• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:54
CEST 00:54
KST 07:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6627 users

[Champion] Kassadin - Page 11

Forum Index > LoL Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 22 2012 22:50 GMT
#201
I'm really having problems CSing against some champions mid. Ryze is really difficult for me, and so are champs like cass who can just push my wave and harass me pretty hard. What can I do to LH better as kass early game before I can put a lot of pressure on with R?
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
clickrush
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Switzerland3257 Posts
July 23 2012 00:11 GMT
#202
On July 23 2012 07:50 Arisen wrote:
I'm really having problems CSing against some champions mid. Ryze is really difficult for me, and so are champs like cass who can just push my wave and harass me pretty hard. What can I do to LH better as kass early game before I can put a lot of pressure on with R?


generally you should really only pick kassadin if either a) you've got a strong jungler and b) you pick him into a lane that works well for him (which is very rare). kassadin has a very weak laneing phase and doesn't win most of them on his own. anything that has poke/sustained damage is basicly undoable except you get a ton of ganks. kassadin is a really good gank assist because of his disables and high base damage combo. that being said do never pick kassadin into a bad lane or into one you don't know while hoping for alot of help from your jungler. Opponents you want to have are generally burst casters and some with dodgeable stuff. you should also be aware of the fact that kassadin needs to get ahead during midgame to be really effective (while for example ryze doesn't because he just needs a certain amount of farm and level for this). There are also alot of champion types you don't want in their team, like a very tanky setup or a massive amount of hard disables (silence counts as well). it's not a surprise that you have problems against cass/ryze because those are typically the lane opponents you don't want. cass is manageable with some gank support and you can shut her down during teamfights as well with enough farm but ryze just gets ridiculous if he is tanky enough and who are you gonna attack in teamfights when there is a ryze? the ad carry? most of the time you cannot and alot of ad carries are very strong vs kassadin.

basicly kassadin is a very situational pick.
oGsMC: Zealot defense, Stalker attack, Sentry forcefieldu forcefieldu, Marauder die die
Arisen
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States2382 Posts
July 23 2012 00:17 GMT
#203
On July 23 2012 09:11 clickrush wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 23 2012 07:50 Arisen wrote:
I'm really having problems CSing against some champions mid. Ryze is really difficult for me, and so are champs like cass who can just push my wave and harass me pretty hard. What can I do to LH better as kass early game before I can put a lot of pressure on with R?


generally you should really only pick kassadin if either a) you've got a strong jungler and b) you pick him into a lane that works well for him (which is very rare). kassadin has a very weak laneing phase and doesn't win most of them on his own. anything that has poke/sustained damage is basicly undoable except you get a ton of ganks. kassadin is a really good gank assist because of his disables and high base damage combo. that being said do never pick kassadin into a bad lane or into one you don't know while hoping for alot of help from your jungler. Opponents you want to have are generally burst casters and some with dodgeable stuff. you should also be aware of the fact that kassadin needs to get ahead during midgame to be really effective (while for example ryze doesn't because he just needs a certain amount of farm and level for this). There are also alot of champion types you don't want in their team, like a very tanky setup or a massive amount of hard disables (silence counts as well). it's not a surprise that you have problems against cass/ryze because those are typically the lane opponents you don't want. cass is manageable with some gank support and you can shut her down during teamfights as well with enough farm but ryze just gets ridiculous if he is tanky enough and who are you gonna attack in teamfights when there is a ryze? the ad carry? most of the time you cannot and alot of ad carries are very strong vs kassadin.

basicly kassadin is a very situational pick.


ATM im just playing him in normals so If I do have to pick him in a ranked I'm not terrible, so I'm getting a lot of bad MU's it seems.
"If you're not angry, you're not paying attention"
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
January 24 2013 05:05 GMT
#204
NECRO INTO THE REALM OF S3

10/13/7 with improved summoners and block in the defensive tree

Hp5 quints, mpen reds, hp/lv or armor yellows, flat MR/scaling AP blues (depending on mid MU)

TESTING AS WE SPEAK WITH DOUBLE FAERIE POTS START
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
January 24 2013 14:53 GMT
#205
Starting 9 pots 1 ward, right?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
c.Deadly
Profile Joined March 2010
United States545 Posts
January 24 2013 15:27 GMT
#206
On January 24 2013 14:05 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
NECRO INTO THE REALM OF S3

