• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7980 users

[Champion] Teemo - Page 5

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 21:08:08
November 25 2013 21:05 GMT
#81
kassadin blitz nidalee thresh all make people very uncomfortable because of how hard they punish mistakes and people dont want to have to worry that much about that

also lol@obesechicken trying to tell a former #1 EUW challenger (if on points and not mmr) that counterpicks dont matter because you can outplay

although agree with this statement to some extent the better you get the more they matter

and then you also misinterpret sponkz point, which was that you're acting as there is never any point discussing what champion is good or bad vs X because anyone can beat anyone which is a retarded argument
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
November 25 2013 22:01 GMT
#82
On November 26 2013 06:05 Slayer91 wrote:
kassadin blitz nidalee thresh all make people very uncomfortable because of how hard they punish mistakes and people dont want to have to worry that much about that

also lol@obesechicken trying to tell a former #1 EUW challenger (if on points and not mmr) that counterpicks dont matter because you can outplay

although agree with this statement to some extent the better you get the more they matter

and then you also misinterpret sponkz point, which was that you're acting as there is never any point discussing what champion is good or bad vs X because anyone can beat anyone which is a retarded argument

Lol, I can't see borders on TL discussions.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
November 25 2013 22:31 GMT
#83
On November 26 2013 00:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 20:09 Sponkz wrote:
I talk about picking 5 random champions, because the way you address it, any champion can beat anyone. If i feel like playing tryndamere, then according to you, i shouldn't feel intimidated if the enemy picks teemo or malphite and just give 0 fucks? You're automatically assuming that:

a) Your opponent sucks in general
b) Your opponent has no grasp of the champion he/she is playing
c) Your opponent does not have experience with the match up


So if I assume this, why would I give a shit about what i pick? I can pick Soraka and beat Blitzcrank, I can pick Vladimir and beat Malzahar, I can pick Tryndamere and beat Teemo, but does that say anything about the pick(s) or the player I'm against?


You´re also generalizing way too much with your ideology of bans in solo queue. Most people actually prefer to ban shit that counters their own comfort-zone. It's way more common than just targeting fotm-champions and also the reason there's such a big diversity in bans across the tiers.

Your conclusions don't make sense. Any champion can beat anyone, that's true. You should play who you're good at instead of picking random. I never said you should pick random.

If bans were just for comfort zones I wouldn't be seeing Kassadin Nidalee Blitz Thresh bans every game.


? You are pretty much proving his point. Few if any soloq botlanes are confident going against Blitz even if Pros don't have a problem countering him. So because almost everyone hates playing against blitz and no one as first pick takes support he is usually banned.
Same for thresh basically.

Nidalee and Kassadin are another case, notice that if the first pick is going mid he'll often leave kassa open if he is confident in playing a counter to him. If on the other hand the guy doing the bans is going to be adc/jungle/top he'll almost certainly ban kassa, simply because you don't have the confidence in random mid lane guys to either counter him or ward up properly to pull the teeth from his roaming.

Any champion can beat anyone is standard feelgood bullshit. Any champion in the hands of a significantly more skilled player can win even unfavorable matchups might be more correct. Your forgetting the fact that the matchmaking system tries its very best to make sure such gaps in skill don't enter the game though. So all things being normal (not a smurfing pro or a ebay boosted player) your opponent will roughly be in the same class as you.

That is the entire point why we discuss favorable matchups here, because in about 70% of your games you will be within the skill bracket where favorable and unfavorable can make a difference.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
November 25 2013 22:42 GMT
#84
On November 26 2013 07:31 Tula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 00:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
On November 25 2013 20:09 Sponkz wrote:
I talk about picking 5 random champions, because the way you address it, any champion can beat anyone. If i feel like playing tryndamere, then according to you, i shouldn't feel intimidated if the enemy picks teemo or malphite and just give 0 fucks? You're automatically assuming that:

a) Your opponent sucks in general
b) Your opponent has no grasp of the champion he/she is playing
c) Your opponent does not have experience with the match up


So if I assume this, why would I give a shit about what i pick? I can pick Soraka and beat Blitzcrank, I can pick Vladimir and beat Malzahar, I can pick Tryndamere and beat Teemo, but does that say anything about the pick(s) or the player I'm against?


You´re also generalizing way too much with your ideology of bans in solo queue. Most people actually prefer to ban shit that counters their own comfort-zone. It's way more common than just targeting fotm-champions and also the reason there's such a big diversity in bans across the tiers.

