• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:09
CEST 13:09
KST 20:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

Hero Mini Mafia - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 166 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 20:45 GMT
#321
On December 11 2012 05:38 Vivax wrote:
So I've been scratching my balls while reading the thread for the last 20 minutes, and when I saw jaybrundages posts, they started to hurt.

##Vote jaybrundage

Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 04:23 Tunkeg wrote:
Thrawn's "claim" is a joke claim. He did it in the very beginning, and quickly and without concern went back on it. I didn't like his response when called out on it. But when he in the end explained why he did as he did, it was an ok (no more, no less) explanation.


So you are okay with this post?

Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


To me it looks like you didn't study the matter enough. This explanation sucks hard. He's basically leaving the defense of himself to everybody else. He never said explicitly that he joked, he only said explicitly that he had intentions, fuck knows which.

That being said, I suggest you go back and read the stuff before you make the same mistake I made with clarity.


um... where the fuck in here is your justification for voting jay, other than the fact you have some obsession with touching your own genitals?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 20:48 GMT
#322
On December 11 2012 05:44 grush57 wrote:
Also Adam is reminding me of his scum play.





pray tell?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
December 10 2012 20:53 GMT
#323
I remember in LVI I was on scum with Adam, and it reminds me of how he is semi-active but not really doing anything.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 20:54 GMT
#324
HI marv!!!!!!! *waves*

@Z-Bo

Did you actually read what I said about Adam? Or did you just skim? My argument was not about "him not going balls deep"

It was about him implying thrawn was scum and then saying thrawn wasn't scum

Take another gander son
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
December 10 2012 20:54 GMT
#325
He is focusing on dabears and defending himself. He puts a slight scummy read on thrawn but doesn't really act on it.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 20:55 GMT
#326
On December 11 2012 05:53 grush57 wrote:
I remember in LVI I was on scum with Adam, and it reminds me of how he is semi-active but not really doing anything.


Grush you gave away a part of my possible addition to my case on Adam.....damnit
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
December 10 2012 20:57 GMT
#327
There's a good quote from him in the message board thing about how he eventually gets lynched in day 3 or something like that.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
December 10 2012 20:57 GMT
#328
So you can use that.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
December 10 2012 21:00 GMT
#329
Adam, Tunkeg, Vivax and a vet is my bet on scumteam.
STARSENSES.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 21:05 GMT
#330
Is grush always like this?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
December 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#331
On December 11 2012 05:54 debears wrote:
HI marv!!!!!!! *waves*

@Z-Bo

Did you actually read what I said about Adam? Or did you just skim? My argument was not about "him not going balls deep"

It was about him implying thrawn was scum and then saying thrawn wasn't scum

Take another gander son


Dude, wait to take the arrogant stance once you yourself have properly read what people have said.

You said Adam implied thrawn was scum. Presumably when he said thrawn was "different" from his town meta.
I said this isn't the case, because saying someone is playing different from their town meta doesn't necessarily mean they think they are scum. I used your meta as an example to this.

Then you said he said thrawn wasn't scum. This is not true, he never said thrawn wasn't scum.

Are you deliberately twisting words here?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#332
He's trying to justify every move he makes and being pretty careful in general.
Holy shit, he even digs through his own meta to justify his "Ohmahgawdidontwannabandwagon".

Meanwhile, he does exactly that, he catches up some sentiment in town and rides it when he feels it's strong enough.
Check the filter. Until his "hit the bed" post, upon which he voted for me, he never updated his stance on thrawn, he never got the response he's been expecting from him.
In theory, jay should have commented on my posts about thrawn, if not even supported them.

But when he has to defend himself, he posts all sorts of shit. When he has to vote for someone, he never does it on his own initiative. Additionally, he tries to moderate other people.

Another thing by jay in his last post:
Even when thrawn said his self it was just a joke


Same shit as with Tunkeg. He says that thrawn himself said it was a joke. Bullshit. Find the line where he says that. They both didn't even read. But unlike Tunkeg, Jay felt that thrawn was a liar and scum, and voted for him when others did.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 10 2012 21:07 GMT
#333
EBWOP: Regarding Jay, in response to marv.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 21:13 GMT
#334
On December 11 2012 05:53 grush57 wrote:
I remember in LVI I was on scum with Adam, and it reminds me of how he is semi-active but not really doing anything.


The thing I didn't like about Adam was that I had to press him to turn his commentary into a read on debears. Other than that he's actually posted a little more already than I was expecting him to, so meh. I'm slightly something on Adam but I'm not sure what yet :p

Can I interest you fine people in a scum lynch, a la Tunkeg? Is there anyone out there who actually gets good vibes from how he came into the thread?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 21:19 GMT
#335
@ Marv
Yeah his opening post is a humongous waste of time, but it's just one post. Jay on the other hand I have a real reason to lynch. I don't buy it. Being scared to lynch a townie is all well and good, but being scared of jumping on the "easy bandwagon" because that makes him town (but he's scum in his eyes) is ridiculous.

He also just 180'd on thrawn without explaining why.

On December 11 2012 06:07 Vivax wrote:
He's trying to justify every move he makes and being pretty careful in general.
Holy shit, he even digs through his own meta to justify his "Ohmahgawdidontwannabandwagon".

Meanwhile, he does exactly that, he catches up some sentiment in town and rides it when he feels it's strong enough.
Check the filter. Until his "hit the bed" post, upon which he voted for me, he never updated his stance on thrawn, he never got the response he's been expecting from him.
In theory, jay should have commented on my posts about thrawn, if not even supported them.

But when he has to defend himself, he posts all sorts of shit. When he has to vote for someone, he never does it on his own initiative. Additionally, he tries to moderate other people.

