• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:22
CEST 11:22
KST 18:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9660 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 114 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:41 GMT
#661
Shit is there more kp coming later or something?!

wtf
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:43 GMT
#662
Town. I just coached him as scum...lurky is probably town. Bad lynch.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:43 GMT
#663
EBWOP
JingleHell I mean.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#664
On August 22 2012 03:41 VisceraEyes wrote:
Shit is there more kp coming later or something?!

wtf


Payday gives money based on level IIRC its not multiple attack
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#665
On August 22 2012 03:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I'm not third party. Don't be ridiculous. Kurumi what do you think of Zephirdd?

A cool guy. Wannabe legend though. Afk
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#666
On August 22 2012 03:40 HiroPro wrote:
Is JingleHell normally this passive?


No, and its a bit odd. When I was scum with him in Newbie 18, where he replaced in, he was very active (owing possibly to the fact that he was a major lynch candidate all 3 days) and in Mad Men (scum mason) he also posted and stuff. Not sure about his town vibes, not that I'm going to look it up, but it is strange.
Bio - Breaking it down
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#667
If you read Toad's posts I think its fairly obvious he's not Meowth. I only have a little while before I leave before deadline and am still unsure where to place my vote. I still am really uncomfortable with Mattchews play, but no one seems to care about his sheneningans. The only thing that doesn't make me think he is scum, is his scum meta from LIII was very aggressive.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
HiroPro
Profile Joined March 2012
United States2624 Posts
August 21 2012 18:44 GMT
#668
Bio, give me your scum reads.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:46 GMT
#669
On August 22 2012 03:44 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 03:36 VisceraEyes wrote:
No I'm not third party. Don't be ridiculous. Kurumi what do you think of Zephirdd?

A cool guy. Wannabe legend though. Afk

eah...okay K-Sweet. Can I call you K-Sweet?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:47 GMT
#670
On August 22 2012 03:44 Mementoss wrote:
If you read Toad's posts I think its fairly obvious he's not Meowth. I only have a little while before I leave before deadline and am still unsure where to place my vote. I still am really uncomfortable with Mattchews play, but no one seems to care about his sheneningans. The only thing that doesn't make me think he is scum, is his scum meta from LIII was very aggressive.

REAL aggressive.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
August 21 2012 18:47 GMT
#671
On August 22 2012 03:44 Mementoss wrote:
If you read Toad's posts I think its fairly obvious he's not Meowth. I only have a little while before I leave before deadline and am still unsure where to place my vote. I still am really uncomfortable with Mattchews play, but no one seems to care about his sheneningans. The only thing that doesn't make me think he is scum, is his scum meta from LIII was very aggressive.


i've seen mattchew play a very passive scum game in the apst as well.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 18:49 GMT
#672
Mattchew though...Mattchew what do you think pf Mr Wiggles?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 21 2012 18:50 GMT
#673
Just speculating but:

Pay Day does damage, and scatters coins on the ground with a value equal to twice the user's level for each time it's used. These coins are picked up afterwards if the player wins the battle.

I'm assuming whoever used pay day on VE doesn't want people to know, because after VE dies later in the game, the player who used payday on him will receive something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 18:52 GMT
#674
On August 22 2012 03:50 Mementoss wrote:
Just speculating but:

Pay Day does damage, and scatters coins on the ground with a value equal to twice the user's level for each time it's used. These coins are picked up afterwards if the player wins the battle.

I'm assuming whoever used pay day on VE doesn't want people to know, because after VE dies later in the game, the player who used payday on him will receive something.


More coins for more payday?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 21 2012 18:54 GMT
#675
mementoss what's your take on Dirkzor vs Drazerk vs imallinson?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
BioSC
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States636 Posts
August 21 2012 18:58 GMT
#676
On August 22 2012 03:44 HiroPro wrote:
Bio, give me your scum reads.


Sure, dear.

Aside from allinson, for the reasons people have already said, I'm also looking at zeph.

His vote on Hopeless is a throwaway, and gives himself a reason to not post or contribute until near the end of the day/vote time.

Plus, his filter just says to me active lurking during the first half day.

Starts with the medic "claim"
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


the only town motivation to claim as medic this early is to die and eat shots for more important town players. However, He did this so early, there isn't anybody that fits this description yet.

Then he makes 2 large posts proving he read the thread, throwing around his random thoughts on meaningless topics. This just looks like burying to me.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 20 2012 22:06 Zephirdd wrote:
Hey I'm rereading!



Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:37 Mementoss wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Zephirdd wrote:
How about the "lynch whoever throws KP around randomly"?

Also I am a medic. Go figure.


This is the worst role claim since VE every game I've played with him.


This is PTP. I got med. who knows what comes next. np I'm not VE; I am much cuter.




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 08:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On August 20 2012 07:49 Kenpachi wrote:
hi guys im Kenpachi and im Town


On August 20 2012 08:13 grush57 wrote:
Hey.
I'm town with blue.


On August 20 2012 08:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Hi all. I am town.


Hey look, a bunch of individuals are clearly breadcrumbing the town role pm! How clever!

But wait a minute, everyone knows this is against the rules.

So what are the odds that the mafia team also has the town role pm or happened to pick up on the crumb and has decided to use it gain town cred? Sneaky sneaky!

Lynch bugs first?


Let me see if I got this right... you noticed the pokealliance is breadcrumbing the role PM and then you decide that it's likely that they are scum and therefore should be lynched...?




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:07 grush57 wrote:
Anyways, no scum would be retarded enough to be this active early.
If anything they would be in a position asking the questions while not doing anything themselves like drazerk(or anyone else really)
However, the only way to prove your innocence is to catch scum.
U C?