Your conclusions don't make sense. Any champion can beat anyone, that's true. You should play who you're good at instead of picking random. I never said you should pick random.

If bans were just for comfort zones I wouldn't be seeing Kassadin Nidalee Blitz Thresh bans every game.


? You are pretty much proving his point. Few if any soloq botlanes are confident going against Blitz even if Pros don't have a problem countering him. So because almost everyone hates playing against blitz and no one as first pick takes support he is usually banned.
Same for thresh basically.

Nidalee and Kassadin are another case, notice that if the first pick is going mid he'll often leave kassa open if he is confident in playing a counter to him. If on the other hand the guy doing the bans is going to be adc/jungle/top he'll almost certainly ban kassa, simply because you don't have the confidence in random mid lane guys to either counter him or ward up properly to pull the teeth from his roaming.

Any champion can beat anyone is standard feelgood bullshit. Any champion in the hands of a significantly more skilled player can win even unfavorable matchups might be more correct. Your forgetting the fact that the matchmaking system tries its very best to make sure such gaps in skill don't enter the game though. So all things being normal (not a smurfing pro or a ebay boosted player) your opponent will roughly be in the same class as you.

That is the entire point why we discuss favorable matchups here, because in about 70% of your games you will be within the skill bracket where favorable and unfavorable can make a difference.

TL GD recently just had a phase where we were talking about how playing one champion was better for improving than playing multiple champions and trying to counterpick. You get less variables to worry about.

Now you guys are telling me that you'll win 70% of your games if you don't stick to one champion and just counterpick.


Maybe you are favored to beat a Silver 1 Teemo playing Teemo for the first time in 50 games and for the 3rd time in his career if you're playing Tryndamere as a Silver 1 playing Tryn for your 40th game in the past 50.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 23:08:00
November 25 2013 23:07 GMT
#85
I agree, that you should focus on 1 champion if you can, but you shouldn't blindly pick it, if the match-up heavily favors your opponent. You're just gonna rely on your opponent being really bad, which is a bad assumption and causes bad habits. Have respect for your opponent and always assume that he/she is of an equal skill-level as you and then pick your preferred champion.
hi
Tula
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1544 Posts
November 25 2013 23:12 GMT
#86
The common consensus was that you should stick to 1 role if possible (top, mid etc.) and a maximum of 5 chars within that role. Maybe 2 other champions (1 support, 1 jungle) for obstinate teammates in picks and bans
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23444 Posts
November 25 2013 23:28 GMT
#87
On November 26 2013 07:01 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 06:05 Slayer91 wrote:
kassadin blitz nidalee thresh all make people very uncomfortable because of how hard they punish mistakes and people dont want to have to worry that much about that

also lol@obesechicken trying to tell a former #1 EUW challenger (if on points and not mmr) that counterpicks dont matter because you can outplay

although agree with this statement to some extent the better you get the more they matter

and then you also misinterpret sponkz point, which was that you're acting as there is never any point discussing what champion is good or bad vs X because anyone can beat anyone which is a retarded argument

Lol, I can't see borders on TL discussions.


you shouldn't need to
the fact should have been irrelevant to the discussion but you your argument was based on him being silver 5 and even then it doesnt make too much sense when discussing in a champ thread specifiically
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
November 26 2013 04:50 GMT
#88
On November 26 2013 08:12 Tula wrote:
The common consensus was that you should stick to 1 role if possible (top, mid etc.) and a maximum of 5 chars within that role. Maybe 2 other champions (1 support, 1 jungle) for obstinate teammates in picks and bans

That makes sense. If you're versed in a number of roles in one lane I can see counterpicking being more important. Then there's people like Boxbox who only play one champion but I guess they're the exception. I've been focusing on trying to have one champion for each role now except I have two junglers. Sejuani for when the team needs a tank and Rengar otherwise and I feel that's helped. So I can see your point here. I don't know if I'll have time to diversify my tops though.

This was one of the most civilized discussions I've had on TL in a long time. If anyone wants to continue we can make another thread. We've gotten off topic from Teemo counters.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
November 26 2013 05:12 GMT
#89
On November 26 2013 13:50 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 08:12 Tula wrote:
The common consensus was that you should stick to 1 role if possible (top, mid etc.) and a maximum of 5 chars within that role. Maybe 2 other champions (1 support, 1 jungle) for obstinate teammates in picks and bans

That makes sense. If you're versed in a number of roles in one lane I can see counterpicking being more important. Then there's people like Boxbox who only play one champion but I guess they're the exception. I've been focusing on trying to have one champion for each role now except I have two junglers. Sejuani for when the team needs a tank and Rengar otherwise and I feel that's helped. So I can see your point here. I don't know if I'll have time to diversify my tops though.

