• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:18
CEST 12:18
KST 19:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9134 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 114 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 20:59 GMT
#841
one minute to deadline, claiming vig shot on drazerk. will explain if i live
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 21:00 GMT
#842
Aaaand deadline.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:02 GMT
#843
On August 23 2012 05:59 strongandbig wrote:
one minute to deadline, claiming vig shot on drazerk. will explain if i live

Eh , he is town , he was trying to deduce what side was the role reimover on.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 21:02 GMT
#844
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
August 22 2012 21:02 GMT
#845
On August 23 2012 05:32 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
These are my observations.

Town had absolutely no direction on Day 1, and no strong town leaders emerged.

This shows that scum weren't trying hard to seize thread control, and that scum were content with the way things were going. They didn't feel like they had to have any of their players act very pro-active and try to misdirect the town overtly. Meaning, that scum didn't feel threatened

So what does it mean that scum didn't feel threatened? It means that they didn't feel like they were in any danger of actually being killed/lynched. So, this tells us that either both major candidates were town, or that if Dirk is scum, mafia didn't think he would die.

That's pretty obvious though, as those are the only two possibilities, so here's my interpretation of the situation. There wasn't really any concrete push to kill imallinson as compared to Dirk. A lot of the people voting for them were saying they were fine with either dying, and there weren't really any large arguments comparing the merits of killing Dirk vs. imallinson. Both of the lynch trains developed in a way that was insular from the other. This means that who got lynched more or less would just come down to which wagon sheeping townies decided to hop on. This isn't a good situation for mafia because if they hope for chance it might mean that their own member gets bandwagoned to a point where they can't bring it back, or at least to a point where bringing it back puts them under a lot of suspicion. So in that situation, they would make a case for why lynching the townie was better than lynching their scum buddy to prevent the wagon from going the wrong way. But, no one did that. That implies to me that scum didn't care which person got lynched which further implies that both candidates were town.

Further supporting that, is the earlier observation that we didn't really get anything done on Day 1, no strong leaders emerged, and no direction was given. Scum are doing good just by having that happen, and it looks like they didn't feel the need to do anything else, because everything was going their way in terms of the bandwagons. They didn't have to fight for their buddy, because he wasn't up for the lynch.

In my opinion, at least one of the wagons was started by scum (BC/WBG). As well, I find it likely that the scum team split their vote between the two candidates for the most part in order to help prevent people from pointing out one of the lynches as a scum bandwagon, as well as to set themselves up as opposing each other to stop associative tells.

Right now I'm just waiting for the night to end, because kills and vig shots should hopefully clear the air a little and make things more transparent.


I agree with most of this. Based on how the wagons went I don't think Dirkzor is scum. I unfortunately was not available to reverse-snowball the allinson lynch. From the looks of it I should've known he was town when so many people jumped on at once.

I do disagree, however, with your assumption that one of the wagons was started by scum. #1, I'm town and that leaves BC (and I don't think he is scum ATM either). The fact that you casually push this is really disconcerting, though. You did nothing to stop either wagon and now you're seemingly trying to push blame and culpability based on weak and faulty assumptions onto myself + BC. If you legitimately thought one of us was scum then I'd expect you to actually come forth with reasons but you have simply seeded doubt.

___________________________________


I'm okay with Mattchew dying as he seems particularly lazy this game. From what I recall he doesn't like playing scum (and this was something he stressed in my games) so I think the case on him does have merit from a meta standpoint. I'm unsure what to think of Wiggles based on his last post since he seems to be making summaries that make sense, but making accusations that don't. If I die he should be watched carefully. Also if I die, newer players take note:

Toad, BC, VE, bum, Kita, and Zephirdd are all also good targets to watch for in coming days as they are all capable as scum and are all harder to pin early. I would argue that if any of them seem "off their game" then they're probably scum. In particular I would rate Kita as the best scumhunter in this game, so if he's alive and somehow not dangerous to scum then he should be lynched immediately. So far he's done very little so it is certainly possible we may be going in thatdirection.

Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:06 GMT
#846
On August 23 2012 06:02 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.

Nah I lied about my role to help Drazerk. But he seems to be dying so
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#847
Oh also Zephir is most likely town too
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:07 GMT
#848
On August 23 2012 06:06 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.

Nah I lied about my role to help Drazerk. But he seems to be dying so


How did you know about it being butterfree?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 21:08 GMT
#849
On August 23 2012 06:07 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:06 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.

Nah I lied about my role to help Drazerk. But he seems to be dying so


How did you know about it being butterfree?


sheeeeeeeeeeeit, someone on the scum team has butterfree and they all discussed roles or kurumi is butterfree and just lied again for the second time in an hour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:08 GMT
#850
On August 23 2012 06:07 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:06 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:51 Kurumi wrote:
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.


a rolblocker who is cancelling resistances is something that is less responsibility than something that kills stuff in my book. So yeah you're not a vig I get that.

I voted you. I voted you until 2 or 3 hours prior to the deadline and switched later on because sadly a Kurumi lynch was not happening. My bad.

I pointed out that you are defensive without a reason to be defensive. That's what I did. The reasoning is that you ARE scared like you just admitted with your role, like I said when I did the case talking about you being way to defensive without a reason.

Nah I lied about my role to help Drazerk. But he seems to be dying so


How did you know about it being butterfree?