I know you are banned, but I want to mention how stupid this is. Being so active this early IS a scum trait. It's the time of the day where there is the lowest amount of information and you can always justify whatever happened during this phase as "trolling" or "baiting". I've done that as scum before.



Throughout what I've been reading, kitaman looks incredibly annoyed about the whole "coloring town blue" thing. I mean, it's in the OP as people mentioned, and being a PTP every town is blue. Anybody else thinks he got annoyed because he thought that would confirm them as town, and therefore make life a hell for scum?



+ Show Spoiler [useless stuff for the game] +
On August 20 2012 09:34 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 09:31 Zephirdd wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:28 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:26 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:22 Kurumi wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:21 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 08:20 deconduo wrote:
Scum KP is hidden.


Then scum only have the KP roles people made

Pretty much all I'm gathering from this

No that means Kp was balanced accordingly to the roles they got. That is so easy.


I honestly prefer my line of reasoning to that. Static KP means players become more important to others and gives trackers / watchers to have more power

Themed games are not an exception of "make setups fair" rule. That is just the usual cleaning hosts do. Role cops are the strongest roles out there pretty much , but given that you can make really strong roles I wouldnt be surprised if I have seen a Cop checking everything and so on .


What if I told you


you can create rolecop immune roles.

Shut up you wannabe Zapdos , you are nothing but a common pidgeon with eggs Zephir with double d's, pfffff


I now know the meaning of Zephyr. I never knew. I thought Zephirdd was a cool name. TT




I've played with drazerk before. I understand what he means. Someone has to shoot him; not early because he is a cool scum bite, but late when we don't want him around lylo. That's how I see it. I'd say grush is pretty much the same. I don't remember Kenpachi ever flipping scum so I don't really care, but he always somehow dies sooner or later for some odd mechanical game-specific reason lol




Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 13:09 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:48 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:44 BioSC wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:42 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 12:32 BioSC wrote:
Well, it will stop me from accusing him of being scum I guess.


Wait you haven't actually posted anything yet...


It was more a reference to my last game with him.

What would you like to talk about, darling?


Top 3 scum targets
IDK Man, with grush being banned, my whole world got turned upside down!


thoughts on the 4/25 lol I'm entering the thread posts
Strange, but not in and of itself a scumtell to me.

What is the meaning to life?
Bacon

What does grush being banned has to do with anything? If you think he is scum you make a case against him.

And it's 42.



Finally.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2012 21:54 Drazerk wrote:
On August 20 2012 21:52 Toadesstern wrote:
I was SO going to post it :p


Something tells me you was trying to talk to the person who actually had metronome though...

You were

And Toad, what did that do? Did it do anything at all? >_>

Oh Oh Oh is it like I suggested pregame? you use a random ability from any player in the game??? *___*


Finally his vote: Hopeless. It's made to pressure Hopeless into explaining himself. Which is fine, but then hasn't come back to acknowledge the explanation at all. Work probably is a good excuse, but like I said previously, it smells of a throwaway vote with little to no damage to himself in the process.

+ Show Spoiler +
On August 21 2012 23:52 Zephirdd wrote:
btw imallinson played on newbie mini VIII. I didn't take the time to actually read his posts here because I don't have it, but if you guys want to check it out. He also played on two other games but he had very little amount of posts do I assume he died night1 on both.



##Vote Hopeless1der
Until you explain your vote. Or post something useful at all.


##Vote Zephirdd

I would like to see what people think of zeph, but if we need my vote to kill allinson, I would be ok with swapping as well.
Bio - Breaking it down
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 19:00 GMT
#677
Wiggle-Dawg. He's on top of...very few accusatuons in the game. How much thread policing has he done though? Does he care about the state of town¿

I do. That was the heart of my policy lynch whether you see it or not. And because I'm the BEST guess you have for scum...in spite of EVERYTHING...

I expected more Wiggles.

I'm dpwn with a Draz lynch SnB
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 19:02 GMT
#678
Oh and I'm SO DOWN with a Zeph lynch. Gotta catch 'em all!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
August 21 2012 19:05 GMT
#679
On August 22 2012 03:54 Toadesstern wrote:
mementoss what's your take on Dirkzor vs Drazerk vs imallinson?


Drazerk - commented more in detail before but troll bad town for now

Dirkzor - the only thing suspicious about him seems to be his mess up in meta to try and make imallinson look worse than he is. I think this could be an honest mistake however. Most people voting for Dirkzor are people I don't trust, makes me uneasy.

imallinson - will probably be where I'm placing my vote. I commented on it a bit before but will re-iterate. His initial posts were made to look like he contributed and actually tried drag day 1 discussion backwards. He did nothing for scum hunting and when criticized on this fact made a half ass case on SnB just to say he did. Spent most of the time defending himself which shittered up the thread and buried useful posts that were scum hunting at the time, it looks really bad in context. Also in the defence of himself he threw the heat onto dirkzor, who was an easy target because he had early heat in this game anyways. To take this further, his scum buddy who he planned this with, BC, immediately made a case onto dirkzor and got the wagon rolling. Look at the people voting for him, can you honestly say any of them look better than neutral to you?

In this order: BC, imallinson, VE, mattchew, misder.

I would like to hear your take on Dirkzor vs Drazerk vs imallinson additionally.

##Unvote: Mattchew
##Vote: Imallinson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 19:07 GMT
#680
I'm more suspicious than the guy you had ypur vote on 'toss?!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1226
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 38m
Patches Events
6h 38m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.