• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:43
CEST 18:43
KST 01:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)57Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8363 users

Aperture Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 136 Next
Velinath
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States694 Posts
March 18 2012 01:23 GMT
#641
ebwop: On a completely unrelated note, if lurkers are still lurking at the end of the day, I see no problem vigging them, if only to increase the proportion of active, contributing players. Not having to worry about noncontributors (people who, by nature, are difficult to build cases on) means that we can scumhunt among an easier set of players to scumhunt in.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2012 01:25 GMT
#642
It transpires that all you mortals
Are wasting time discussing Portal.
Do not be a bum
We must hunt scum
Who cares if someone is immortal?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 18 2012 01:26 GMT
#643
On March 18 2012 10:14 Velinath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 10:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 10:12 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:49 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:22 phagga wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:18 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 18 2012 09:04 phagga wrote:

For the election, Blazinghand is a valid candidate, Velinath might be as well. However, I still feel we will have the need to get rid of Wheatley somewhere later on, so I'm not sure if I want to send a competent townie on the post. As someone else mentioned, perhaps vote one of the lesser players for that role. I will therefore hold my election vote back for the moment.



Ah yes you're right an incompetent guy is the right guy to give power to


I just want to avoid that we are giving one of the better players this role and one day later we have to vigi him because he suddenly turns against town.

there are people in here trying to kill GLaDOS. Have you played the game? After GLaDOS gets put in a potato, Wheatley runs the show, and it's not a good thing. That's what I'm afraid of.


Fair enough. I still consider the chief goal to avoid electing a power role to Wheatley. We want someone as (rule-wise) worthless as possible, since if he turns, we won't lose hard assets for the town. I also thing we want someone who's definitely town. So...

me.

Another thought (and I'm not sure this will work) is that we could just never kill GLaDOS, and Wheatley won't turn evil?

So if you're arguing that we should vote you on the basis of avoiding electing a power role, are you claiming vanilla townie?


No comment.


You MUST be aware that asking/answering that question is a bad move for town.

I feel like you kind of made it an issue with your last post.


Then I have no choice but to advise you that I have said all that which I have to say on the matter, so you should just [image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
March 18 2012 01:27 GMT
#644
On March 18 2012 10:23 Velinath wrote:
ebwop: On a completely unrelated note, if lurkers are still lurking at the end of the day, I see no problem vigging them, if only to increase the proportion of active, contributing players. Not having to worry about noncontributors (people who, by nature, are difficult to build cases on) means that we can scumhunt among an easier set of players to scumhunt in.


I agree. Also, I suspect a fair number of scum are hiding among the lurkers, so that's probably the safest place for vigs to shoot anyways.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Lanaia
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Canada1142 Posts
March 18 2012 01:31 GMT
#645
Of course it's fine to shoot lurkers. Especially at this point in the game.
<3 If you chase a mirage, the desert will swallow you.
Maverick32x
Profile Joined April 2011
United States311 Posts
March 18 2012 02:04 GMT
#646
Ok, i've woken up!! And totally ninja voted really drunk when I got home and passed out...

This is what I voted:

##Vote: Drazerk
##Elect: Velinath

Here is my reasons:

Drazerk- I don't think he is being entirely truthful, and I don't think a town would just kill someone the first night randomly.

Electing Velinath is complete bandwagoning. You say the right things, seem active... and realistically we don't seem to have many other options... there isn't alot to go off of for this election at least right now.. open to change though!
Check out 'Gamer Therapy'!! 10CST: twitch.tv/Maverick32x
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
March 18 2012 02:11 GMT
#647
On March 18 2012 10:25 Foolishness wrote:
It transpires that all you mortals
Are wasting time discussing Portal.
Do not be a bum
We must hunt scum
Who cares if someone is immortal?

What fake claim did you recieve?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 18 2012 02:14 GMT
#648
Hmm, after reading up, I feel like BH is a better candidate for Wheatley and thus I will elect vote him.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
March 18 2012 02:16 GMT
#649
On March 18 2012 11:11 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 10:25 Foolishness wrote:
It transpires that all you mortals
Are wasting time discussing Portal.
Do not be a bum
We must hunt scum
Who cares if someone is immortal?

