• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:51
CEST 16:51
KST 23:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6710 users

SSB-64 Mafia - Page 55

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18464 Posts
July 09 2012 18:21 GMT
#1081
On July 08 2012 08:26 marvellosity wrote:
So Risen nailed the scumteam and you all ignored him?

Marv, I was wondering: did you believe Risen at the time? Would you have acted on it and started pushing Ceph and Dedede? We had quite some panicked discussion in our scumchat about how to react.

+ Show Spoiler [Risen is onto us discussion] +

[05/07/2012 14:51:23] Andrew Koster: new scumQT
[05/07/2012 14:51:40] Cephiro TL Mafia: Hehe works for me!
[05/07/2012 14:51:45] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: haha
[05/07/2012 14:51:54] Andrew Koster: still reading the thread
[05/07/2012 14:52:09] Andrew Koster: dealing with risen has to be done carefully
[05/07/2012 14:52:12] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: http://i.imgur.com/qGTYJ.png
[05/07/2012 14:52:16] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: that's how we deal with risen
[05/07/2012 14:52:27] Andrew Koster: i can't believe that that is two games with risen and twice he has figured me out
[05/07/2012 14:52:37] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: well
[05/07/2012 14:52:39] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: it's not like he's certain
[05/07/2012 14:52:40] Andrew Koster: while the rest of the game had me as town
[05/07/2012 14:52:56] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yeah, gotta give some credit, but in all honesty, he has blamed EVERYONE of being scum now
[05/07/2012 14:52:56] Cephiro TL Mafia: Literally
[05/07/2012 14:53:01] Cephiro TL Mafia: But himself*
[05/07/2012 14:53:20] Andrew Koster: i mean.. .in GoT people were so convinced I was town, that after he got a red check the vote was unanimous on him
[05/07/2012 14:54:17] Andrew Koster: if he learned to control his rage and angst i think he'd be a really good player
[05/07/2012 14:54:24] Andrew Koster: but he always gets lynched by town
[05/07/2012 14:54:38] Cephiro TL Mafia: Looks like it.
[05/07/2012 14:54:47] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: yeah, it's a shame though
[05/07/2012 14:54:50] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: we were pretty much confirmed town
[05/07/2012 14:54:55] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: without Risen interfering
[05/07/2012 14:55:09] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yep. But seriously, if I was a townie I'd lynch him
[05/07/2012 14:55:16] Cephiro TL Mafia: He hasn't done anything really townie-like
[05/07/2012 14:55:21] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: all we have to do
[05/07/2012 14:55:23] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: is get iGrok lynched
[05/07/2012 14:55:26] Cephiro TL Mafia: No
[05/07/2012 14:55:26] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: or killed
[05/07/2012 14:55:30] Cephiro TL Mafia: grush = lynch
[05/07/2012 14:55:32] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: and then we just follow his 'plan'
[05/07/2012 14:55:36] Cephiro TL Mafia: Risen -> push
[05/07/2012 14:55:36] Andrew Koster: yeah
[05/07/2012 14:55:38] Cephiro TL Mafia: = igrok dies
[05/07/2012 14:55:41] Andrew Koster: i like igrok's plan a lot
[05/07/2012 14:55:45] Cephiro TL Mafia: Then we are -3 townies
[05/07/2012 14:55:56] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: and risen and igrok have conflicting reads
[05/07/2012 14:55:59] Andrew Koster: and both donkeys are dead
[05/07/2012 14:56:03] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: we can push for igrok's plan
[05/07/2012 14:56:08] Cephiro TL Mafia: then we can shoot+kp = 2.5 stock power at night, unless we screw it up really hard, we win N2
[05/07/2012 14:56:16] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: gotta hope for some resistance
[05/07/2012 14:56:26] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: we can't really resist it ourselves
[05/07/2012 14:56:28] Andrew Koster: the question is: what is HRB?
[05/07/2012 14:56:28] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: since we both got outed
[05/07/2012 14:56:32] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: by Risen as scum
[05/07/2012 14:56:37] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: so we can't really push for his plan
