• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:30
CEST 13:30
KST 20:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7158 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 114 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:21 GMT
#701
On August 22 2012 05:15 Toadesstern wrote:
That's reasoning for calling someone your #2 scumread? Seriously?
I guess I'll just leave it that way lol

He is on par with Viscera. I am sorry I am not devoting that much time because I am on a holiday. I am forgetting to write things. That aside , I agree with bugs . When it comes to Dirk , he raised nice points about Viscera , but thats the thing making him get a pass from me. I am also trying to post less, mostly because of Grush , Viscera raving and such. This is not usual playstyle so I forget about things . I usually write things as I read.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
August 21 2012 20:23 GMT
#702
Since nothing is happening I'm off to bed. Getting up in 6 hours. Night
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:23 GMT
#703
On August 22 2012 05:18 strongandbig wrote:
the problem with kurumi is that when he does random ass shit for scummy reasons I can't tell if its just being a random ass shit doer or if its because hes scum

like, idk, with chezinu I get the impression he does it on purpose to troll everyone

with drazerk i get the impression he just does it out of some kind of themed-mafia-game tourette's syndrome, just for the sake of doing stuff

but i cant tell with kurumi

I can assure you that I am town. My role is maybe two tiers above Oracle ... I could just throw the towel but I wont. Blood will flow.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:25 GMT
#704
On August 22 2012 05:23 Dirkzor wrote:
Since nothing is happening I'm off to bed. Getting up in 6 hours. Night

I think I changed my mind. Let me contact myself.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
August 21 2012 20:26 GMT
#705
What? (and also 1000th post... O_o)
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:30 GMT
#706
On August 22 2012 05:26 Dirkzor wrote:
What? (and also 1000th post... O_o)
o
You were supposed to be gone!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
August 21 2012 20:34 GMT
#707
Checking while brushing my teeth and from phone in bed... So it was nothing?
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:35 GMT
#708
On August 22 2012 05:34 Dirkzor wrote:
Checking while brushing my teeth and from phone in bed... So it was nothing?

I voted you in the voting thread , havent you noticed ?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 20:45 GMT
#709
Great , when I have some time alone every baby man hides before me. Scared of something? Bring it on , hippies.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 20:48 GMT
#710
I like ur face Kurumi. I wouldn't dare stab it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 21 2012 20:52 GMT
#711
i'm here

trying to think of something worthwhile i can talk to you about

looking through your filter it appears that you've posted one-line accusations against:
- Drazerk
- Toad
- VE
- WBG
- imallinson

Do you still think all of those people are scum? If so, great we've found the scum team!

If not, which ones have you changed your mind on and why?
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 21 2012 20:53 GMT
#712
ebwop that was @kurumi obvy
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 20:56 GMT
#713
On August 22 2012 05:53 strongandbig wrote:
ebwop that was @kurumi obvy


I didn't think you were talking to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 21:00 GMT
#714
On August 22 2012 05:52 strongandbig wrote:
i'm here

trying to think of something worthwhile i can talk to you about

looking through your filter it appears that you've posted one-line accusations against:
- Drazerk
- Toad
- VE
- WBG
- imallinson

Do you still think all of those people are scum? If so, great we've found the scum team!

If not, which ones have you changed your mind on and why?

Drazerk feels like a village idiot to me. He is useful though because of his knowledge. Never attacked bugs , I support his case lol. Rest I still have scum read on , strongest on Toad. Equally decent on allin and Viscera.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
August 21 2012 21:01 GMT
#715
Night 1



In the aftermath of the Poke murder, the Pokealliance scrambled to find out who could have murdered the Ratata.

"Hey!" someone pointed, "look at that Diglett! He could have easily pummled the poor Ratata, and then used that hole to abscond with Mew!"

The Pokemon murmered in agreement, and all ran into Proffesor Oak's lab. They grabbed the Pokedex of truth and aimed it at the poor Diglett.

