• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:56
CEST 04:56
KST 11:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

[Patch 3.10: Yimake Patch] General Discussion - Page 98

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 331 Next
No more bad posting
Capped
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom7236 Posts
August 04 2013 07:56 GMT
#1941
I wasnt aware ahri had her butthole where her bellybutton used to be.

Im so fucknig hungover its not even funny, i want to q.q
Useless wet fish.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 04 2013 08:04 GMT
#1942
On August 04 2013 16:56 Capped wrote:
I wasnt aware ahri had her butthole where her bellybutton used to be.

Im so fucknig hungover its not even funny, i want to q.q

Idk how to deal with this
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 08:09 GMT
#1943
On July 31 2013 13:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Today I took apart my computer and put the last bits of my life in boxes. Tomorrow I load all of the boxes onto a truck with all of my girlfriend's stuff to boot. On Saturday I drive for 10 hours to Ohio and on Sunday I drive the final 8-10 to St. Louis. On Monday I get my internet installed.

AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALL WITHOUT LOL.

Help me TL GD, you're my only hope.

T_T


Poor Asmo has to go almost a full week without LoL. How ever will you survive!!??

On August 01 2013 16:52 onlywonderboy wrote:
Phone posting too hard


Get on my level n00b. Challenger level phone poster right here.

On August 03 2013 12:17 ComaDose wrote:
i agree with the guy a decapage ago that said there were only 151 pokemon


So this. Also, I brought my GBA back from America and just introduced Fire Red to my host brother. I am curious as to what my lil Lesotho brudda will choose.

On August 04 2013 01:06 Vanka wrote:
It's over, I did in the three games. The last game the enemy gave up and told us to push down mid, kind of anti-climatic =(.

I'd love to a stream thing but unless some who has a stream-ready computer installs the chinese clients, adds me and spectates my games with me on skype, I don't think that'd happen.

Christ that took a long time. Man. I did it.


Congrats!!



So in my short stint in America I realized something about myself and LoL. No matter what champion I play, I LOVE just going fucking balls deep all the time. But I also play a lot of super squishy AP characters. I am not sure this meshes very well (and my win rates show that). What sort of champions are great to go HAM with? Probably champions with really obvious and strong initiations. I also prefer playing in a solo lane. Suggestions?
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
FinestHour
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18466 Posts
August 04 2013 08:12 GMT
#1944
dblade annie
thug life.                                                       MVP/ex-
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
August 04 2013 08:21 GMT
#1945
On August 04 2013 17:09 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 13:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Today I took apart my computer and put the last bits of my life in boxes. Tomorrow I load all of the boxes onto a truck with all of my girlfriend's stuff to boot. On Saturday I drive for 10 hours to Ohio and on Sunday I drive the final 8-10 to St. Louis. On Monday I get my internet installed.

AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALL WITHOUT LOL.

Help me TL GD, you're my only hope.

T_T


Poor Asmo has to go almost a full week without LoL. How ever will you survive!!??

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:52 onlywonderboy wrote:
Phone posting too hard


Get on my level n00b. Challenger level phone poster right here.

Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 12:17 ComaDose wrote:
i agree with the guy a decapage ago that said there were only 151 pokemon


So this. Also, I brought my GBA back from America and just introduced Fire Red to my host brother. I am curious as to what my lil Lesotho brudda will choose.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 01:06 Vanka wrote:
It's over, I did in the three games. The last game the enemy gave up and told us to push down mid, kind of anti-climatic =(.

I'd love to a stream thing but unless some who has a stream-ready computer installs the chinese clients, adds me and spectates my games with me on skype, I don't think that'd happen.

Christ that took a long time. Man. I did it.


Congrats!!



So in my short stint in America I realized something about myself and LoL. No matter what champion I play, I LOVE just going fucking balls deep all the time. But I also play a lot of super squishy AP characters. I am not sure this meshes very well (and my win rates show that). What sort of champions are great to go HAM with? Probably champions with really obvious and strong initiations. I also prefer playing in a solo lane. Suggestions?


YOU ARE ME. Play Karthus/Kog/Zac/Zyra, go HAM ALL DAY, get rewarded for GOING HAM.
cool beans
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 08:51 GMT
#1946
Hahaha balls deep is the only way to play! But initiation with Kat and Akali rarely pan out for me.

You play AP Kog? And when I get back to America I will definitely get Zac and Zyra.

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-04 08:56:03
August 04 2013 08:55 GMT
#1947
AD Kog mostly, since I can go Karthus for AP. You can play all roles with that small selection of champs.
cool beans
locodoco
Profile Joined July 2010
Korea (South)1615 Posts
August 04 2013 09:04 GMT
#1948
visage made shen and zak so broken i think those 2 are must bans right now
even with the bulwalk removal i think double ap is dead due to visage being so strong
fucking dumb item
i wish riot would give me better ping
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 09:04 GMT
#1949
Yah I really like that list. I think I might add Sej and replace Kog with Ashe.

18 months until I get to test it Wooooo

For now I resign myself to emulators and crushing the Dota AI with Lina.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
August 04 2013 09:08 GMT
#1950
On August 04 2013 18:04 locodoco wrote:
visage made shen and zak so broken i think those 2 are must bans right now
even with the bulwalk removal i think double ap is dead due to visage being so strong
fucking dumb item

Time to farm elo with Shen again.
hue
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 04 2013 09:23 GMT
#1951
On August 04 2013 18:04 JonGalt wrote:
Yah I really like that list. I think I might add Sej and replace Kog with Ashe.

