• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:21
CEST 16:21
KST 23:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9527 users

[Patch 4.11] Maokai Rework General Discussion - Page 14

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 72 Next
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 02 2014 20:18 GMT
#261
On July 03 2014 04:53 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 02:15 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:10 Complete wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
Sejuani might make a comeback too with new Golem

I don't really see how it would fix any of sejuani's weaknesses, unless it does in fact make her clear quicker/keep high mana better in a significant way.

I played some Sejuani and I have to say that she feels pretty good now.
This is more because of all the other junglers getting nerfed than the new item though. The only real difference is that you can use Q (which you typically don't max first) a bit more early and of course the new ward which is pretty nice.



It's a fairly significant damage buff, especially factoring in the jungle dmg passives.

Sej has also had one of the best engages in the game with her ult, though most people forget because she's kind of underpowered and rarely seen.

Hmmm, when I compare clear times before and after the difference isn't that big. Don't forget you lose the 30% damage bonus vs minions.
What I've seen so far you do red/blue/wight a lot faster but stuff like wraiths/wolves still takes about the same amount of time.
chalice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1945 Posts
July 02 2014 20:19 GMT
#262
On July 03 2014 04:55 M2 wrote:
is the new reaver worth buying now on adcs? I kind of like it on Graves/Lucian as a 1st item when i have to go back often and need to assemble smth from smaller than bf sword pieces.

it's really good on blue ezreal if you want to build like 4 different mana items and automatically lose every game that goes long enough for both ADCs to get a full build.
chalice
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1945 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 20:24:34
July 02 2014 20:23 GMT
#263
On July 03 2014 05:18 Fildun wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 04:53 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:15 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:10 Complete wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
Sejuani might make a comeback too with new Golem

I don't really see how it would fix any of sejuani's weaknesses, unless it does in fact make her clear quicker/keep high mana better in a significant way.

I played some Sejuani and I have to say that she feels pretty good now.
This is more because of all the other junglers getting nerfed than the new item though. The only real difference is that you can use Q (which you typically don't max first) a bit more early and of course the new ward which is pretty nice.



It's a fairly significant damage buff, especially factoring in the jungle dmg passives.

Sej has also had one of the best engages in the game with her ult, though most people forget because she's kind of underpowered and rarely seen.

Hmmm, when I compare clear times before and after the difference isn't that big. Don't forget you lose the 30% damage bonus vs minions.
What I've seen so far you do red/blue/wight a lot faster but stuff like wraiths/wolves still takes about the same amount of time.

seems to me the strength of the new golem passive is getting the full benefit of the regen and clear speed without having to spend mana, the regen/second has to crush just auto attacking with the old passive right?
GozoShioda
Profile Joined October 2013
205 Posts
July 02 2014 20:47 GMT
#264
These are my favorite champions for ranked as of the current patch

Top: Ryze | Nidalee
Mid: Orianna | Vladimir
Bot: Kog'Maw | Ezreal
Sup: Zyra | Morgana
Jng: Lee Sin | Alistar
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 02 2014 21:13 GMT
#265
On July 03 2014 05:23 chalice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:18 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 04:53 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:15 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:10 Complete wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
Sejuani might make a comeback too with new Golem

I don't really see how it would fix any of sejuani's weaknesses, unless it does in fact make her clear quicker/keep high mana better in a significant way.

I played some Sejuani and I have to say that she feels pretty good now.
This is more because of all the other junglers getting nerfed than the new item though. The only real difference is that you can use Q (which you typically don't max first) a bit more early and of course the new ward which is pretty nice.



It's a fairly significant damage buff, especially factoring in the jungle dmg passives.

Sej has also had one of the best engages in the game with her ult, though most people forget because she's kind of underpowered and rarely seen.

Hmmm, when I compare clear times before and after the difference isn't that big. Don't forget you lose the 30% damage bonus vs minions.
What I've seen so far you do red/blue/wight a lot faster but stuff like wraiths/wolves still takes about the same amount of time.

seems to me the strength of the new golem passive is getting the full benefit of the regen and clear speed without having to spend mana, the regen/second has to crush just auto attacking with the old passive right?

