• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:20
CEST 21:20
KST 04:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9919 users

[Patch 3.09: Spirit Guard Udyr Patch] General Discussion -…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 339 Next
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:16:09
July 22 2013 03:15 GMT
#3621
On July 22 2013 11:32 upperbound wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 11:25 obesechicken13 wrote:
On July 22 2013 10:45 Slusher wrote:
oh shit Girl on girl action about to go going down on OGN

Yeah, they're not bad. Definitely better than some of the girl teams we have here.

On July 22 2013 11:20 Scip wrote:
I knew that primary and high schools are sometimes gender segregated (especially in UK ? ) but never heard of anything like that in uni level education before. Are there any male-only universities too? o.o

Ye, the Ahri build is a bit wtf. She won't have room for either Deathcap or Zhonyas, both of which are items she really needs imo.

There are both in the states. Wellesley College is one all girls school near MIT. I hear girls from Wellesley just end up partying with guys from other schools though.

Also all those pent up hormones get released elsewhere :p
http://www.boston.com/yourtown/wellesley/2013/04/11/look-back-wellesley-scream-tunnel-during-the-boston-marathon/deCrrBIihdr1lFNNCXi02K/gallery.html

It's like a 25 minute drive to MIT, not terribly far but not right next door either -- but they did have a partnership where you could cross-register freely and they had mixers, etc. That's still common for the two types of schools.

There are, I think, only a handful of men's colleges left, and substantially more (but still not many) women's colleges left. But yeah, this happens.

Same with Barnard College (all girl) being inside Columbia University's campus lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
July 22 2013 03:16 GMT
#3622
these sona crescendos doing work
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 22 2013 03:18 GMT
#3623
Zyra's positioning is terrible, there is no reason you should lose to wombo combos this hard with Zyra ult available.
Carrilord has arrived.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
July 22 2013 03:21 GMT
#3624
I thought I was queuing up for aram, but apparently was in normals. manage to select shyvana jungle last second, wrong runes/masteries, had flash ignite. somehow ended the game 11/9/29 and won. the things that happen at low mmr.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:21:58
July 22 2013 03:21 GMT
#3625
On July 22 2013 12:18 Slusher wrote:
Zyra's positioning is terrible, there is no reason you should lose to wombo combos this hard with Zyra ult available.

Ehhhh; amumu + sona is insta cast; zyra has like 2 second delay before knock up.

SPLIT PUSH TEEMO GOING HAM.

THIS HERO TEEMO.
liftlift > tsm
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 22 2013 03:22 GMT
#3626
Zyra dies with ult again.
Carrilord has arrived.
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
July 22 2013 03:22 GMT
#3627
THE HURRICANE TEEMO GOING TO DOMINATE ALL
Porouscloud - NA LoL
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
July 22 2013 03:22 GMT
#3628
Alright. So, I have the solution to all the Jayce problems, and all the muramana problems all in 1: The transformation should cost gold. I dont know how much, but the fact that you don't even need to back and gain tons of damage makes it super ridic.
Freeeeeeedom
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2013 03:24 GMT
#3629
On July 22 2013 12:22 Amui wrote:
THE HURRICANE TEEMO GOING TO DOMINATE ALL

HOLY SHIT; THIS TEEMO. Putting on his carry pants.
liftlift > tsm
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:26:27
July 22 2013 03:24 GMT
#3630
this teemo's split pushing bot might have just won them the game there

wait did Ez just sale his tear what
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
July 22 2013 03:26 GMT
#3631
Req's going to continue being off topic:

Last of Us

+ Show Spoiler +
I have never drank in my life before. I've never been drunk, because I prefer to remain in control of my inhibitions and sanity rather than let them get dulled by chemicals.

So when I say that I seriously contemplated getting a bottle of whiskey and drinking myself to sleep after the end of that game, I mean it mentally and physically taxed and exhausted me to the point where I don't want to be in my own head anymore. I can't even remember the last time I had a game that crushed me like that, probably MGS4 the first time I sat through all the endings.

Fuck.

