• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:35
CEST 00:35
KST 07:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9181 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 185 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 23:44 GMT
#1541
Might as well be called PTP: Insane. And the players are just as insane as the roles...
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 23:44 GMT
#1542
On June 03 2011 08:34 Jackal58 wrote:
Hi guys. Your friendly neighborhood curmudgeon here.

First. My apologies to Sandroba. Stop saying stupid shit and I'll stop calling you scum.

Second. Palmar if you want a fist bump from me you need to promise us you will shoot Kurumi. He's our serial killer. He still has a shot. I'm not real comfy with him running around with a gun. I'm not real comfy with you running around with a gun.

Third. Twinkles. I have no clue what his alignment is .but I can tell you he cannot be lynched. Don't waste the time and effort trying to do it.

Fourth. I have activated my role and I am now required to post exorbitant amounts of smilies. Get over it. And no I'm not sharing any more about my role than that. Pfffffttttt.

The odds that Wiggles was framed at the very moment he shot desk is astronomical. The odds he was bussed and framed and shot somebody else all at the same time are about the same as me getting laid tonight. Non existent.

That is all.
##Vote: Mr Wiggles



I didn't shoot desk. I shot sinani. Also, I wouldn't have been bussed. Sinani would have been bussed, so my shot on him, would go to someone else, as would all other shots. I also have a theory on why it was to desk too. Scum definitely doesn't want BC back in the picture, and I'm guessing they were overjoyed that he got killed night 1, before he could reveal any analysis. The fact that I was framed as well is irrelevant to the bus. The two actions are completely unrelated.

On June 03 2011 08:35 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 08:31 Mataza wrote:
No, but I believe in Framers. Call me paranoid.
I cannot see proof of how the reveal of the possessed is impeccable.
We know exactly what he can do.
We DO NOT KNOW what the Joker can do.

SK means he can kill by alignment. We don´t know what he can with role power. Just being Batmans enemy is not an awesome power.
Batman was a goddamn superdoc. So guess how strong the power of the joker is? Being Vanilla SK doesn´t even compare the slightest.

dont be so reluctant. If Wiggles turns out to be town, we get valuable info. BESIDES, hes not all pissy and didnt fuss about me shunning his attempt to say hes actually town.
Believe me, he doesnt sound like a townie.

DOWN WITH SCUM


Yes, I am pissed, I just have good control of myself as compared to raging. Raging won't get this sorted out, and will only shit up the thread. I'm also not going to quote every person who doesn't believe me and yell at them that I'm not scum. That's spam, that's bad. It only causes chaos. I'm following my own advice here.

Firstly, Day 1 wasn't very productive. I don't think this needs to be said, but it bears repeating. Among the newer players, you need to cut the back and forth. It doesn't amount to anything, and it only serves to clog up the thread. State your points once, clearly, and then only bring it up again when it's relevant. There was a lot of arguing, which only causes obfuscation, and lets scum hide behind it. We should also reduce the amount of one-liners and repetition. We get that you think someone is scummy, there's no need to repeat it over and over. For example, redFF, I can see you want to kill Mataza, but you don't need to express the desire every 10 posts, especially when you don't add anything more to it besides repetition. We also need to stop posting one-liners. They're useless, spammy, and normally barely relevant to the discussion at hand.


I'm not going to do that. I've made my points, and given my reasoning. I'm not going to keep spamming the same thing throughout the thread, because that's not what town does. That's what people who have lost the ability to reason calmly do, and scum.

you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 23:46 GMT
#1543
On June 03 2011 08:37 Cthsazsa wrote:
Are you serious Mataza?
Why the hell would you consider lynching someone else over an CONFIRMED SCUM. Steff can also confirm this.
Why are you even trying to defend a scum? Yeah redFF is crazy, but maybe his speculation of you being scum is true. I'm going to start taking his voice into consideration.


As for Bum, he can wait another day.




I'm not confirmed, stop throwing that word around, it's stupid. Scum like to use that word, to hide behind checks, but let me tell you this. The only time you're confirmed, is when you die and flip. There is no other thing that is confirmed.
you gotta dance
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 23:51 GMT
#1544
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 23:56 GMT
#1545
Nobody can confirm the Jokers roleclaim.
Seriously, why does anyone believe a selfproclaimed SK?