Yeah but basically every AoE ability on wolves/wraiths already paid for itself in terms of mana, you just had to be careful about using Q with Sej. And those AoE abilites with a 30% damage modifier did a lot of damage to camps.
You do lose a lot less HP now though.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:25:45
July 02 2014 21:24 GMT
#266
On July 03 2014 05:23 chalice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:18 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 04:53 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:15 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:10 Complete wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
Sejuani might make a comeback too with new Golem

I don't really see how it would fix any of sejuani's weaknesses, unless it does in fact make her clear quicker/keep high mana better in a significant way.

I played some Sejuani and I have to say that she feels pretty good now.
This is more because of all the other junglers getting nerfed than the new item though. The only real difference is that you can use Q (which you typically don't max first) a bit more early and of course the new ward which is pretty nice.



It's a fairly significant damage buff, especially factoring in the jungle dmg passives.

Sej has also had one of the best engages in the game with her ult, though most people forget because she's kind of underpowered and rarely seen.

Hmmm, when I compare clear times before and after the difference isn't that big. Don't forget you lose the 30% damage bonus vs minions.
What I've seen so far you do red/blue/wight a lot faster but stuff like wraiths/wolves still takes about the same amount of time.

seems to me the strength of the new golem passive is getting the full benefit of the regen and clear speed without having to spend mana, the regen/second has to crush just auto attacking with the old passive right?



And don't forget, regen is an extremely valuable stat that makes SotAG extremely gold efficient (sarcasm)

But Sejuani now has no mana problems, her clear is better and her ult is still her ult. Her single target is a little iffy, but I think something like SotAG -> boots (Merc's) -> Sheen (IBG) could be pretty good.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fildun
Profile Joined December 2012
Netherlands4124 Posts
July 02 2014 21:30 GMT
#267
On July 03 2014 06:24 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2014 05:23 chalice wrote:
On July 03 2014 05:18 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 04:53 ticklishmusic wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:15 Fildun wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:10 Complete wrote:
On July 03 2014 02:03 ticklishmusic wrote:
Sejuani might make a comeback too with new Golem

I don't really see how it would fix any of sejuani's weaknesses, unless it does in fact make her clear quicker/keep high mana better in a significant way.

I played some Sejuani and I have to say that she feels pretty good now.
This is more because of all the other junglers getting nerfed than the new item though. The only real difference is that you can use Q (which you typically don't max first) a bit more early and of course the new ward which is pretty nice.



It's a fairly significant damage buff, especially factoring in the jungle dmg passives.

Sej has also had one of the best engages in the game with her ult, though most people forget because she's kind of underpowered and rarely seen.

Hmmm, when I compare clear times before and after the difference isn't that big. Don't forget you lose the 30% damage bonus vs minions.
What I've seen so far you do red/blue/wight a lot faster but stuff like wraiths/wolves still takes about the same amount of time.

seems to me the strength of the new golem passive is getting the full benefit of the regen and clear speed without having to spend mana, the regen/second has to crush just auto attacking with the old passive right?



And don't forget, regen is an extremely valuable stat that makes SotAG extremely gold efficient (sarcasm)

But Sejuani now has no mana problems, her clear is better and her ult is still her ult. Her single target is a little iffy, but I think something like SotAG -> boots (Merc's) -> Sheen (IBG) could be pretty good.

