• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7722 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 123

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 212 Next
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 12 2012 13:50 GMT
#2441
I checked Bugs last night. Ironically I was debating between him or opz...

On February 12 2012 22:01 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Wait, if I announce the result, what does town gain?
Tell me and I will do it.
Right now, no one will believe me.
Either I die, which seems not to be the case atm, or you will have them.
Its preetty obvious if I strongly oppose a lynch. And there are certain night-flips that can confirm my role.


Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check. You flipping scum is very much within the realm of possibility, but Bugs doesn't tend to bus when he is scum, which gives you some manner of credibility. I'm not really sure where I stand with you, but I'm ok giving you more time, particularly if your role can actually be confirmed at night.

What were your reasons for checking Chaoser?

On February 12 2012 19:30 rgTheSchworz wrote:
The problem with what you re saying:
Mafia had a clear RB target n1, that was me.
I had not lied by that point.
So, if no one claims being RB n1, his claim and actions still stand as believable.
That´s why I would be reluctant to lynch him.


Today we lynch JayJay or Jaybrundage, with a preference for the latter.
Seriously, how is he not scum?

JayJay has not been useful this game, I still believe he was fishing, and he fits the scum profile of having lurked while the conflict between me/Toad/Doc/Palmar/Chaoser was going on.

Chaoser also has been moderately scummy, but his actions can somewhat be explained by him being town.


Jayjay seems quite town to me this game. He's active and his contributions seem sincere, not to mention we have a slew of better targets today. I think you are just hung up on the whole Toad/JJ/DocH thing.

On February 12 2012 20:11 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I am Two-Face.
I gave enough clues already.
DO not LYNCH BATMAN.
He´s helping us Atm.
Wait for his check.
He can t claim RB. Palmar claimed it.
If Rad claims RB, then he is Batman.
Else Palmar is Batman.


How does this logic make sense?




On February 12 2012 22:07 Kurumi wrote:
I have a question:
Was there someone protected by a medic through entire game?


I was medic protected on Night 1.

Kurumi, do you have an unblockable shot? As far as I can tell, you're basically claiming third party by claiming the Bugs hit. Unless another Vig decided to shoot him last night, that's the only conclusion I can draw.

Today we lynch Evantrees. With Bugs flipping it's apparent that scum were on the CC lynch pretty hard. Opz and Bugs are dead, which leaves Evantrees, Chaoser, Tyran and BM as likely candidates. I'm fine giving Chaoser a pass in the off chance Schworz can confim his role. However if that fails to happen, both of them likely need to die. If Kurumi is third party he can kill BM for us tonight.

##Vote Evantrees

Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:50 GMT
#2442
On February 12 2012 22:49 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I investigated Kurumi N1. Chaoser N2

And my role is?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:51 GMT
#2443
Claim it Schworz. I've waited for it so long.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 13:51 GMT
#2444
On February 12 2012 22:49 rgTheSchworz wrote:
I investigated Kurumi N1. Chaoser N2

I assume the first one was Town, was the other one Town too?
:3
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 12 2012 13:52 GMT
#2445
im going to bed, will catch up tomorrow - i'm surprised im alive ... i must have a medic on me
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 13:52 GMT
#2446
BM, that says he busses 2 teammates at the same time.
1. Why do that?
2. You´re quoting scum. They post in the thread to get you to mislynch, remember?They´re not the type of guys to stick out and say,,Hey I am scum!!,,
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:53 GMT
#2447
On February 12 2012 22:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
BM, that says he busses 2 teammates at the same time.
1. Why do that?
2. You´re quoting scum. They post in the thread to get you to mislynch, remember?They´re not the type of guys to stick out and say,,Hey I am scum!!,,

Tell us who am I. I don't fear being exposed.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 13:54 GMT
#2448
On February 12 2012 22:53 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2012 22:52 rgTheSchworz wrote:
BM, that says he busses 2 teammates at the same time.
1. Why do that?
2. You´re quoting scum. They post in the thread to get you to mislynch, remember?They´re not the type of guys to stick out and say,,Hey I am scum!!,,

Tell us who am I. I don't fear being exposed.


nice. we finally have a do or die.

