• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:05
CEST 18:05
KST 01:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7688 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 185 Next
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 03 2011 05:53 GMT
#1581
Why do I get the feeling that theres a lot of talking going on outside this thread. -_______-
guess I will just have to wait till people come back here.

some thoughts: Wiggles has got to be the vote. As jackal pointed out, there is very little chance that Mafia could have planed that. They did not know his role, I did. (unless he revealed his role in some mansion pm, but that does not sound like wiggles, or there is some daytime dt). It also makes sense for him to use his bullets, as if he is hit, he has no more of them. good to get the most use as soon as possible. The only thing that bothers me is Desk as a hit. why kill him, as he was not terribly useful imo. should the very unlikely happen and Wiggles flips green, Cthsazsa becomes my top suspect, as he gave sinani his role.

##vote Mr. Wiggles

There is not a lot of discussion about the God Damned Batman's after death statement. I would like to hear what people have to say about this. Why did he say Lynch? does he know that it would not bring him back? does he think hes scum? Writing this, I realize no one can answer it. But it bugs me.

Im fucking confused
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 03 2011 06:18 GMT
#1582
There were no predetermined roles or alignments. I just tweaked one or two a small bit to suit my needs. Roles have NO indication on alignment, and each role you see was at least 95% picked by a player.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 06:19 GMT
#1583
On June 03 2011 14:53 hiro protagonist wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that theres a lot of talking going on outside this thread. -_______-
guess I will just have to wait till people come back here.

some thoughts: Wiggles has got to be the vote. As jackal pointed out, there is very little chance that Mafia could have planed that. They did not know his role, I did. (unless he revealed his role in some mansion pm, but that does not sound like wiggles, or there is some daytime dt). It also makes sense for him to use his bullets, as if he is hit, he has no more of them. good to get the most use as soon as possible. The only thing that bothers me is Desk as a hit. why kill him, as he was not terribly useful imo. should the very unlikely happen and Wiggles flips green, Cthsazsa becomes my top suspect, as he gave sinani his role.

##vote Mr. Wiggles

There is not a lot of discussion about the God Damned Batman's after death statement. I would like to hear what people have to say about this. Why did he say Lynch? does he know that it would not bring him back? does he think hes scum? Writing this, I realize no one can answer it. But it bugs me.

Im fucking confused


Did you not read what I wrote? This isn't a scum master plan. All hits on sinani were redirected to desks, to stop all hits on him, like a bus driver, in order to stop anyone shooting him and reviving BC. This way, no matter how many people shot sinani, no one would hit him. This wasn't an ability that was used on me, it was an ability used on sinani, so if there was a watcher on desks, or even on sinani, now would be a good time to say something if you have relevant information. A frame on me, is completely irrelevant to hits on sinani being redirected to desks. The two things were two different actions, on two different people, that just happened to line up and cause this chaos.

Mafia didn't need to know my role. They didn't need to know desk's role. All they needed to believe was that shooting sinani would bring back BC, and that they didn't want that to happen.

Also, lynching sinani, seems like a bad idea, don't even bring it up. He's claimed his ability only works on being shot, and so did his role creator. I'm thinking there might a scum with a role that lets him post through dead people, and that explains BC. I discussed a similar idea for a role with some people before the game, so it's not too far fetched. I still wouldn't risk lynching sinani regardless of why BC posted, when anyone who knows anything about the role denies lynching lets him revive people.
you gotta dance
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 03 2011 06:39 GMT
#1584
On June 03 2011 15:19 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 14:53 hiro protagonist wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that theres a lot of talking going on outside this thread. -_______-
guess I will just have to wait till people come back here.

some thoughts: Wiggles has got to be the vote. As jackal pointed out, there is very little chance that Mafia could have planed that. They did not know his role, I did. (unless he revealed his role in some mansion pm, but that does not sound like wiggles, or there is some daytime dt). It also makes sense for him to use his bullets, as if he is hit, he has no more of them. good to get the most use as soon as possible. The only thing that bothers me is Desk as a hit. why kill him, as he was not terribly useful imo. should the very unlikely happen and Wiggles flips green, Cthsazsa becomes my top suspect, as he gave sinani his role.

##vote Mr. Wiggles

There is not a lot of discussion about the God Damned Batman's after death statement. I would like to hear what people have to say about this. Why did he say Lynch? does he know that it would not bring him back? does he think hes scum? Writing this, I realize no one can answer it. But it bugs me.

Im fucking confused


Did you not read what I wrote? This isn't a scum master plan. All hits on sinani were redirected to desks, to stop all hits on him, like a bus driver, in order to stop anyone shooting him and reviving BC. This way, no matter how many people shot sinani, no one would hit him. This wasn't an ability that was used on me, it was an ability used on sinani, so if there was a watcher on desks, or even on sinani, now would be a good time to say something if you have relevant information. A frame on me, is completely irrelevant to hits on sinani being redirected to desks. The two things were two different actions, on two different people, that just happened to line up and cause this chaos.

