• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:25
CEST 21:25
KST 04:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8897 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 185 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 10:50 GMT
#1601
I'd like to remind You that I count as town as far for Mafia objective(overrun)
You might control my shot Night 2,though I'd rather not use it.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 12:23 GMT
#1602
On June 03 2011 19:50 Kurumi wrote:
I'd like to remind You that I count as town as far for Mafia objective(overrun)
You might control my shot Night 2,though I'd rather not use it.

You're not fucking town. You're the goddamned serial killer.
Life can only kill you once.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 03 2011 12:31 GMT
#1603
Kurumi we have to have a nice long chat after we both get lynched lol...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 13:05 GMT
#1604
On June 03 2011 21:23 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 19:50 Kurumi wrote:
I'd like to remind You that I count as town as far for Mafia objective(overrun)
You might control my shot Night 2,though I'd rather not use it.

You're not fucking town. You're the goddamned serial killer.

I wanted to be town this game >:C I told GM I will help based on his alignment,but he lied and I won't switch sides now >:C My objective is to survive. Until I decide to give my own head a shot I am doing it :E
Bum,will You be like "You played terrible,damn You" then yeah,I did. I don't felt good with SK from the very beginning because as for me - it is impossible not to get killed/lynched at some point of the game(see:erratic posting,chaos and spammy style) also thanks for the role,though You could keep that from Your mafia bros so I could use it at least once tt
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 13:17 GMT
#1605
Did Torte de Lini post at night at all? Why he didn't get modkilled?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 03 2011 13:32 GMT
#1606
On June 03 2011 22:05 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 21:23 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 03 2011 19:50 Kurumi wrote:
I'd like to remind You that I count as town as far for Mafia objective(overrun)
You might control my shot Night 2,though I'd rather not use it.

You're not fucking town. You're the goddamned serial killer.

I wanted to be town this game >:C I told GM I will help based on his alignment,but he lied and I won't switch sides now >:C My objective is to survive. Until I decide to give my own head a shot I am doing it :E
Bum,will You be like "You played terrible,damn You" then yeah,I did. I don't felt good with SK from the very beginning because as for me - it is impossible not to get killed/lynched at some point of the game(see:erratic posting,chaos and spammy style) also thanks for the role,though You could keep that from Your mafia bros so I could use it at least once tt


Yeah, but I hope you aren't getting this idea from me, its one thing to help town to stay alive, playing to your win condition as best you can, but its complete different animal when you claim just because you didnt get the alignment you want. SK is not unwinnable, although it is very hard obviously. You have to try. Just saying, this doesn't put you in a great light for future games when you act like this. Unless of course you are mafia, then this would be pretty neat I guess, but Im cant really see how this would benefit you...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 03 2011 13:37 GMT
#1607
On June 03 2011 16:28 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +

Serial Killer
You win if you are the last one standing. You have a bulletproof vest that can survive two night hits. You also have a gun that has two bullets.


Bum claimed complete invulnerability, Kurumi claimed SK. SK can survive two night hits. You can't shoot him to death, you have to lynch him.

So no, I'm not the clear lynch here. I am not "confirmed" scum, there is no such thing as confirmation, until you flip, I'll say it again. Bum and Sandroba have claimed to be anti-town. There is absolutely no reason that town would claim anti-town. So, you're going to lynch me, who is town, over two as close to confirmed as can be anti-town players?

Personally, I believe that Bum is mafia, not SK, and that he can be shot at night. I'll be willing to use my second shot tonight, on Bum, to call his bluff.

Kurumi, I believe him when he says he's the Serial Killer. This means, we can't kill him at night, and that he needs to be lynched.

So here's what I see in the thread:

You want to lynch me, when I'm nowhere near confirmed anti-town, and keep both Kurumi and Bum alive. They are both anti-town, they've claimed so. You're worried about me using a kill tonight, when both Bum and Kurumi should have a kill tonight as an SK.

I say:

[*]We lynch Kurumi today, to lower night KP
[*]I shoot Bum tonight
[*]If he's still alive, we lynch him
[*]If he dies, you can do whatever you want with me

Put down your torches and pitchforks, and look at this logically. There's two people, who are both 100% not town, and you want to keep them around. That doesn't make sense.


*barks loudly*

#vote: Mr. Wiggles
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 13:48 GMT
#1608
On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.


On June 03 2011 17:13 Palmar wrote:Haha, not a damn chance bro. I will not rest till you get lynched.