And the thing is, if put in Joel's position, I can't say I would have done anything differently. The reason it hits so hard is that it ends up being real without falling into the pitfalls that most games deign as "realistic". Joel's pain came from what he's lost over the years, and he's willing to lie to the one person that trusts and loves him to keep from losing again. And I don't know if I can say that's wrong. After everything the game put you through, all the trials and pain, he knows better than to let her throw her life away, even if it's not really his choice to make for her.

11/10 would cry over again.
It's your boy Guzma!
Amui
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada10567 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:28:56
July 22 2013 03:28 GMT
#3632
THAT SOLAR FLARE BARON STEAL
Porouscloud - NA LoL
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:29:27
July 22 2013 03:28 GMT
#3633
THAT LEONA ULTI. ZOMG.

FEMALE KOREAN version of saint.

THIS TEEMO DOE!!!!
liftlift > tsm
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
July 22 2013 03:29 GMT
#3634
solar flare > smite?

smitevicious should be taking notes here
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-22 03:29:40
July 22 2013 03:29 GMT
#3635
THIS LEONA IS A GOD

THIS TEEMO IS ALSO A GOD
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Anakko
Profile Joined August 2012
France1934 Posts
July 22 2013 03:29 GMT
#3636
DAT SCREAM
TrAce/Cpt Jack for president (or both)
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
July 22 2013 03:30 GMT
#3637
The Rain Man needs to take notes on this teemo.
liftlift > tsm
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
July 22 2013 03:30 GMT
#3638
On July 22 2013 12:22 cLutZ wrote:
Alright. So, I have the solution to all the Jayce problems, and all the muramana problems all in 1: The transformation should cost gold. I dont know how much, but the fact that you don't even need to back and gain tons of damage makes it super ridic.


uh wow dude that is a pretty radical solution but i agree jayce should pay money to transform
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
SgtSquiglz
Profile Joined December 2010
United States668 Posts
July 22 2013 03:32 GMT
#3639
On July 22 2013 12:26 Requizen wrote:
Req's going to continue being off topic:

Last of Us

+ Show Spoiler +
I have never drank in my life before. I've never been drunk, because I prefer to remain in control of my inhibitions and sanity rather than let them get dulled by chemicals.

So when I say that I seriously contemplated getting a bottle of whiskey and drinking myself to sleep after the end of that game, I mean it mentally and physically taxed and exhausted me to the point where I don't want to be in my own head anymore. I can't even remember the last time I had a game that crushed me like that, probably MGS4 the first time I sat through all the endings.

Fuck.

And the thing is, if put in Joel's position, I can't say I would have done anything differently. The reason it hits so hard is that it ends up being real without falling into the pitfalls that most games deign as "realistic". Joel's pain came from what he's lost over the years, and he's willing to lie to the one person that trusts and loves him to keep from losing again. And I don't know if I can say that's wrong. After everything the game put you through, all the trials and pain, he knows better than to let her throw her life away, even if it's not really his choice to make for her.

11/10 would cry over again.


God I loved that game.
+ Show Spoiler +
And the Mo-cap/acting was so well done too. You could feel the pain on Ellie's face as Joel is lying to her at the end. She knows its a lie but really wants to believe it. I cant remember a time that a game has had such well developed and intricate characters where I can tell how a virtual character is feeling through such subtle things.
Take anything I say with a grain of salt.....I suck at this game. Also, Go Blue!
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
July 22 2013 03:34 GMT
#3640
mid player for Yellow almost cost me with her Zuna impressions.
Carrilord has arrived.
Prev 1 180 181 182 183 184 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O48
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 256
BRAT_OK 94
JuggernautJason90
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 900
Shuttle 571
Zeus 94
ZZZero.O 48
soO 45
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 30
scan(afreeca) 25
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
qojqva2151
canceldota28
Counter-Strike
fl0m4862
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3742
Liquid`Hasu624
Other Games
FrodaN867
KnowMe402
420jenkins331
Livibee172
Pyrionflax161
ToD108
QueenE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick723
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 80
• 3DClanTV 52
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach103
• 80smullet 19
• blackmanpl 2
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 2385
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
• Shiphtur610
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 40m
Patches Events
19h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 40m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.