• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:08
CEST 20:08
KST 03:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 136 Next
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 17 2012 23:08 GMT
#601
On March 18 2012 08:05 Jayjay54 wrote:
there's two more reasons to lynch drazer right now, if we believe him.

a) he claims to have 3 items. Assuming the anger thing is fake, he still has two important items, which means, there's a good chance that we can get to town by lynching (assuming town votes here). I believe a DT item is pretty cool on a more trusted player.

b) he claims to have a portal gun, which makes him unshotable. I assume it's a busdriver thing.

I actually think, we make a mistake, if we leave him alive. He lied about his wincon and is still lying. I believe he's third looking at the general reactions, but I think he is not at all town favouring.


I *think* he may be lying about the portal gun to avoid getting shot. Scum would probably be worried about him killing them or something, right? That being said, it does make more sense to lynch him than to vig him, and he's certainly not a controllable fellow. He's changed his negotiating stance so many times we might as well call him Mitt Romney
ZINGGGGGGGGG
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 23:08 GMT
#602
On March 18 2012 07:58 gonzaw wrote:

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 07:31 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote: GLaDOS


Well I think I can now say that because of what item he gave me kenpachi is 100% town and killing glados is the best action the town can do today.


Also, why do you even care about town anymore? You haven't answered any of our questions nor tried to lend your powers to us, so clearly you don't care.

Do you even know you are about to get lynched? Do you know that if you are indeed 3rd party you will LOSE? Why don't you even acknowledge that, and more importantly STOP it altogether?
You are giving me more and more reasons for thinking you are actually scum.



You have all the information I have bar the information about my kill shot WHICH I CAN NOT GIVE OUT

I don't care about being lynched if you idiots lynch me hopefully I take out gandalf with me and get a 50/50 on the win con

You people really need to learn that the more scummy I appear the more likely I am town and visa versa
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 23:10 GMT
#603
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 17 2012 23:11 GMT
#604
On March 18 2012 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +


So I was hoping someone else would catch this, but I don't like zelblade's post here:
On March 17 2012 21:11 zelblade wrote:
EBWOP:
Show nested quote +
Another thing. I have never played with sleeper cells before, and they seem rather interesting to me. Considering that they cant communicate, does this mean that we cannot utilize links between members of the sleeper cell to nab them, or will they be given some sort of way to recognise each other?


typo


Taking a look at his filters from his previous games
SNMMVII: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=311554&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, no EBWOPS used.
NMMIV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, 2 EBWOPS used, but to add additional info to posts, never to correct errors with apostrophes and the like.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All

In fact, changing "link" to "links" doesn't even alter the information presented in the post-- it's just a typo, the kind of which you regularly overlook. It adds no information to the post.

Now wait a second, blzinghand, this all seems pretty inconsequential to me. Yeah, whatever, zelblade did an out-of-character EBWOP that looked pretty strange. But that's not scum behavior at all... like why would you even make a post like that, lol. noob. you sound like a bronze leaguer to me

My god, why are you so BM? Stfu for a moment and listen to my explanation. Your question is legitimate, though, so I'll address it. We know there are other Sleeper agents in this game. It's possible that this unnecessary, out-of-character EBWOP was an attempt by zelblade to communicate his identity to the other cell agents.

I was hoping someone else would notice this, but apparently nobody did, because nobody else is a paranoid motherfucker like I am. I'd like to hear your opinions though-- do I have a leg to stand on when I

##vote: Zelblade

?


I think you do have a leg to stand on, specially as he made several other types which were more severe and were not EBWOPed.
On March 17 2012 22:58 zelblade wrote:
Maybe we threaten him with the lynch is he randomly fires again?


On March 17 2012 22:53 zelblade wrote:
Wait a sec just looked at LOTR... wasnt barlog a fakeclaim by a scum player?


On March 17 2012 21:10 zelblade wrote:
Care to claim your previous and current wincon than?

I dont like MG's and Grackoni's VT claims, since this is a highly themed setup and its quite possible that VT doesnt exsist


the last two are even from the very same post where he EBWOPed the "link" typo. Why fix only the "link" one and not the other two?

It might be a bit of a stretch, and I don't think it justifies a lynch already, but it's noteworthy.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
March 17 2012 23:13 GMT
#605
On March 18 2012 08:08 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 07:58 gonzaw wrote:

On March 18 2012 07:31 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote: GLaDOS


Well I think I can now say that because of what item he gave me kenpachi is 100% town and killing glados is the best action the town can do today.


Also, why do you even care about town anymore? You haven't answered any of our questions nor tried to lend your powers to us, so clearly you don't care.

Do you even know you are about to get lynched? Do you know that if you are indeed 3rd party you will LOSE? Why don't you even acknowledge that, and more importantly STOP it altogether?
You are giving me more and more reasons for thinking you are actually scum.