[05/07/2012 14:56:50] Andrew Koster: and what power did tali eat?
[05/07/2012 14:56:55] Cephiro TL Mafia: Well if you were a town, you wouldn't push for his plan either
[05/07/2012 14:56:56] Cephiro TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 14:57:06] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: true
[05/07/2012 14:57:06] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 14:57:08] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: but my point is
[05/07/2012 14:57:18] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: there would be people pushing for his plan if he was wrong
[05/07/2012 14:57:26] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: (e.g. scum)
[05/07/2012 14:58:03] Cephiro TL Mafia: Ah yeah.
[05/07/2012 14:58:14] Cephiro TL Mafia: Sheesh why can't Risen just shut up Q_Q
[05/07/2012 14:58:24] Cephiro TL Mafia: He pretty much nailed it in his last post.
[05/07/2012 14:58:46] Cephiro TL Mafia: Remember to send in your itemgrab action too
[05/07/2012 14:58:51] Cephiro TL Mafia: I posted it somewhere
[05/07/2012 14:59:47] Cephiro TL Mafia: I got a great idea. I'll go in the thread and suggest a dedede+iGrok scumteam (Sarcastically, but so that it looks slightly serious)
[05/07/2012 15:00:14] Cephiro TL Mafia: They thought they'll shoot me and save me since I was "buddying" with you both since the start
[05/07/2012 15:00:22] Cephiro TL Mafia: So they'll get one brain-hypnotized townie on their side
[05/07/2012 15:00:46] Cephiro TL Mafia: And since Risen was pushing for iGrok
[05/07/2012 15:01:05] Cephiro TL Mafia: you thought it would be a good idea to bus to risen
[05/07/2012 15:01:07] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: won't it look like a desparation distancing tactic though?
[05/07/2012 15:01:14] Cephiro TL Mafia: since he was getting on your heels
[05/07/2012 15:01:28] Cephiro TL Mafia: I think I'll post that but in manner like this:
[05/07/2012 15:01:53] Andrew Koster: no no no, don't post that
[05/07/2012 15:02:11] Cephiro TL Mafia: "Seriously, Occam's Razor. Or does this sound very likely to you: *Explains dedede+iGrok scumteam because they wanted to buddy me, so they shot me and bussed the shot to Risen, since he was opposing them*
[05/07/2012 15:02:31] Andrew Koster: don't add any wifom at all
[05/07/2012 15:02:39] Andrew Koster: just let the stupid townies fight it out
[05/07/2012 15:03:24] Cephiro TL Mafia: I'll probably post it. Discredits him further
[05/07/2012 15:03:25] Andrew Koster: why discredit a theory nobody believes
[05/07/2012 15:03:33] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yeah, that's why I'm waiting
[05/07/2012 15:03:34] Cephiro TL Mafia: For now
[05/07/2012 15:03:34] Andrew Koster: that is scummy
[05/07/2012 15:03:47] Andrew Koster: it's paranoid
[05/07/2012 15:03:51] Cephiro TL Mafia: But if people start to believe it, I'll throw that in with some "I can't believe you guys are falling for that"
[05/07/2012 15:03:55] Andrew Koster: you've dismissed it as nonsense
[05/07/2012 15:03:59] Cephiro TL Mafia: But for now I'll shush
[05/07/2012 15:04:00] Andrew Koster: that's all
[05/07/2012 15:05:59] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: I'm thinking of asking if he has anything better then wifom and tin foil hat theories
[05/07/2012 15:06:04] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: and have some actual arguments I can respond to
[05/07/2012 15:06:17] Cephiro TL Mafia: I'm sure you can do a proper post.
[05/07/2012 15:06:37] Cephiro TL Mafia: But just so you know I very well may at some point show my "possible supermegascumplan"-theory
[05/07/2012 15:06:56] Cephiro TL Mafia: And then ask everyone "Yeah, go figure. How likely is it that iGrok+dedede are the scumteam?"
[05/07/2012 15:07:23] Cephiro TL Mafia: Risen going so aggressive :D
[05/07/2012 15:07:25] Cephiro TL Mafia: Poor guy
[05/07/2012 15:09:24] Cephiro TL Mafia: + Usually the most wicked takeoverplans are made by scum, so I could easily discredit him by saying if he really were a townie, why would you push something that is nigh impossible so hard, looks to me that you're just a scum trying to come up with some insane reasoning to survive.
[05/07/2012 15:10:10] Cephiro TL Mafia: Oh yeah but if igrok dies
[05/07/2012 15:10:12] Cephiro TL Mafia: It'll look bad
[05/07/2012 15:10:14] Cephiro TL Mafia: So no
[05/07/2012 15:11:09] Andrew Koster: Want to post:

