• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:27
CEST 17:27
KST 00:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8688 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 136 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 18 2012 00:00 GMT
#621
Would it be a good idea to have our vigis shoot into the lurkers then? As it stands, it's super easy for scum to hide by lurking. It doesn't help that it's St. Patrick's Day ;_; automatically giving people an excuse for, say, posting like this:

RayzorFlash, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=129351
BlubbDavid, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=60919
SBrubbles, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=118447
Cyber_Cheese, inactive: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=87276
Cwave, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=232648
Nisani, semil-lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=105586
Sniani, Lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=128360
Kitaman, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=46535
V7, lurking: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=319120&user=39803

All of these guys are lurking or semi-lurking, preventing us from winning this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 00:04 GMT
#622
On March 18 2012 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Speaking of which why did Kenpachi giving you that item convince you that we should kill GlaDOS?

it was a deal fool
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 18 2012 00:04 GMT
#623
I agree with foolishness, we should not let the lurkers get away with lurking. As Dirk Hardpec managed to post a single post including a vote and then disappear, my vote is going to him for now.

##Vote Dirk Hardpec

We need to keep an eye on zelblade. His postings do not reflect the same boldness he had in other games. He has only been talking about Drazerk and asking questions to Drazerk.

I agree with others that Drazerk might be a lynch candidate, but not on day 1. It's hard to tell what is true and what not about his claims, and I certainly do not believe everything he wrote.

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 00:05 GMT
#624
On March 18 2012 09:04 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Speaking of which why did Kenpachi giving you that item convince you that we should kill GlaDOS?

it was a deal fool


True I was going to vote regardless but the portal gun at least made me realize it is for a good cause
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 18 2012 00:18 GMT
#625
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 18 2012 00:22 GMT
#626
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 18 2012 00:29 GMT
#627
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 18 2012 00:33 GMT
#628
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?


that should work too, as long as GLaDOS is not preventing a town win.

I'm off to bed now. I'll put my election vote out tomorrow after thinking some more about it.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 18 2012 00:34 GMT
#629
Is the "awesome and amazing" power from wheatley good anyway?
from wikipedia:

"the dumbest moron who ever lived" as a means to hamper GLaDOS' decision-making processes by injecting poor judgement into her routines.
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 00:35 GMT
#630
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?


Except for the fact that Wheatley won't shut down the neurotoxin or the turrets and then GlaDOS kills us all because we didn't deal with her.
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 00:40 GMT
#631
Best option is to kill both of them in that case. Also, interesting point to raise:

Drazerk has an angry core, and Kenpachi wants GLaDOS dead. That would probably mean that a few of the other items will be more cores
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 00:49 GMT
#632
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?

So if you're arguing that we should vote you on the basis of avoiding electing a power role, are you claiming vanilla townie?
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 00:50 GMT
#633
And God help us if GLaDOS gets the cores...
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 18 2012 00:52 GMT
#634
On March 18 2012 09:50 Hassybaby wrote:
And God help us if GLaDOS gets the cores...


Wait don't the cores raise the corruption of the main AI but you only remove the cores in the glados fight to take out the mortality core which ultimately controlled glados and the turrets?
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 18 2012 00:57 GMT
#635
Alright, reading the thread gonna read any jabs/questions at me soon.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
March 18 2012 00:58 GMT
#636
The same cores that made her stronger, since you have to go through those cores to get to the mortality one. And she still wanted to kill us, but that was with fire, not neurotoxin. Following that logic, the cores may make her bulletproof or some shit.
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 18 2012 01:06 GMT
#637
From who ever asked this(sorry I forgot) : Bluelightz, can you please explain your behaviour?

Which behaviour? If you say why I pressed sinani after I was going to oppose policies is because that I didnt have a more worthy Lynch target at the time.

Right now, I am fine with a sinani or Dirk Hardpec lynch.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 18 2012 01:12 GMT
#638
On March 18 2012 09:49 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?

So if you're arguing that we should vote you on the basis of avoiding electing a power role, are you claiming vanilla townie?


No comment.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 18 2012 01:12 GMT
#639
On March 18 2012 10:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 09:49 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?

So if you're arguing that we should vote you on the basis of avoiding electing a power role, are you claiming vanilla townie?


No comment.


You MUST be aware that asking/answering that question is a bad move for town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 01:14 GMT
#640
On March 18 2012 10:12 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 10:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:49 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?

So if you're arguing that we should vote you on the basis of avoiding electing a power role, are you claiming vanilla townie?


No comment.


You MUST be aware that asking/answering that question is a bad move for town.

I feel like you kind of made it an issue with your last post.
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 492
BRAT_OK 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Terrorterran 14
Rock 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8847
qojqva1849
Dendi1059
Counter-Strike
fl0m3000
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1373
crisheroes1009
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko462
Other Games
singsing2108
B2W.Neo1028
Beastyqt586
Mlord258
Hui .222
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX135
KnowMe118
ArmadaUGS102
elazer83
Mew2King79
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 61
• StrangeGG 34
• mYiSmile118
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8950
• WagamamaTV272
League of Legends
• Jankos2043
Other Games
• Shiphtur181
Upcoming Events
FEL
33m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 33m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 33m
INu's Battles
20h 33m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.