You have all the information I have bar the information about my kill shot WHICH I CAN NOT GIVE OUT

I don't care about being lynched if you idiots lynch me hopefully I take out gandalf with me and get a 50/50 on the win con

You people really need to learn that the more scummy I appear the more likely I am town and visa versa


are you actually claiming to be town?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 17 2012 23:14 GMT
#606
On March 18 2012 08:11 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +


So I was hoping someone else would catch this, but I don't like zelblade's post here:
On March 17 2012 21:11 zelblade wrote:
EBWOP:
Show nested quote +
Another thing. I have never played with sleeper cells before, and they seem rather interesting to me. Considering that they cant communicate, does this mean that we cannot utilize links between members of the sleeper cell to nab them, or will they be given some sort of way to recognise each other?


typo


Taking a look at his filters from his previous games
SNMMVII: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=311554&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, no EBWOPS used.
NMMIV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, 2 EBWOPS used, but to add additional info to posts, never to correct errors with apostrophes and the like.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All

In fact, changing "link" to "links" doesn't even alter the information presented in the post-- it's just a typo, the kind of which you regularly overlook. It adds no information to the post.

Now wait a second, blzinghand, this all seems pretty inconsequential to me. Yeah, whatever, zelblade did an out-of-character EBWOP that looked pretty strange. But that's not scum behavior at all... like why would you even make a post like that, lol. noob. you sound like a bronze leaguer to me

My god, why are you so BM? Stfu for a moment and listen to my explanation. Your question is legitimate, though, so I'll address it. We know there are other Sleeper agents in this game. It's possible that this unnecessary, out-of-character EBWOP was an attempt by zelblade to communicate his identity to the other cell agents.

I was hoping someone else would notice this, but apparently nobody did, because nobody else is a paranoid motherfucker like I am. I'd like to hear your opinions though-- do I have a leg to stand on when I

##vote: Zelblade

?


I think you do have a leg to stand on, specially as he made several other types which were more severe and were not EBWOPed.
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:58 zelblade wrote:
Maybe we threaten him with the lynch is he randomly fires again?


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 22:53 zelblade wrote:
Wait a sec just looked at LOTR... wasnt barlog a fakeclaim by a scum player?


Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 21:10 zelblade wrote:
Care to claim your previous and current wincon than?

I dont like MG's and Grackoni's VT claims, since this is a highly themed setup and its quite possible that VT doesnt exsist


the last two are even from the very same post where he EBWOPed the "link" typo. Why fix only the "link" one and not the other two?

It might be a bit of a stretch, and I don't think it justifies a lynch already, but it's noteworthy.

The one thing that stands out is that "link" to "links" is the only one of those typos that actually changed the content of the sentence (which is something that was brought up on the last page). Does that mean anything? No idea, but it should be noted anyway.
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 23:18 GMT
#607
On March 18 2012 08:13 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 08:08 Drazerk wrote:
On March 18 2012 07:58 gonzaw wrote:

On March 18 2012 07:31 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote: GLaDOS


Well I think I can now say that because of what item he gave me kenpachi is 100% town and killing glados is the best action the town can do today.


Also, why do you even care about town anymore? You haven't answered any of our questions nor tried to lend your powers to us, so clearly you don't care.

Do you even know you are about to get lynched? Do you know that if you are indeed 3rd party you will LOSE? Why don't you even acknowledge that, and more importantly STOP it altogether?
You are giving me more and more reasons for thinking you are actually scum.



You have all the information I have bar the information about my kill shot WHICH I CAN NOT GIVE OUT

I don't care about being lynched if you idiots lynch me hopefully I take out gandalf with me and get a 50/50 on the win con

You people really need to learn that the more scummy I appear the more likely I am town and visa versa


are you actually claiming to be town?


god no you jub jubs
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
March 17 2012 23:19 GMT
#608
On March 18 2012 08:14 Velinath wrote:

The one thing that stands out is that "link" to "links" is the only one of those typos that actually changed the content of the sentence (which is something that was brought up on the last page). Does that mean anything? No idea, but it should be noted anyway.


Ok, perhaps my english just sucks (third language), but how exactly does it change the content? for me it was obvious on the first read that he missed an s.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 23:23 GMT
#609
I'm actually pretty impressed that BH was able to notice his EBWOP and went through the games to see how often he uses it. It shows a lot more effort from BH than his standard lurker pressuring. Zelblade definitely could have been trying to communicate with the sleeper cell team. Plus after looking at his filter he mispelled my name...



gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
March 17 2012 23:25 GMT
#610
Okay people, assume zelblade IS indeed Sleeper Agent and is communicating with his buddies..



....which scum in their right mind would take a "correction of a typo" as a tell that he found his scumbuddy?
No one!

Even if he's Sleeper Agent, his buddies would most likely think he's town or null to them. They find each other via the encrypted messages they send each other, and via the behaviour in the thread, not by EBWOPS and typos.

Hell, maybe the SA would have killed their scumbuddy zelblade tonight if you hadn't mentioned that.


But really, if zelblade did in fact do that as SA it was a pretty stupid move from his part.
Even if he is a SA (this doesn't exonerate him, he hasn't contributed much and I want him to answer my questions as well) I doubt he did that on purpose to communicate with his scumbuddies..


..I can't believe I really have to explain this.

Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 17 2012 23:28 GMT
#611
On March 18 2012 08:25 gonzaw wrote:
Okay people, assume zelblade IS indeed Sleeper Agent and is communicating with his buddies..



....which scum in their right mind would take a "correction of a typo" as a tell that he found his scumbuddy?
No one!

Even if he's Sleeper Agent, his buddies would most likely think he's town or null to them. They find each other via the encrypted messages they send each other, and via the behaviour in the thread, not by EBWOPS and typos.

Hell, maybe the SA would have killed their scumbuddy zelblade tonight if you hadn't mentioned that.


But really, if zelblade did in fact do that as SA it was a pretty stupid move from his part.
Even if he is a SA (this doesn't exonerate him, he hasn't contributed much and I want him to answer my questions as well) I doubt he did that on purpose to communicate with his scumbuddies..


..I can't believe I really have to explain this.



[image loading]

You're so clueless it's preposterous.

On March 17 2012 08:19 GreYMisT wrote:
Role PM: + Show Spoiler +
Welcome to Aperture Mafia! You are Melichor the Endesleid, a Shadowsinger. Every night you may visit a player and wrap reality around them, inverting effects that target the player. What this means is that medic protects will kill them, detective checks will return the opposite alignment, kp will protect, etc. You are also a member of the Sleeper Cell . You do not know the other 3 members, however you do know a Cell leader is in this game, and you may receive messages from him during the day or night phase. Your win condition is for the Cell to outnumber the remaining players in the game.


Only the cell leader sends messages... this is sleeper cell I style, not Sleeper Cell II style.

The agents themselves can only recieve messages and try to encode things to eachother here in the thread.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 17 2012 23:30 GMT
#612
On March 18 2012 08:25 gonzaw wrote:
....which scum in their right mind would take a "correction of a typo" as a tell that he found his scumbuddy?
No one!


God, it's even in a post that's ABOUT SLEEPER CELL DUDES FINDING EACH OTHER.

Are you even thinking here? His post is ABOUT SLEEPER CELL DUDES FINDING EACH OTHER.

And he edited and BOLDFACED the word "link" in that sentence...

like if you've been hearing some "whooshing" sounds that's the sound of my arguments going over your head.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 17 2012 23:35 GMT
#613
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Seems like a strange thing to make a portal gun do.


So, the link thing there with the EBWOP may be a little silly, but I think keeping an eye on zelblade.

Blazinghand has proved he is willing to go above and beyond in his crusades. I've found my election vote.
(I mean seriously, what scum would waste the time doing that?)
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 17 2012 23:37 GMT
#614
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Speaking of which why did Kenpachi giving you that item convince you that we should kill GlaDOS?
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 23:43 GMT
#615
On March 18 2012 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Speaking of which why did Kenpachi giving you that item convince you that we should kill GlaDOS?


If you can't trust Chell you can't trust anyone in this game
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 17 2012 23:44 GMT
#616
On March 18 2012 07:58 Blazinghand wrote:
To brother foolishness I must now ask
about this game's most odd task
in which you seem only to speak
with words lyric, metered, and unique.
Is it by choice for which you post
like poe or perhaps shakespeare's ghost?
Or perhaps impressed upon you then
by role unbound or item's ken?
I ask because your speaking's damp'd,
and i'd rather not a good player hampr'd

In this situation, we must make
the best attempt to get the cake.
Thus do not fear
about what I post here
in this game there's much more at stake.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
blubbdavid
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Switzerland2412 Posts
March 17 2012 23:45 GMT
#617
Are people notified who gave them an item?
What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpasses all other? Whatever you desire - that is here. Tower of God ¦¦Nutella, drink of the Gods
Drazerk
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom31255 Posts
March 17 2012 23:47 GMT
#618
On March 18 2012 08:45 blubbdavid wrote:
Are people notified who gave them an item?


I was not
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 17 2012 23:50 GMT
#619
An interesting character this Zelblade
he posts like he might be afraid,
maybe we need
to ask a vigi
to beat his head with a spade
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 17 2012 23:54 GMT
#620
So many posts, so much to read!
By the same silly people, they are indeed.
The ones in the shadows
will cause a fiasco
If we let them lurk and mislead.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 922
IndyStarCraft 271
ProTech135
Rex 115
UpATreeSC 69
BRAT_OK 43
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31526
Shuttle 794
Mini 412
Hyuk 153
Rush 150
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 91
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 29
Sacsri 22
[ Show more ]
Bale 22
Rock 16
Shine 13
White-Ra 3
Dota 2
Gorgc8193
qojqva1744
Counter-Strike
fl0m1569
Fnx 867
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1458
crisheroes1325
Liquid`Hasu241
Other Games
summit1g2076
FrodaN1643
Beastyqt564
XBOCT260
Mlord245
DeMusliM209
ArmadaUGS171
KnowMe143
C9.Mang0135
XaKoH 107
QueenE94
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV259
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH315
• StrangeGG 47
• Hinosc 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• 80smullet 9
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie728
• Shiphtur338
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 52m
Online Event
16h 52m
FEL
21h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.