10/13/7 with improved summoners and block in the defensive tree

Hp5 quints, mpen reds, hp/lv or armor yellows, flat MR/scaling AP blues (depending on mid MU)

TESTING AS WE SPEAK WITH DOUBLE FAERIE POTS START


what do you build the 2nd faerie into?
Sermokala
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States14211 Posts
January 24 2013 15:54 GMT
#207
On January 25 2013 00:27 c.Deadly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 24 2013 14:05 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
NECRO INTO THE REALM OF S3

10/13/7 with improved summoners and block in the defensive tree

Hp5 quints, mpen reds, hp/lv or armor yellows, flat MR/scaling AP blues (depending on mid MU)

TESTING AS WE SPEAK WITH DOUBLE FAERIE POTS START


what do you build the 2nd faerie into?

A chalice and a tear for the faeries.
A wise man will say that he knows nothing. We're gona party like its 2752 Hail Dark Brandon
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
January 24 2013 16:21 GMT
#208
Thank goodness that Southlight made this one xD
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
January 25 2013 05:04 GMT
#209
I've been going double faerie in lane with moderate success--Kassadin is unique as an AP carry in that he plays a lot like a top laner and expects to be behind on farm for the most part until he starts dominating lane at 3/5/6 and on. I've had really good success with him against champions like Vlad, Cass, Lux, TF and Ori so far with a 10/13/7 mastery for block and hp regen quints. Obviously you can't just fp him and expect it to be okay, but he's an amazing counterpick and the hp regen plus the new defensive tree and a bit of smart play means that I can reasonably start double faerie charm and 3 pots. First one turns into a tear on first back, second one into a chalice against AP lanes, and then I just farm and farm and farm until I see an opportunity to either outright kill my lane opponent or a teamfight breaks out near me. After chalice I go Rod, but I'm not 100% sold on the build yet. I might skip chalice, but Kass is really mana heavy even with tear chalice RoA. Pen boots and Archangels or Grail depending on how the game is going. It's been really strong so far, but that's just in my estimation.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 25 2013 05:36 GMT
#210
Wait. Tear + Chalice + Rod? That seems a bit of an overkill to me.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
January 25 2013 22:15 GMT
#211
On January 25 2013 14:36 Sufficiency wrote:
Wait. Tear + Chalice + Rod? That seems a bit of an overkill to me.


TBH that is overkill. Tear Roa is good, but in terms of laning, kassadin doesn't really need any more regen than what blue provides, and for fights what matters more for him is mana pool because over the course of a fight, you could stack riftwalk many times before letting it reset. When you're looking at roughly 1k mana spent in 10 seconds, with 500 more a few seconds later, it's a lot better to build a pool so you can keep doing it rather than regen.

Chalice/grail lategame is very nice though, because at that point having an extra X00 mana at the end of a fight to cleanup or escape is vital.
Porouscloud - NA LoL
-Kato-
Profile Joined June 2010
Spain1146 Posts
January 25 2013 23:31 GMT
#212
Anyone know how xPeke sets his runes and masteries? I see 1 ap page that is basic Mpen reds, AP quints, flat tank. No clue on masteries.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
January 26 2013 02:33 GMT
#213
On January 26 2013 07:15 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 25 2013 14:36 Sufficiency wrote:
Wait. Tear + Chalice + Rod? That seems a bit of an overkill to me.


TBH that is overkill. Tear Roa is good, but in terms of laning, kassadin doesn't really need any more regen than what blue provides, and for fights what matters more for him is mana pool because over the course of a fight, you could stack riftwalk many times before letting it reset. When you're looking at roughly 1k mana spent in 10 seconds, with 500 more a few seconds later, it's a lot better to build a pool so you can keep doing it rather than regen.

Chalice/grail lategame is very nice though, because at that point having an extra X00 mana at the end of a fight to cleanup or escape is vital.

Yeah its alot better to have a big mana pool than mana regen, like swain and anivia for example
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
January 26 2013 02:41 GMT
#214
On January 26 2013 11:33 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 26 2013 07:15 Amui wrote:
On January 25 2013 14:36 Sufficiency wrote:
Wait. Tear + Chalice + Rod? That seems a bit of an overkill to me.


