• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:14
CEST 10:14
KST 17:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7474 users

Insane Mafia - Page 143

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 223 Next
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
November 04 2010 03:45 GMT
#2841
On November 04 2010 12:15 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:15 KtheZ wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:13 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On November 04 2010 12:10 Ace wrote:
On November 04 2010 11:53 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I say we lynch Ace and KtheZ if pandain flips blue. If he flips red we lynch Nemesis and Deconduo.

that's why we should use a vig hit IMO


Excuse me? Explain sir.

I'm not impressed with your "scumhunting" in this game, you're basically picking the weakest targets. I feel like if mafia were going to hit any experienced player it would be you first and you didn't roleclaim to bumatlarge even though he was probably the surest blue in the game and the only one you could PM with (to our knowledge)

If you're mafia you'd also be the ideal person to save with a bus. It comes down to the lynch turnout but if pandain turns blue I don't have a better target besides perhaps infinitestory.


If you give him such an explanation, give me one too!

you came out of intense lurking only to press pandain the hardest, if he turns up blue I think that makes you the most suspicious


I came out of lurking because everyone was going apeshit over how I was a lurk-voter, and I noticed my extremely shitty performance in Haunted and felt I should ramp up my posting.
I'm only pressing pandain because I feel that he is most likely to be mafia, and that we can cover the most ground if I press him HARD.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:47 GMT
#2842
I'm going through with DC's gambit. Just because I'm not 100% sure he's telling the truth hardly qualifies me as being all over the place : /

I know I'm town, I know mafia wants me dead. Yes I'm sure the mafia had something to do with it? How do I know? Because Divinek started the arguments people like Pandain/Coag/InfiniteStory were using and he is a confirmed mafia death.

I'm nervous now because I feel there is a lot on the line but to suggest I'm trying to throw the lynch toward anyone other than Coag/Pandain who the town seems to be in full agreement are our two best bets is just not the case.
RIP Aaliyah
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 04 2010 03:49 GMT
#2843
On November 04 2010 12:39 DCLXVI wrote:
options as I see them
(my plan)lynch pandain today, me tomorrow so that I can kill coag and another scummy player instead of someone else
If I am lying well you are lynching me and pandain who doc wants to lynch anyways, and then you lynch coag. So the town is still lynching reds every vote (presuming pandain is red, which doc seems to believe)
Or you do docs plan which is to lynch Coag, then pandain. I lose a bomb and lose my effectiveness because I only get a vig hit when I die, so there is no 2for1 when lynching me.
Mad hatter is a role I have never seen on a mafia, and I am asking you guys to lynch me tomorrow. What is there to lose?


Assuming both coag and pandain is mafia
A)
today: lynch coag
tomorrow: pandain and someone else. You also lose a bomb.
2 mafia dead, 1 lynch target, 1 bomb remaining.

B)
today: lynch pandain
tomorrow: lynch DC and someone else. Bomb kills coag and someone else.
2 mafia dead, 1 lynch target, 1 bomb target, 1 townie dead.

So
plan A has 1 bomb remaining.
plan B has 1 bomb target and 1 townie dead.

I think plan A (lynch coag today) is better.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
November 04 2010 03:49 GMT
#2844
i fully support doch 100% dont lynch me.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:50 GMT
#2845
but the other person could be mafia? why assume they're a townie?
RIP Aaliyah
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
November 04 2010 03:51 GMT
#2846
one downside to DC's plan I just thought of
remember Kenpachi claimed some super powers? he's not guaranteed to be able to use those if we kill coag this way
that could be minor though, it all depends on the veracity of kenpachi's claim and the extend of his superpowers
Translator:3
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 04 2010 03:52 GMT
#2847
On November 04 2010 12:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
but the other person could be mafia? why assume they're a townie?

What other person could be mafia, the townie death is for DC dying.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:52 GMT
#2848
ah, i forgot about that claim.

kenpachi, if coag is scum and dies by lynch will your superpowers lead to MORE scum?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:54 GMT
#2849
On November 04 2010 12:52 LunarDestiny wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:50 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
but the other person could be mafia? why assume they're a townie?

