• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8834 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 114 Next
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 21:21 GMT
#861
awwwww man
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:22 GMT
#862
On August 23 2012 06:19 Drazerk wrote:
CALLED IT

I FUCKING CALLED IT

Lets be friends forever!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 21:23 GMT
#863
As for Meowth, I was 95% sure he was scum, but I told decon I wouldn't go using the knowledge to break the game since he let me design an alignment-variable role.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 21:23 GMT
#864
I was wrong about Toad damn. The way he was talking I thought his ability was fireblast due to always mentioning blasting people away.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 21:26 GMT
#865
Apparently I was wrong about Toad, though. Rat bastard scum. So, Kurumi, now that you were being chased by a confirmed scum, what's your thoughts?

Any thoughts on my Mattchew case? Speaking of...

##Vote Mattchew
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:29 GMT
#866
On August 23 2012 06:26 JingleHell wrote:
Apparently I was wrong about Toad, though. Rat bastard scum. So, Kurumi, now that you were being chased by a confirmed scum, what's your thoughts?

Any thoughts on my Mattchew case? Speaking of...

##Vote Mattchew

My thoughts? Eh , everything that I knew so far. Some genius scum has decided to waste Toad's potential and make him tunnel me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
August 22 2012 21:29 GMT
#867
Dead people can PM me for Obs QT

Also looking for a replacement if anyone wants to /in
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 22 2012 21:50 GMT
#868
-_- after seeing all those flips I want a new power. Reading thread now.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 21:51 GMT
#869
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_- after seeing all those flips I want a new power. Reading thread now.[/QUoOTE]
Is it Oracle tier?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 22 2012 21:55 GMT
#870
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:51 Kurumi wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_- after seeing all those flips I want a new power. Reading thread now.[/QUoOTE]
Is it Oracle tier?[/QUOTE]

on a scale of 1 - 10 on usefulness where 1 is retarded bad and 10 is insanely godlike, im sitting somewhere between a 1 and 2.

Like, in ptp 1 i was a terrible medic role (no control on who I save) and in ptp 2 I had post restrictions to use a watcher role (could only watch a total of like 5 people via role) and was a miller. Each of those powers is miles ahead of my current one -_-

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 21:56 GMT
#871
At least Dec didn't publicly announce you as scum like he did to me in PTP2
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 21:59 GMT
#872
Yay a vig didn't shoot me, that would be disastrous.
Anyways, wow did not expect Toad, gj Drazerk, turns out kurumi prolly town, andddddd 2 scum dead
HIGH FIIIIIIIIIIVEEEE
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 22 2012 22:06 GMT
#873
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:55 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:51 Kurumi wrote:
[QUOTE]On August 23 2012 06:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_- after seeing all those flips I want a new power. Reading thread now.[/QUoOTE]
Is it Oracle tier?[/QUOTE]

on a scale of 1 - 10 on usefulness where 1 is retarded bad and 10 is insanely godlike, im sitting somewhere between a 1 and 2.

Like, in ptp 1 i was a terrible medic role (no control on who I save) and in ptp 2 I had post restrictions to use a watcher role (could only watch a total of like 5 people via role) and was a miller. Each of those powers is miles ahead of my current one -_-

[/QUOTE]

Aperture Mafia - got a role that would protect everyone that visited a player. Except myself. I wouldn't know who would be protected. Usefulness of that role? As much as a vanilla tbh.

Also I am on my work break and I'll use the time to say that I'm backing off my VE read. Why? Fucking scum meowth shot him. Besides what he said about grush makes sense.

also wtf @ strongandbig shooting himself.

Finally, how the fuck didn't a vigi shoot grush LOL
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 22:12 GMT
#874
Well, to be fair, a 0.5 KP scum shot VE, so I would call that in particular a null-tell at most. I could totally see scum using that KP in-house as flip insurance.

I'm not sold on VE personally, but don't treat him as confirmed for a shot they knew wouldn't kill him.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 22 2012 22:15 GMT
#875
As a General note, anyone that took a hit and didn't die please speak up so we know roughly what we are dealing with at this point in time.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
August 23 2012 00:13 GMT
#876
Good luck town!
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 23 2012 00:47 GMT
#877
On August 23 2012 06:50 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
-_- after seeing all those flips I want a new power. Reading thread now.


"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 23 2012 00:49 GMT
#878
On August 23 2012 07:12 JingleHell wrote:
Well, to be fair, a 0.5 KP scum shot VE, so I would call that in particular a null-tell at most. I could totally see scum using that KP in-house as flip insurance.

I'm not sold on VE personally, but don't treat him as confirmed for a shot they knew wouldn't kill him.

