• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9975 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 42

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 114 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 19:57 GMT
#821
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 19:59 GMT
#822
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 20:02 GMT
#823
If that's a proper reason I guess we should tell our vigs to not use their power because they could kill a vet dt by accident.
We should probably tell our medics to not medic someone because they could end up protecting a mafia.
We should probably tell our dts to not check people because they could run into framed / miller / bussed / GF people

totally getting where you're comming from.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 20:04 GMT
#824
I love how Toad thinks I'm claiming something I'm not in like every game. LOL

That's not thread relevant right now, I just remembered yesterday when I was shot when he posted just now. LOL

Toad come on sir. Stop telling me what I think. You'll be SOOO much better at the game when you quit doing that shit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:06 GMT
#825
On August 23 2012 05:02 Toadesstern wrote:
If that's a proper reason I guess we should tell our vigs to not use their power because they could kill a vet dt by accident.
We should probably tell our medics to not medic someone because they could end up protecting a mafia.
We should probably tell our dts to not check people because they could run into framed / miller / bussed / GF people

totally getting where you're comming from.

How is chatting in your scum quicktopic?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 20:07 GMT
#826
On August 23 2012 05:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
I love how Toad thinks I'm claiming something I'm not in like every game. LOL

That's not thread relevant right now, I just remembered yesterday when I was shot when he posted just now. LOL

Toad come on sir. Stop telling me what I think. You'll be SOOO much better at the game when you quit doing that shit.

wat? I was talking about Kurumi.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 20:09 GMT
#827
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 20:13 GMT
#828
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#829
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

My power is pure scum power. If I was a Framer with cancel resistance my power would be on par with Oracle. Maybe I will be able to roleblock a dangerous individual. There is too much risk for a potent weak reward.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:17 GMT
#830
On the other hand, I think Toad is scum with pretty close to no doubt, so here goes your action scum.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:18 GMT
#831
Potenial weak reward*
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:20 GMT
#832
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 20:27 GMT
#833
On August 23 2012 05:20 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?

Kind of the other way around. I say the things you say are mafia oriented, therefore they're stupid.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 20:30 GMT
#834
wheres wiggles wbg and kita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 22 2012 20:32 GMT
#835
These are my observations.

Town had absolutely no direction on Day 1, and no strong town leaders emerged.

This shows that scum weren't trying hard to seize thread control, and that scum were content with the way things were going. They didn't feel like they had to have any of their players act very pro-active and try to misdirect the town overtly. Meaning, that scum didn't feel threatened

So what does it mean that scum didn't feel threatened? It means that they didn't feel like they were in any danger of actually being killed/lynched. So, this tells us that either both major candidates were town, or that if Dirk is scum, mafia didn't think he would die.

That's pretty obvious though, as those are the only two possibilities, so here's my interpretation of the situation. There wasn't really any concrete push to kill imallinson as compared to Dirk. A lot of the people voting for them were saying they were fine with either dying, and there weren't really any large arguments comparing the merits of killing Dirk vs. imallinson. Both of the lynch trains developed in a way that was insular from the other. This means that who got lynched more or less would just come down to which wagon sheeping townies decided to hop on. This isn't a good situation for mafia because if they hope for chance it might mean that their own member gets bandwagoned to a point where they can't bring it back, or at least to a point where bringing it back puts them under a lot of suspicion. So in that situation, they would make a case for why lynching the townie was better than lynching their scum buddy to prevent the wagon from going the wrong way. But, no one did that. That implies to me that scum didn't care which person got lynched which further implies that both candidates were town.

Further supporting that, is the earlier observation that we didn't really get anything done on Day 1, no strong leaders emerged, and no direction was given. Scum are doing good just by having that happen, and it looks like they didn't feel the need to do anything else, because everything was going their way in terms of the bandwagons. They didn't have to fight for their buddy, because he wasn't up for the lynch.

In my opinion, at least one of the wagons was started by scum (BC/WBG). As well, I find it likely that the scum team split their vote between the two candidates for the most part in order to help prevent people from pointing out one of the lynches as a scum bandwagon, as well as to set themselves up as opposing each other to stop associative tells.

Right now I'm just waiting for the night to end, because kills and vig shots should hopefully clear the air a little and make things more transparent.
you gotta dance
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 22 2012 20:32 GMT
#836
On August 23 2012 05:27 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?

Kind of the other way around. I say the things you say are mafia oriented, therefore they're stupid.