Really? You checked what I flip on death, and you still want me lynched? I want to bring everyone's attention to this. I am going to flip green on death, because I am a townie, and death flips don't lie. Either decon messed up or you are lying about what I flip on death, and you either didn't actually check me or you did and are lying about the results. I don't think decon messed up.

If we have a day vig, consider shooting me now.

My flip will reveal Palmar to be scum, and I think my role will be worth a trade for a brofisthdeathray-fistpoundingmafia.

I would suggest the vig shoot Palmar, but at this point nobody is going to believe me until I flip. You guys are letting mafia run this game. We have some people actually listening to Mr. Wiggles when he says he is "nowhere near mod confirmed", we have Palmar playing you guys with his fistpounds and tunneling on me, and the rest doing who knows what, either playing along with the above to or sitting back and lurking their way through the game. We still haven't had anyone confirm Amber's role, so there is absolutely NO way to read him. That is a dangerous game. He needs a DT check tonight.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 03 2011 14:10 GMT
#1609
Mr. Wiggles is fucking scum.
I don't know why it's so hard for some of you to realize that. Most likely the other scumsters are the ones trying to defend Wiggles and the ones trying to divert attention away from his lynch by suggesting we lynch the SK's. Yes, we are going to deal with them later, but we need to lynch this obvious and confirmed scum TODAY.
Fellow townies please stop playing like morons. Ignore posts by Wiggles and Kurumi. I advise you shouldn't pay so much attention to bum as well. Do not let those three guys influence your vote.
Please use your common sense.

That said,
t(ツ)t
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 14:16 GMT
#1610
Right, I forgot to mention that bum has played us as well. SK is a great excuse for a mafia night kill, which he claimed would be directed at sinani206 last night. He then claims roleblock. As Kurumi has told us, roleblocks do not stop SK's from killing. They block role abilities, but not alignment abilities. That means bum killed someone last night.
Kurumi is a third party trying to help out town, he will direct his shots where town want them.
bumatlarge is a lying scumface.

For balance purposes, I don't think decon would throw in two SK's, either. There would be far too many KP floating around with all the killing roles it appears we handed out.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 14:19 GMT
#1611
On June 03 2011 22:48 chaos13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.


Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 17:13 Palmar wrote:Haha, not a damn chance bro. I will not rest till you get lynched.


Really? You checked what I flip on death, and you still want me lynched? I want to bring everyone's attention to this. I am going to flip green on death, because I am a townie, and death flips don't lie. Either decon messed up or you are lying about what I flip on death, and you either didn't actually check me or you did and are lying about the results. I don't think decon messed up.

If we have a day vig, consider shooting me now.

My flip will reveal Palmar to be scum, and I think my role will be worth a trade for a brofisthdeathray-fistpoundingmafia.

I would suggest the vig shoot Palmar, but at this point nobody is going to believe me until I flip. You guys are letting mafia run this game. We have some people actually listening to Mr. Wiggles when he says he is "nowhere near mod confirmed", we have Palmar playing you guys with his fistpounds and tunneling on me, and the rest doing who knows what, either playing along with the above to or sitting back and lurking their way through the game. We still haven't had anyone confirm Amber's role, so there is absolutely NO way to read him. That is a dangerous game. He needs a DT check tonight.


OK, reading 101.

On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.


Lemme make it clear bro, since you seem to have trouble with Engrish.

I shot VARPULIS to check what he'd flip. He flipped Mole.

You defended him on really thin arguments, cause you're scum, and a bad scum at that.

So yeah, I'm not letting someone defending the mole get away with no suspicion.

You dig bro?

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 14:22 GMT
#1612
oh, and in addition.

I claimed an uncontested night kill on the mole, I claimed my role, confirmed by tnkted.

I'm probably the greenest bro in town right now.

You're going down chaos13.
Computer says mafia
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 03 2011 14:32 GMT
#1613
I thought Palmar had infinite KP when he got 12 fistpounds?
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 03 2011 14:34 GMT
#1614
On June 03 2011 23:22 Palmar wrote:
oh, and in addition.

I claimed an uncontested night kill on the mole, I claimed my role, confirmed by tnkted.

I'm probably the greenest bro in town right now.

You're going down chaos13.


No, you are not. You are most likely not scum (barring a bus). But that doesn't mean you can't be 3rd party. Also, killing Varpulis doesn't earn any cred in terms of your analysis. It means your analysis on Day1 and the subsequent judgment was crappy as hell. Varpulis was a mole but he didn't know that so he was playing town which means you shot a townie. Yeah, it turned out lucky for town that he flipped mole but considering how many townies took pointless pot-shots, it was all a question of probabilities of some jackass hitting the jackpot. This game that jackass is you.