VE is probably town.
what are the chances hes mafia with toadesstern twice now
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
August 23 2012 00:49 GMT
#879
but seriously, i think VE is town
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Hopeless1der
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States5836 Posts
August 23 2012 00:53 GMT
#880
As far as I know nothing was done to me last night.

I should have had this done for the deadline, had more stuff to do at work than I anticipated. I think zeph is scum due to his seeming activity but lack of scumhunting.

His medic claim was just plain strange.
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.

How does that really help town at all? It is such a flippant comment. He follows up with
This is PTP. I got med. who knows what comes next. np I'm not VE; I am much cuter.

Why is he breadcrumbing his ability/pokemon. Again, how could this help town? It seems like he's trying to communicate with whoever created his pokemon for some reason. No one else could really use this information. I don't like it.

His filter is full of one liners that don't contribute anything....role speculation and fluff.

He rips on kitaman
Throughout what I've been reading, kitaman looks incredibly annoyed about the whole "coloring town blue" thing. I mean, it's in the OP as people mentioned, and being a PTP every town is blue. Anybody else thinks he got annoyed because he thought that would confirm them as town, and therefore make life a hell for scum?

but he doesn't really follow through on the insinuation that kitaman is scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2012 22:06 Zephirdd wrote:
Hey I'm rereading!



Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:37 Mementoss wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


This is the worst role claim since VE every game I've played with him.


This is PTP. I got med. who knows what comes next. np I'm not VE; I am much cuter.




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?


Let me see if I got this right... you noticed the pokealliance is breadcrumbing the role PM and then you decide that it's likely that they are scum and therefore should be lynched...?




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?

I know you are banned, but I want to mention how stupid this is. Being so active this early IS a scum trait. It's the time of the day where there is the lowest amount of information and you can always justify whatever happened during this phase as "trolling" or "baiting". I've done that as scum before.



Throughout what I've been reading, kitaman looks incredibly annoyed about the whole "coloring town blue" thing. I mean, it's in the OP as people mentioned, and being a PTP every town is blue. Anybody else thinks he got annoyed because he thought that would confirm them as town, and therefore make life a hell for scum?



+ Show Spoiler [useless stuff for the game] +
On August 20 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:31 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:26 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power

Themed games are not an exception of "make setups fair" rule. That is just the usual cleaning hosts do. Role cops are the strongest roles out there pretty much , but given that you can make really strong roles I wouldnt be surprised if I have seen a Cop checking everything and so on .


What if I told you


you can create rolecop immune roles.

Shut up you wannabe Zapdos , you are nothing but a common pidgeon with eggs Zephir with double d's, pfffff


I now know the meaning of Zephyr. I never knew. I thought Zephirdd was a cool name. TT




I've played with drazerk before. I understand what he means. Someone has to shoot him; not early because he is a cool scum bite, but late when we don't want him around lylo. That's how I see it. I'd say grush is pretty much the same. I don't remember Kenpachi ever flipping scum so I don't really care, but he always somehow dies sooner or later for some odd mechanical game-specific reason lol




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 13:09 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets
IDK Man, with grush being banned, my whole world got turned upside down!


thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts
Strange, but not in and of itself a scumtell to me.

What is the meaning to life?
Bacon

What does grush being banned has to do with anything? If you think he is scum you make a case against him.

And it's 42.



Finally.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 21:54 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...

You were

And Toad, what did that do? Did it do anything at all? >_>

Oh Oh Oh is it like I suggested pregame? you use a random ability from any player in the game??? *___*


In that entire post, he points out maybe one other thing aside from Kitaman that could be scummy.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2012 07:23 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 06:39 heist wrote:
On August 20 2012 09:32 Zephirdd wrote:
also unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue. Well, except for those who aren't. I'm looking for you.


Why are you looking for vanilla townies?


Think think THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINK

If this is PTP everyone is a power role.
When a town player is a power role, what is he? Blue.

If a non-town player is PR, what is he? red or black.

"unless someone was an asshole and made a vanilla role, everyone is a blue". Of course I am looking for the freaking scum -_-

also you are spilling bullshit. You have no attack ability. Shoot me if you do. I dare you I DOUBLE DARE YOU MOTHERF--

anyway



I see your point VE. We're lucky CountDropula isn't here, I'd be yelling at any dayvig to shoot him in the balls; However, leave it to after he is unbanned. You can always hope someone will vigi him.



On the mewtwo thing...


What if I told you


A player could have picked for himself?

We aren't told which pokemon we are during the pick phase. Whoever is mewtwo could very well have picked for mewtwo himself and then receive the role himself, right?


None of that hunts scum. Seems to fake some rage and be emotional for no good reason.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
btw imallinson played on newbie mini VIII. I didn't take the time to actually read his posts here because I don't have it, but if you guys want to check it out. He also played on two other games but he had very little amount of posts do I assume he died night1 on both.



