• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:41
CEST 09:41
KST 16:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7273 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 100

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 331 Next
No more bad posting
Schnake
Profile Joined September 2003
Germany2819 Posts
August 04 2013 13:43 GMT
#1981
Man all this hate on skins... You people need to show some love to the game!
"Alán Shore" and "August Terran" @ LoL EUW - liquidparty
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
August 04 2013 13:45 GMT
#1982
On August 04 2013 16:56 Capped wrote:
I wasnt aware ahri had her butthole where her bellybutton used to be.

Im so fucknig hungover its not even funny, i want to q.q


Poor guy.

On August 04 2013 22:12 chinstrap wrote:
What are peoples thoughts on AP trist? I just played it mid because of a fucked up champ select, continued to feed the ememy lux 3 kills between myself and my jungler before 10 mins but who cares when you can chunk 80% lux hp with 3 skills even when you are behind?

I ended up running round W E Ring over walls from their jungle and just 1 shotting people. Is ap trist actually a thing? What should I look for in champ select to stop me playing it?

I'm at around a 70% win rate on trist (mostly ad though) over a 40 game heater through gold.


I play AP Tristana solely on the hopes that I will land an a amazing rocket jump jump into exploding minions on top of the enemy champ.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
chinstrap
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom253 Posts
August 04 2013 14:10 GMT
#1983
On August 04 2013 22:35 JonGalt wrote:
I used to play AP Trist and it is quite good if the enemy doesn't expect it.

R > E > W > Q (don't put any points in it until you have to)

DFG, Lich, Dcap, Nashor's are definitely core. You are an early game and mid game god, but late game and 5v5s are tough because after you blow your combo you kinda don't do anything (and only squishies die to your combo late game). Small skirmishes are your friends. Spam E to harass and push mid and take the tower as soon as you can. Kill your laner as soon as you hit 6. Your goal is to farm the opposing mid laner and make him useless. Then you really want to snowball your other lanes and let them get the kills because they will be most likely be more useful later. In 5v5s if you can position it right you could probably unleash your combo, zhona, and then W out assuming your teammates killed someone. You can also play safe from the backline and use your range to apply nashors from afar and save R for that annoying gap closing champion jumping on your carry. Or you could do what an AP trist did to me and get so many kills you force a 20 minute FF.

CDR and AP are definitely your biggest priorities cause your E and W cooldowns are rather large and your ratios and base damage are crazy good. Ward their jungle heavily because if you see their squishy farming wraiths you can W DFG E AA R and then W out before they even realize they are dead. You can actually unleash your full combo while in the air of W if you are quick enough. I would rush DFG as your first item.

Actually, what do people think about rushing a DFG and exploiting your stupid AP ratios in the early and mid game, and then transition to a traditional AD build?

Edit: I would look to play it against melee champions or champions that don't have a great way to waveclear early or last hit under tower easily. You really want to be taking the mid tower ASAP and grab control. Always spam E and save W for a sure kill or when the jungler comes.


I was leveling skills the same but went with a very different build. I dont see how you could team fight ap trist without a zhonyas so I would prioritize that second at latest. I might try dfg > zhonyas > deathcap. Probably need more cdr in there somewhere though. Its so easy to punish mistakes post 6 with Trst. They whiff 1 ability? All in > free kill

I've been opening with a dorans ring and 2 pots, which feels somewhat cheesy, especially when you dont ahve a choice but to push the wave.

Riding the trist / darius elo train while I can. 70% win rate with both cruising through gold atm.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
August 04 2013 14:10 GMT
#1984
On August 04 2013 22:45 ticklishmusic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 22:12 chinstrap wrote:
What are peoples thoughts on AP trist? I just played it mid because of a fucked up champ select, continued to feed the ememy lux 3 kills between myself and my jungler before 10 mins but who cares when you can chunk 80% lux hp with 3 skills even when you are behind?

I ended up running round W E Ring over walls from their jungle and just 1 shotting people. Is ap trist actually a thing? What should I look for in champ select to stop me playing it?

I'm at around a 70% win rate on trist (mostly ad though) over a 40 game heater through gold.


I play AP Tristana solely on the hopes that I will land an a amazing rocket jump jump into exploding minions on top of the enemy champ.


They nerfed that btw.
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
August 04 2013 14:17 GMT
#1985
AP Trist's burst at level 6 is 610+3.3*AP. Leblanc's burst at level 6 is 575+3.7*AP.
Sunaj
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada2041 Posts
August 04 2013 14:18 GMT
#1986
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 04 2013 23:10 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 22:45 ticklishmusic wrote:
On August 04 2013 22:12 chinstrap wrote:
What are peoples thoughts on AP trist? I just played it mid because of a fucked up champ select, continued to feed the ememy lux 3 kills between myself and my jungler before 10 mins but who cares when you can chunk 80% lux hp with 3 skills even when you are behind?

I ended up running round W E Ring over walls from their jungle and just 1 shotting people. Is ap trist actually a thing? What should I look for in champ select to stop me playing it?

I'm at around a 70% win rate on trist (mostly ad though) over a 40 game heater through gold.


I play AP Tristana solely on the hopes that I will land an a amazing rocket jump jump into exploding minions on top of the enemy champ.


They nerfed that btw.


and a sad day it was too, it was so awesome to watch.