18 months until I get to test it Wooooo

For now I resign myself to emulators and crushing the Dota AI with Lina.

Diana is good for yelling YOLO as you dive into 5 ppl

Only you survive in the end.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
nanospartan
Profile Joined July 2011
649 Posts
August 04 2013 09:34 GMT
#1952
On August 04 2013 17:09 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 31 2013 13:04 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Today I took apart my computer and put the last bits of my life in boxes. Tomorrow I load all of the boxes onto a truck with all of my girlfriend's stuff to boot. On Saturday I drive for 10 hours to Ohio and on Sunday I drive the final 8-10 to St. Louis. On Monday I get my internet installed.

AND I HAVE TO DO IT ALL WITHOUT LOL.

Help me TL GD, you're my only hope.

T_T


Poor Asmo has to go almost a full week without LoL. How ever will you survive!!??

Show nested quote +
On August 01 2013 16:52 onlywonderboy wrote:
Phone posting too hard


Get on my level n00b. Challenger level phone poster right here.

Show nested quote +
On August 03 2013 12:17 ComaDose wrote:
i agree with the guy a decapage ago that said there were only 151 pokemon


So this. Also, I brought my GBA back from America and just introduced Fire Red to my host brother. I am curious as to what my lil Lesotho brudda will choose.

Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 01:06 Vanka wrote:
It's over, I did in the three games. The last game the enemy gave up and told us to push down mid, kind of anti-climatic =(.

I'd love to a stream thing but unless some who has a stream-ready computer installs the chinese clients, adds me and spectates my games with me on skype, I don't think that'd happen.

Christ that took a long time. Man. I did it.


Congrats!!



So in my short stint in America I realized something about myself and LoL. No matter what champion I play, I LOVE just going fucking balls deep all the time. But I also play a lot of super squishy AP characters. I am not sure this meshes very well (and my win rates show that). What sort of champions are great to go HAM with? Probably champions with really obvious and strong initiations. I also prefer playing in a solo lane. Suggestions?

Diana? Kat? Zed? also he'd better pick venasaur
I was an athiest until I watched the Day[9] daily
Chexx
Profile Joined May 2011
Korea (South)11232 Posts
August 04 2013 09:35 GMT
#1953
I would build SV on everything if I need Mres.
WriterFollow me @TL_Chexx
mr_tolkien
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
France8631 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-04 09:43:26
August 04 2013 09:40 GMT
#1954
So if you wanna see some epic 5v5 shit with TLers, here ya go :
+ Show Spoiler +


Scip Eve jungle, Teut (Slayr91) Irelia mid, me Wukong top, Nafta Zyra carry, Borked clock Ashe support.
The legend of Darien lives on
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 09:55 GMT
#1955
Diana will def go on the list. And Kat will never come off - one of, if not my favorite champions.

And is there no Zyra thread!? The only one I found was a Zyra Support thread (very poorly done) where people (except for Monte) mostly shat on the guy for going Zyra support hahaha.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
August 04 2013 10:25 GMT
#1956
Miss you Galt. Who else can I expect to play a solid Vlad in toplane while I'm busy snowballing mid and bot? =[
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
August 04 2013 10:33 GMT
#1957
On August 04 2013 19:25 Gahlo wrote:
Miss you Galt. Who else can I expect to play a solid Vlad in toplane while I'm busy snowballing mid and bot? =[

Pick me pick me pick me
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
August 04 2013 10:38 GMT
#1958
On August 04 2013 18:55 JonGalt wrote:
Diana will def go on the list. And Kat will never come off - one of, if not my favorite champions.

And is there no Zyra thread!? The only one I found was a Zyra Support thread (very poorly done) where people (except for Monte) mostly shat on the guy for going Zyra support hahaha.


Mpen/Hybrid reds
Flat armor yellows
Flat MR blues
GP10 quints

R>E>W>Q (Q over W is also possible)
Practise the whole plant spawning mechanic a lot, land skill shots, get used to timing of R and passive, rape face. She's really strong with Varus and Ashe.
cool beans
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
August 04 2013 10:41 GMT
#1959
On August 04 2013 18:04 locodoco wrote:
visage made shen and zak so broken i think those 2 are must bans right now
even with the bulwalk removal i think double ap is dead due to visage being so strong
fucking dumb item

Visage shen is pretty fun it feels. At least when I played the Jax it felt like I just never took any dmg and I think once I got down to like 30% and took like 5 minions to heal to full


Maybe I should go visage rush yorick now, that sounds like fun. Oh and banshee veil totally obsolete now with visage changes..
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
August 04 2013 10:44 GMT
#1960
On August 04 2013 19:38 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 04 2013 18:55 JonGalt wrote:
Diana will def go on the list. And Kat will never come off - one of, if not my favorite champions.

And is there no Zyra thread!? The only one I found was a Zyra Support thread (very poorly done) where people (except for Monte) mostly shat on the guy for going Zyra support hahaha.


Mpen/Hybrid reds
Flat armor yellows
Flat MR blues
GP10 quints

R>E>W>Q (Q over W is also possible)
Practise the whole plant spawning mechanic a lot, land skill shots, get used to timing of R and passive, rape face. She's really strong with Varus and Ashe.


What about playing her Mid? And why don't people play her mid? Thanks for support build though!

@Gahlo: I'll be back in 18 months and you can carry me with your J4 again.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 331 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 185
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4670
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox754
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor677
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0328
ViBE77
ArmadaUGS37
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 4m
Online Event
8h 4m
FEL
13h 4m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 4m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 4m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.