##Vote Hopeless1der
Until you explain your vote. Or post something useful at all.



Reading through Dirkzor/VE interchange, I'm inclined to believe Dirkzor is in a better position contrary to popular belief I guess.

Let's look objectively at it from Dirkzor's POV. He first posts this:

Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 16:26 Dirkzor wrote:


On August 21 2012 09:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 21 2012 09:06 Mattchew wrote:
On August 21 2012 08:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
On August 21 2012 08:50 Mattchew wrote:
On August 21 2012 08:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm reading AND care Mattchew, care to elaborate on why you think otherwise?

cause you haven't sunk your teeth into a real candidate with reason yet, you haven't picked a fight, you also havent explained why you havent done the previously mentioned things. you usually do atleast 1 of these things as town


Yeah, this sounds like you as town too. The reason I haven't "sunk my teeth into a candidate" yet is because there are no real candidates for me to choose from. Draz is like the only one and I don't like the fact that a bandwagon built on the BS case SnB put forth. It's a shitty case and I don't like the smell of the bandwagon that formed from it...so I'm not supporting it presently.

My grush wagon could use some help though, if you're interested. It's guaranteed to rid the game of an anti-town poster and gosh, it might even net us a scum. What do ya say?

I'd like a more informed read to lynch off of and I agree that SnB's case is weak, but I still have a scum read on Draz. He is back peddling and clearly nervous while trying to act like he's been cool calm and collected the entire game.

You also haven't voted a weak read early (to provoke reaction) and said my vote is my tool or w.e you say, so I wouldn't be completely against lynching you currently


You're not alone - but I strongly advise against it. I'm town and intend to show it soon enough.

But my vote IS a tool, that much has not changed. I'm just using it differently this game than you're used to seeing.


A fancy way of saying: My meta have changed... and that are always bullshit that people say when they think people got caught with some meta stuff. Eyes on VE.


He isn't wrong here. I don't think that makes VE scum, but that does create some suspicion. Exactly what Dirkzor does.

later, VE posts the following:
Show nested quote +
VisceraEyes posted on August 21 2012 17:15:
@Wiggles
I don't like where your vote is right now. I think it would be more useful elsewhere. Like Drazerk or Dirkzor. I can agree that the grush wagon isn't going anywhere, but I DISAGREE that my reasoning is a "cop-out" or that what I'm doing is "anti-town". I get that you think I don't care about finding scum, but I think you'll find that you're mistaken.

Prior to this post in specific, he had never mentioned Dirkzor. Ever. Why suddenly Dirkzor is a good targetd to Wiggles(who is voting VE) switch into? Why not just say "Like Drazerk."? To me, that's throwing random suspicion in order to see if it latches.

That's exactly what Dirkzor mentions. He votes VE because he noticed this "or Dirkzor" and realized that it is a way to throw suspicion and hoping it to latch.

VE's response? "You added nothing new to my case". But wait! Dirkzor DID add something new: the part I just mentioned, where VE throws a suspicion without ever mentioning a reason on him.


From here onwards, the discussion becomes a mess of big nothing. Dirkzor had a small suspicion of VE and voted him when he saw something big on VE's play, but VE accuses him of not voting him earlier(OF course he didn't vote earlier, it was the later post that convinced Dirkzor). VE's whole "case" on Dirkzor is that he waited to vote.


I'll admit the whole "Dirkzor lied about the meta case" makes him look bad, but I'm also willing to believe he researched the wrong guy.




Show nested quote +
On August 21 2012 21:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I can kill Zephirdd too, honestly. His filter consists mostly of setup speculation, but this doesn't bother me as his love of the Pokemans is well documented. What bothers me is this.

On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


There are a couple of things he could be doing here: he's either a medic claiming in the worst first post in TL town history, he's a townie who is NOT a medic and is attempting to draw roleblocks/NKs, or he's scum attempting something really profoundly stupid. From a strategic viability standpoint, I certainly HOPE it's the second one, but from a realistic standpoint and given everything else he's done in the thread (read: nothing) I'm inclined to believe that he's actually scum. He's almost certainly not a town medic, and if he is I hope I'm never town with him again.

On August 20 2012 13:04 Zephirdd wrote:
I like the idea of lynching grush because he's been somewhat terrible. But if you think about it the same could be applied to Kenpachi. Or Drazerk. Yet them being terrible always netted some scum in games. I'm not that much of a fan of policy lynching either... I mean, it worked quite well for VE, but it's always bad for the town on the game when you do it and he was just playing badly.

Besides, he claimed starsenses. That means he is town right?


