• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:04
CEST 13:04
KST 20:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9016 users

[NA LCS] Week 7 - Page 3

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 45 46 47 Next All
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
March 30 2013 19:15 GMT
#41
On March 30 2013 02:47 boesthius wrote:
fuck i'm so excited for dig vs curse

gonna be sik

I wonder if they will pull anything new out. I'm starting to see that Crs and Dig are really innovating now, though I haven't gotten to watch a ton of LCS.
User was warned for too many mimes.
Leeto
Profile Joined August 2007
United States1320 Posts
March 30 2013 19:16 GMT
#42
I'm hoping for Dig to overtake Crs for that #1 spot this week. There's a good chance for that, if CLG gets it together.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 30 2013 19:30 GMT
#43
On March 29 2013 07:40 NeoIllusions wrote:
CLG, stop the bleeding plox.

So long as HSGG is top lane; the bleeding will never stop.
I still don't like having Chauster in jungle, especially considering how poor CLG's laning phases usually turn out. Chausters talents are literally wasted on how shitty HSGG is.
liftlift > tsm
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
March 30 2013 19:45 GMT
#44
i can't wait see CLG's strat.

They'll probably pick Malphite for HSGG because its the less skill ceiling top champ imo. R > E > Q and he is done.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
March 30 2013 19:47 GMT
#45
On March 31 2013 04:02 AsnSensation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 03:57 BlackMagister wrote:
That would be 4pm EST. East coast is 3 hrs ahead of west coast.


oh have you guys switched to summertime already? Because in europe it's tonight and usually I just jump back 6 hours on my imaginary clock to get EST from my CET

Yes daylight saving was March 10th for us.

TSM fan so I want TSM to win in a one sided fashion against CLG again, but I imagine they will step it up this week. Even if they're cocky and one dimensional they're still a good team.
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 30 2013 19:52 GMT
#46
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.
Terran
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
March 30 2013 19:53 GMT
#47
COMPLEXITY VS. GGU! NOW ONLY ONE OF THEM WILL GO 0-3 THIS WEEK!
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
March 30 2013 19:53 GMT
#48
On March 31 2013 04:45 Mensol wrote:
i can't wait see CLG's strat.

They'll probably pick Malphite for HSGG because its the less skill ceiling top champ imo. R > E > Q and he is done.


I seem to recall Hotshot missing a number of malphite ults..
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
March 30 2013 19:54 GMT
#49
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 30 2013 19:56 GMT
#50
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Lol, yeah CLG is just like a bunch of random soloQ that happens to be played together.
Terran
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 30 2013 19:58 GMT
#51
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 30 2013 20:01 GMT
#52
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.
Glorious SEA doto
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
March 30 2013 20:01 GMT
#53
CLG 8-9
Vulcun 7-10

ZUNA IS COMING FOR YOUR SPOT, CLG.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Louuster
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada2869 Posts
March 30 2013 20:02 GMT
#54
Jatt + Deman! Nice combo to start the day
Kim Taek Yong fighting~
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:05:04
March 30 2013 20:03 GMT
#55
Drinking game guys, see how many times chaox is mentioned in the same sentence as wildturtle during this cast.
Btw is shiptur back on GGU yet?
Glorious SEA doto
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 30 2013 20:06 GMT
#56
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.
liftlift > tsm
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 30 2013 20:07 GMT
#57
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I know that they're good and can back up their shit but maknoon is the best top and he isn't a cunt about it.
Glorious SEA doto
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 30 2013 20:07 GMT
#58
Nien's been playing a bit of the birdy so maybe see Marn play her.
Retvrn to Forvms
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 30 2013 20:08 GMT
#59
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Pibacc
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada545 Posts
March 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#60
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.


What's wrong with having an ego? It's boring watching interviews where everyone says "well my opponent is really good I just got lucky."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.