His own roleclaim states he is forced to do stuff, then forced to do more stuff, unable to fight back against Batman and he is night kill immune.
I would even say this is worse then my own role. And trust me, its not fantastic.
Mine is a standard role only twisted to be worse.

This cannot possibly be actually his true role power.


I will go to bed after saying this:
We have 3 confirmed Anti town players: Bum, Kurumi and Mr.Wiggles.
Bums role is probably predetermined like Batman. No one can confirm it.
Kurumi has a not yet confirmed role.
Mr Wiggles role was confirmed by Hiro Protagonist.

Now, Serial Killers can kill and then still use their role powers.
Wiggles can kill via role power.

I am not saying Wiggles is innocent,
I am saying Bum and Kurumi are about TWICE as dangerous as Wiggles.

Think about it. The day goes on for about 44 more hours.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 02 2011 23:59 GMT
#1546
Alright. BC has said we should lynch sinani. If someone still alive created sinani's role, claim it and state exactly what it was. I have a feeling that BC created sinani's role and it is not quite what sinani has stated it to be. Otherwise there would be no reason that BC would not want back in.

I'm voting Mr. Wiggles because any argument for him is stupid. He has been role/mod confirmed as scum.

##Vote: Mr. Wiggles

On June 03 2011 07:29 Palmar wrote:
also, about the random shooting.

chaos13 really shot down any arguments against varpulis and I couldn't get any bandwagon going on the guy, so I decided to check what he'd flip, cause this gives me ton of info.

And now you'll stop tunneling on me. Thanks.

redFF, I'm waiting on decon to reply to my PM with a question about my role, and if it works out I would suggest you mason me today. If we have another mason role that can invite more than one person at a time, I would also suggest you choose me. However, I will announce when decon PM's me back. Do not add me before then, or I will not be nearly as useful.

Kurumi and bumatlarge are anti-town. One of them is scum, and I think it is bumatlarge. It's incredibly easy to claim roleblock as an excuse. If we had a watcher/tracker on him last night, figure out what you can do to reveal your info without actually giving away your role. What Kurumi said about being roleblocked, that it blocked his role but not his SK powers, makes me even more suspicious of bumatlarge. To add to that, bum is claiming that he has kills as the Joker as well as kills as the SK.

If whoever made Amber[LighT]'s role could please come forward and claim it, that would be extremely helpful to know.

There is also one player I was expecting to come forward with some information that would be extremely useful, and he has posted since the Day began but has not mentioned it. This is rather curious, and it means it either wouldn't be worth posting and bringing attention to himself, or he is scum.

I think that's about all I have to say for the moment.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 23:59 GMT
#1547
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge
you gotta dance
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 23:59 GMT
#1548
On June 03 2011 08:56 Mataza wrote:
Nobody can confirm the Jokers roleclaim.
Seriously, why does anyone believe a selfproclaimed SK?

His own roleclaim states he is forced to do stuff, then forced to do more stuff, unable to fight back against Batman and he is night kill immune.
I would even say this is worse then my own role. And trust me, its not fantastic.
Mine is a standard role only twisted to be worse.

This cannot possibly be actually his true role power.


I will go to bed after saying this:
We have 3 confirmed Anti town players: Bum, Kurumi and Mr.Wiggles.
Bums role is probably predetermined like Batman. No one can confirm it.
Kurumi has a not yet confirmed role.
Mr Wiggles role was confirmed by Hiro Protagonist.

Now, Serial Killers can kill and then still use their role powers.
Wiggles can kill via role power.

I am not saying Wiggles is innocent,
I am saying Bum and Kurumi are about TWICE as dangerous as Wiggles.

Think about it. The day goes on for about 44 more hours.