This is his next post with "content". In this post he literally sas "I like the idea of policy lynching grush, but I'm not that much of a fan of policy lynching". Literally. It's the very soul of wishy-washy scum posting.

On August 20 2012 22:06 Zephirdd wrote:
Hey I'm rereading!



On August 20 2012 08:37 Mementoss wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


This is the worst role claim since VE every game I've played with him.


This is PTP. I got med. who knows what comes next. np I'm not VE; I am much cuter.




On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?


Let me see if I got this right... you noticed the pokealliance is breadcrumbing the role PM and then you decide that it's likely that they are scum and therefore should be lynched...?




On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?

I know you are banned, but I want to mention how stupid this is. Being so active this early IS a scum trait. It's the time of the day where there is the lowest amount of information and you can always justify whatever happened during this phase as "trolling" or "baiting". I've done that as scum before.



Throughout what I've been reading, kitaman looks incredibly annoyed about the whole "coloring town blue" thing. I mean, it's in the OP as people mentioned, and being a PTP every town is blue. Anybody else thinks he got annoyed because he thought that would confirm them as town, and therefore make life a hell for scum?



+ Show Spoiler [useless stuff for the game] +
On August 20 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:31 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:26 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power

Themed games are not an exception of "make setups fair" rule. That is just the usual cleaning hosts do. Role cops are the strongest roles out there pretty much , but given that you can make really strong roles I wouldnt be surprised if I have seen a Cop checking everything and so on .


What if I told you


you can create rolecop immune roles.

Shut up you wannabe Zapdos , you are nothing but a common pidgeon with eggs Zephir with double d's, pfffff


I now know the meaning of Zephyr. I never knew. I thought Zephirdd was a cool name. TT




I've played with drazerk before. I understand what he means. Someone has to shoot him; not early because he is a cool scum bite, but late when we don't want him around lylo. That's how I see it. I'd say grush is pretty much the same. I don't remember Kenpachi ever flipping scum so I don't really care, but he always somehow dies sooner or later for some odd mechanical game-specific reason lol




On August 20 2012 13:09 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets
IDK Man, with grush being banned, my whole world got turned upside down!


thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts
Strange, but not in and of itself a scumtell to me.

What is the meaning to life?
Bacon

What does grush being banned has to do with anything? If you think he is scum you make a case against him.

And it's 42.



Finally.

On August 20 2012 21:54 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...

You were

And Toad, what did that do? Did it do anything at all? >_>

Oh Oh Oh is it like I suggested pregame? you use a random ability from any player in the game??? *___*


The parts I bolded are Zephirdd literally just shoveling shit hoping something sticks.

I can get behind a Zephirdd lynch in addition to a Drazerk/Dirkzor lynch.

Now, to decide which scummy bastard gets my vote.

##Unvote


This post I was throwing my thoughts while reading the thread.

Kitaman hasn't posted much since, but I have my eyes on him. That is what you'd call "having suspicion without voting". I don't even remember kita answering that to me, which only makes it worse. However, right now, I think that is a subject for another time.

Second bolded part about Drazerk is a contradiction to you. By your logic, me and Drazerk are part of the same scum team. By your logic, I'm asking people to shoot my teammate day 1. You just played a scum game with me, you know I don't bus people until later in the game.

Besides, I'm just agreeing with Drazerk himself - that he needs to be shot lategame. I'm not throwing random shit and seeing if it latches(like you did with dirkzor HEYOOO), I'm just trying to make sense of the thread while I'm reading it.



Anyways I'll keep my vote on Hopeless1der until he posts something, and will switch into VE to consolidate unless something big happens. Gonna work now... and it's possible I'll have little time to read prior to deadline, so don't fret when I just vote VE on the voting thread! I'll answer any concerns at night when I'm done raiding with my guild(which should be in about 12 hours from now).

Good day guys!


Let's skip the OMGUS for his vote. That was reasonably justified. My issue is:

On August 21 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:

Anyways I'll keep my vote on Hopeless1der until he posts something, and will switch into VE to consolidate unless something big happens. Gonna work now... and it's possible I'll have little time to read prior to deadline, so don't fret when I just vote VE on the voting thread! I'll answer any concerns at night when I'm done raiding with my guild(which should be in about 12 hours from now).

Good day guys!


What's the deal with his vote being left on me.

I've got to head out right now, so I'll post this as is. Be back later.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 27
Dota 2
monkeys_forever566
League of Legends
Doublelift4914
Other Games
summit1g10555
JimRising 475
ViBE247
KnowMe186
Livibee185
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick736
BasetradeTV157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Adnapsc2 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1568
• Shiphtur601
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 40m
Patches Events
14h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 40m
OSC
22h 40m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.