• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Rp8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7263 users

[Patch 4.13] Sona Update General Discussion - Page 75

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 Next
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 19:44:26
August 12 2014 19:44 GMT
#1481
On August 13 2014 04:43 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Somebody play Gnar in the jungle so I know whether or not to buy him. kthx <3

I feel like he'd be a really shitty solo queue jungler to try to get the most of out, because not being able to control his mega form means your team has to be coordinated to get the most of your ganks.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
August 12 2014 19:45 GMT
#1482
On August 13 2014 04:44 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:43 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Somebody play Gnar in the jungle so I know whether or not to buy him. kthx <3

I feel like he'd be a really shitty solo queue jungler to try to get the most of out, because not being able to control his mega form means your team has to be coordinated to get the most of your ganks.


That's why I'm crowdsourcing his viability before spending dat munny.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
August 12 2014 19:47 GMT
#1483
wow I've been avoiding to read any champion previews to get surprised with the release of the spotlight and Gnar looks super fun :x.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
August 12 2014 19:48 GMT
#1484
On August 13 2014 04:42 PrinceXizor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:35 lilwisper wrote:

That doesn't sound like trash talk to me. It's a threat made to someone not even in the game. Trash talk is saying stuff like "I can build a house from all those bricks your laying".

Thats... really sensitive of you. comments about mothers and those kind of comments are really common. "why don't you go back to 3rd grade before you hurt yourself" if another one i hear a bit in games. Both would be bannable with reddit cheering for the ban from the sidelines. frankly its better to be silent and mute everyone than to act like you are playing a real sport.

IF i played a game of basketball with a stranger , and he played completely silently and never said anything he'd be a weirdo.


It probably is sensitive. I just normally associate trashtalking dealing with the people involved with the game only. If you tell me I initiate worse then Kramer on Seinfeld that's cool. However, talking about people not in the game isn't cool with me.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
August 12 2014 19:49 GMT
#1485
On August 13 2014 04:45 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:44 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:43 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Somebody play Gnar in the jungle so I know whether or not to buy him. kthx <3

I feel like he'd be a really shitty solo queue jungler to try to get the most of out, because not being able to control his mega form means your team has to be coordinated to get the most of your ganks.


That's why I'm crowdsourcing his viability before spending dat munny.





ill crowdsurce this for you. he has too much stuff on his abilities so that he will be the most difficult champion to balance.
They will probably be forced to lower his tank and / or damage for a year like elise.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
August 12 2014 19:52 GMT
#1486
On August 13 2014 04:49 LaNague wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:45 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:44 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:43 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Somebody play Gnar in the jungle so I know whether or not to buy him. kthx <3

I feel like he'd be a really shitty solo queue jungler to try to get the most of out, because not being able to control his mega form means your team has to be coordinated to get the most of your ganks.


That's why I'm crowdsourcing his viability before spending dat munny.





ill crowdsurce this for you. he has too much stuff on his abilities so that he will be the most difficult champion to balance.
They will probably be forced to lower his tank and / or damage for a year like elise.

That jump on little Gnar seems ridiculous as the champion spotlight shown that he can escape freaking long distances like using blue golem/red lizard to hop on, lol.
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
August 12 2014 19:53 GMT
#1487
cant wait for the first time gnar's in my ranked matches zzzzzzz
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
August 12 2014 19:54 GMT
#1488
--- Nuked ---
zer0das
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States8519 Posts
August 12 2014 19:54 GMT
#1489
On August 13 2014 04:43 LaNague wrote:
wtf is this.

manaless, ranged poke skillshot that slows, teemo speed thingy, jump across half the screen, ae ranged slow when transformed, another ranged slow when transformed by jumping, a stun, a knockback.





why


Need to make Teemo a viable tanky top after laning phase.
lilwisper
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2515 Posts
August 12 2014 19:55 GMT
#1490
On August 13 2014 04:52 739 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:49 LaNague wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:45 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:44 PrinceXizor wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:43 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Somebody play Gnar in the jungle so I know whether or not to buy him. kthx <3

I feel like he'd be a really shitty solo queue jungler to try to get the most of out, because not being able to control his mega form means your team has to be coordinated to get the most of your ganks.


That's why I'm crowdsourcing his viability before spending dat munny.





ill crowdsurce this for you. he has too much stuff on his abilities so that he will be the most difficult champion to balance.
They will probably be forced to lower his tank and / or damage for a year like elise.

That jump on little Gnar seems ridiculous as the champion spotlight shown that he can escape freaking long distances like using blue golem/red lizard to hop on, lol.


They should let you troll bounce Baron/Dragon. I would love to see an execute ace by baron that Gnar caused.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 19:56:53
August 12 2014 19:56 GMT
#1491
The only thing this new champ is missing is laying invisible egs that spawn invisible little teemos that spawn mushrooms every 10 seconds.
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 19:58:44
August 12 2014 19:58 GMT
#1492
--- Nuked ---
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 12 2014 19:59 GMT
#1493
At level 11 it takes something like 15-20s of constant auto-attacking champions and minions to switch to Mega Gnar. The transformation lasts 15s at all levels. It also decreases really slowly (the time before it starts decaying is 15s I think?), so I doubt jungling would work too well, especially considering how he's the squishiest champion in the game with his standard form.

As for his harass, remember he's got 400 range +3 per level, his base MS also increases per level so he's at 300 initially. He looks punishable (esp. if you wait for his creep wave to be there so he can't bounce off of it, as it's a 400 range jump) and he dies really fast in standard form. If you go for something like Pantheon you'll probably get hella fed on the first few ones after release.