TBH that is overkill. Tear Roa is good, but in terms of laning, kassadin doesn't really need any more regen than what blue provides, and for fights what matters more for him is mana pool because over the course of a fight, you could stack riftwalk many times before letting it reset. When you're looking at roughly 1k mana spent in 10 seconds, with 500 more a few seconds later, it's a lot better to build a pool so you can keep doing it rather than regen.

Chalice/grail lategame is very nice though, because at that point having an extra X00 mana at the end of a fight to cleanup or escape is vital.

Yeah its alot better to have a big mana pool than mana regen, like swain and anivia for example


Well he is building Archangel's, so mana also scares for him.

I'm thinking maybe instead of chalice Kassadin can get a Frozen Fist as a third/fourth item. More mana -> more damage, plus the added survivability and CDR.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 19:33:49
February 20 2013 09:57 GMT
#215
WARNING: SPECIAL TACTICS


Kassadin was free last week. Coincidentally, Kassadin was the first champion I ever used. I was feeling nostalgic, so I played him about two dozen times. Some time before or during that orgy of purple goop, I accidentally locked a Twisted Fate when I was supposed to be our team's jungler. I said NO, don't switch your summoners, top lane. I GOT THIS. And I did. The other team actually let me successfully jungle Twisted Fate. I was happy. There is nothing I love more than playing random champions in random roles, even if I'm terrible at it. Then I heard a little click, and visions of Riftwalking Kassadin ganks danced through my head.

Fast forward to the last 24 hours. I finally save up enough IP to buy Kassadin, and I jungled him twice. I win one, and it was hilarious. I lose one, and it was also hilarious, if only because we lost to a jungle Fizz. It was magical.

I then considered writing a "guide" (more like a vaguely coherent suggestion in the form of expository posting), to inspire others. Luckily, I had the foresight to google "Jungle Kassadin" and one of the first results was a lovely video of Saintvicious playing Jungle Kassadin. Effort avoided. Credibility acquired.

Jungle Kassadin, Season 3, by Curse Gaming jungler Saintvicious:

[image loading]

Step one: mind game the opponent with first pick Kassadin [Saintvicious gameplay]


THE BASICS

Summoner spells:
F) Flash
D) Smite

Note: F is for Flash. This is one thing Saintvicious does wrong in the video. Nobody is perfect.

Masteries:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Note: Utility tree not invited.

Runes:
Seals: flat armor
Glyphs: Scaling AP
Marks: Hybrid MPen/ArPen
Quints: flat AP

13 armor
15 flat AP
28 scaling AP @ lvl 18
5.5 magic penetration
8.1 armor penetration

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


You should look like this at level 1:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



GAMEPLAY

Skill order:

WQEQ R>Q>E>W

Starting items:
a) Hunters Machete
b) Five pots, your choice. I don't recommend the blue ones.

First clear:

You can start red or blue. It does not matter. Red might be better because it's scarier, and your teammates can hold your hand. What does matter is the quality of the leash. Smiteless is massively beneficial. The first clear will be rough without help.

Clear order [in the video]: wraiths -> red (smiteless) -> blue (level 3 @ 2:53 w/ lackluster smiteless leash) -> wolves -> wraiths -> first back


ITEMS

- Hunters Machete
- Five pots
--> Madred's Razors
-> Catalyst the Protector
- Boots of Speed
- Blasting Wand
--> Rod of Ages
--> Sorcerers Shoes
- Blasting Wand
- Needlessly Large Rod
--> Rabbadon's Deathcap
- Blasting Wand
- Amplifying Tome
--> Void Staff
-> Haunting Guise (situational)
- Amplifying tome
--> Liandry's Torment (situational)

Late game situational:
-> Abyssal Scepter
-> Frozen Heart

Note: Saintvicious did very well this game, he had a lot of gold. [image loading]


CONCLUSIONS

Jungle Kassadin haha!

[image loading]
Stay positive!
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
July 12 2013 13:18 GMT
#216
Soooooo, I've always sucked with Kassadin. Thinking about picking him up when I am home.

What are you guys doing nowadays?