Come cuddle me, Risen. I like your theory. It makes sense. It just has one major flaw: I'm town. So take off your tinfoil hat and start helping town by finding actual scum, instead of conspiracy theories.
[05/07/2012 15:11:32] Cephiro TL Mafia: Up to you. ^^ Might wanna use that picture
[05/07/2012 15:11:59] Andrew Koster: that only works in an angry post
[05/07/2012 15:12:21] Andrew Koster: i think the tinfoil hat picture comes later when he continues to go apeshit
[05/07/2012 15:12:34] Cephiro TL Mafia: Mkay. Haha
[05/07/2012 15:19:51] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yep, looks like we won't even need to defend ourselves. :D
[05/07/2012 15:22:25] Andrew Koster: i still like our original "look as frigging townie as possible plan" so extending the post a bit:
[05/07/2012 15:22:35] Andrew Koster: Come cuddle me, Risen. I like your theory. It makes sense. It just has one major flaw: I'm town. So take off your tinfoil hat and start helping town by finding actual scum, instead of conspiracy theories.

As for who to push, I'm not sure on Risen. I just really don't see how a scummy Risen would go so batshit insane against everybody. It draws a giant amount of attention for no reason. I don't see why he would push his reads so aggressively against the one person everybody has marked as town.

I am going to reevaluate how iGrok's plan makes sense if he's scum. I mean, the second he flips scum we ignore the rest of his plan, so unless his partner in crime has concocted up some wild plan for how to win the game alone, I'm going with iGrok being town as well.