*also still 40 pages behind, fish puns were so awesome, literally laughing out loud the whole way*
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
August 04 2013 14:38 GMT
#1987
I know I'm being childish but every time I enter a lobby and someone is named best xxxx (reigon) is on my team I die a little inside, this shit is more overplayed than the royal wedding.
Carrilord has arrived.
HaruRH
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Singapore2780 Posts
August 04 2013 14:55 GMT
#1988
On August 04 2013 23:38 Slusher wrote:
I know I'm being childish but every time I enter a lobby and someone is named best xxxx (reigon) is on my team I die a little inside, this shit is more overplayed than the royal wedding.

[image loading]

SEA do have some challengers with best xxx (region) though, I won't mind meeting some :D
It is fucking D4 and you are still alive as a CONFIRMED FUCKING TOWN. This is how fucking terrible scum thinks you are - Koshi
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 04 2013 15:16 GMT
#1989
Fucking wukong man, so stronk
Useless wet fish.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 15:27 GMT
#1990
On August 04 2013 23:18 Sunaj wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 04 2013 23:10 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 22:45 ticklishmusic wrote:
On August 04 2013 22:12 chinstrap wrote:
What are peoples thoughts on AP trist? I just played it mid because of a fucked up champ select, continued to feed the ememy lux 3 kills between myself and my jungler before 10 mins but who cares when you can chunk 80% lux hp with 3 skills even when you are behind?

I ended up running round W E Ring over walls from their jungle and just 1 shotting people. Is ap trist actually a thing? What should I look for in champ select to stop me playing it?

I'm at around a 70% win rate on trist (mostly ad though) over a 40 game heater through gold.


I play AP Tristana solely on the hopes that I will land an a amazing rocket jump jump into exploding minions on top of the enemy champ.


They nerfed that btw.


and a sad day it was too, it was so awesome to watch.

*also still 40 pages behind, fish puns were so awesome, literally laughing out loud the whole way*


I totally forgot to comment on how fucking funny those fish puns were. I was laughing so hard. Hat's off to you Ghandi and Gahlo. My TSM homebois straight killin it.

@Chinstrap: Yah I totally forgot to include Zhona in my core, but I did talk about it. I would def start Dring + pots -> DFG -> Zhona -> some combination of Dcap/Lich/Nashors/Void/GA/Sorcs. I would say be a man and skip boots because if you go Dcap, Lich, Nashors, Void your W DFG E AA RR combo does 4885 magic damage (not counting masteries, runes, or factoring in MR or Mpen) to a target who only has 85% (DFG active) of their health. After that combo you need to be able to walk away like a boss - but this way you are slower thus increasing your bossness.

Or you could mindfuck them. Go HAM and jump into them with a GA, W DFG E AA R then pew pew in the middle of everything until you pop GA. Then you pop Zhonas as soon as you revive. During this time you have made sure the enemy yoloq idiots have blown all their cooldowns standing over your GA/Zhona body waiting to KS the hell out of you. This should give YOUR yoloq idiots a fighting chance to net you at least one assist. In which case W out ezpz.

I think I like the GA option more actually.

Either way, let us know how it turns out.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 04 2013 16:11 GMT
#1991
Mechanical keyboard has increased my skill 10x
It's your boy Guzma!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
August 04 2013 16:13 GMT
#1992
what are you now? like plat 5 level or?
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-04 16:23:02
August 04 2013 16:18 GMT
#1993
On August 05 2013 01:13 Slayer91 wrote:
what are you now? like plat 5 level or?

wowow i thought tl was full of nice people but i guess i was wrong jerk

+ Show Spoiler +
<3
It's your boy Guzma!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
August 04 2013 16:26 GMT
#1994
It's Teut, so he's doing it for your own good.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 04 2013 16:27 GMT
#1995
On August 05 2013 01:18 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 05 2013 01:13 Slayer91 wrote:
what are you now? like plat 5 level or?

wowow i thought tl was full of nice people but i guess i was wrong jerk

+ Show Spoiler +
<3

Well, to be fair...
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
August 04 2013 16:27 GMT
#1996
If you guys really want to help, you can watch me stream~

+ Show Spoiler +
not shilling my own stream in GD, honestly

+ Show Spoiler +
real guiz

+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.twitch.tv/requizen
It's your boy Guzma!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 04 2013 16:32 GMT
#1997
After the NiP game.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
August 04 2013 16:39 GMT
#1998
On August 05 2013 01:13 Slayer91 wrote:
what are you now? like plat 5 level or?

That's not how multiplying with 0 works.
liftlift > tsm
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
August 04 2013 16:41 GMT
#1999
hey hey i wasnt talking about you
krndandaman
Profile Joined August 2009
Mozambique16569 Posts
August 04 2013 16:47 GMT
#2000
--- Nuked ---
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 1034
910 741
ggaemo 686
actioN 605
Mong 272
Shuttle 111
Dewaltoss 96
Leta 86
Yoon 80
yabsab 39
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 25
Aegong 15
Noble 14
Dota 2
Fuzer 83
League of Legends
JimRising 551
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss229
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor856
Other Games
summit1g8582
olofmeister699
ceh9533
Happy266
PiGStarcraft237
Mew2King106
ArmadaUGS46
trigger10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Rush1180
• Stunt437
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 19m
OSC
14h 19m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.