• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:41
CEST 05:41
KST 12:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8775 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 114 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 22 2012 12:02 GMT
#781
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 15:07 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 07:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 22 2012 06:47 HiroPro wrote:
Whoever made Meowth should tell us what that role is. There is no reason for a townie to not have claimed the shot.

Why do you want that? More importantly why do you want to know this during the nightphase?
What information would you gain from knowing meowth's full role other than "dude shot someone d1" ?
Would it somehow help figure out mafia?
Would it somehow help figure out who's really likely town?
Would it somehow help figure out who to shoot / protect / DT / whatever else you got tonight?

I honestly don't think any of those questions would be answered with a yes, yet you asked for role-information rather than who meowth is. I just can't see a motivation in the question you just asked that is NOT mafiaagenda. At all.

Sad thing I bluffed with my KP power earlier the day, or did I ? I'd probably shoot you right now lol


I wanted it now because people are going to die during the nightphase; it's entirely possible that the creator of meowth will be shot.

The point is that it gives us information on a role that scum likely has and it prevents that person from making a fakeclaim with whatever their other abilities are.

I didnt really consider the possibilities that Drazerk did for not claiming and the role that says he's made makes anything like that pointless anyway.

The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.

Can we know what Toad knows?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 12:05 GMT
#782
On August 22 2012 20:59 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 22 2012 15:07 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 07:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On August 22 2012 06:47 HiroPro wrote:
Whoever made Meowth should tell us what that role is. There is no reason for a townie to not have claimed the shot.

Why do you want that? More importantly why do you want to know this during the nightphase?
What information would you gain from knowing meowth's full role other than "dude shot someone d1" ?
Would it somehow help figure out mafia?
Would it somehow help figure out who's really likely town?
Would it somehow help figure out who to shoot / protect / DT / whatever else you got tonight?

I honestly don't think any of those questions would be answered with a yes, yet you asked for role-information rather than who meowth is. I just can't see a motivation in the question you just asked that is NOT mafiaagenda. At all.

Sad thing I bluffed with my KP power earlier the day, or did I ? I'd probably shoot you right now lol


I wanted it now because people are going to die during the nightphase; it's entirely possible that the creator of meowth will be shot.

The point is that it gives us information on a role that scum likely has and it prevents that person from making a fakeclaim with whatever their other abilities are.

I didnt really consider the possibilities that Drazerk did for not claiming and the role that says he's made makes anything like that pointless anyway.

The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


I interpreted that as "you can talk about the role you made once any role has flipped" not "you can only talk about the role you made after that specific role has flipped"

Oh right my bad
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 12:34 GMT
#783
I'll do this post Mattchew style:

I think Mattchew is scum

lets kill him
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 22 2012 12:36 GMT
#784
The only reason I don't think Mattchew is scum is because he didn't reveal his scum team yet.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 22 2012 16:09 GMT
#785
On August 22 2012 21:36 Mementoss wrote:
The only reason I don't think Mattchew is scum is because he didn't reveal his scum team yet.

try and get me lynched.

SnB what do you think of me?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 16:18 GMT
#786
This game you're lurky and scummy as fuck. As usual. Except when you decide to be active but I've only seen you do that as scum.

I don't see much to convince me you're town but I also don't see anything that makes me want to lynch you straight off, as opposed to (for example) wiggles or drazerk.

also of note: it's interesting that every post you've made of more than one line has been a response to VE.

Do you still think Dirkzor is scum?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 22 2012 16:33 GMT
#787
i still think dirk is scum yes.

Also, i was enhancing my read of VE, which I find/found to be important in this game

also, you are town, good job
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 16:36 GMT
#788
On August 23 2012 01:33 Mattchew wrote:
i still think dirk is scum yes.

Also, i was enhancing my read of VE, which I find/found to be important in this game

also, you are town, good job


You seem awfully convinced for this early in the game. Where you getting the information?
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 22 2012 16:44 GMT
#789
On August 23 2012 01:36 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 01:33 Mattchew wrote:
i still think dirk is scum yes.

Also, i was enhancing my read of VE, which I find/found to be important in this game

also, you are town, good job


You seem awfully convinced for this early in the game. Where you getting the information?

on what
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 16:56 GMT
#790
SnB's alignment. Treating anyone's alignment as definite based off of the minimal info we have is ridiculous for a townie.
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 22 2012 16:58 GMT
#791
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 17:20 GMT
#792
On August 23 2012 01:58 HiroPro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.


drazerk's thing doesn't hit you if you claim the role you received, it hits you if you claim the role you created.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 22 2012 17:25 GMT
#793
On August 23 2012 02:20 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 01:58 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.


drazerk's thing doesn't hit you if you claim the role you received, it hits you if you claim the role you created.