Honestly I still think just going full tank on her is better. If you get fed a Haunting Guise gives a lot more for the cost than IBG does for it's cost. You don't need the slow and since you'll probably use at least 2 skills right away you won't actually get to use it that much anyway. The AP and armor are nice, the mana is situational, but really I'd rather just get Sunfire or Banshees instead.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 21:36:25
July 02 2014 21:34 GMT
#268
I've been building mercurial scimitar occasionally. It's really nice when you need the active and it's at gold efficiency now which is impressive given the strength of its active effect. Eg if you're against WW + Zed.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
PrinceXizor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States17713 Posts
July 02 2014 21:45 GMT
#269
On July 03 2014 06:34 obesechicken13 wrote:
I've been building mercurial scimitar occasionally. It's really nice when you need the active and it's at gold efficiency now which is impressive given the strength of its active effect. Eg if you're against WW + Zed.

its definitely one of the best hybrid defense/offensive items in the game now.
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
July 02 2014 21:50 GMT
#270
Try jungling without a spirit stone as Hecarim, Skarner, Pantheon, etc. and tell me the regen is useless.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 02 2014 22:14 GMT
#271
So I've been trying Top Nunu again after reading a thread on reddit about the Nunu main who made it to challenger yesterday. The idea is to go Hextech Revolver into tank, win lane through superior attrition and trolol Blood Boil late game. I also think that knowing when and how to use Absolute Zero can make or break a good Nunu.

My question is if I want a second offensive item, what should I get? Assuming you eventually upgrade your Hextech Revolver into WotA, which isn't all bad in terms of stats (mana regen/CDR/aura). I'm thinking it's a toss up between early Guise if you're winning your lane hard, into Liandry's late or just a Void Staff late game. Thoughts?

SmashGizmo, where are you?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
M2
Profile Joined December 2002
Bulgaria4180 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 22:22:02
July 02 2014 22:19 GMT
#272
On July 03 2014 07:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
So I've been trying Top Nunu again after reading a thread on reddit about the Nunu main who made it to challenger yesterday. The idea is to go Hextech Revolver into tank, win lane through superior attrition and trolol Blood Boil late game. I also think that knowing when and how to use Absolute Zero can make or break a good Nunu.

My question is if I want a second offensive item, what should I get? Assuming you eventually upgrade your Hextech Revolver into WotA, which isn't all bad in terms of stats (mana regen/CDR/aura). I'm thinking it's a toss up between early Guise if you're winning your lane hard, into Liandry's late or just a Void Staff late game. Thoughts?

SmashGizmo, where are you?

Not sure that 2nd damage item will change enough late game, so it will be a waste if you ask me, you won't deal damage anyway. I would recommend Gauntlet if you consider it as a damage item, and get it earlier, like even 2nd.

p.s And Nunu is like early/mid game if you hit good ulti its great, if you don't its still all right. But late game if you hit good ulti its all right, but if you don';t then its basically 4v5 kind of..
Knife kitty, night kitty, put you on a slab. Stealthy kitty, hunter kitty, stab stab stab :-)
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 02 2014 22:19 GMT
#273
Morellos could situationally be super good unless you are making athene's already
Carrilord has arrived.
Fusilero
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United Kingdom50293 Posts
July 02 2014 22:20 GMT
#274
So what are people's initial impression of reworked maokai? Is the tree back or what.
Glorious SEA doto
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
July 02 2014 22:20 GMT
#275
On July 03 2014 06:34 obesechicken13 wrote:
I've been building mercurial scimitar occasionally. It's really nice when you need the active and it's at gold efficiency now which is impressive given the strength of its active effect. Eg if you're against WW + Zed.

Merc Scimitar is amazing right now as a 5th or 6th item. 80 AD and a cleanse + MS buff? Crazy.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
JazzVortical
Profile Joined July 2013
Australia1825 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-07-02 22:27:29
July 02 2014 22:24 GMT
#276
On July 03 2014 07:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
So I've been trying Top Nunu again after reading a thread on reddit about the Nunu main who made it to challenger yesterday. The idea is to go Hextech Revolver into tank, win lane through superior attrition and trolol Blood Boil late game. I also think that knowing when and how to use Absolute Zero can make or break a good Nunu.

My question is if I want a second offensive item, what should I get? Assuming you eventually upgrade your Hextech Revolver into WotA, which isn't all bad in terms of stats (mana regen/CDR/aura). I'm thinking it's a toss up between early Guise if you're winning your lane hard, into Liandry's late or just a Void Staff late game. Thoughts?