What fake claim did you recieve?

If you read my posts, you must not over think
anything I say less you start to stink.
It is quite apparent
that I try to be transparent.
My posts and claims, there is no link.
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 18 2012 02:17 GMT
#650
On March 18 2012 09:04 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 08:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On March 18 2012 08:10 Drazerk wrote:
For the record the portal gun just lets you see what items someone has but you can't use any abilities if you choose to use it

Speaking of which why did Kenpachi giving you that item convince you that we should kill GlaDOS?

it was a deal fool


Kenpachi, I don't understand your behavior. You say you need a in-thread majority vote on GlaDOS to receive your "superpowers". You aren't even close to said majority and you turn your item over to Drazerk (who claims third party with a win con that's not exactly pro town) in exchange for a vote?

If you were town you could have held on to the item and used it pro-town until you were 1 vote short of voting off GlaDOS, then made the trade. Plus if what Drazerk says about the item is true (it shows you what item another player has but you can't do anything else), he probably won't be able to use it because he already has other 2 items that may require an action.

This sounds scummish to me. Or at least stupid.

Also, on another subject:

On March 18 2012 07:42 Drazerk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2012 07:41 Velinath wrote:
On March 18 2012 07:31 Drazerk wrote:
##Vote: GLaDOS


Well I think I can now say that because of what item he gave me kenpachi is 100% town and killing glados is the best action the town can do today.

Man, your credibility is already shot. Give us something more than this to explain why this is a good idea.


It was the portal gun -

He is chell


Given that this is the Aperture Mafia, I wouldn't find it strange to have multiple portal guns lying around, so assuming he is chell (or that chell is town, though it feels correct to assume so) is bad.

On March 18 2012 08:05 Jayjay54 wrote:
there's two more reasons to lynch drazer right now, if we believe him.

a) he claims to have 3 items. Assuming the anger thing is fake, he still has two important items, which means, there's a good chance that we can get to town by lynching (assuming town votes here). I believe a DT item is pretty cool on a more trusted player.

b) he claims to have a portal gun, which makes him unshotable. I assume it's a busdriver thing.

I actually think, we make a mistake, if we leave him alive. He lied about his wincon and is still lying. I believe he's third looking at the general reactions, but I think he is not at all town favouring.


Jayjay, has the portal gun appeared in other games? Are you just supposing it has a busdriver effect or do you have some other knowledge about it? Drazerk has claimed another effect for it and he sounds like he's telling the truth.
Bora Pain minha porra!
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 18 2012 02:22 GMT
#651
@sbrubbles - in one of the important posts from the sleeper cell game, it is stated that someone stole 5 portal guns. FYI.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13516834
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 18 2012 02:33 GMT
#652
On March 18 2012 11:22 ghost_403 wrote:
@sbrubbles - in one of the important posts from the sleeper cell game, it is stated that someone stole 5 portal guns. FYI.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=13516834


Huh? I'm not questioning the existence of portal guns. I'm just saying it may not be a busdriver effect (though thanks for the link; now we may assume there are 5 portal guns lying around).
Bora Pain minha porra!
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
March 18 2012 02:38 GMT
#653
Yeah, misread your post. I thought you said there wasn't more than one gun.

Someone care to detail the busdriver effect?
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
Sbrubbles
Profile Joined October 2010
Brazil5776 Posts
March 18 2012 02:55 GMT
#654
For reference, usually driver is someone who picks two people, A and B. Whoever would visit/shoot/whatever person A would instead visit/shoot/whatever person B and vice-versa. Or something like this anyway (the point being that he would be untargetable at night if he used his ability correctly).
Bora Pain minha porra!
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
March 18 2012 03:09 GMT
#655
Ok i just woke up and have reread the thread.