Hey dont pressure me I am not that hard yet man , I am thin skinned , just look at Toad doing bad things to me
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:11 GMT
#851
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:12 GMT
#852
On August 23 2012 06:11 Kurumi wrote:
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha


I had to balance it somehow
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:15 GMT
#853
On August 23 2012 06:12 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:11 Kurumi wrote:
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha


I had to balance it somehow

Yeah, I guess you have taken the idea from the first Ptp I guess? Nice though, good for both sides too. Will I evolve though?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:17 GMT
#854
On August 23 2012 06:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 06:12 Drazerk wrote:
On August 23 2012 06:11 Kurumi wrote:
Also the role is not that bad Drazzie, although one part is a little sad haha


I had to balance it somehow

Yeah, I guess you have taken the idea from the first Ptp I guess? Nice though, good for both sides too. Will I evolve though?


Can't say due to the evolution mechanics I put in place
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
August 22 2012 21:18 GMT
#855
Day 2

[image loading]


Who knew such powerful Pokemon lurked in the grass outside of Pallet?



Bumatlarge, the Voltorb and Chezinu, the Gastly fainted due to psychic damage!

StrongandBig, The Charmander became confused! He Fried himself in his confusion! StrongandBig fainted!

Kitaman27, The Clefairy was captured by Team Rocket!

Toadestern, as Giovanni with a Meowth met a shocking end

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 22 2012 21:18 GMT
#856
Role PMs
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You are Charmander, a Fire type Pokemon. You prefers hot places, especially volcanoes. When it rains, steam is said to spout from the tip of your tail.

Abilities
Fire aspect: Once per night, you can chose a target. If target is a fire-type pokémon, it will return Fire for you. Otherwise, it will return Not Fire.
Fire Blast: Once per game, instead of using Fire aspect, you can attack a target, dealing 1.0 fire KP to him. This attack cannot be blocked by physical defensive abilities.
Cute Aspect: If someone were to investigate you, you will return as an ally to him, no matter of his alignment. If your alignment were to be shown differently by this investigation, you are notified of who tried to investigate you. (Passive)

[image loading]

You are Clefairy, a Normal type Pokemon. You just fought your way out of Mount Moon for the first time, and here you are in the middle of this mess. Unfortunately, you've used all of your PP and have no moves right now. Fortunately you came out with a bag full of moon stones!

Abilities
Moon Stone: Each night phase, you may PM the hosts the name of a player to give a moon stone to. During the next day, that player will evolve! (If their pokemon isn't a final evolution already, of course.)

But be careful! Everyone will know the pokemon has evolved, because that kind of thing attracts attention! Pokemon do shoot out all that shiny light when they evolve, you know.

[image loading]

You are Gastly, a Ghost/Poison type Pokemon. You are said to appear in decrepit, deserted buildings. You have no real shape as you appear to be made of a gas.

Abilities
Sleep: Each night, you may target a player. Using your largely gaseous body, you can sneakily cloak them, surrounding them in your noxious gas and placing them to sleep with your trusty hypnosis. This causes them to become roleblocked, and they will be informed thus. On the flip side, any other players targeting your target will also find their actions failing, due to them being unable to operate thanks to your noxious gas. These players will receive a notice that their action has failed.

Noxious Gas: That is not all though. Despite usually being a nice and gentle ghost, you also have the capability to cause some hurt through your toxins. Once per game, along with your night action, not only will your target as well as whoever is targeting him get roleblocked, they will also become poisoned, getting struck with 0.5kp at the end of every night phase starting from the next night phase. Players will not be informed that they have been poisoned."

[image loading]

You are Meowth, a Normal type Pokemon. Appears to be more active at night. It loves round and shiny things. It can't stop from picking them up.

Abilities
Version Specific Hoarder: Due to only being available in Blue without trading, you're used to travel.

If you're Blue, you're on your home turf, and the Red team can't NK you, as they never do manage to randomly catch you out in a convenient spot with a pokeball. (Non-Scum NK's still apply to you)

If you're on the Red Team, due to being traded over, you're not something people are expecting to see. Due to this, you choose (at the start of the game) how you wish your power to appear to rolecops/cops. (This does NOT hide that you are Meowth, merely what your powers are.)

If you're Third Party you've been traded more than once and could be in either version now. As such, you choose either power you prefer.

Pay Day: Due to your Hoarding nature, you've collected quite a few shiny, valuable items, and may, once per day/night cycle, use your Pay Day Attack. This attack deals 0.5 KP to your target, however, due to the unique nature of the attack, everyone knows it was Meowth doing the attacking.

[image loading]

You are Voltorb, an Electric type Pokemon. Usually found in power plants. Easily mistaken for a Poké Ball, it has zapped many people.

Abilities
Thunderbolt: Once per game you may shock someone into a coma by writing ##Thunderbolt ""name"" in the thread. The player in coma may not do any actions other then posting and voting until out of the coma. This can be done at any time.

Shockwave: Once per game you may shock someone for 0.5KP by writing ##Shockwave ""name"" in the thread. If that player is in a coma it will also wake them up. This can be done at any time.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 22 2012 21:18 GMT
#857
[image loading]

Magikarp has evolved into Gyrados
Bulbasaur has evolved into Ivysaur
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:19 GMT
#858
CALLED IT

I FUCKING CALLED IT
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 22 2012 21:19 GMT
#859
Woah.

That's a lot to take in at once.
Bio - Breaking it down
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 21:20 GMT
#860
Draz totes did call it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 42m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 42m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 42m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.