I think I'll decay soon, I should have played a ranked game on this patch and now it's too late, bleh. I'll have to adapt to that or take the hit to avoid decaying I guess.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ghost-z
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1291 Posts
August 12 2014 19:59 GMT
#1494
On August 13 2014 04:43 GrandInquisitor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:10 cLutZ wrote:
On August 13 2014 03:12 Ghost-z wrote:
If you wouldn't say something to your friends/teammates in a local pickup game of basketball then you shouldn't be saying them in chat to your LoL teammates. When you act like a dick people won't want to play with you.

L-O-Fucking-L. This is just hilarious. It is so incredibly obvious that you and so much of the community have never played sports at a playground, or been in a locker room when you make that comment. If I talked at 1/10 the level I did/do I would be banned in minutes. And my trash talk is tame, comparatively.

I've played various pickup sports for a long time, with tons of trash talk, and I've never said to someone on my team:

"shut the fuck up you scrub"
"i didn't sign up to play with this fucking bitch over here"
"god you're so fucking bad"

Which is pretty much what that guy was saying. Nor have I walked away from the game and pouted in a corner to let my teammates 4v5 or 10v11 or 6v7 or whatever.

Thank you, you said this much better than I did.
Fairy Tales when you're a child begin with "Once upon a time" and when you're an adult begin, "If elected I promise..."
IamPryda
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1186 Posts
August 12 2014 20:12 GMT
#1495
On August 13 2014 01:47 Amui wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 01:43 kongoline wrote:
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=49238186#49238186
is it only me who thinks this shouldnt be bannable? this is is ridiculous people are such a oversensitive carebears nowadays

Seems to be on the very mild end tbh. Might warrant like a 10 game chat ban at most. Nowhere close to the worst I've seen.

I have said much worse in games but I guess the whole idea of getting banned is that he does stuff like this every game. Every 10-20 games or so I let some troll have it. but the other games all I do is ping and say gi or group for an objective. I personally don't think ppl should be banned for verbal abuse but that's just my opinion from a bussiness side I see why riot does. I am more concerned about riot having a better solution for when people don't connect at the start of games or leave in the middle of a game.
Moar banelings less qq
Celial
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
2602 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 20:34:52
August 12 2014 20:33 GMT
#1496
On August 13 2014 04:54 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 00:54 Celial wrote:
I just found out there is a girl streamer who was born without arms and plays league entirely with her feet. On a standard keyboard and mouse. I think she mains support, but plays a lot of Lee Sin. She is Gold 2.

Literally, a Serbian girl without arms, maining support, is infinitely better at league than me. I must be retarded.


Oh my goodness please give me a link!


http://www.twitch.tv/fedporo/b/557338903

Lee Sin support game @ 4:38:00

I watched her play a few Leona games, which were pretty decent. Unfortunately, her vods are muted. Seems to be a pretty chill girl.

Checking her VoDs, apparently she won her G2 promos yesterday. Yesterdays broadcast was titled "Gold III", but today she was G2 already. Damn I suck at this game.
Do not regret. Always forward, never back.
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
August 12 2014 20:34 GMT
#1497
4.14 patch notes
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-414-notes
Maluk
Profile Joined August 2011
France987 Posts
August 12 2014 20:34 GMT
#1498
On August 13 2014 04:59 Ghost-z wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2014 04:43 GrandInquisitor wrote:
On August 13 2014 04:10 cLutZ wrote:
On August 13 2014 03:12 Ghost-z wrote:
If you wouldn't say something to your friends/teammates in a local pickup game of basketball then you shouldn't be saying them in chat to your LoL teammates. When you act like a dick people won't want to play with you.

L-O-Fucking-L. This is just hilarious. It is so incredibly obvious that you and so much of the community have never played sports at a playground, or been in a locker room when you make that comment. If I talked at 1/10 the level I did/do I would be banned in minutes. And my trash talk is tame, comparatively.

I've played various pickup sports for a long time, with tons of trash talk, and I've never said to someone on my team:

"shut the fuck up you scrub"
"i didn't sign up to play with this fucking bitch over here"
"god you're so fucking bad"

Which is pretty much what that guy was saying. Nor have I walked away from the game and pouted in a corner to let my teammates 4v5 or 10v11 or 6v7 or whatever.

Thank you, you said this much better than I did.

I fail to see how Riot can decide that "shut the fuck up you scrub" is ban worthy though. I'd much rather be the target of that kind of "flame" and be able to speak freely to my allies without the fear that they get "offended" by what I said, report me and get me banned.

Riot's policy forces me to actually shut the fuck up in every game.
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 12 2014 20:36 GMT
#1499
On August 13 2014 04:59 Alaric wrote:
I think I'll decay soon, I should have played a ranked game on this patch and now it's too late, bleh. I'll have to adapt to that or take the hit to avoid decaying I guess.


Whats so big in the coming patch that you have to "adapt" to it to play ranked?
Useless wet fish.
739
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bearded Elder29905 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-08-12 20:39:40
August 12 2014 20:38 GMT
#1500
RIP Rango.

Also why won't they nerf morgana's Q duration time :\
WriterSalty oldboy that loves memes | One and only back-to-back Liquibet Winner
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 160
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2572
Dota 2
monkeys_forever678
NeuroSwarm189
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe214
Other Games
summit1g8117
Day[9].tv676
JimRising 569
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft118
ArmadaUGS53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick848
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream312
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 123
• davetesta16
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv676
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
8h 17m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
22h 17m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.