DUde, stop obviously defending your scum buddy. He is getting lynched, let it go.
I kinda of want in to Jackal's pm circle right now. Jackal, do you think i'm town?
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 03 2011 00:01 GMT
#1549
On June 03 2011 08:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge


IM CALLING OMGUS VOTE! SEE THAT GUYS? FoS! V0TiNg WiGg1e5
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
June 03 2011 00:01 GMT
#1550
Modconfirmed red check

##Vote Wiggles

Will read thread tomorrow...
Bartundar
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 00:02 GMT
#1551
On June 03 2011 09:01 bumatlarge wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 08:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge


IM CALLING OMGUS VOTE! SEE THAT GUYS? FoS! V0TiNg WiGg1e5


Well, when you have the entire town voting for you based on a faulty check with no analysis to back it up, voting for anyone is going to be OMGUS. Scum.
you gotta dance
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 00:05 GMT
#1552
Oh, and nobody seems to have made protective roles. With 5 kills, either medic-types completely missed the mark or there are none. -.-
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 03 2011 00:05 GMT
#1553
Anyone else find it bizarre that BC was allowed to post? Clearly someone has an ability to allow the dead to speak.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 03 2011 00:07 GMT
#1554
On June 03 2011 09:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Anyone else find it bizarre that BC was allowed to post? Clearly someone has an ability to allow the dead to speak.


It's also possible a mafia holds the role and forced him to say something.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 00:07 GMT
#1555
It says he talked about it with decon though, so maybe he was just allowed to cause the host felt bad for us losing 7 people by Day 2
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 00:07 GMT
#1556
On June 03 2011 09:01 Barundar wrote:
Modconfirmed red check

##Vote Wiggles

Will read thread tomorrow...


Firstly, it's not mod confirmed, I don't get where people got that idea from. It just means the results are what actually came back, not that they're correct about my alignment.

I'd also like to see you post more, and with actual substance. You've done basically nothing this game, and it's starting to become pretty suspicious. If you're town, you're not doing a very good job of helping.
you gotta dance
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 00:13 GMT
#1557
On June 03 2011 08:59 redFF wrote:I kinda of want in to Jackal's pm circle right now. Jackal, do you think i'm town?

I like it better when you just ask me what I think of you.
I have no ability to add anybody. I still don't know who created the circle or why they invited those that are in it.

I have no idea if you are town, scum or 3rd party. If Amber is town I think the odds are very high that you are as well. If Amber is scum so are you. And vice versa.
Life can only kill you once.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 03 2011 00:21 GMT
#1558
Well i'm waiting on Chaos to tell me what will happen if i pm him. But otherwise I'm thinking of using my role on you cuz I think you're town and since your in a pm circle we could compare reads etc...
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 03 2011 00:22 GMT
#1559
On June 03 2011 09:02 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 09:01 bumatlarge wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 08:51 bumatlarge wrote:
Wow wiggles isn't letting this go. I like the effort, but town would be more idiotic then usual not to lynch you.


As compared to an actual self-confirmed anti-town player who I'm 90% sure is mafia, right?

##Vote: Bumatlarge


IM CALLING OMGUS VOTE! SEE THAT GUYS? FoS! V0TiNg WiGg1e5


Well, when you have the entire town voting for you based on a faulty check with no analysis to back it up, voting for anyone is going to be OMGUS. Scum.


It was a joke bro, why so serious?
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 00:23 GMT
#1560
On June 03 2011 09:21 redFF wrote:
Well i'm waiting on Chaos to tell me what will happen if i pm him. But otherwise I'm thinking of using my role on you cuz I think you're town and since your in a pm circle we could compare reads etc...

I think I'd prefer you continuing interpreting for Amber. Your call though.
Life can only kill you once.
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O154
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft302
Nina 123
ViBE78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14245
ZZZero.O 154
firebathero 104
Hyuk 69
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm134
febbydoto78
League of Legends
Doublelift4075
Counter-Strike
Fnx 952
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5839
Other Games
summit1g8459
FrodaN2232
mouzStarbuck345
JimRising 328
ToD252
KnowMe236
ArmadaUGS130
Mew2King42
Railgan22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1171
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream102
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 76
• musti20045 38
• Letter1413
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur175
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 25m
INu's Battles
13h 25m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 25m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 25m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.