Mafia didn't need to know my role. They didn't need to know desk's role. All they needed to believe was that shooting sinani would bring back BC, and that they didn't want that to happen.

Also, lynching sinani, seems like a bad idea, don't even bring it up. He's claimed his ability only works on being shot, and so did his role creator. I'm thinking there might a scum with a role that lets him post through dead people, and that explains BC. I discussed a similar idea for a role with some people before the game, so it's not too far fetched. I still wouldn't risk lynching sinani regardless of why BC posted, when anyone who knows anything about the role denies lynching lets him revive people.


I read everything you wrote. We have come to different conclusions. un-like others I am willing to concede that you are town. but its very unlikely. If anyone else comes though with more info regarding the night actions that could change my mind, please do so. And that role description is amusing BC would go along with allowing someone to post through his account. Whats stopping him, or anyone else, from saying "fuck off, this is my account!". Very unlikely role imo...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 03 2011 06:47 GMT
#1585
EBWOP: I am sorry Mr. Wiggles but you have to see it from our point of view. If you flip green, then thats a god damn Shakespearean level tragedy of events

that after the Vis tragedy would be cruel indeed.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 03 2011 06:50 GMT
#1586
Talking about what Cobbler said after death is inconclusive. Normally he wouldn´t be allowed to talk after death anyway, so chances are he didn´t do it out of his own.


Now just one little thing I wan to add regarding kills and lynches.
We have 3 bulletproof anti town people.
Bum and Kurumi who claim to be SK and Wiggles, who was revealed as scum.

Of the 3, only Kurumi can be killed normally in 1 night. He is SK, therefore he should be done with 2kp. I know a certain brofistdeathraydispenser who is not roleblockable and has 2 kp. So yeah, after 12 fistpounds Palmar should kill Kurumi.

Wiggles and Bum are invulnerable at night. If I recall correctly, Bums role cannot be verified by someone in the game.
There should also be reasonable doubt that Bum is in fact part of Scum. People here like to think both sides need experienced players for an even game.
Now given a Joker and a Goddamn Batman, these people being Bloodcobbler and Bumatlarge, if they were town and scum, it would be pretty even., doesn´t it?

Now if I could decide, I would say we lynch both Wiggles and Bum tonight.
Yes, Wiggles can kill and had check that revealed him as scum. He needs to die.
But Bum is Serial Killer, he even said so himself. If someone(I don´t remember who said it) interpreted the joker role right, he can shoot with his role power and with the fact he is serial killer. So he would have 2 kills per night.


Now think about the possibilities what Bum could exactly be:
1) He says the truth and he is SK whos killpower is part of his role and has no alignment kp.
2) He lies and he is Scum with killpower in his role.
3) He lies and he is SK with a rolepower we do know nothing about.

Think about these possibilities.
Every single option is bad obviously, but the only reason to assume the least dangerous is true is to believe a confirmed anti town player.
(If we have the maker of the joker role in the audience, please speak up.)

I for myself do not believe one word Bum said so far. He is experienced, he knows we can´t force him to tell the truth.
Also from what I heard, I fear Bum as Scum Mastermind far more than Wiggles as Scum Mastermind.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 03 2011 07:04 GMT
#1587
Yes but Wiggles is the obvious lynch because he has been shown to be scum by the day post and by steff's roleclaim. Bum could very well be scum, I would like a shot on him tonight tbh, but Wiggles is the clear lynch here. There is no need to discuss this Mataza. How about you try and scumhunt and contribute for the first time in the game :D:D Making a long ass post saying nothing is not contributing.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 03 2011 07:07 GMT
#1588
Red, lay off Mataza, its not worth it...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 03 2011 07:18 GMT
#1589
Dude, Bum is KILL IMMUNE AT NIGHT. Did you not get that?
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 03 2011 07:26 GMT
#1590
Lol when wiggles flips scum you are in so much trouble XD
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 07:28 GMT
#1591

Serial Killer
You win if you are the last one standing. You have a bulletproof vest that can survive two night hits. You also have a gun that has two bullets.


Bum claimed complete invulnerability, Kurumi claimed SK. SK can survive two night hits. You can't shoot him to death, you have to lynch him.

So no, I'm not the clear lynch here. I am not "confirmed" scum, there is no such thing as confirmation, until you flip, I'll say it again. Bum and Sandroba have claimed to be anti-town. There is absolutely no reason that town would claim anti-town. So, you're going to lynch me, who is town, over two as close to confirmed as can be anti-town players?

Personally, I believe that Bum is mafia, not SK, and that he can be shot at night. I'll be willing to use my second shot tonight, on Bum, to call his bluff.

Kurumi, I believe him when he says he's the Serial Killer. This means, we can't kill him at night, and that he needs to be lynched.

So here's what I see in the thread:

You want to lynch me, when I'm nowhere near confirmed anti-town, and keep both Kurumi and Bum alive. They are both anti-town, they've claimed so. You're worried about me using a kill tonight, when both Bum and Kurumi should have a kill tonight as an SK.

