• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:20
CEST 00:20
KST 07:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8402 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 114 Next
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:27 GMT
#741
BTW Vigis just a warning don't waste a shot on me. :D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:31 GMT
#742
On August 22 2012 10:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 10:24 grush57 wrote:
Hey i got unbanned :D


Delightful. You missed a townie lynch and a shot on me and an attempted policy lynch on you by me. You're caught up.


Oh I've been reading the thread the whole time, it's nice to not be pressured and formulate dem opinions.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:32 GMT
#743
Idunno why people think I don't read the thread and just mindlessy troll T_T
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 01:36 GMT
#744
On August 22 2012 10:32 grush57 wrote:
Idunno why people think I don't read the thread and just mindlessy troll T_T


Because the last TWO games I've been in with you as town you didn't read the thread and mindlessly trolled. I mean, doesn't necessarily mean you'll do it in this game, but it's a pretty good indicator.

Just keep posting - that's all I ask. I don't even care if it's all like, "LYNCH THE PISS OUT OF VE"...at least a tunnel would be SOMETHING more than what I'm used to...which is 2 lines, 20 hours, STARSENSES, 40 hours, WTF I SAID STARSENSES U GUYS SUCK.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:38 GMT
#745
Well see I always have read the thread and I always survive using starsenses :D.
Maybe when I flip town this game it will be a true indicator of me being town :D.
But yeah, Jingle is scum.
BioSC seems scummy too.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 22 2012 01:40 GMT
#746
Yeah bro - pretty much nothing else is a true indicator of being town. LOL

Those reads are pretty...lonely bro. You claim you've read the thread, did you have nothing to say about....like...the stuff that happened while you were gone?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
August 22 2012 01:41 GMT
#747
On August 22 2012 10:19 kitaman27 wrote:
Seems to me bum that you are more interested in discussing fluff than pushing anyone for a lynch


Quote one post where I discussed fluff before the lynch. I'm bringing this up now after the lynch intentionally.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:42 GMT
#748
Yea gimme a sec.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:55 GMT
#749
Okay so, I get banned, then People are all up in Drazerk's face because he is telling everybody to kill him and being stupid with that attitude. Still, I think he is town. Then the town switched to Dirkzor, I don't think he is scum either, he is helping out and responding. Hopeless1dr ninja votes, he is scum. People calling out Kurumi for being scummy, I agree. Toad(jk, lol idk) shoots VE, people get on VE's chain for policy lynching. NO ONE IS UP IN JINGLE'S GRILL ABOUT HIM WANTING TO POLICY LYNCH ME:O. Also I think Hiropro? Heist? made a post calling out Jingle which is good cuz he is scum. Then it's like Zephirrid(null on him, he has been getting scummier the longer the game has been going so far) and imallison(who I thought was a noob townie) and dirkzor(I think he is town aswell). End up lynching a townie and thats about where we were at.

So my scum list is:
JingleHell(SCUMSCUMSCUM)
Hopeless1dr(ninja vote, scum)
Maybe BioSC(I don't even know why but he is scum)
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 01:56 GMT
#750
Sorry my activity has been shit. My guts have been acting up, which has had me not interested in thinking much. Occupational hazard of crohn's.

Anyways, I'm not comfortable with the people looking at VE because he's playing differently. He took a LOT of crap in Mad Men for his play, some based on meta. If a lot of people want him to play differently, and he's tired of being looked at the way he is, he might just try to play differently.

I still like the idea of lynching Grush in absence of real reads, but maybe that's just a combination of me being vindictive and him being Grush. If we have a better target, obviously that would nullify it anyways.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 01:57 GMT
#751
On August 22 2012 10:56 JingleHell wrote:
Sorry my activity has been shit. My guts have been acting up, which has had me not interested in thinking much. Occupational hazard of crohn's.

Anyways, I'm not comfortable with the people looking at VE because he's playing differently. He took a LOT of crap in Mad Men for his play, some based on meta. If a lot of people want him to play differently, and he's tired of being looked at the way he is, he might just try to play differently.

I still like the idea of lynching Grush in absence of real reads, but maybe that's just a combination of me being vindictive and him being Grush. If we have a better target, obviously that would nullify it anyways.


