• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:05
CEST 17:05
KST 00:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8221 users

[IEM] Guangzhou Discussion - Page 129

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 172 Next
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:28 GMT
#2561
On October 05 2011 13:23 daemir wrote:
eHOME got schooled this time

decider map!

Yeah, that Brand lv2 kill on Gragas and GP died to blue then walk right in to 4 SK players are things that take Ehome down.
Pdd still win top lane against Wicked, but that GP and Vayne didn't do anything much this game.
Terran
Wrock Atticus
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada112 Posts
October 05 2011 04:29 GMT
#2562
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.
If you can't be good, be lucky!
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
October 05 2011 04:31 GMT
#2563
^welcome yo
Translator:3
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:32 GMT
#2564
On October 05 2011 13:29 Wrock Atticus wrote:
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.

Welcome to TL. Those games are very enjoyable.
And if you want to know more about e-sport. Check out SC2 on TL. You might be get hooked to SC2 too.
Terran
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
October 05 2011 04:33 GMT
#2565
Suddenly Party Rockin on stream. WHY IS THIS SONG POPULAR.

Also welcome, Stay awhile you might learn a thing or 2.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gooey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States944 Posts
October 05 2011 04:33 GMT
#2566
On October 05 2011 13:29 Wrock Atticus wrote:
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.

Welcome to TL!

And, yes, we do read the newbies comments

I also enjoy elementz casting, these two work pretty well together. Can't wait for epic game 3!
www.twitch.tv/Thatgooey
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
October 05 2011 04:34 GMT
#2567
Hey, I just tuned is game 3 going to be played soon? the stream is down for me.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 05 2011 04:34 GMT
#2568
On October 05 2011 13:29 Wrock Atticus wrote:
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.


Welcome! Always happy to have new members, just be sure to read the commandments first!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883
Hi.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
October 05 2011 04:34 GMT
#2569
Did anyone else's stream just crash completely? Mine has them listed offline.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
megalo
Profile Joined February 2010
Iceland7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:37:01
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2570
Reporting: Stream down. Anyone else?
// k, back now
"I'm not flirting, I'm just acting extra nice to someone who's extra attractive!"
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2571
On October 05 2011 13:34 Cixah wrote:
Did anyone else's stream just crash completely? Mine has them listed offline.


Yup, me too.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
Lunko
Profile Joined October 2011
Slovenia72 Posts
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2572
Thank god Ocelote decided to play some standard AP again
Trololo
Devise
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada1131 Posts
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2573
On October 05 2011 13:34 Cixah wrote:
Did anyone else's stream just crash completely? Mine has them listed offline.


<3 I feared i was alone.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2574
On October 05 2011 13:34 Cixah wrote:
Did anyone else's stream just crash completely? Mine has them listed offline.


Yeah, Stream is down atm.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:37:42
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2575
On October 05 2011 13:35 megalo wrote:
Reporting: Stream down. Anyone else?

its down
Translator:3
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 05 2011 04:35 GMT
#2576
Yea mine went down as well
AngryMole
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom26 Posts
October 05 2011 04:37 GMT
#2577
OMFG stream dudes, majorly sad if we dont see this game for 3rd position until a replay, that would suck massively!
yenta
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Poland1143 Posts
October 05 2011 04:37 GMT
#2578
Mine is back up
Trutacz Practice Discord - https://discord.gg/PWF7Pv
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
October 05 2011 04:37 GMT
#2579
Don't worry. Mine just came back.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
AngryMole
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom26 Posts
October 05 2011 04:37 GMT
#2580
HURRAY! its back!
Prev 1 127 128 129 130 131 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 372
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32492
Bisu 3014
Shuttle 1787
Hyuk 1192
EffOrt 770
Mini 527
Larva 410
ZerO 302
Soma 285
firebathero 252
[ Show more ]
Zeus 119
hero 110
Sexy 77
Last 61
Hyun 48
Mong 46
PianO 39
Pusan 35
Killer 34
Trap 33
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 28
Hm[arnc] 25
sorry 19
zelot 15
Rock 12
Sacsri 9
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
JulyZerg 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8456
qojqva1716
Dendi816
Counter-Strike
fl0m2775
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1355
crisheroes1136
Liquid`Hasu595
Lowko452
Other Games
singsing2146
B2W.Neo1322
Beastyqt573
Hui .211
Livibee209
Liquid`VortiX151
ArmadaUGS110
KnowMe98
Mew2King90
elazer72
Mlord38
CosmosSc2 20
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 53
• poizon28 17
• Adnapsc2 10
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8653
• WagamamaTV257
League of Legends
• Jankos1861
Other Games
• Shiphtur93
Upcoming Events
FEL
55m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 55m
INu's Battles
20h 55m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.