• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:45
CEST 13:45
KST 20:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12595 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 185 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 00:25 GMT
#1561
Anything of relevance I get from the mason circle will be shared with town immediately anyways.
Life can only kill you once.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 00:25 GMT
#1562
On June 03 2011 09:22 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 09:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 09:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge


IM CALLING OMGUS VOTE! SEE THAT GUYS? FoS! V0TiNg WiGg1e5


Well, when you have the entire town voting for you based on a faulty check with no analysis to back it up, voting for anyone is going to be OMGUS. Scum.


It was a joke bro, why so serious?


I want town to leave me alive, if only so I can shoot this Joker tonight.
you gotta dance
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 00:29 GMT
#1563
On June 03 2011 09:21 redFF wrote:
Well i'm waiting on Chaos to tell me what will happen if i pm him. But otherwise I'm thinking of using my role on you cuz I think you're town and since your in a pm circle we could compare reads etc...


Nothing will happen, but I have some info that might be useful. Still no word from decon though. If you want to use it on someone else, don't wait for me. I'll still find a way to use what I know.
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
June 03 2011 00:30 GMT
#1564
On June 03 2011 09:22 bumatlarge wrote:
why so serious?

lol
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 00:33 GMT
#1565
If the individual that wrote Sinani's role is still alive I would love to hear from you.
Life can only kill you once.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 00:34 GMT
#1566
Fucking posting restriction is going to get me killed.
Life can only kill you once.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 03 2011 00:34 GMT
#1567
On June 03 2011 09:33 Jackal58 wrote:
If the individual that wrote Sinani's role is still alive I would love to hear from you.


Mig claimed it
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 03 2011 00:37 GMT
#1568
On June 03 2011 09:34 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 09:33 Jackal58 wrote:
If the individual that wrote Sinani's role is still alive I would love to hear from you.


Mig claimed it

he also posted this gem

"hiro I need to hear your entire plan because you look scummy now. Kill wiggles obviously if anyone has a day shot kill him asap and we can debate about lynching sinani or bum"


Amber wiggle your tail if you want me to interpret/talk to you. I have some reasons to talk to you anyway so i'll probably vote you unless you bark at me or something.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 03 2011 00:43 GMT
#1569
On June 03 2011 09:25 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 09:22 bumatlarge wrote:
On June 03 2011 09:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 09:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge


IM CALLING OMGUS VOTE! SEE THAT GUYS? FoS! V0TiNg WiGg1e5


Well, when you have the entire town voting for you based on a faulty check with no analysis to back it up, voting for anyone is going to be OMGUS. Scum.


It was a joke bro, why so serious?


I want town to leave me alive, if only so I can shoot this Joker tonight.


Right, because we're going to give you a chance to shoot someone that's claimed bulletproof in two different ways.

MIG, we need the full role description you gave sinani please.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 03 2011 00:46 GMT
#1570
Don't mason Amber, that's a waste. If you want someone to talk to, pm me or some other pro-town person.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 03 2011 01:02 GMT
#1571
I'm so confused, so much to read @________@! Palmar, can you kill people? If so: your penetrating hit can probably kill serial killers right? Can you confirm this for me, because then you can kill Bum or Kurumi. Save us a day of lynching them, right.

In fact is Palmar here? I am having trouble finding your posts dude.

I mean I guess it's pretty obvious that Wiggles is scum... so I know who I am voting for. But what do we do about

Oh and I wrote for Sandroba if that helps you guys, but everyone knows his role already D:

I need to find that list that was made awhile back.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 03 2011 01:13 GMT
#1572
I had some discussion with dec about it final thing he sent back to me to ok was, You are the Sacrificial Priest. Each night you can pick a dead person. If you are killed that night, the person you picked will be revived to play on. I had to type it out, I am on my phone at work, incase there are any typos.
Moderator
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 03 2011 01:26 GMT
#1573
I would like to state that I now like smiling!
Please just ignore them in my posts, because they really don't mean anything.
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
June 03 2011 02:01 GMT
#1574
Sinani: looks Jackal likes it or is this a joker thing?
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 02:04 GMT
#1575
Torte, since you're here right now, do you think GMarshal is scummy?
sinani206
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States1959 Posts
June 03 2011 02:12 GMT
#1576
On June 03 2011 11:01 Torte de Lini wrote:
Sinani: looks Jackal likes it or is this a joker thing?


It's part of Jackals role...
literally everything is wifom just shut the fuck up
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 05:30 GMT
#1577
Palmar, I'll throw you a fistpound if you shoot bumatlarge tonight.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 03 2011 05:40 GMT
#1578
Ok here are my thoughts as promised. We've got a whole bunch of idiots with KP. Seriously, if you are a vigi please please please think twice before you shoot. Bumatlarge wants us to lynch sinani, however I think this isn't the best course of action right now given that we need as many living townies as possible. Yes, sinani's willingness to die for the town does confirm him for now at least in my eyes. I still can't decide who to lynch between bum and wiggles right now. My hesitancy comes from the fact that wiggles may very well be telling the truth about someone bussing his target and him getting framed. It does seem pretty farfetched but I've had a somewhat town read on wiggles and I'm hesitant to lynch someone based solely on information provided by a role that's being used for the first time, was created by someone I don't know, and could have been tampered with. We've got a while before I have to make my final decision. However, if forced to vote now I guess I would lynch wiggles for those who are wondering.

I think people need to stop fistbumping palmar unless he says he'll use his power exactly as the town tells them. In fact the same goes for all claimed vigi type roles. Vigi is an easy role for mafia to fake and we've currently got a plethora of them, chances are at least one is scum so if we hold them accountable to the town that will be great for us.

Anyway these are my thoughts on how things went down, tomorrow I'll be a lot more active and I plan on looking at the dead people and the viseyes vote (still haven't had a chance to do that yet )
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 03 2011 05:41 GMT
#1579
EBWOP

lol not bum who wants us to shoot sinani, BC.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
June 03 2011 05:43 GMT
#1580
Sorry for the triple post but I just wanna say if you're a day vig with only one shot then ffs don't use it today.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings110
CranKy Ducklings SOOP32
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko270
ProTech127
SHIN 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25735
Hyuk 1277
Shuttle 1102
Bisu 1064
Mind 867
Larva 317
firebathero 272
Mini 264
Soma 189
EffOrt 170
[ Show more ]
Last 133
Leta 123
ZerO 91
Zeus 79
Pusan 76
Hyun 67
Hm[arnc] 56
sorry 38
PianO 36
Sexy 36
Killer 33
Bale 29
Trap 28
Aegong 27
ToSsGirL 27
hero 23
yabsab 14
Noble 12
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Dendi943
XcaliburYe606
XaKoH 422
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1527
Other Games
gofns35237
singsing2431
B2W.Neo843
crisheroes281
Happy186
DeMusliM178
OGKoka 167
Mew2King119
Livibee100
ArmadaUGS58
ZerO(Twitch)6
ToD4
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8132
League of Legends
• Jankos1710
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 15m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 15m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 15m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 15m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.