On March 18 2012 07:46 Blazinghand wrote:
So I was hoping someone else would catch this, but I don't like zelblade's post here:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2012 21:11 zelblade wrote:
EBWOP:
Another thing. I have never played with sleeper cells before, and they seem rather interesting to me. Considering that they cant communicate, does this mean that we cannot utilize links between members of the sleeper cell to nab them, or will they be given some sort of way to recognise each other?


typo


Taking a look at his filters from his previous games
SNMMVII: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=311554&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, no EBWOPS used.
NMMIV: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All
Numerous minor typos, 2 EBWOPS used, but to add additional info to posts, never to correct errors with apostrophes and the like.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=314813&user=240873&currentpage=All

In fact, changing "link" to "links" doesn't even alter the information presented in the post-- it's just a typo, the kind of which you regularly overlook. It adds no information to the post.

Now wait a second, blzinghand, this all seems pretty inconsequential to me. Yeah, whatever, zelblade did an out-of-character EBWOP that looked pretty strange. But that's not scum behavior at all... like why would you even make a post like that, lol. noob. you sound like a bronze leaguer to me

My god, why are you so BM? Stfu for a moment and listen to my explanation. Your question is legitimate, though, so I'll address it. We know there are other Sleeper agents in this game. It's possible that this unnecessary, out-of-character EBWOP was an attempt by zelblade to communicate his identity to the other cell agents.

I was hoping someone else would notice this, but apparently nobody did, because nobody else is a paranoid motherfucker like I am. I'd like to hear your opinions though-- do I have a leg to stand on when I

##vote: Zelblade

?


This accusation makes 0 sense. I havent played with sleeper cells before, but does the fact that they are present mean that I cant fix up a typo? I usually dont reread my posts for mistakes (which I usually make) but I happened to notice that I missed out an s on this one, and decided to fix it.

Another thing, the reason why I seemed "afraid" and havent actually posted much crap besides regarding the drazerk thing is that I wasnt home yesterday and couldnt actually read the thread in detail, which is why I posted mostly on the things that were being discussed in the thread currently (i.e. drazerk's claim).



Regarding the election, I think that either Blazinghand (although hes a paranoid motherfucker he seems town enough) or Velinath wouldnt be a bad choice. I have a stronger town read on BH at the moment, and as such prefer him into the position of Wheatly.

##elect: Blazinghand

I still dont think that drazerk would be the optimal lynch for today. I believe his 3rd party claim, and whilst I am quite skeptical of the anger core thing, I dont really think its a good idea to risk lynching him as if its real, it seems rather likely that the players hit by it are most likely going to be town. He also might let us control his shot.... though im starting to doubt that. Seems to be an okay idea to vig him though, since he is quite the wildcard and it seems likely that he might not let us control his shot, and fire randomly instead. Dont really want to lynch him, but my vote will go onto him if we cannot reach a majority on anyone else, since I dont want a no-lynch today.

Wouldnt mind getting rid of one of the numerous lurkers that we have today (Dirk hardpec etc..)

Dont want to lynch bluelightz or sinani206. I dont feel scumvibes from either and bluelightz seems to be smiliar from a couple of games I read which he played in recently.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 18 2012 03:20 GMT
#656
Just got home and I'm far too tired to post. Will make sure to catch up first thing when I wake up.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
March 18 2012 04:15 GMT
#657
Ok, I have returned!

I work in an Irish pub, so as you can appreciate, yesterday sucked. By the time I got home, I didn't even want to look at my computer, I face-planted into bed.


I like how Velinath is playing so far, its bringing back memories of Student Mafia (my favourite game on TLMafia). He doesn't have a hint of fear in his posts, seems rational and reasonable and is promising honesty. I put my full support behind Velinath for the Wheatley position.

##Unelect Adam4167
##Elect Velinath


Foolishness speaking in riddles is quite entertaining, even if its not his role, I hope he continues. I agree with Foolishness on Dirk Hardpec. It took Dirk 12 lines to come to his conclusion when a simple "no, I don't believe Drazerks' claim" would have done the same. It comes off as trying to fluff up his post so they appear to say more then they actually do.

##Vote Dirk Hardpec
Nisani201
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1400 Posts
March 18 2012 04:38 GMT
#658
Can we get a votecount in the Voting Annex?
Enjoy your day.
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
March 18 2012 04:56 GMT
#659
Just got home, St. Patricks Day party!!! (Not drunk, no worries... Don't drink... lol)

I feel like Foolishness and blzinghand are both town, and it seems like the best options for lynching right now are Dirk and Draz. Dirk only has one post so far though, and I'd like to see some more from him before I decide to drop the hammer....

