• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:40
CEST 09:40
KST 16:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11895 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 82

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
June 16 2013 18:23 GMT
#1621
On June 17 2013 03:16 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:04 Kaniol wrote:
Haven't been playing LoL since ~ Jayce got released, can anyone explain to me what happenned to Shyv and Mundo that they basically disappeared from the game?


Mostly shifts in the meta game more than anything. But they did nerf the crap out of Shy W, lowered her base armor and attack speed as well. Her early clear is actually much rougher than say a Nautilus or Sejuani now.

Basically support junglers just fit better with the current farm allocation and put out a lot more map pressure. Who you more scared of ganking you? A Lee Sin with relatively no farm or a Shyvana?


For S2 i'd say both :D And come on Riot, S2 support junglers were already popular enough :/

On June 17 2013 03:12 Slayer91 wrote:
no that happened as well

warmogs used to give over 1300 hp
shyvana used to get like 50 resists at lvl 16 with ult
randuins warmogs were both much better lategame
shyvana and mundo also both got nerfs

Yeah, i agree that both of them really liked HP items, thats sad to hear. I also see that Udyr's turtle stance no longer lets him leech mana T.T

And TF's global teleport still not back to his E :x
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2013 18:41 GMT
#1622
On June 17 2013 03:16 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:04 Kaniol wrote:
Haven't been playing LoL since ~ Jayce got released, can anyone explain to me what happenned to Shyv and Mundo that they basically disappeared from the game?


Mostly shifts in the meta game more than anything. But they did nerf the crap out of Shy W, lowered her base armor and attack speed as well. Her early clear is actually much rougher than say a Nautilus or Sejuani now.

Basically support junglers just fit better with the current farm allocation and put out a lot more map pressure. Who you more scared of ganking you? A Lee Sin with relatively no farm or a Shyvana?


I feel that the current meta favours early aggression and tower pushing. It's hard to do this as Shyvana or Mundo who has little range, little poke, and little or no CC.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#1623
On June 17 2013 03:41 Sufficiency wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:16 iCanada wrote:
On June 17 2013 03:04 Kaniol wrote:
Haven't been playing LoL since ~ Jayce got released, can anyone explain to me what happenned to Shyv and Mundo that they basically disappeared from the game?


Mostly shifts in the meta game more than anything. But they did nerf the crap out of Shy W, lowered her base armor and attack speed as well. Her early clear is actually much rougher than say a Nautilus or Sejuani now.

Basically support junglers just fit better with the current farm allocation and put out a lot more map pressure. Who you more scared of ganking you? A Lee Sin with relatively no farm or a Shyvana?


I feel that the current meta favours early aggression and tower pushing. It's hard to do this as Shyvana or Mundo who has little range, little poke, and little or no CC.


Taking towers and hard pushing would be map pressure, yes.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
June 16 2013 18:50 GMT
#1624
Both of them were completely centered around heavy early aggression.
twitch.tv/cratonz
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 18:55:26
June 16 2013 18:54 GMT
#1625
On June 17 2013 03:50 Craton wrote:
Both of them were completely centered around heavy early aggression.


Maybe I just played Mundo wrong, but I liked to farm till I was like level 4-5 and then overgank whichever lane was behind. Mundo always been kind of sketchy early game imo.

On Shy though I'd be really aggressive early. Always in enemy jungle, forcing fighgts to come to me because when shy actually fight she wins.
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2013 19:15 GMT
#1626
On June 17 2013 03:50 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:41 Sufficiency wrote:
On June 17 2013 03:16 iCanada wrote:
On June 17 2013 03:04 Kaniol wrote:
Haven't been playing LoL since ~ Jayce got released, can anyone explain to me what happenned to Shyv and Mundo that they basically disappeared from the game?


Mostly shifts in the meta game more than anything. But they did nerf the crap out of Shy W, lowered her base armor and attack speed as well. Her early clear is actually much rougher than say a Nautilus or Sejuani now.