In fact, if I see you trying to claim more town cred for shooting a mole or using that as a justification for making people follow your analysis, I am more likely to believe that you are scum who bussed the mole.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 14:34 GMT
#1615
nah, 2 bro.

So can take down a single medic protected person, or a veteran type person.
Computer says mafia
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 14:34 GMT
#1616
On June 03 2011 23:22 Palmar wrote:
oh, and in addition.

I claimed an uncontested night kill on the mole, I claimed my role, confirmed by tnkted.

I'm probably the greenest bro in town right now.

You're going down chaos13.

Only one problem with your scenario. Scum knew who the mole was. Could be Chaos defending a future scum or scum killing off Val to gain town cred. You're more a shade of baby shit green than townie green.
Fucking posting restrictions are gonna get me fucking killed
Life can only kill you once.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 14:36 GMT
#1617
On June 03 2011 23:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 23:22 Palmar wrote:
oh, and in addition.

I claimed an uncontested night kill on the mole, I claimed my role, confirmed by tnkted.

I'm probably the greenest bro in town right now.

You're going down chaos13.

Only one problem with your scenario. Scum knew who the mole was. Could be Chaos defending a future scum or scum killing off Val to gain town cred. You're more a shade of baby shit green than townie green.
Fucking posting restrictions are gonna get me fucking killed


texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
Just in case someone needs to spam emotes too for You not to get killed.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 14:42 GMT
#1618
On June 03 2011 23:34 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 23:22 Palmar wrote:
oh, and in addition.

I claimed an uncontested night kill on the mole, I claimed my role, confirmed by tnkted.

I'm probably the greenest bro in town right now.

You're going down chaos13.


No, you are not. You are most likely not scum (barring a bus). But that doesn't mean you can't be 3rd party. Also, killing Varpulis doesn't earn any cred in terms of your analysis. It means your analysis on Day1 and the subsequent judgment was crappy as hell. Varpulis was a mole but he didn't know that so he was playing town which means you shot a townie. Yeah, it turned out lucky for town that he flipped mole but considering how many townies took pointless pot-shots, it was all a question of probabilities of some jackass hitting the jackpot. This game that jackass is you.

In fact, if I see you trying to claim more town cred for shooting a mole or using that as a justification for making people follow your analysis, I am more likely to believe that you are scum who bussed the mole.


Fair enuff bro.

Here's the thing though, Only mafia can be certain. I made a case against VarpuliS, and I don't really think anything of it. I mean, yeah, it wasn't the strongest case.

I would never have shot that VarpuliS bro, if it wasn't for two conditions. Chaos13 repeatedly defending him, while not bothering to do the same shit for others. For some reason that bro was really sure he was town.

And Bumatlarge simply ignoring my suggestion that he'd shoot VarpuliS, strongly wanting to shoto sinani206 instead.

This could only mean that those two, who I both considered scummy (one through joker role, other through bad posting) didn't want VarpuliS dead bro.

You getting me? I felt like I had to flip VarpuliS to understand the motives behind their complete ignorance of my case. So I did.

I mean, cool, you can check me if you want to be sure I'm town, or you can just shoot me tonight. I expect to die tonight by one hand or another.

But yeah, I would've dropped the case against VarpuliS instantly if it wasn't for the links my accusations revealed. A case is never a case against one person only, it always includes anyone who said anything against that person. If people would've just bandwagoned him, I'd not have shot him. But I found the difficulty to press the issue, along with flimsy defendants very suspicious.
Computer says mafia
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 14:44 GMT
#1619
On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.


I don't dig bro. What about this?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 14:44 GMT
#1620
If it wasn't for Wiggles's reveal, I'd be pushing a bumatlarge or chaos13 lynch tonight.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason62
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23694
Mini 384
Hyuk 151
Dewaltoss 141
firebathero 115
ggaemo 99
ZZZero.O 50
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7535
febbydoto21
League of Legends
Doublelift742
Counter-Strike
fl0m891
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4104
Khaldor1271
crisheroes1094
Liquid`Hasu733
Other Games
FrodaN2346
summit1g1891
Beastyqt793
KnowMe310
mouzStarbuck309
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King57
Trikslyr40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1071
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 48
• Adnapsc2 20
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7693
• WagamamaTV433
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur258
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 36m
INu's Battles
16h 36m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 36m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 36m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.