• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:01
CEST 03:01
KST 10:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

Simple Questions, Simple Answers - Page 76

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 Next
dsyxelic
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1417 Posts
May 23 2018 23:15 GMT
#1501
yeah probably super low priority fix (if not intended) because anyone who uses that item well will never want to sell it. it's just too good of an item when completed. no one will be complaining so why not leave it until it is a problem
TL/SKT
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
June 01 2018 19:52 GMT
#1502
Is Mega Gnars Q shorter range than Gnars Q? I was chasing a Garen with low hp and before I could hit him with my last Q I transformed and then I noticed my Q was no longer in his range (So therefore I didn't get the kill)

Is this just me mixing it up or is the Q range shorter for Mega Gnar?
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
DarkCore
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany4194 Posts
June 01 2018 20:24 GMT
#1503
Wiki doesn't mention anything about different ranges, easiest way to test it though is to try it in sandbox. Maybe you just feel it's shorter because it doesn't return, since normally you move backwards after throwing out Q, so the return range is quite large for mini Gnar.
Fixed a bug where LeBlanc could lose
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
June 01 2018 20:55 GMT
#1504
Very helpful answer

I did what you said and tested it out, if anyone's interested just for clarification, a transformation doesn't seem to affect Gnars Q range.

I still dislike that situation I got into though, if you chase someone with low HP in jungle for example and transform, your Q wont be able to go through walls etc, making finishing moves with Q much more difficult should you transform in battle.

Oh well. Gnars still good though.
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
June 01 2018 21:06 GMT
#1505
On June 02 2018 05:55 Jan1997 wrote:
Very helpful answer

I did what you said and tested it out, if anyone's interested just for clarification, a transformation doesn't seem to affect Gnars Q range.

I still dislike that situation I got into though, if you chase someone with low HP in jungle for example and transform, your Q wont be able to go through walls etc, making finishing moves with Q much more difficult should you transform in battle.

Oh well. Gnars still good though.



Megagnar has to have some drawbacks because it's op otherwise. Minignar is the quick, mobile dps champ and MegaGnar is the slower tanky/burst style/
Que Sera Sera
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
November 03 2018 07:29 GMT
#1506
Is there any website I can visit where I can find out which specific runes certain progamers use? I look up at mobafire guides for runes for different champions i use in ranked but I'm not completely satisfied because I know a lot of progamers/streamers don't use those exact runes etc.

Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
November 03 2018 08:18 GMT
#1507
On November 03 2018 16:29 Jan1997 wrote:
Is there any website I can visit where I can find out which specific runes certain progamers use? I look up at mobafire guides for runes for different champions i use in ranked but I'm not completely satisfied because I know a lot of progamers/streamers don't use those exact runes etc.



If you've got a decent PC you can download blitz.gg app. Gives you most commonly used runes on your champ as well as a list of pro player games to click on as well. Alternatively, you can go on probuilds.com
Que Sera Sera
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
November 03 2018 08:52 GMT
#1508
Thank you
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
Jek
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Denmark2771 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-11-04 14:34:08
November 04 2018 14:33 GMT
#1509
On November 03 2018 16:29 Jan1997 wrote:
Is there any website I can visit where I can find out which specific runes certain progamers use? I look up at mobafire guides for runes for different champions i use in ranked but I'm not completely satisfied because I know a lot of progamers/streamers don't use those exact runes etc.


probuilds.net track most progamers soloqueue games and give full insight in their build, runes, skill order and item path. Also list the team comps so you can check on a compositional level/lane matchup too.

You can filter through both playername or champion.
It's Elo not ELO - Every statiscian playing League
General_Winter
Profile Joined February 2011
United States719 Posts
November 07 2018 04:19 GMT
#1510
Is your border for next season based on the highest division you reached this season, or on the division you were in end of season?
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
November 07 2018 05:31 GMT
#1511
On November 07 2018 13:19 General_Winter wrote:
Is your border for next season based on the highest division you reached this season, or on the division you were in end of season?


Division at the end of the season.
Que Sera Sera
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
November 09 2018 15:32 GMT
#1512
On November 07 2018 14:31 AdsMoFro wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2018 13:19 General_Winter wrote:
Is your border for next season based on the highest division you reached this season, or on the division you were in end of season?


Division at the end of the season.

i thought borders for next season were being changed to represent current rank or split rank or something.
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
November 09 2018 15:50 GMT
#1513
On November 10 2018 00:32 Frolossus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2018 14:31 AdsMoFro wrote:
On November 07 2018 13:19 General_Winter wrote:
Is your border for next season based on the highest division you reached this season, or on the division you were in end of season?


Division at the end of the season.

i thought borders for next season were being changed to represent current rank or split rank or something.


No clue about next season. I just thought the question was referring to the way it works in the current system. It's probable that they'd do a split refresh from next season, onwards, I guess.
Que Sera Sera
General_Winter
Profile Joined February 2011
United States719 Posts
November 10 2018 00:17 GMT
#1514
That sucks. First season I ever get around to churning enouph ranked games to get something other than bronze they turn off recognition.
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
December 01 2018 14:55 GMT
#1515
I tried googling my way to find this out but no luck, so I ask here instead.

Funnily enough I ended S8 sitting at Silver 5 with 0lp. This is the first season I get to silver. I want to play more ranked but I fear that if I lose and get demoted will I lose my credit for getting to silver? Or can I drop a league in preseason and still get credit for getting silver before season end?

Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
December 01 2018 15:14 GMT
#1516
On December 01 2018 23:55 Jan1997 wrote:
I tried googling my way to find this out but no luck, so I ask here instead.

Funnily enough I ended S8 sitting at Silver 5 with 0lp. This is the first season I get to silver. I want to play more ranked but I fear that if I lose and get demoted will I lose my credit for getting to silver? Or can I drop a league in preseason and still get credit for getting silver before season end?



You'll still get silver rewards if that's your question. However, at the start of next season, it'll show your current rank as your border instead of last season's rank.
Que Sera Sera
Jan1997
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
Norway671 Posts
December 01 2018 15:49 GMT
#1517
Thanks mofro.
Do something today that your future self will be thankful for.
General_Winter
Profile Joined February 2011
United States719 Posts
November 29 2019 18:29 GMT
#1518
Coming back after taking a year off LoL to play Starcraft.

Did they make any changes to the way role select works? It feels like back when they first added role choice and if you didn’t put mid as your secondary you got your second choice every single game. I thought they had fixed that a few seasons ago. Is it back?
AdsMoFro
Profile Joined January 2015
Japan4761 Posts
November 29 2019 20:55 GMT
#1519
On November 30 2019 03:29 General_Winter wrote:
Coming back after taking a year off LoL to play Starcraft.

Did they make any changes to the way role select works? It feels like back when they first added role choice and if you didn’t put mid as your secondary you got your second choice every single game. I thought they had fixed that a few seasons ago. Is it back?


Depends on your rank as the role popularity fluctuates slightly. In my experience, it's pretty good. I'd say 7/10 getting jungle over bot. So jungle:7. Bot:2. Autofill: 1. every 10 games.
Que Sera Sera
loSleb
Profile Joined December 2010
Austria1389 Posts
November 29 2019 22:14 GMT
#1520
Just don't put to 2nd and you should be fine
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings101
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE161
SpeCial 123
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
Sharp 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever570
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Doublelift4616
Counter-Strike
taco 304
Other Games
summit1g5918
JimRising 462
C9.Mang0347
ToD97
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick666
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV155
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• poizon28 40
• davetesta26
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra919
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 59m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 59m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 59m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.