"Time to see whose side you are really on!"

A flash of red light and Diglett was gone, inside the Pokedex. A readout appeared.

"Diglett..... The Pokealliance Pokemon..."

The Pokemon, saddened that their friend was gone, had to wait out the night until they could avenge their friend.

Imallison, the Diglett, was lynched!!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
[image loading]

You are Diglett, a Ground type Pokemon. As a young mole, you developed an obsession with digging! After failing to obtain your dream role as the lead actor of Holes (stupid Shia LaBeouf), you decided to put your talents towards causing mischief! Each night, you may choose from one of the following actions. Each action may only be used once:

Abilities
Dig: You may develop a tunnel system between two players homes, allowing them to switch places for the evening. All actions targeting the first player will affect the second player and vice versa. As you are homeless, you may not target yourself.

Bulldoze: You may dig a hole outside someones home, causing them to fall in and take no night action that night. Additionally, anyone that visits them will also fall in and fail to complete their night action. You may not target yourself.

Burrow: You hide completely underground, making you immune to all night actions.

Mud Bomb: You cover target player with dirt, causing them to become immune to investigative roles for the remainder of the cycle.


Final Votecount!

imallinson
bumatlarge
HiroPro
Hopeless1der
JingleHell
kitaman27
Kurumi
Mementoss
Toadesstern
Wherebugsgo
strongandbig
Dirkzor
dirkzor
BloodyC0bbler
Heist
imallinson
Mattchew
Misder
VisceraEyes

Drazerk
Chezinu
Kenpachi

Chezinu
Drazerk

VisceraEyes
Mr.Wiggles

Hopeless1der
Zephirdd

zephirdd
BioSC

None
grush57
Zelblade
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 21:06 GMT
#716
I have only one power this sucks
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 21:16 GMT
#717
Whats going to happen to Zel?
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
August 21 2012 21:22 GMT
#718
On August 22 2012 06:16 Drazerk wrote:
Whats going to happen to Zel?


Me and decon are figuring it out
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#719
Whoever made Meowth should tell us what that role is. There is no reason for a townie to not have claimed the shot.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 22:15 GMT
#720
On August 22 2012 06:47 HiroPro wrote:
Whoever made Meowth should tell us what that role is. There is no reason for a townie to not have claimed the shot.


I can think of a few -

Multi shot compulsive day vigi
Linked to another player (Lovers/Siblings (although more likely for Nidoran))
The fact there are roles out there that need names to kill people
The fact there are roles out there that need names to turn them green

There is probably more I can't think of right now but those are the ones that stick out in my head
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 609
RotterdaM207
TKL 90
SteadfastSC84
Rex68
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko354
RotterdaM 207
ByuN 106
TKL 90
SteadfastSC 84
Rex 68
Codebar 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19603
Shuttle 1456
Bisu 828
Jaedong 557
Soulkey 534
Horang2 419
Mong 391
BeSt 373
actioN 263
Stork 228
[ Show more ]
firebathero 227
Soma 217
Mini 184
Larva 161
Zeus 123
Rush 121
Last 116
Hyun 91
PianO 82
Pusan 73
Snow 72
sorry 70
910 69
Free 64
Mind 64
ZerO 63
Shine 56
EffOrt 56
Yoon 47
hero 40
Shinee 35
Sharp 35
Sexy 26
Bale 25
sSak 22
ToSsGirL 21
HiyA 21
ZergMaN 20
JYJ 19
scan(afreeca) 12
Hm[arnc] 10
yabsab 9
Aegong 7
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe325
canceldota40
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1517
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes299
Other Games
gofns39292
singsing2043
B2W.Neo258
DeMusliM209
Pyrionflax188
Livibee134
Trikslyr25
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV155
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV408
League of Legends
• Jankos1270
Other Games
• Shiphtur727
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 30m
The PondCast
22h 30m
INu's Battles
23h 30m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.