I believed in Draz before, but I'm not so sure after the actions today. I think if we don't have a better target we should definitely lynch him since even if we believe his claim to be entirely accurate, he's still going to be hurting town, trying to get Gandalf (who is likely town) and trying to get items by killing people/stopping people from using items themselves.

Also, imagine for one second if we had all 5 people send him items that he wanted, but Gandalf didn't die. What would stop scum from just killing him tonight and taking all those 5 items?? Mafia already now knows that Draz has a Portal Gun... If someone from Mafia needs it, they'll just kill him and we just gave it to them for free... Everyone else PLEASE think closely before giving items to Draz...

To summarize, I think Draz's role can only hurt town in the long run because he a) will want Gandalf (town) dead and b) he just made himself a target for mafia, and wants town to help him become an even juicier target... Better to lynch him and have the items he has stay circulating within town (mostly, except for the scum that votes for his lynch)

--------------------------------------------

Now, on to Wheatley. Someone else brought up that Wheatley is likely to have his win condition change mid-way. I agree with that and I think we need to have a policy to kill Wheatley at some point in the game. Maybe by Day 4/Night 4. Even if Wheatley agrees to total transparency, when his win condition changes he will have to continue to play to win, even if it involves town losing. Thus, I agree that we need to give Wheatley to someone who will remain transparent, but isn't that experienced of a player to be super dangerous, and who we won't miss when we eventually kill him. Also someone who's town.

I WANT to elect the two people I have the best town-read on (Foolishness and blzinghand) but they're both really strong and I think they'd be able to absolutely demolish town if they become third-party/mafia/their win condition changed...

Sooo, yeah, I'm sticking with keeping my vote on Velinath...

---------------------------------------------------

Other stuffs:
- Kenpachi: I'll vote for GlaDOS if you give me your top three town and scum reads, with GOOD reasoning, not "because I said so"
- Adam4167: You were really solid in AC... Who are your top town and scum reads so far??
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
March 18 2012 06:13 GMT
#660

Vote Count

Dirk Hardpec (4): Paperscraps, Foolishness, phagga, Adam4167

Drazerk (7): Jayjay54, Dirk Hardpec MidnightGladius, blubbdavid, Velinath, Mr. Wiggles, Maverick32x

Sinani206 (2): Bluelightz, Zephirdd

Zelblade (1): Blazinghand

Election Count

MidnightGladius (1): MidnightGladius

Velinath (9): Velinath, RayzorFlash, Paperscraps, Ghost_403, Sbrubbles, Foolishness, Zephirdd, Maverick32x, Adam4167

gonzaw (1): gonzaw

Kenpachi (1): Kenpachi

Grackaroni (1): Grackaroni

Blazinghand (6): Blazinghand, Drazerk, Sinani206, Lanaia, Bluelightz, zelblade


Remember Voting is mandatory for both votes!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 136 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1186
ComeBackTV 1091
SteadfastSC976
TaKeTV 575
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex152
EnkiAlexander 75
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 976
IndyStarCraft 227
Rex 152
ProTech133
BRAT_OK 41
MindelVK 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44134
Bisu 1527
Shuttle 605
EffOrt 497
Larva 371
Mini 360
Soma 280
BeSt 242
Rush 187
ZerO 111
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 108
firebathero 85
Dewaltoss 74
Mong 66
ToSsGirL 31
Sexy 30
Trap 24
Bale 18
Terrorterran 16
Shine 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc8315
qojqva1663
Counter-Strike
fl0m1266
Fnx 801
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1410
Khaldor1188
Other Games
hiko1457
FrodaN1059
DeMusliM352
Livibee183
ArmadaUGS182
KnowMe136
XaKoH 106
QueenE89
Mew2King74
XBOCT74
C9.Mang070
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV264
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 39
• StrangeGG 32
• Hinosc 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• FirePhoenix3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3815
Other Games
• Shiphtur370
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 17m
CranKy Ducklings
17h 17m
Online Event
18h 17m
FEL
23h 17m
AI Arena Tournament
1d
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 2h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.