Basically support junglers just fit better with the current farm allocation and put out a lot more map pressure. Who you more scared of ganking you? A Lee Sin with relatively no farm or a Shyvana?


I feel that the current meta favours early aggression and tower pushing. It's hard to do this as Shyvana or Mundo who has little range, little poke, and little or no CC.


Taking towers and hard pushing would be map pressure, yes.


I am not disagreeing with you. I just quoted the wrong person. Sowwie~
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 16 2013 19:20 GMT
#1627
On June 17 2013 01:37 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 01:30 ketchup wrote:
Have people seen this? It's a bit too long to copy and quote here, so I'll link it. More solid info on the Xerath changes coming up.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38786873#post38786873

I will quote this though:

Passive
Xerath's passive provides early game mana regen, plus bonus spell penetration as he purchases mana items. This gives him early game sustain, allowing him to farm into a large-game mage hypercarry if left unchecked.


I'm really scared of this. I don't see how this is safe to do.


On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.


Secondly, Helios being kicked out seems odd. He was a big part of the reason they won against Frost. It also helped that their bot lane played at a higher level than before. Does Helios make the calls in the team? It might make sense of that's the case, but it's still very odd/surprising.

Seems like his stun might be a little harder to hit if the skillshot doesn't go through minions, a change worth noting.

Not sure where you are getting this, but it's still a guaranteed stun unlike before.
E)

The new "E" has all of the old range W gave to Mage Chains baked in baseline, plus its now a skillshot missile that stuns,
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 16 2013 19:27 GMT
#1628
On June 17 2013 04:20 ketchup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 01:37 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 17 2013 01:30 ketchup wrote:
Have people seen this? It's a bit too long to copy and quote here, so I'll link it. More solid info on the Xerath changes coming up.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38786873#post38786873

I will quote this though:

Passive
Xerath's passive provides early game mana regen, plus bonus spell penetration as he purchases mana items. This gives him early game sustain, allowing him to farm into a large-game mage hypercarry if left unchecked.


I'm really scared of this. I don't see how this is safe to do.


On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.


Secondly, Helios being kicked out seems odd. He was a big part of the reason they won against Frost. It also helped that their bot lane played at a higher level than before. Does Helios make the calls in the team? It might make sense of that's the case, but it's still very odd/surprising.

Seems like his stun might be a little harder to hit if the skillshot doesn't go through minions, a change worth noting.

Not sure where you are getting this, but it's still a guaranteed stun unlike before.
Show nested quote +
E)

The new "E" has all of the old range W gave to Mage Chains baked in baseline, plus its now a skillshot missile that stuns,

His current E is point and click and the stun is triggered when the enemy is hit with another one of his spells, that sounds different than a skillshot missile that stuns.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 16 2013 19:37 GMT
#1629
On June 17 2013 04:27 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 04:20 ketchup wrote:
On June 17 2013 01:37 onlywonderboy wrote:
On June 17 2013 01:30 ketchup wrote:
Have people seen this? It's a bit too long to copy and quote here, so I'll link it. More solid info on the Xerath changes coming up.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38786873#post38786873

I will quote this though:

Passive
Xerath's passive provides early game mana regen, plus bonus spell penetration as he purchases mana items. This gives him early game sustain, allowing him to farm into a large-game mage hypercarry if left unchecked.


I'm really scared of this. I don't see how this is safe to do.


On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.


Secondly, Helios being kicked out seems odd. He was a big part of the reason they won against Frost. It also helped that their bot lane played at a higher level than before. Does Helios make the calls in the team? It might make sense of that's the case, but it's still very odd/surprising.

Seems like his stun might be a little harder to hit if the skillshot doesn't go through minions, a change worth noting.

Not sure where you are getting this, but it's still a guaranteed stun unlike before.
E)

The new "E" has all of the old range W gave to Mage Chains baked in baseline, plus its now a skillshot missile that stuns,

His current E is point and click and the stun is triggered when the enemy is hit with another one of his spells, that sounds different than a skillshot missile that stuns.