What was mafia-oriented about that post?
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 20:36 GMT
#837
On August 23 2012 05:32 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?

Kind of the other way around. I say the things you say are mafia oriented, therefore they're stupid.


What was mafia-oriented about that post?


Is cautious play not more oriented towards unsure townies than cocky scum members? But then again his whole role could be a lie so I wouldn't take it as much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 20:43 GMT
#838
On August 23 2012 05:32 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?

Kind of the other way around. I say the things you say are mafia oriented, therefore they're stupid.


What was mafia-oriented about that post?

the fact that he's not even willing to use his ability because he's to scared.
If you have a read on someone you're not scared because you think you're right in the first place. If it wouldn't be that way you wouldn't consider it a read, therefore you're not scared unless you have a reason to be scared.
You could be scared like crazy in a Lylo situation for example, or you could be scared that people will want to lynch you after killing a townie but that's only possible with confirmation bias because as mentioned if you truely consider someone to be mafia you think he's mafia. If you're mafia yourself you know the guy in question is town and therefore you're obviously scared.

I have never heard of a vig, a DT a medic or something else say he's too scared to use his ability unless it's a one-time ability but in that scenario it's not being scared but taking chances because you want to get the best possible result out of your one shot.

He's overly defensive, he's trying to get me mad for the purpose of getting me mad and nothing else and he just acknowledged that he's scared like shit even though he keeps on telling everyone I'm his #1 read and I'm like 100% certain mafia.
If that's really the case why is he scared? He's making up bullshit and from time to time his honest opinions are shining through because he knows he's going to be wrong on me. That's why he's scared.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 20:51 GMT
#839
On August 23 2012 05:43 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 05:32 HiroPro wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:27 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:20 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:13 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 23 2012 05:09 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
On August 23 2012 04:57 strongandbig wrote:
that's totally not useless

use it on people you think vigs might target to make them not resist the vig shot

And make a vet dt die by an accident . Thats stupid. I am not using my role ever


this is like the dumbest post i've ever seen

well duh. He keeps on posting stuff like that and everybody but me seems to be fine with him doing something like that.
Same goes for Drazerk.

Why is it that it's totally fine for Kurumi to post something like that? Clearly he's not even joking around, which was the reasoning for lettimg him off d1 if I remember correctly, yet no one seems to care about what he posts...

So you think things I say are dumb and that is why I should be a lynch. Clap clap scum, maybe talk something about seeing us tomorrow?

Kind of the other way around. I say the things you say are mafia oriented, therefore they're stupid.


What was mafia-oriented about that post?

the fact that he's not even willing to use his ability because he's to scared.
If you have a read on someone you're not scared because you think you're right in the first place. If it wouldn't be that way you wouldn't consider it a read, therefore you're not scared unless you have a reason to be scared.
You could be scared like crazy in a Lylo situation for example, or you could be scared that people will want to lynch you after killing a townie but that's only possible with confirmation bias because as mentioned if you truely consider someone to be mafia you think he's mafia. If you're mafia yourself you know the guy in question is town and therefore you're obviously scared.

I have never heard of a vig, a DT a medic or something else say he's too scared to use his ability unless it's a one-time ability but in that scenario it's not being scared but taking chances because you want to get the best possible result out of your one shot.

He's overly defensive, he's trying to get me mad for the purpose of getting me mad and nothing else and he just acknowledged that he's scared like shit even though he keeps on telling everyone I'm his #1 read and I'm like 100% certain mafia.
If that's really the case why is he scared? He's making up bullshit and from time to time his honest opinions are shining through because he knows he's going to be wrong on me. That's why he's scared.



Oooh. I like this reasoning. You had me a bit nervous in Mad Men, (I actually wanted you dead before you were confirmed) so I like it.

Any thoughts on my trek through Mattchew's filter, by the way? I wouldn't want to be accused of failing to follow up on a read later, or some such nonsense, and it's getting buried.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 20:51 GMT
#840
I am not a vig , dt or medic for fucks sake , I am a roleblocker cancelling resistances. You are tunneling me since I started posting and you have never voted me. You made a case on me with purpose of making a case. Your entire argument was that I am overly active and not scared of anything. Interesting mafia traits, arent they? Well, as scum you need to make up ridiculous stuff so I understand. Peer pressure and stuff.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 40 41 42 43 44 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE136
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 585
Other Games
summit1g7057
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft471
C9.Mang0281
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1120
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.