Pushing two townies to death sounds like a pretty bad idea atm. Gonna talk to Artanis about what to do
[05/07/2012 15:25:25] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: hm
[05/07/2012 15:25:27] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: but then who do we push
[05/07/2012 15:25:28] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: lol
[05/07/2012 15:25:43] Andrew Koster: then igrok says "push risen anyway, doesn't matter if we're both town"
[05/07/2012 15:25:51] Andrew Koster: and we say "hmmm, fine I guess" /shove
[05/07/2012 15:25:56] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: meh
[05/07/2012 15:25:57] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: looks weak
[05/07/2012 15:26:00] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: when we just pushed against him
[05/07/2012 15:26:08] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: I don't think we can make that switch after that post
[05/07/2012 15:26:09] Andrew Koster: but he DIES
[05/07/2012 15:26:40] Andrew Koster: ok, then we push tali
[05/07/2012 15:26:46] Andrew Koster: or say we do
[05/07/2012 15:26:53] Cephiro TL Mafia: You should push Risen :x
[05/07/2012 15:26:54] Andrew Koster: and push risen anyway
[05/07/2012 15:26:54] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: how about we're just not certain who to push attm
[05/07/2012 15:27:11] Andrew Koster: well, that's what i'm saying isn't it
[05/07/2012 15:27:14] Cephiro TL Mafia: I mean, you can't really push for iGrok at the moment even if you tried
[05/07/2012 15:27:19] Cephiro TL Mafia: I kinda lost myself half in that
[05/07/2012 15:27:20] Cephiro TL Mafia: :D
[05/07/2012 15:28:01] Cephiro TL Mafia: "Push Risen. Kill us both. Then lynch grush." Let us fullfill his wish!
[05/07/2012 15:28:41] Andrew Koster: I'll say this
[05/07/2012 15:28:42] Andrew Koster: I'll ask Artanis what he thinks.
[05/07/2012 15:28:53] Cephiro TL Mafia: Whatever works!
[05/07/2012 15:28:55] Andrew Koster: and then later we can come back and say artanis thought risen was scum
[05/07/2012 15:29:04] Andrew Koster: hydra power!!!
[05/07/2012 15:29:52] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: what Artanis thinks is that it's too hot outside
[05/07/2012 15:29:53] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 15:30:00] Cephiro TL Mafia: LOL point that out
[05/07/2012 15:30:03] Cephiro TL Mafia: Risen just outright lied
[05/07/2012 15:30:11] Cephiro TL Mafia: How could he be carrying me
[05/07/2012 15:30:19] Cephiro TL Mafia: Since iGrok got hit during the night
[05/07/2012 15:30:36] Andrew Koster: he's misunderstanding his role
[05/07/2012 15:30:38] Andrew Koster: that's not a lie
[05/07/2012 15:30:40] Andrew Koster: it's a derp
[05/07/2012 15:30:53] Cephiro TL Mafia: :< But I want to point it out as a blatant lie
[05/07/2012 15:31:24] Cephiro TL Mafia: ... Okay I can't control myself so
[05/07/2012 15:31:35] Cephiro TL Mafia: Will you allow me to make a calm post about how that is impossible
[05/07/2012 15:31:44] Cephiro TL Mafia: DONKEYKONG YOU ARE DONKEYKONG! YOU CAN CARRY SOMEONE ON YOUR BACK! IF YOU LOSE STOCK, THEY WILL TOO! YOU MAY CHOOSE A TARGET AT THE START OF THE GAME AND CHANGE EVERY NIGHT!
YOUR ABILITY DOESN'T TRIGGER WHEN BEING HIT BY A DK-ABILITY
CHANGING YOUR TARGET AT NIGHT ALREADY CHANGES IT FOR THAT NIGHT CONSIDERING YOUR DAMAGE DONE
[05/07/2012 15:31:46] Cephiro TL Mafia: I'll just quote that
[05/07/2012 15:31:48] Cephiro TL Mafia: And point out it's impossible
[05/07/2012 15:31:51] Cephiro TL Mafia: Nothing else
[05/07/2012 15:32:07] Andrew Koster: why antagonize him
[05/07/2012 15:32:21] Andrew Koster: in fact, why go near a rabid dog at all?
[05/07/2012 15:32:48] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: just ask yourself
[05/07/2012 15:32:50] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: what would you do as town
[05/07/2012 15:33:08] Andrew Koster: what artanis said
[05/07/2012 15:35:09] Cephiro TL Mafia: As town I would calmly point out why that's impossible
[05/07/2012 15:35:10] Cephiro TL Mafia: I think
[05/07/2012 15:35:12] Cephiro TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 15:35:22] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: just first stop
[05/07/2012 15:35:24] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: say to yourself
[05/07/2012 15:35:24] Andrew Koster: also if that guy is OMGUSing you?
[05/07/2012 15:35:27] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: "I'm town"
[05/07/2012 15:35:28] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: 10 times
[05/07/2012 15:35:32] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: then think about it again
[05/07/2012 15:35:48] Cephiro TL Mafia: Gaah fine I'll not post for now ._.
[05/07/2012 15:35:54] Cephiro TL Mafia: But I'm sure it wouldn't make me look worse
[05/07/2012 15:37:27] Andrew Koster: you see, igrok already took care of it
[05/07/2012 15:37:31] Cephiro TL Mafia: Lol DK would be super imba if they could change whenever they wanted
[05/07/2012 15:37:37] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yeah. But I wanted to! *Attentionwhores*
[05/07/2012 15:37:39] Cephiro TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 15:37:50] Cephiro TL Mafia: I guess I'll just get back to posting in 3-4 hours, closer to the deadline anyway
[05/07/2012 15:42:47] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yeah. I'll do that
[05/07/2012 15:42:53] Cephiro TL Mafia: Might not respond here in a while
[05/07/2012 16:22:50] Cephiro TL Mafia: Back
[05/07/2012 16:22:50] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: I don't want Risen to flip
[05/07/2012 16:22:56] Cephiro TL Mafia: I suppose I'll agree with iGrok
[05/07/2012 16:23:07] Cephiro TL Mafia: I mean, his shoot Saturn
[05/07/2012 16:23:12] Cephiro TL Mafia: But questionably
[05/07/2012 16:23:36] Cephiro TL Mafia: But I want Risen to flip! :D
[05/07/2012 16:23:53] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: can't we like
[05/07/2012 16:23:59] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: both give a stack away
[05/07/2012 16:24:01] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia: to make Risen flip scum
[05/07/2012 16:24:02] Artanis[Xp] TL Mafia:
[05/07/2012 16:24:15] Andrew Koster: lol
[05/07/2012 16:24:15] Cephiro TL Mafia: Yeah. :x That'd be fun
[05/07/2012 16:24:31] Cephiro TL Mafia: But we'll just go with iGroks plan
[05/07/2012 16:24:33] Cephiro TL Mafia: and we win
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-09 18:31:56
July 09 2012 18:31 GMT
#1082
"if he learned to control his rage and angst i think he'd be a really good player"

Yup...

Edit: God damn Acro reading that makes me sad lol. You guys played a very good game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 53 54 55
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 9m
OSC
8h 9m
Replay Cast
8h 9m
OSC
21h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.