SmashGizmo, where are you?

WoTA no longer gives mana regen or the aura anymore Neo. They changed it awhile ago. 80 AP, 10% CDR and 20% Vamp.


I think I've watched that guy play. From what I've seen, he tends to build straight tank after revolver. I think you'd have to go Void staff if you wanted an offensive item. Liandries gives you a nice kick of health though which is quite nice.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
July 02 2014 22:26 GMT
#277
On July 03 2014 07:14 NeoIllusions wrote:
So I've been trying Top Nunu again after reading a thread on reddit about the Nunu main who made it to challenger yesterday. The idea is to go Hextech Revolver into tank, win lane through superior attrition and trolol Blood Boil late game. I also think that knowing when and how to use Absolute Zero can make or break a good Nunu.

My question is if I want a second offensive item, what should I get? Assuming you eventually upgrade your Hextech Revolver into WotA, which isn't all bad in terms of stats (mana regen/CDR/aura). I'm thinking it's a toss up between early Guise if you're winning your lane hard, into Liandry's late or just a Void Staff late game. Thoughts?

SmashGizmo, where are you?


Shouldn't you go all tank, since he is melee without gapclosers?

Tanky = more damage because you survive longer.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
July 02 2014 22:32 GMT
#278
@Jazz: derp, thanks.
@Sufficiency: I think Simon says Revolver into tank for a reason but it's still situational. I played a game yesterday where I had Sunfire, Visage, FH and with the 40% CDR/Consume, I was surviving every team fight (not that I was ever the main focus of the enemy team). So since I wasn't at risk of dying, what use is a 4th defensive item? So that's why I'm asking the question in general. If I'm sufficiently tanky, what's the best offensive option for that 6th item slot?
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 02 2014 22:43 GMT
#279
On July 03 2014 07:32 NeoIllusions wrote:
@Jazz: derp, thanks.
@Sufficiency: I think Simon says Revolver into tank for a reason but it's still situational. I played a game yesterday where I had Sunfire, Visage, FH and with the 40% CDR/Consume, I was surviving every team fight (not that I was ever the main focus of the enemy team). So since I wasn't at risk of dying, what use is a 4th defensive item? So that's why I'm asking the question in general. If I'm sufficiently tanky, what's the best offensive option for that 6th item slot?


Actually, I think you could do fun stuff with Gunblade to add an Anti-Kite/Peeling option to a second enemy in some situations (also to snowball, haha Nunu puns, if you get a lead in the lane), instead of WOTA. My second item would be Void staff, or Zhonyas, if they seem to be dumb enough to focus you. I dont think you will have enough AP to justify Lichbane.
Freeeeeeedom
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
July 02 2014 22:45 GMT
#280
Why not bork?You are tanky enough to auto whoever you want and you do it anyway.Don't think any other item gives as much damage by itself.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 16 72 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 280
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37054
Bisu 3276
Hyuk 1524
Shuttle 1314
Mini 745
EffOrt 733
Larva 423
Soma 360
ZerO 244
firebathero 235
[ Show more ]
hero 118
Last 98
Sexy 71
Zeus 67
Hyun 47
Pusan 45
Killer 41
Trap 37
Bale 35
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 29
ToSsGirL 29
sorry 27
PianO 25
Aegong 22
Rock 17
zelot 17
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7387
qojqva1501
Dendi984
Counter-Strike
fl0m1373
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1272
crisheroes908
Liquid`Hasu481
Lowko424
Other Games
gofns30849
singsing2596
B2W.Neo1231
Beastyqt252
Livibee196
Hui .172
Liquid`VortiX139
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King85
KnowMe69
elazer50
CosmosSc2 23
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 6935
League of Legends
• Jankos2011
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
FEL
1h 39m
AI Arena Tournament
2h 39m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 39m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 39m
INu's Battles
21h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.