I'm talking about this:

On August 22 2012 07:15 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 06:47 HiroPro wrote:
Whoever made Meowth should tell us what that role is. There is no reason for a townie to not have claimed the shot.


I can think of a few -

Multi shot compulsive day vigi
Linked to another player (Lovers/Siblings (although more likely for Nidoran))
The fact there are roles out there that need names to kill people
The fact there are roles out there that need names to turn them green

There is probably more I can't think of right now but those are the ones that stick out in my head


Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 22 2012 17:29 GMT
#794
On August 23 2012 02:20 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 01:58 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.


drazerk's thing doesn't hit you if you claim the role you received, it hits you if you claim the role you created.


Yes it does sorry if that wasn't clear
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 22 2012 17:37 GMT
#795
On August 23 2012 01:56 JingleHell wrote:
SnB's alignment. Treating anyone's alignment as definite based off of the minimal info we have is ridiculous for a townie.

snb gets hella confused about me when he's town cause whatever he thinks is normally wrong. if he was scum i think he would be more definitive in his assertions of my alignment, therefore i believe he is town

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
August 22 2012 17:38 GMT
#796
On August 23 2012 01:56 JingleHell wrote:
SnB's alignment. Treating anyone's alignment as definite based off of the minimal info we have is ridiculous for a townie.

also, you act like things can't change my reads.


Does anyone else think this post is hella scummy, and a cop out for not scum hunting?
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 17:59 GMT
#797
On August 23 2012 02:29 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 02:20 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 01:58 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.


drazerk's thing doesn't hit you if you claim the role you received, it hits you if you claim the role you created.


Yes it does sorry if that wasn't clear


so wait the hosts let you make a role that instantly de-role-ify anyone who roleclaims? I... don't think that's true.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 18:01 GMT
#798
On August 23 2012 02:38 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 01:56 JingleHell wrote:
SnB's alignment. Treating anyone's alignment as definite based off of the minimal info we have is ridiculous for a townie.

also, you act like things can't change my reads.


Does anyone else think this post is hella scummy, and a cop out for not scum hunting?


How is asking you to explain a possible town motivation for something that's generally scummy "a cop out for not scum hunting"?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 22 2012 18:06 GMT
#799
On August 23 2012 02:59 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 23 2012 02:29 Drazerk wrote:
On August 23 2012 02:20 strongandbig wrote:
On August 23 2012 01:58 HiroPro wrote:
On August 22 2012 20:56 Toadesstern wrote:
The creator of a role is not allowed to talk about it until the role has flipped according to a mod-statement. Are you trying to get someone mod-killed?
Why is it a role scum likely has? There has been a lot of talk about Meowth so far. Just picture him being some crazy shit like dayvig + bulletproof. Noone in their right mind would claim something like that because it would help mafia.

Besides: I shot our lovely hosts a PM and I'm totally not going to talk about what a host told me or publish a host-pm but I guess asking the right question might shed some light on some things like:
a) Meowth
b) VE
That being said. I like both VE and Meowth right now, which may sound quite strange but I doubt any of those two is actually mafia although one shot the other.


It's not the fact that Meowth didn't claim their role - it's the fact that they didn't claim the shot. It shows that they likely don't want to take responsibility for it.

Even the role you suggested would have no problem announcing that they fired a shot. Its not like that would force them to claim their full role.

Now if they thought like Drazerk did, then maybe I could see why they wouldn't claim shooting.


drazerk's thing doesn't hit you if you claim the role you received, it hits you if you claim the role you created.


Yes it does sorry if that wasn't clear


so wait the hosts let you make a role that instantly de-role-ify anyone who roleclaims? I... don't think that's true.

Could be something like AC.

Remember that game had Batman, Catwoman the Joker and whoever was the 4th guy.
Batman had to kill the Joker, Catwoman had to kill the other guy, maybe there's 3rd parties who have to kill certain pokemon rather than having the usual wincons.
Maybe we've got something like we had in holyroman with Igrok. He was 3rd party and had to kill everyone who had additional voting-power.

Anyone claiming anything without a second of a thought should be considered mafia and so should people asking for claims right now.
We don't know what's out there unnless of course you have more insight on that matter Jinglehell?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 22 2012 18:07 GMT
#800
So could they have vanilla-lasered zephirdd when he claimed his role? What if someone fakeclaims? What if they claim part of their role and not a different part?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta36
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 193
ProTech139
FoxeR 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2516
Shuttle 1254
Dewaltoss 65
NaDa 37
Noble 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 487
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox649
Other Games
summit1g9183
WinterStarcraft441
C9.Mang0289
ViBE142
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 18
• practicex 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo650
• Stunt217
Other Games
• Shiphtur432
Upcoming Events
OSC
19h 19m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 6h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.