Ah, my fault. I was imaging it as a line skillshot that goes through minions like his current Q, since the current combo is E->Q. Now that I think about it, that doesn't make as much sense. This new way gives consistency to it's usage at least. I don't think it's a step down in any case. I think his new kit is going to be a lot more powerful, and a lot more controlled.

His passive is still the most troublesome to me. It gives him mpen for mana items. Which means it's going to be difficult to imagine the new Xerath not building tear first. Seems worrying to me for the most part. So something like Tear -> RoA -> Archangels seems seriously scary for an AP champion with that much range.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 19:54:28
June 16 2013 19:48 GMT
#1630
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 16 2013 20:01 GMT
#1631
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.


Just take Teleport in that matchup. You're not focused on killing Heimer, just saving your towers. Do your ult gank bot and then tele back to mid.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 20:08:40
June 16 2013 20:06 GMT
#1632
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.

Could try to poke him out of lane and then gank botlane after you push heimer out.
Also any thoughts on perhaps getting dblade after machete rather than madreds if your jungle lee sin?
liftlift > tsm
kongoline
Profile Joined February 2012
6318 Posts
June 16 2013 20:48 GMT
#1633
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.

ur jungler failed
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
June 16 2013 20:53 GMT
#1634
On June 17 2013 05:48 kongoline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.

ur jungler failed


Yeah I was going to say...where was your jungler during all this?
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 16 2013 20:58 GMT
#1635
On June 17 2013 03:54 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:50 Craton wrote:
Both of them were completely centered around heavy early aggression.


Maybe I just played Mundo wrong, but I liked to farm till I was like level 4-5 and then overgank whichever lane was behind. Mundo always been kind of sketchy early game imo.

On Shy though I'd be really aggressive early. Always in enemy jungle, forcing fighgts to come to me because when shy actually fight she wins.

Mundo was a counterjungler whose main path was wraith wolf enemy wraith repeat and gank mid at every chance
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 16 2013 21:12 GMT
#1636
On June 17 2013 03:16 iCanada wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 03:04 Kaniol wrote:
Haven't been playing LoL since ~ Jayce got released, can anyone explain to me what happenned to Shyv and Mundo that they basically disappeared from the game?


Mostly shifts in the meta game more than anything. But they did nerf the crap out of Shy W, lowered her base armor and attack speed as well. Her early clear is actually much rougher than say a Nautilus or Sejuani now.

Because Sej is super strong, but really? Naut? He's weak as fuck level 1-2, even 3 his shield is crap if he wants to gank. Shyv can at least run.

Mundo has pretty good poke with Q too, especially in the midgame (and he can max it earlier with the jungle changes), but the competitive meta wants that poke/push before those levels.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
qanik
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1899 Posts
June 16 2013 21:17 GMT
#1637
CRS Scrmming CLG !!!!

CRS is streaming it.
Best Teemo World
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 16 2013 21:22 GMT
#1638
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.

Its not like TF needs to spam ult in like that in that situation. Why not just pick teleport and spam wild cards? He can't push at all vs wild card spam and when your TP is up you can go gank -> TP back and be fine. You clear faster than him.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
June 16 2013 21:22 GMT
#1639
On June 16 2013 07:31 TheYango wrote:
Well you also have to adjust for the fact that there actually are zero manaless supports or AD carries.


Kennen! Albeit. That doesn't happen often :p

On June 17 2013 01:27 Slayer91 wrote:
you just said that to steak your claim to the pun war


That seems like a bullshit accusation.

I am super stoked about this LCS. I feel like a lot of teams are going to be re-examining how their mindset is. I really hope we see a huge improvement to the NA and EU scenes.

LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 16 2013 21:29 GMT
#1640
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 572
soO 538
Hyuk 417
BeSt 393
Shinee 36
Mind 35
Bale 24
Mong 11
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 9
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1137
XaKoH 537
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 525
Other Games
summit1g9558
olofmeister723
ceh9508
Happy167
Livibee162
Mew2King88
ArmadaUGS64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick574
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH364
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Rush1295
• Stunt438
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 20m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
3h 20m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 20m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.