Another thing by jay in his last post:
Show nested quote +
Even when thrawn said his self it was just a joke


Same shit as with Tunkeg. He says that thrawn himself said it was a joke. Bullshit. Find the line where he says that. They both didn't even read. But unlike Tunkeg, Jay felt that thrawn was a liar and scum, and voted for him when others did.


He dug up those games because I asked, stop twisting things.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 21:23 GMT
#336
On December 11 2012 06:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
@ Marv
Yeah his opening post is a humongous waste of time, but it's just one post.


To which I respond: exactly.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
December 10 2012 21:26 GMT
#337
On December 11 2012 06:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 06:19 Clarity_nl wrote:
@ Marv
Yeah his opening post is a humongous waste of time, but it's just one post.


To which I respond: exactly.


Well I'm glad I made you feel all clever, but my point is I'm sure he'll post more, and it'll become apparent whether he's scum or not (judging by his first post).

I'm not willing to jump on a single post lynch and call it a day.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
December 10 2012 21:29 GMT
#338
On December 11 2012 06:07 Vivax wrote:
He's trying to justify every move he makes and being pretty careful in general.
Holy shit, he even digs through his own meta to justify his "Ohmahgawdidontwannabandwagon".

Meanwhile, he does exactly that, he catches up some sentiment in town and rides it when he feels it's strong enough.
Check the filter. Until his "hit the bed" post, upon which he voted for me, he never updated his stance on thrawn, he never got the response he's been expecting from him.
In theory, jay should have commented on my posts about thrawn, if not even supported them.

But when he has to defend himself, he posts all sorts of shit. When he has to vote for someone, he never does it on his own initiative. Additionally, he tries to moderate other people.

Another thing by jay in his last post:
Show nested quote +
Even when thrawn said his self it was just a joke


Same shit as with Tunkeg. He says that thrawn himself said it was a joke. Bullshit. Find the line where he says that. They both didn't even read. But unlike Tunkeg, Jay felt that thrawn was a liar and scum, and voted for him when others did.



I never said that Thrawn himself said it was a joke. I said it was a joke, meaning I think it was a joke. So try finding the lines yourself before you ask others to do the same...
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 10 2012 21:29 GMT
#339
On December 11 2012 06:07 Z-BosoN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 11 2012 05:54 debears wrote:
HI marv!!!!!!! *waves*

@Z-Bo

Did you actually read what I said about Adam? Or did you just skim? My argument was not about "him not going balls deep"

It was about him implying thrawn was scum and then saying thrawn wasn't scum

Take another gander son


Dude, wait to take the arrogant stance once you yourself have properly read what people have said.

You said Adam implied thrawn was scum. Presumably when he said thrawn was "different" from his town meta.
I said this isn't the case, because saying someone is playing different from their town meta doesn't necessarily mean they think they are scum. I used your meta as an example to this.

Then you said he said thrawn wasn't scum. This is not true, he never said thrawn wasn't scum.

Are you deliberately twisting words here?


He did say it. Sure, I paraphrased it. Has the same meaning to me

On December 10 2012 10:28 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 10 2012 10:24 thrawn2112 wrote:
On December 10 2012 10:19 Adam4167 wrote:
On December 10 2012 09:57 thrawn2112 wrote:
any answer I could possibly give would just betray the actual purpose behind that post, making whatever I hoped to accomplish with that post no longer possible


I think you better try to explain what you were hoping to accomplish here.

On November 01 2012 08:25 thrawn2112 wrote:
If a miller claims D1 I don't even know what my thought process would be for deciding if I believe them or not, so I'm hesitatingly saying that I disagree with the idea


I find this post sits in a stark contrast to your current play, and this is from one of your recent town games (ACME).


What's the stark contrast? I don't see how these things are even related. Are you trying to suggest I'm scum? because you went about it pretty subtly.



Town you from ACME says that you disagree with the idea of millers claiming, and that you don't even know what your thought process would be for deciding if its real or not. Why are you trying to put everyone else in a similar position of confusion?

If I wanted to call you scum, I would have. What I want to know is why you are doing what you are doing.

marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 10 2012 21:30 GMT
#340
who said anything about calling it a day? He's the scummiest dude around right now though.

Vivax and Z-bo are coming up behind. I don't like how Vivax only justified his vote after being asked, and his whole ball-scratching thing screams "i'm trying to make this totes casual like" in conjunction with this.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 166 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 387
RotterdaM64
Rex61
TKL 23
SteadfastSC19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko304
RotterdaM 64
Rex 61
Codebar 41
TKL 23
SteadfastSC 19
ByuN 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3199
Shuttle 1225
Bisu 762
Soulkey 679
Horang2 570
Jaedong 552
BeSt 414
actioN 334
Mong 329
Soma 253
[ Show more ]
firebathero 250
Stork 196
Larva 166
Rush 161
Mini 126
Last 112
Hyun 103
Zeus 92
Pusan 87
PianO 74
ZerO 73
Free 69
910 68
Mind 65
Shine 57
Snow 47
hero 40
sorry 40
Shinee 39
sSak 28
Sharp 28
Bale 22
Sexy 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 20
ZergMaN 19
Hm[arnc] 10
Sacsri 9
Noble 7
JYJ 6
scan(afreeca) 6
yabsab 1
Dota 2
XcaliburYe277
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1434
shoxiejesuss730
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King241
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes242
Other Games
gofns45577
singsing1937
B2W.Neo210
DeMusliM180
Pyrionflax170
KnowMe140
Livibee140
Trikslyr22
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV175
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos1204
Other Games
• Shiphtur479
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 51m
The PondCast
22h 51m
INu's Battles
23h 51m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.