• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:50
CEST 15:50
KST 22:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8074 users

PTP3 - Pikachu's Revenge - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 114 Next
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:21 GMT
#621
On August 22 2012 02:13 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
If no one claims that shot within the next 5 minutes, I'm going to treat it as a scum shot, and Meowth becomes an instant lynch/shot.


I already outed someone with KP why not look at him...
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
August 21 2012 17:24 GMT
#622
On August 22 2012 02:21 JingleHell wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 02:13 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
If no one claims that shot within the next 5 minutes, I'm going to treat it as a scum shot, and Meowth becomes an instant lynch/shot.


You trying to hunt KP roles?

Role != Alignment.

If you want to randomly shoot someone, you claim your shot.
you gotta dance
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:24 GMT
#623
Oh..Meowth...Team Rocket...I see what's going on here.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:25 GMT
#624
On August 22 2012 02:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Oh..Meowth...Team Rocket...I see what's going on here.


Role != alignment

Also scum can shoot at one another
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:29 GMT
#625
How imteresting of you to bring up Draz...tell me more.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:30 GMT
#626
On August 22 2012 02:29 VisceraEyes wrote:
How imteresting of you to bring up Draz...tell me more.


Read the thread
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:31 GMT
#627
I'd rather someone else do it for me. I'm injured,after all.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:36 GMT
#628
On August 22 2012 02:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd rather someone else do it for me. I'm injured,after all.


lol you claimed rock type so that means you have another 1.5life which puts you still more alive than everyone else so you have no excuse
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:37 GMT
#629
I didn't claim rock type whatchoo smokin?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:39 GMT
#630
Also how do you know how much damage I took anyway? I never claimed that.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:40 GMT
#631
On August 22 2012 02:39 VisceraEyes wrote:
Also how do you know how much damage I took anyway? I never claimed that.


You claimed not very effective on a normal type that basically means rock / ground or ghost type = Veteran powers

I naturally assume 1kp /2 = 0.5kp
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:40 GMT
#632
UH OOOH SPAGHETTI OHS
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:42 GMT
#633
I said not very effective because I'm still alive.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:43 GMT
#634
On August 22 2012 02:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
I said not very effective because I'm still alive.


They are completely different things in the world of pokemon

Be more specific or you will be banned from the shoddy servers
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:45 GMT
#635
I can't express the level of 'Meh' I feel at that revelation.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 21 2012 17:55 GMT
#636
On August 22 2012 02:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
I said not very effective because I'm still alive.

I consider this to be bullshit.
Therefore I consider you to be a rock-type.
Therefore I consider you to be mafia because you're not playing like a VET-role at all right now.

That's kind of my thought process right now.
Care to enlighten me why you're not more "in your face" as a rock until you got under suspicion?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:56 GMT
#637
Care to explain why you're rolefishing? I'm not claiming right now...hell take another shot maybe you'll see my flip!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
August 21 2012 17:58 GMT
#638
Toad I still believe your Meowth so no getting out of this
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 21 2012 17:58 GMT
#639
On August 22 2012 02:55 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 22 2012 02:42 VisceraEyes wrote:
I said not very effective because I'm still alive.

I consider this to be bullshit.
Therefore I consider you to be a rock-type.
Therefore I consider you to be mafia because you're not playing like a VET-role at all right now.

That's kind of my thought process right now.
Care to enlighten me why you're not more "in your face" as a rock until you got under suspicion?

Although for the sake of argument...how many times uave you seen me push a policy lynch?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
August 21 2012 18:01 GMT
#640
On August 22 2012 02:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Care to explain why you're rolefishing? I'm not claiming right now...hell take another shot maybe you'll see my flip!

well this shot makes me think you're a VET, as I just mentioned.
A vet usually tries to catch some bullets.
I wouldn't say what you did so far is how you play a VET-role if you want to help town and I'd go as far to say I don't even the slightest interest in making it look that way from your side.

So I'm basicly accusing you to have gotten a VET-role combined with a mafia alignment because a VET-role in combination with a town alignment isn't really fitting the picture at all.

I never asked you to claim. I just wanted you to give a little insight from your pov.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 114 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1070
RotterdaM575
SteadfastSC290
TKL 215
Rex120
CosmosSc2 35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 535
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 215
Rex 120
CosmosSc2 35
Codebar 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45081
Shuttle 2519
Jaedong 1117
Calm 1044
Horang2 810
Mini 624
actioN 544
EffOrt 530
Soulkey 479
Soma 360
[ Show more ]
Stork 301
Rush 294
Larva 282
BeSt 221
Snow 192
ZerO 171
firebathero 133
Mong 119
Zeus 106
Last 91
910 74
Mind 68
hero 67
Free 66
Hyun 58
Sharp 56
PianO 39
Pusan 34
sorry 34
Shinee 32
JYJ 26
Bale 25
Shine 25
Hm[arnc] 24
ToSsGirL 22
Sexy 22
Aegong 21
HiyA 21
Terrorterran 15
scan(afreeca) 12
Rock 10
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4998
Dendi1276
Counter-Strike
fl0m1842
Fnx 575
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes585
Lowko371
Other Games
gofns24318
singsing2178
olofmeister1284
hiko588
B2W.Neo337
DeMusliM228
Livibee188
Pyrionflax166
Liquid`VortiX119
Khaldor76
QueenE73
Trikslyr60
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1455
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH175
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2035
• Jankos1437
• TFBlade463
Other Games
• Shiphtur663
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 10m
The PondCast
20h 10m
INu's Battles
21h 10m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.