P.S. Anyone have success with the jungle build haha?
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
RouaF
Profile Joined October 2010
France4121 Posts
July 12 2013 13:35 GMT
#217
Play him mid against champs like karthus, tf ... Pick up a mejai, roam, get 20 charges, win.
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
July 16 2013 06:23 GMT
#218
Tried a game of jungle Kassadin. Zac invaded my red at level 2, we both get pretty low, I'm spam pinging for people to help, NOBODY COMES. He's literally there for like 30 seconds. NOBODY. Eventually he goes to try to gank bot lane, so I try to take red, but I'm too low and die. I ask why nobody helped me, and one of the duo bot says "maybe next time pick a real jungler". Fuck these people.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-16 06:38:00
July 16 2013 06:37 GMT
#219
Normally I just go tear->cata(ruby first)->roa+sorcs->seraphs, maybe with a cloth armor/seekers against an AD lane. Goal really is just to farm pre-6, make a judgement call on whether or not you+jungler can kill the guy, and use that to decide whether to Q for farm, Q enemy, or split Q's. Learning to CS well under turret helps immensely, sit in creep wave so the other mid most likely has to push when he harasses, etc.

Generally I like picking him into either more squishy farmy mids(karthus, tf, lux) or sometimes more vulnerable side lanes(eg. I'd rather be going for a sona cait lane than a graves lulu).
Porouscloud - NA LoL
nath
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1788 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-07 15:44:45
August 07 2013 15:37 GMT
#220
First of all i'm going off the sticky and posting my Kass question here, sorry if i misunderstood, please move if its not appropriate

Hey, I am new to the game, I am not even lvl30 yet on my main (23). But I played dota/sc for years.

I am trying to get very good with a few champs first so I can learn most optimally. Kassadin is definitely my best and most played champion overall. I haven't played vs a good Viktor, usually i can survive til 6 and then get favorable trades with REQ, forcing a kill or back before 8. Then i push lane and go gank bottom.

This korean Viktor fucking wrecked me pre-6 and even 6-8 (although its due to the former obviously). Outplayed me so hard, although I think my tactics were only slightly off. I usually R+E+Q so i get max damage from pulse (it does more closer up) but his stun got me pretty bad (I assumed he would level laser so i thought i could eat the stun and use the extra AS to kill him...I was horribly wrong...he only had <200 (being generous) hp after my full combo sometimes but killed me). We knew he was korean so my jungler even helped me a lot. he still destroyed mid.

My thought is to instead rift where he doesnt expect (putting Viktor into my list of champs where R is used for zoning rather than damage), lowering my nuke damage a tiny bit (for AP's i do like to land close enough to damage them even if its not super predictable exactly where around them I am, the damage i take as a result is usually worth the damage they take from rift even at lvl1 rift). Then IMMEDIATELY Q, lowering my nuke even more (so E doesn't do full damage if he moves back, which he will)...before he can set up his stun field...then E+auto+go back/dodge laser if i can get him mid-range E. or wait to use E next poke. when i dont E i am trying to bait out a defensive stun which seemed to be his go-to for catching me...offensive stun is easy to dodge.

Itemwise, I started faerie + 5 + 1 + ward. On first back i could only afford crystals not recipe for catalyst. in this scenario should i get blue crystal + 400g MR item instead? Catalyst is so crucial to my Kass between 6-10 i dont know if i can really afford to delay it but its a thought. also what if i tried to go 4/2 or 3/3 on the potions and spam Q at lvl3 and 5? Midgame i went full MR tank mode and ended up 10/9/8, but we lost and viktor was like 19/4/xx lol.

Appreciate any help or thoughts, didnt mean to be rambly. Due to the detail of my post I'd politely ask that only people who know Kass well respond to the details but if anyone wants to drop helpful knowledge its always appreciated
Founder of Flow Enterprises, LLC http://flow-enterprises.com/
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 218
Nina 153
SpeCial 82
ViBE77
Nathanias 35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12429
Artosis 539
NaDa 29
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever318
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox599
Mew2King96
Other Games
summit1g5453
Grubby2695
Liquid`RaSZi1834
shahzam748
WinterStarcraft447
C9.Mang0264
JimRising 264
Trikslyr29
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick109
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 6m
INu's Battles
12h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 6m
OSC
23h 21m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.