• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8883 users

[IEM] Guangzhou Discussion - Page 130

Forum Index > LoL Tournaments
Post a Reply
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 172 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
October 05 2011 04:38 GMT
#2581
Back up now, jamming with Lady Gaga.

On the plus side, I don't have to turn Spotify on in between games because I'd be listening to this stuff anyway. I do wish we would hurry this up a bit though. It's not like the teams have to wait 20+ minutes like they do in solo que.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
DreXxiN
Profile Joined July 2010
United States494 Posts
October 05 2011 04:38 GMT
#2582
I refreshed and things are moving again it seems.
isM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States735 Posts
October 05 2011 04:39 GMT
#2583
On October 05 2011 13:29 Wrock Atticus wrote:
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.


Look at that the fear of new people coming in ruining our forum posting thoughtless things has been dissolved in one case so far. Welcome!
Loose lips sink ships
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:40 GMT
#2584
Can't wait to see how game 3 turned out. 50/50 for both team I guess since Eh dominated game 1 and SK did the same in game 2.
My guess is Eh will ban Brand to shut down Oce and Garen will still be baned by SK.
Terran
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:46:25
October 05 2011 04:41 GMT
#2585
EH bans: Cass / Urgot / Morg
SK bans: Karth / Garen / Rumble

EH picks: Galio / Sona Ez / Malz Fiddle
SK picks: GP Kog / Nasus Janna / Gragas
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:42:32
October 05 2011 04:42 GMT
#2586
Edit: Ninja'd
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Wrock Atticus
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada112 Posts
October 05 2011 04:42 GMT
#2587
On October 05 2011 13:34 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2011 13:29 Wrock Atticus wrote:
Hey Everyone!

New to the forum thanks to the casters at the IEM tourny. I have only been playing LOL for about a month. Discovered eSports with the Sound Blasters tourny. GO CANADA!! Have been watching the rampage series and so far haven't missed a game of this tournament. I am hooked.

This site is great. Lots of really good opinions and experience. I don't understand all of the META or theorycraft yet but I love playing LOL and am addicted to watching it.

I have to say that like a lot of you I think elementz is killing it. His commentary is so much more complete as you would expect from a well spoken top level player. I do also enjoy Joe's commentary. This tournament has been great. A lot of back and forth like we are seeing in this 3rd place final.

I am going to say I still like EH for this last map. I think they got a little cute in there selections for this last map and will go back to their bread and butter picks and win it. PDD for top lane MVP possible tourny MVP. Thanks to reading this newbies thoughts. That is, if you read them.


Welcome! Always happy to have new members, just be sure to read the commandments first!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=17883


Was the first thing I did after signing up. I have been reading this thread since page 63 and thought I would finally chip in!

Stream has been problem free for me all night by the way.
If you can't be good, be lucky!
Gooey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States944 Posts
October 05 2011 04:42 GMT
#2588
Fiddle or Kennen inc right here.
www.twitch.tv/Thatgooey
Misder
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1557 Posts
October 05 2011 04:45 GMT
#2589
super aoe team for eHome!
Whaaaa?
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:46 GMT
#2590
On October 05 2011 13:45 Misder wrote:
super aoe team for eHome!

Also super squishy and need great team work to pull off.
Terran
Gooey
Profile Joined September 2010
United States944 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:47:34
October 05 2011 04:47 GMT
#2591
This will most likely come down to how well Janna and Gragas ults work.

Wow, way to repeat me elementz.
www.twitch.tv/Thatgooey
Krikan
Profile Joined October 2010
Norway520 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:48:52
October 05 2011 04:48 GMT
#2592
Hope for a sick game here. Teamwork and coordination on all those ultis on both teams is going to be clutch.
Naniwa on making the MLG finals: Uh, it's ok.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
October 05 2011 04:49 GMT
#2593
I wouldn't be surprised of Ehome pulls a CLG and counters the nasus pick by sending Duo lane top and Galio bot.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
daemir
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland8662 Posts
October 05 2011 04:49 GMT
#2594
elementz doing so good job there, insight and that calm voice fits casting so well. I need to check his stream more
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:50 GMT
#2595
On October 05 2011 13:49 daemir wrote:
elementz doing so good job there, insight and that calm voice fits casting so well. I need to check his stream more

Yeah, I love this duo so much. Good job to both of them.
Terran
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
October 05 2011 04:50 GMT
#2596
On October 05 2011 13:49 daemir wrote:
elementz doing so good job there, insight and that calm voice fits casting so well. I need to check his stream more


It's great, he's very active with his viewers. (or at least he was ~2 months ago haven't watched him much since then)
Hi.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
October 05 2011 04:51 GMT
#2597
On October 05 2011 13:49 daemir wrote:
elementz doing so good job there, insight and that calm voice fits casting so well. I need to check his stream more


He's not very good and tends to blame his teammates a lot. Chauster/jiji much better streams. locodoco still #1 stream though.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-05 04:51:30
October 05 2011 04:51 GMT
#2598
Ez (?): "should we lv1 fight?"
Translator:3
aliasds
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada555 Posts
October 05 2011 04:51 GMT
#2599
Ehome contemplating a lv1 fight again
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
October 05 2011 04:51 GMT
#2600
Team chat: Eh:" Lv1 fight?"
Terran
Prev 1 128 129 130 131 132 172 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason92
BRAT_OK 53
Railgan 36
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17019
Mini 361
Dewaltoss 187
Hyuk 134
ggaemo 117
firebathero 105
ZZZero.O 88
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
Gorgc8498
febbydoto12
League of Legends
Doublelift1232
Counter-Strike
Fnx 702
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4833
Khaldor1283
crisheroes920
Liquid`Hasu804
Other Games
summit1g4294
FrodaN2393
fl0m1007
Beastyqt816
mouzStarbuck366
KnowMe362
ArmadaUGS127
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1177
BasetradeTV203
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 108
• Adnapsc2 29
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 45
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8411
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur253
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 59m
INu's Battles
15h 59m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 59m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 59m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.