This was one of the most civilized discussions I've had on TL in a long time. If anyone wants to continue we can make another thread. We've gotten off topic from Teemo counters.


I actually think boxbox is the norm. Top level players troll a lot but if you had them get serious and play for the absolute best chance of winning their pools would be 2-3 champs just like boxbox (lee sin/riven), sirhcez (nasus/singed) and all the other "gimmicky" top tier players. The idea that players should be good at all roles and have huge champ pools is probably the most toxic advice steadily streaming out of top tier players. Competent at all roles is all you need as far as diversity is concerned, 1-2 champs is realistic for getting to D1 for most players.
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
November 26 2013 13:24 GMT
#90
Can we stop this pointless debate which has nothing to do in our beloved teemo thread ?
Lets talk 3.14 Teemo.

I feel he is quite decent in solo queue right now because nobody fucking wards because people are still used to supports spamming wards. Guess what they can't anymore ! Teemo brings great map control/vision with shrooms and since oracles are gone and nobody buys pinks/reveal trinket : shrooms are even more annoying.

Teemo doesn't really need to start with a ward anymore thanks to the ward trinket, allowing him to go boots 4 pots or dblade 1 pots depending on the matchup. I tried a bit of everything and I've had way more success mid because it allows him to control the map/dragon, also dblade start against a lot of mid can be abused, auto the minions to get a faster level 2 and then just stand behind him and his minions.

I ran mostly 30/0/0, ap quints, flat ap blues, armor yellows, hybrid pen reds E poison procs the weaving thing each tick taking the "bullyness" to a whole other level. Of course he's still squishy as fuck and has very few room for errors.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
November 26 2013 14:38 GMT
#91
On November 26 2013 13:50 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 08:12 Tula wrote:
The common consensus was that you should stick to 1 role if possible (top, mid etc.) and a maximum of 5 chars within that role. Maybe 2 other champions (1 support, 1 jungle) for obstinate teammates in picks and bans

That makes sense. If you're versed in a number of roles in one lane I can see counterpicking being more important. Then there's people like Boxbox who only play one champion but I guess they're the exception. I've been focusing on trying to have one champion for each role now except I have two junglers. Sejuani for when the team needs a tank and Rengar otherwise and I feel that's helped. So I can see your point here. I don't know if I'll have time to diversify my tops though.

This was one of the most civilized discussions I've had on TL in a long time. If anyone wants to continue we can make another thread. We've gotten off topic from Teemo counters.




You should create it, you were the most confused person in this discussion xD <3
hi
bmn
Profile Joined August 2010
886 Posts
November 27 2013 01:45 GMT
#92
On November 26 2013 22:24 RouaF wrote:
Can we stop this pointless debate which has nothing to do in our beloved teemo thread ?
Lets talk 3.14 Teemo.

I feel he is quite decent in solo queue right now because nobody fucking wards because people are still used to supports spamming wards. Guess what they can't anymore ! Teemo brings great map control/vision with shrooms and since oracles are gone and nobody buys pinks/reveal trinket : shrooms are even more annoying.

Teemo doesn't really need to start with a ward anymore thanks to the ward trinket, allowing him to go boots 4 pots or dblade 1 pots depending on the matchup. I tried a bit of everything and I've had way more success mid because it allows him to control the map/dragon, also dblade start against a lot of mid can be abused, auto the minions to get a faster level 2 and then just stand behind him and his minions.

I ran mostly 30/0/0, ap quints, flat ap blues, armor yellows, hybrid pen reds E poison procs the weaving thing each tick taking the "bullyness" to a whole other level. Of course he's still squishy as fuck and has very few room for errors.


If you want an abusive lane bully start why would you go dblade and not dring?
Dblade offers more sustain, but -- unless it changed in the last patch -- dring gives you more damage on autos than dblade (assuming E start). You lose the on-hit hp, but you get to buy an extra potion, and if you're bullying then the added damage on Q will matter too.
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-27 02:53:28
November 27 2013 01:50 GMT
#93
--- Nuked ---
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
November 27 2013 05:50 GMT
#94
Oh shit. No oracles means you're basically top tier again huh?

Gotta get on that AP Teemo again.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
November 27 2013 09:17 GMT
#95
On November 27 2013 14:50 obesechicken13 wrote:
Oh shit. No oracles means you're basically top tier again huh?