This IS the riddler game. Guess right and you got my unvote, since then you are BAD town.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 12 2012 13:54 GMT
#2449
out with it Schworz. Prove you are a DT.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 13:56 GMT
#2450
Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check.


I´m not releasing the results of the checks till my role can be confirmed at night. No one will believe me anyway, and scum will be hopping on my wagon along with everyone. This way, scum at least have something to figure out.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 13:57 GMT
#2451
On February 12 2012 22:56 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check.


I´m not releasing the results of the checks till my role can be confirmed at night. No one will believe me anyway, and scum will be hopping on my wagon along with everyone. This way, scum at least have something to figure out.

Say my role. You won't be wrong and we'll prove You're a dt.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
February 12 2012 13:59 GMT
#2452
On February 12 2012 22:56 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check.


I´m not releasing the results of the checks till my role can be confirmed at night. No one will believe me anyway, and scum will be hopping on my wagon along with everyone. This way, scum at least have something to figure out.

I could buy that you are a misunderstood Town DT, but now it looks more like scum or Batman unwilling to cooperate, and therefore anti-town.

##vote rgTheSchworz
:3
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 14:00 GMT
#2453
On February 12 2012 22:56 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check.


I´m not releasing the results of the checks till my role can be confirmed at night. No one will believe me anyway, and scum will be hopping on my wagon along with everyone. This way, scum at least have something to figure out.


this is ridiculous.

Even I am unvoting you, if you know kurumi's role. I don't know how you came up with Doc being red, though. Still, I don't care. Say it and you're confirmed DT even to me.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
February 12 2012 14:01 GMT
#2454
On February 12 2012 22:56 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Show nested quote +
Theoretically town gains not lynching Chaoser today, which is what we should be doing. However I have no faith that you are actually a dt, so I see no need to listen to your check.


I´m not releasing the results of the checks till my role can be confirmed at night. No one will believe me anyway, and scum will be hopping on my wagon along with everyone. This way, scum at least have something to figure out.


That makes no sense. You make no sense this game, and you are making things up. You already CLAIMED YOUR ROLE. Withholding the results of your checks make ZERO sense unless you are afraid you are wrong.

##vote Schworz
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 14:01 GMT
#2455
I won't vote Schworz guys. Just letting You know.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 14:05 GMT
#2456
Hoping I won t be wrong Kurumi. Damn you, you are Harley Quinn.
Please confirm.
rgTheSchworz
Profile Joined November 2010
Romania425 Posts
February 12 2012 14:06 GMT
#2457
I hope there‘s some empathy between us Kurumi.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 12 2012 14:07 GMT
#2458
On February 12 2012 23:05 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Hoping I won t be wrong Kurumi. Damn you, you are Harley Quinn.
Please confirm.

Yes
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 12 2012 14:09 GMT
#2459
wow. that is new.

Alright, assuming that you are not both scum for now. Bad town it is for rG.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 12 2012 14:09 GMT
#2460
On February 12 2012 23:05 rgTheSchworz wrote:
Hoping I won t be wrong Kurumi. Damn you, you are Harley Quinn.
Please confirm.

this makes sense I'd say
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 121 122 123 124 125 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings34
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36794
Calm 3347
Shuttle 1140
Bisu 882
Hyuk 391
Rush 338
Stork 302
actioN 274
Zeus 256
Soma 238
[ Show more ]
Mong 215
EffOrt 104
Last 86
Dewaltoss 75
Pusan 71
Soulkey 67
Light 67
ZerO 59
Mini 47
Shine 47
Bale 45
NotJumperer 43
ToSsGirL 42
Free 40
Shinee 39
Killer 35
Barracks 34
hero 25
Noble 24
Sacsri 22
Sharp 21
HiyA 19
sorry 18
yabsab 15
Aegong 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1088
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns45223
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo41
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 90
OSC
2h 4m
OSC
11h 19m
Replay Cast
12h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.