What other person could be mafia, the townie death is for DC dying.

ok, i misread your post, thought you meant the other bomb not on coagulation as being the townie death, my bad.

if DC is indeed the mad hatter there's really no point in him not dying.

if he is th emad hatter and a bomb switch happens before a hit, we could vig hit him and have him move his bomb.

we lynch pandain today:
he moves his second bomb (the one not on coagulation) to the target he suspects more
vig hits him and sets off the bombs
then we have a double lynch the next day

the question is will this benefit us more then whatever kenpachi can do/or claims to be able to do?
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 04 2010 03:55 GMT
#2850
dw, my super powers are not booger related or 50% chance of killing myself..
and no it wouldnt lead to more scum because im fighting them
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:55 GMT
#2851
kenpachi if you rpower benefits from getting a mafia lynched, then just change your vote to pandain and we can follow through with both plans at once
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
November 04 2010 03:55 GMT
#2852
On November 04 2010 12:55 Kenpachi wrote:
dw, my super powers are not booger related or 50% chance of killing myself..
and no it wouldnt lead to more scum because im fighting them

so your powers work/activiate when a scum is lynched that you voted for yes? that's the impression I got.
RIP Aaliyah
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
November 04 2010 03:58 GMT
#2853
If you guys DT check me does that give me enough credibility to at least live to get another day's worth of info?
Or is the threat of a possible godfather too great to risk coag's stance towards me.

I honestly can't explain coag, my only explanation is he's bussing everyone but that's evidently not the case :/
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
November 04 2010 03:58 GMT
#2854
On November 04 2010 12:55 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 12:55 Kenpachi wrote:
dw, my super powers are not booger related or 50% chance of killing myself..
and no it wouldnt lead to more scum because im fighting them

so your powers work/activiate when a scum is lynched that you voted for yes? that's the impression I got.

yep. should i reveal more!?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
KtheZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States813 Posts
November 04 2010 04:02 GMT
#2855
On November 04 2010 12:58 Pandain wrote:
If you guys DT check me does that give me enough credibility to at least live to get another day's worth of info?
Or is the threat of a possible godfather too great to risk coag's stance towards me.

I honestly can't explain coag, my only explanation is he's bussing everyone but that's evidently not the case :/


How do we DT check you if we're not even sure if there is a DT that can target people? And how will he NOT reveal himself? There isnt (or i dont think) another circle with a confirmed DT that can do this, and if he does, well, mafia just got a prime rib course in their target buffet.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 04 2010 04:03 GMT
#2856
Thanks coag for spamming the thread and keeping me permanently 3 pages behind in my inter-lol game catchup.


yep. should i reveal more!?


Reveal more when you can actually use your ability. Don't give mafia information they don't need prior to that.

Gonna finish the Nemesis write up tomorrow and deal with his claims regarding the first part, because he's flat out wrong and I'll link the exact posts that I was pointing at with my comments.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
LunarDestiny
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States4177 Posts
November 04 2010 04:12 GMT
#2857
I am still think about lynch DC the mad hatter for 2 to kill coag and one other target.

Putting that aside, comparing lynching pandain and lynching coag today.

coag - 97% mafia?
- retard role, bad for mafia.

Pandain - 70%mafia?
- he claim as "trash collector." we don't believe him. If he has a power role as mafia leaving
won't be good.
L
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada4732 Posts
November 04 2010 04:49 GMT
#2858
So reading over the past few pages, I have no idea why certain people are even bothering to respond to coag. The guy's overtly mafia and has started trolling, probably with the aim of keeping the focus of attention on himself. That either tells me that he's cool with our current situation or that he's so overwhelmed that we've not only gotten him, but have leads on others as well.

Tomorrow I think I'll put a bit more time into that second idea, but its sleep time for now.
The number you have dialed is out of porkchops.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
November 04 2010 06:00 GMT
#2859
Hot damn that took a lot of catching up, I like the idea of using DCs bombs so I'm going to vote for pandain. Over all it looks like we're heading in the right direction. I'll try to be more active tomorrow, I notice I'm on a couple of shit lists and I want to prove otherwise... although posting more may not help my one attempt at contribution didn't go well.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
November 04 2010 06:03 GMT
#2860
On November 04 2010 09:15 Nemesis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2010 09:11 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
I'm positive Veldril is Town. He brought up lynching Divinek out of the blue.

If we lynch an inactive it should be RoL or Kenpachi

I'm also really uncomfortable about how few posts infundibulum has

Kenpachi is banned so he doesn't really have a choice of coming out of lurking. As for RoL, didn't he sub for another player?

Just going to respond to this since I am reading from the last day post.
I had a lot to do the last few days and today after around 5pm my activity is going to increase a lot. So I doubt my inactivity will be an issue for much longer. I had a lot of midterms to prepare for and had to go to work and make sure our store was perfect for some gay visit we have tomorrow/today whatever which we have been doing for the last 3-4 days.

Anyway from what I read coag is getting it, and we are voting double lynch so I will get on that to make sure we have the majority.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 141 142 143 144 145 223 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4541
Leta 2288
BeSt 502
Soulkey 395
Soma 183
Rush 65
ZergMaN 30
Shine 30
Dota 2
XcaliburYe118
League of Legends
JimRising 560
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g8125
WinterStarcraft724
Sick252
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 46m
Patches Events
6h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.