Gotta get on that AP Teemo again.


Top tier is questionable but viable for sure. There were two things holding AP teemo back in season 3, his weak early game and shrooms having limited viability when your opponent is winning (see: spamming oracles). The trinket and new masteries really help his early game a lot and while people do use red trinket and pink wards at my level, that only works well when pushing in lane. I have updated my guide on lolking (summoner name: QFT) but I'm not sure if I am allowed to link it here
Ente
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1795 Posts
November 29 2013 01:45 GMT
#96
do you all go nashors on teemo? if not, how much CD do you usually end up with and what CD items do you buy?

I started going away from it because prolly the best eu teemo(fullon morning) doesnt do it going for straight ap is just crazy high burst + I also dont start dorans blade that much anymore due to it getting nerfed in s4.

wow just played a teemo vs vlad ranked, vlad beat me in lane. He got first tower and was 6/4 me 4/6. Alot of times we ended up trading kills. Similar CS.

Usually a teemo/vlad lane is supposed to be early domination + possible 50+ cs advantage for teemo but after a certain point (prolly lvl 9 vlad mainly) he will start dominating and most likely killing you

but late game shrooms are so damn OP. 900 dmg shrooms with no oracles/limited pinks is ridiculous. I also went twin shadows so if anyone landed on a shroom it was an easy pick (especially with a morgana on my team). Teemo is just so good for jungle control.

agreed there but I still think that a huge part of teemos strength is people getting used to oracles lense, so many people dont know that its basically an oracle for 10s so if you would get several of them you prolly can kindof have oracles for ~50% of the time up which counteracts a lot of teemos strength.
lol acc: Entenzwerg EUW http://www.twitch.tv/Entenzwerg league of legends stream (challenger EuW)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
November 29 2013 01:52 GMT
#97
Is Jayce considered a hard counter to Teemo? One of the my games as Teemo I had to face a Jayce and I wrecked him so hard by just dodging his EQ combo every time he tried it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Ente
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1795 Posts
November 29 2013 01:58 GMT
#98
no I think it is a bit in favor of teemo but could also swing the other way
lol acc: Entenzwerg EUW http://www.twitch.tv/Entenzwerg league of legends stream (challenger EuW)
Velocirapture
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States983 Posts
November 29 2013 19:47 GMT
#99
On November 29 2013 10:52 LightningStrike wrote:
Is Jayce considered a hard counter to Teemo? One of the my games as Teemo I had to face a Jayce and I wrecked him so hard by just dodging his EQ combo every time he tried it.


Jayce falls into the same category as Nasus, Vladimir, Singed and a number of others. These are people that if you give teemo a small advantage he dumpsters them but if they get ahead they dumpster you. A lot of super high scaling top laners like teemo have this issue (Jax vs Renekton for example) but are still good picks with competent jungling.
paddyz
Profile Joined May 2011
Ireland628 Posts
November 30 2013 01:33 GMT
#100
I feel this champ does not provide as much to a teamfight as the champs he is only laning against. Its as if people pick teemo to win lane so they can convice themselves that it was them who carried the game or are not to blame in the case of a loss, this is of course, unless they picked teemo to troll which can be seen as the same thing I suppose.

That being said, I like the champion, hes a funny little guy.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs ClassicLIVE!
ByuN vs Shameless
CranKy Ducklings147
SHIN 73
CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 304
OGKoka 270
ByuN 268
SHIN 73
MindelVK 18
Railgan 6
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 68248
Calm 10798
Rain 2666
soO 981
Bisu 837
FanTaSy 788
BeSt 621
Stork 401
Soulkey 295
Rush 291
[ Show more ]
Soma 229
firebathero 203
Last 140
Snow 134
Mind 100
Light 80
Pusan 77
ToSsGirL 65
Shinee 47
hero 45
Trap 38
Free 37
Killer 31
Mong 29
Bale 29
Sexy 29
Sea.KH 29
Hm[arnc] 28
Sharp 24
zelot 22
yabsab 16
HiyA 15
sorry 15
Shine 14
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 10
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shuttle 1
Dota 2
Gorgc6784
League of Legends
Reynor102
Counter-Strike
x6flipin938
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
gofns31300
singsing2218
byalli628
Pyrionflax241
B2W.Neo117
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 112
• Gemini_19 7
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV537
League of Legends
• Jankos3595
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
3h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 33m
OSC
11h 33m
OSC
1d
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.