YOU DONT ANSWER FOR VE ACTIONS, VE DOES.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 01:58 GMT
#752
EBWOP Grush snuck that in. If anyone I haven't suggested as a policy lynch wants to make a case against me that doesn't revolve around wanting to not read Grush's posts, I'll answer. His accusations are somewhere between a bad joke without a punchline and a half-assed OMGUS anyways.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 02:00 GMT
#753
On August 22 2012 10:57 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 10:56 JingleHell wrote:
Sorry my activity has been shit. My guts have been acting up, which has had me not interested in thinking much. Occupational hazard of crohn's.

Anyways, I'm not comfortable with the people looking at VE because he's playing differently. He took a LOT of crap in Mad Men for his play, some based on meta. If a lot of people want him to play differently, and he's tired of being looked at the way he is, he might just try to play differently.

I still like the idea of lynching Grush in absence of real reads, but maybe that's just a combination of me being vindictive and him being Grush. If we have a better target, obviously that would nullify it anyways.


YOU DONT ANSWER FOR VE ACTIONS, VE DOES.


You're trying to answer for my actions, you're saying it's scummy to want to policy lynch a useless poster (you), when I actually just don't want to read your posts.

This game is all about reading intentions. Sometimes that leads to a defense. Tough luck.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 02:03 GMT
#754
On August 22 2012 11:00 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 10:57 grush57 wrote:
On August 22 2012 10:56 JingleHell wrote:
Sorry my activity has been shit. My guts have been acting up, which has had me not interested in thinking much. Occupational hazard of crohn's.

Anyways, I'm not comfortable with the people looking at VE because he's playing differently. He took a LOT of crap in Mad Men for his play, some based on meta. If a lot of people want him to play differently, and he's tired of being looked at the way he is, he might just try to play differently.

I still like the idea of lynching Grush in absence of real reads, but maybe that's just a combination of me being vindictive and him being Grush. If we have a better target, obviously that would nullify it anyways.


YOU DONT ANSWER FOR VE ACTIONS, VE DOES.


You're trying to answer for my actions, you're saying it's scummy to want to policy lynch a useless poster (you), when I actually just don't want to read your posts.

This game is all about reading intentions. Sometimes that leads to a defense. Tough luck.

lol.
no.
You're assuming he's playing differently because he got butthurt.
I'm saying that your scum.
Different things
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 02:08 GMT
#755
On August 22 2012 10:58 JingleHell wrote:
EBWOP Grush snuck that in. If anyone I haven't suggested as a policy lynch wants to make a case against me that doesn't revolve around wanting to not read Grush's posts, I'll answer. His accusations are somewhere between a bad joke without a punchline and a half-assed OMGUS anyways.


K insult instead of answering :D
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
August 22 2012 02:11 GMT
#756
On August 22 2012 11:08 grush57 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 10:58 JingleHell wrote:
EBWOP Grush snuck that in. If anyone I haven't suggested as a policy lynch wants to make a case against me that doesn't revolve around wanting to not read Grush's posts, I'll answer. His accusations are somewhere between a bad joke without a punchline and a half-assed OMGUS anyways.


K insult instead of answering :D


How have I not answered? You think I'm scum because I want you gone...

+ Show Spoiler +




...explaining why I want you gone is all the answer needed, right? And if an honest evaluation of your play seems insulting, there's nothing anti-town about wanting you dead. Hence, not scummy. You deserve (and will receive) no further explanation unless you can make a case.
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 02:13 GMT
#757
On August 22 2012 11:11 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 11:08 grush57 wrote:
On August 22 2012 10:58 JingleHell wrote:
EBWOP Grush snuck that in. If anyone I haven't suggested as a policy lynch wants to make a case against me that doesn't revolve around wanting to not read Grush's posts, I'll answer. His accusations are somewhere between a bad joke without a punchline and a half-assed OMGUS anyways.


K insult instead of answering :D


How have I not answered? You think I'm scum because I want you gone...