I say:

[*]We lynch Kurumi today, to lower night KP
[*]I shoot Bum tonight
[*]If he's still alive, we lynch him
[*]If he dies, you can do whatever you want with me

Put down your torches and pitchforks, and look at this logically. There's two people, who are both 100% not town, and you want to keep them around. That doesn't make sense.
you gotta dance
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 03 2011 07:36 GMT
#1592
Why do you believe one of them claiming over the other? Mafia want's to push SK's that helps town you know...
Bartundar
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 07:45 GMT
#1593
On June 03 2011 16:36 Barundar wrote:
Why do you believe one of them claiming over the other? Mafia want's to push SK's that helps town you know...


I believe Bum is lying, because of how it came out, and also because I don't think kurumi would be dumb enough to claim SK for no reason when there wasn't suspicion on him if he was scum. There's no guarantee that Kurumi is going to do anything to help town, and I highly doubt he will. He's impossible to read, and very erratic. He's already killed a town player, and he'll continue to do so in the future. Even if he agreed to work with town, I don't think we're organized enough to actually give him a good target, and we'll continue to spill green blood. Remove the temptation and the potential now to spare ourselves further suffering down the road. That's my line of thought. It also lets us continue business more quickly, instead of having to waste a lynch on an SK when there's fewer people.
you gotta dance
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 08:13 GMT
#1594
On June 03 2011 08:59 chaos13 wrote:
##Vote: Mr. Wiggles

Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.

And now you'll stop tunneling on me. Thanks.


Haha, not a damn chance bro. I will not rest till you get lynched.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 08:14 GMT
#1595
And yeah town, dw about it, i will use my night kills the way you want me.

If you get me 12 fistpounds, I can 1-shot a serial killer, so keep 'em rolling.

I'm re-reading everything to find scum beyond Wiggles, bum and chaos13
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 08:24 GMT
#1596
On June 03 2011 14:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I think people need to stop fistbumping palmar unless he says he'll use his power exactly as the town tells them. In fact the same goes for all claimed vigi type roles. Vigi is an easy role for mafia to fake and we've currently got a plethora of them, chances are at least one is scum so if we hold them accountable to the town that will be great for us.


Bro, I claimed the Varpulis kill, it aint been counterclaimed, and while bussing is always a chance, it's a stretch assuming I killed him as mafia to gain town cred.

Remember, Varp was a mole, so the mafia knew who he was.

And well, if y'all want me to kill a damn SK tonight, then ya better bring 'em fistpounds, cause I need 12 to ignore roleblocks, and do 2 damage (IE: kill a SK).
Computer says mafia
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 03 2011 08:39 GMT
#1597
Shouldnt it be safe to assume that the ones trying to lead attention away from Mr Wiggles are mafia? He showed up scum based on how someone made desks role - and I also got that medium message posted earlier - no town would "protect him" ?

right now it seems like both hiro and mataza both are trying to help wiggles live - probably because he got mafia kp?

@tnkted
may I ask what you vote for coagulation was for? :-D
victory not vengeance
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 03 2011 08:40 GMT
#1598
oh sorry - mataza wasnt supposed to be mentioned in that post !
victory not vengeance
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 08:49 GMT
#1599
obtw, kurumi bro said I'd be invited to some circle shit.

But that aint true. I'm not in anything like that.

I agree with lynching wiggles tonight.

##Vote: MrWiggles
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 10:44 GMT
#1600
On June 03 2011 17:49 Palmar wrote:
obtw, kurumi bro said I'd be invited to some circle shit.

But that aint true. I'm not in anything like that.

I agree with lynching wiggles tonight.

##Vote: MrWiggles

Yeah,because GMarshal lied to me and he is scum,he claimed roleblock too. He can KILL people in his circle btw.
Also You don't need 2kp to kill me.
It is 3KP or 4KP if I am not roleblocked.
2kp to destroy my vest 1 kp to kill me actually,with role I can block one bullet.
It is obvious for me that Mataza,GM,Bum and Wiggles are Mafia.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 523
BRAT_OK 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31162
Bisu 2702
Shuttle 1679
Hyuk 1013
Mini 819
EffOrt 818
Larva 422
Soma 380
ZerO 243
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
hero 137
sorry 72
Sexy 57
Hyun 46
PianO 45
Mong 42
Pusan 37
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 28
zelot 18
Terrorterran 16
Rock 13
JulyZerg 11
Bale 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10112
qojqva1910
Dendi1001
Counter-Strike
fl0m2746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1455
crisheroes1146
Liquid`Hasu638
Other Games
singsing1975
B2W.Neo1000
Beastyqt646
FrodaN624
Mlord386
Hui .236
Livibee180
Liquid`VortiX157
KnowMe120
ArmadaUGS110
Mew2King71
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 16
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 66
• StrangeGG 39
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8080
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• Shiphtur203
• WagamamaTV191
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 55m
INu's Battles
19h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 55m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.