• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:05
CEST 13:05
KST 20:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8963 users

[NA LCS] Week 7 - Page 4

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46 47 Next All
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
March 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#61
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:13:02
March 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#62
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.


This isn't that difficult to understand though. Their reasoning for their arrogance is basically because they ARE the best players on their team. When they were duo bot lane, their reputation was for never losing their bot lane. It was seriously the strongest part of CLG in their somewhat better days. This is why hotshotgg was able to play jungle even when he was lacking in the role. He never had to worry about their bot lane getting absolutely demolished. So, it's a fairly understandable statement by them.

Now, add this to the fact that some of it is just showmanship, you get the idea of what doublelift is. And Chauster is just Chauster. Any interview or questions he's asked, he's just blunt and straightforward. Just watch Chauster's grilled interview or read/skim through his ama on their forums.

On March 31 2013 05:09 Mensol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?



This was also in that grilled interview, but I can't quite recall the answer or where in the interview it was at. Toorin does a good job of his timestamps btw. Here it is:
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
March 30 2013 20:10 GMT
#63
On March 31 2013 05:09 Mensol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?

Voyboy got benched so hotshot went back up top and I guess chauster decided he'd rather he jungle than sup.
Glorious SEA doto
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
March 30 2013 20:10 GMT
#64
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.
Terran
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 30 2013 20:11 GMT
#65
On March 31 2013 04:53 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 04:45 Mensol wrote:
i can't wait see CLG's strat.

They'll probably pick Malphite for HSGG because its the less skill ceiling top champ imo. R > E > Q and he is done.


I seem to recall Hotshot missing a number of malphite ults..

Silly, he needs to cast it to miss it.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 30 2013 20:11 GMT
#66
On March 31 2013 05:09 Pibacc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.


What's wrong with having an ego? It's boring watching interviews where everyone says "well my opponent is really good I just got lucky."

That's just a matter of personal opinion. You can have an ego, but the whole "everyone else is trash" mentality is a bit too abrasive for my tastes.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:12:08
March 30 2013 20:11 GMT
#67
Oh shit it actually is Dyrus' 21st birthday. Twitch going to be spammed for a month with that.
Aando
Profile Joined August 2011
1304 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:12:37
March 30 2013 20:12 GMT
#68
On March 31 2013 05:10 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:09 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?

Voyboy got benched so hotshot went back up top and I guess chauster decided he'd rather he jungle than sup.

I think the reasoning were that Chauster and Liftlift could win a lane on their own and thus it was a waste to have them both on the same lane.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:13:19
March 30 2013 20:12 GMT
#69
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

Chinese bot lane
EU mid lane
Korean top lane
Korean jungle i guess?

On March 31 2013 05:10 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:09 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?

Voyboy got benched so hotshot went back up top and I guess chauster decided he'd rather he jungle than sup.

thanks.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 30 2013 20:12 GMT
#70
On March 31 2013 05:10 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:09 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Why chauster switched to jungle?

Voyboy got benched so hotshot went back up top and I guess chauster decided he'd rather he jungle than sup.

Hotshot still wanted to play so going Top lane was a no brainer for him, then they wanted to bring in Locodoco to Support so moving Chauster to the Jungle seemed the best option for them. Then Lee Sin got nerfed and Chauster isn't as scary in the Jungle hue.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#71
On March 31 2013 05:07 Fusilero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I know that they're good and can back up their shit but maknoon is the best top and he isn't a cunt about it.

I think you don't speak Korean, thats why you don't hear about it.
liftlift > tsm
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#72
Jatt with the #realtalk.

They're an 8-9 team. LOL shut down.
Retvrn to Forvms
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
March 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#73
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

KR bot lanes still good (Captain Jack, Score, Woong was good despite being hated). WX the best and Kid pretty good too though.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#74
On March 31 2013 05:12 Mensol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

Chinese bot lane
EU mid lane
Korean top lane
KoreanRussian jungle i guess?



FTFY
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#75
On March 31 2013 05:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:12 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

Chinese bot lane
EU mid lane
Korean top lane
KoreanRussian jungle i guess?



FTFY

Russian Mid lane, too.
liftlift > tsm
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
March 30 2013 20:15 GMT
#76
Holy shit CLG still so super cocky. Man I have to join their haters.
Off-season = best season
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 30 2013 20:15 GMT
#77
Janna Draven TSM bot lane, calling it.
Retvrn to Forvms
beefhamburger
Profile Joined December 2007
United States3962 Posts
March 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#78
God Caitlyn first pick for CLG T_________T
TSM just can go tanky champs and then they won't die =/
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-30 20:17:17
March 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#79
On March 31 2013 05:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:12 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

Chinese bot lane
EU mid lane
Korean top lane
KoreanRussian jungle i guess?



FTFY


That's not fully correct though. It's about the synergy with jungle and top lane from what I've heard people say so far(or the synergy between jungle and mid lane). I'd rather have a korean jungler + korean top than to have Diamondprox in any other team besides m5. I can't believe that would ever work.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#80
On March 31 2013 05:14 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2013 05:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:12 Mensol wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:10 Caphe wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:08 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:06 wei2coolman wrote:
On March 31 2013 05:01 Fusilero wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:58 onlywonderboy wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:54 Sufficiency wrote:
On March 31 2013 04:52 Caphe wrote:
What if TSM lost to CLG and HotshotGG did well while WT did horrible...That would be so interesting to see .
In all seriousness I think TSM has 70% chance of winning maybe even more. CLG is just too terrible right now.


Honestly I am tuning in LCS this week just to see CLG lose. It's so fun.

Last week I watched the CLG vs DIG game 3 times.

Wow you really dislike CLG haha.

To be fair I too enjoy seeing clg lose, mostly because I can't stand how arrogant chauster and doublelift are.

Even scarra admits Chauster + doublelift is the only bottom lane in NA that can beat Asian botlanes.
they're arrogant, because they are that good.

I kinda missed Chausterlift. I hate their ego as well but it was nice having an NA lane that could match up to KR teams.

Actually, Chinese bot lane is the best right now not the Koreans.

Chinese bot lane
EU mid lane
Korean top lane
KoreanRussian jungle i guess?



FTFY

Russian Mid lane, too.


I see your Alex Ich and raise you Ambition.
This is coming from a big Alex fan too.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 45 46 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM603
IndyStarCraft 141
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 603
Lowko416
IndyStarCraft 141
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 4998
Stork 2087
Horang2 508
Jaedong 480
Soulkey 394
BeSt 352
Mini 255
Larva 240
Soma 239
Zeus 226
[ Show more ]
Last 124
sorry 114
Mind 94
ZerO 83
Pusan 82
Hyun 76
Sexy 46
Shinee 33
soO 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 17
Sacsri 14
zelot 10
yabsab 6
Britney 1
Dota 2
Gorgc4187
XcaliburYe220
XaKoH 218
canceldota53
Dendi3
Counter-Strike
byalli636
Other Games
gofns30474
singsing1976
Coldzera 690
Happy369
Pyrionflax232
B2W.Neo120
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 23
• Adnapsc2 8
• Light_VIP 7
• Gemini_19 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV355
League of Legends
• Jankos3488
Upcoming Events
Online Event
56m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 56m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 56m
Patches Events
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.