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o


...explaining why I want you gone is all the answer needed, right? And if an honest evaluation of your play seems insulting, there's nothing anti-town about wanting you dead. Hence, not scummy. You deserve (and will receive) no further explanation unless you can make a case.


hey I like that song.

a counter proposition:

"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 02:14 GMT
#758
On August 22 2012 11:11 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 11:08 grush57 wrote:
On August 22 2012 10:58 JingleHell wrote:
EBWOP Grush snuck that in. If anyone I haven't suggested as a policy lynch wants to make a case against me that doesn't revolve around wanting to not read Grush's posts, I'll answer. His accusations are somewhere between a bad joke without a punchline and a half-assed OMGUS anyways.


K insult instead of answering :D


How have I not answered? You think I'm scum because I want you gone...

+ Show Spoiler +

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVVZaZ8yO6o


...explaining why I want you gone is all the answer needed, right? And if an honest evaluation of your play seems insulting, there's nothing anti-town about wanting you dead. Hence, not scummy. You deserve (and will receive) no further explanation unless you can make a case.


See, your lynching me because you think I'm a bad player, not because I'm acting scummy.
THEREFORE SCUM.
The SCUM ARE DEAD. THE SCUM ARE DEAD.
WE USED POISONOUS LYNCHES.
WE LYNCHED THEIR ASSES.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
August 22 2012 02:32 GMT
#759
On August 22 2012 10:55 grush57 wrote:
Okay so, I get banned, then People are all up in Drazerk's face because he is telling everybody to kill him and being stupid with that attitude. Still, I think he is town. Then the town switched to Dirkzor, I don't think he is scum either, he is helping out and responding. Hopeless1dr ninja votes, he is scum. People calling out Kurumi for being scummy, I agree. Toad(jk, lol idk) shoots VE, people get on VE's chain for policy lynching. NO ONE IS UP IN JINGLE'S GRILL ABOUT HIM WANTING TO POLICY LYNCH ME:O. Also I think Hiropro? Heist? made a post calling out Jingle which is good cuz he is scum. Then it's like Zephirrid(null on him, he has been getting scummier the longer the game has been going so far) and imallison(who I thought was a noob townie) and dirkzor(I think he is town aswell). End up lynching a townie and thats about where we were at.

So my scum list is:
JingleHell(SCUMSCUMSCUM)
Hopeless1dr(ninja vote, scum)
Maybe BioSC(I don't even know why but he is scum)


How is dirk helping? I would like a detailed response on that.

I will agree that hopeless is likely scum at this point though.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
grush57
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2582 Posts
August 22 2012 02:35 GMT
#760
On August 22 2012 11:32 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 10:55 grush57 wrote:
Okay so, I get banned, then People are all up in Drazerk's face because he is telling everybody to kill him and being stupid with that attitude. Still, I think he is town. Then the town switched to Dirkzor, I don't think he is scum either, he is helping out and responding. Hopeless1dr ninja votes, he is scum. People calling out Kurumi for being scummy, I agree. Toad(jk, lol idk) shoots VE, people get on VE's chain for policy lynching. NO ONE IS UP IN JINGLE'S GRILL ABOUT HIM WANTING TO POLICY LYNCH ME:O. Also I think Hiropro? Heist? made a post calling out Jingle which is good cuz he is scum. Then it's like Zephirrid(null on him, he has been getting scummier the longer the game has been going so far) and imallison(who I thought was a noob townie) and dirkzor(I think he is town aswell). End up lynching a townie and thats about where we were at.

So my scum list is:
JingleHell(SCUMSCUMSCUM)
Hopeless1dr(ninja vote, scum)
Maybe BioSC(I don't even know why but he is scum)


How is dirk helping? I would like a detailed response on that.

I will agree that hopeless is likely scum at this point though.


Well he's actually posting unlike Hopeless. Hmm, gimme a sec.
"Every thing is either simply awful or awfully simple." | "Weaklings can't pick... their way of death."
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta16
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech146
Nina 143
ViBE77
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15765
Artosis 327
firebathero 86
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever380
canceldota104
NeuroSwarm49
League of Legends
Doublelift3946
Counter-Strike
minikerr11
Super Smash Bros
PPMD42
Other Games
summit1g6322
FrodaN1227
shahzam545
C9.Mang0359
B2W.Neo312
RotterdaM93
Mew2King35
fpsfer 2
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile136
• StrangeGG 27
• RyuSc2 19
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 26
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1098
• Shiphtur645
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
41m
OSC
1d
Big Brain Bouts
1d 11h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.