• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11184 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 83

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 16 2013 21:33 GMT
#1641
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 21:41:45
June 16 2013 21:38 GMT
#1642
On June 17 2013 04:48 iCanada wrote:
Ouch.

I just lost to a Heimerdinger pretty hard. Was playing TF, everytime I ulted he just took a tower. Lost my inhib at 18 minutes to just heimer.

Pretty smart counterpick by him. Totally nullifies what makes TF awesome by forcing him to be in lane. Looking back, I ulted bottom and turned around a gank from a 1-0 for other team and grabbed a triple. But lost tower so team still lost the trade anyway.

I feel baited and outsmarted. I dunno why I forgot how hard Heimer pushed things.


Triple kill on TF > a tower.

Honestly TF pushes harder than Heimer anyways once you get levels. By the time you're level 7 or 8 you clear faster than Heimer does. As others indicated it just sounds like your jungler was shit.

Like if you're going around the map getting kills and their mid is just sitting there solo pushing then it isn't even your jungler that's failing. Why didn't your team turn those kills into towers or dragons? Why didn't your jungler hold mid when you went to gank? If no one held mid when you would gank how are you not trading towers for towers...? How is bot and top lane not winning with TF pressure and ganks while the enemy team has a mid laner that just sits in mid lane?

You can only do so much. If you really were ganking top and bottom and getting kills the only thing you could've done better was turn those kills into objectives if you noticed Heimer was just sitting mid. If you're turning kills into objectives and your team is still losing out because Heimer is taking three towers and an inhib it's hardly your fault as TF. Your entire team failed hardcore and they should all feel ashamed for not dumping on their lanes and grabbing towers.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
June 16 2013 21:43 GMT
#1643
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
thenexusp
Profile Joined May 2009
United States3721 Posts
June 16 2013 21:44 GMT
#1644
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

Solution: play ARAM (no role calling bullshit), immediately mute all teammates at start (no real strategy in ARAM)
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 16 2013 21:45 GMT
#1645
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
June 16 2013 21:47 GMT
#1646
wat
GANDHISAUCE
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
June 16 2013 21:47 GMT
#1647
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

chill out bro. there's nothing wrong with not enjoying playing with 4 randoms. you can still enjoy the game through streams and following the competitive scene.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 21:50:46
June 16 2013 21:50 GMT
#1648
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

l0l?
I don't see how trashtalk should be a breaking point in this game. It's something you can entirely ignore (figuratively and literally). Shit play, ok fine, you have to carry bads but that's the nature of solo queue. But trashtalk? Either thick skin or remove chat. I honestly don't see why chat has to have a negative impact on anyone in this game.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 16 2013 21:58 GMT
#1649
On June 17 2013 06:50 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

l0l?
I don't see how trashtalk should be a breaking point in this game. It's something you can entirely ignore (figuratively and literally). Shit play, ok fine, you have to carry bads but that's the nature of solo queue. But trashtalk? Either thick skin or remove chat. I honestly don't see why chat has to have a negative impact on anyone in this game.


It's not even the nature of solo queue. It's online gaming period. If you can't ignore it, laugh it off, or troll the kids who rage at you then you should probably be playing with friends and with friends only.
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
June 16 2013 22:00 GMT
#1650
On June 17 2013 06:22 JonGalt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 01:27 Slayer91 wrote:
you just said that to steak your claim to the pun war

That seems like a bullshit accusation.

Moove over son, your puns are nothing to a big-mac daddy rollin in his pink cattlelac.
silencefc
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States875 Posts
June 16 2013 22:01 GMT
#1651
After trying to sell life insurance for 6 months, hostile teammates don't bother me anymore lol
Slice like a goddamn hammer.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 16 2013 22:01 GMT
#1652
Watching StVicious's stream, who's that in his friends list?

NeoIllusions [TL]

You're so famous :3
It's your boy Guzma!
Cloud
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Sexico5880 Posts
June 16 2013 22:03 GMT
#1653
On June 17 2013 06:50 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

l0l?
I don't see how trashtalk should be a breaking point in this game. It's something you can entirely ignore (figuratively and literally). Shit play, ok fine, you have to carry bads but that's the nature of solo queue. But trashtalk? Either thick skin or remove chat. I honestly don't see why chat has to have a negative impact on anyone in this game.

Because communication is important in a team game, it's available by default and ignoring people should only be a final measure?
BlueLaguna on West, msg for game.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 22:05:05
June 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#1654
On June 17 2013 06:58 overt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:50 NeoIllusions wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

l0l?
I don't see how trashtalk should be a breaking point in this game. It's something you can entirely ignore (figuratively and literally). Shit play, ok fine, you have to carry bads but that's the nature of solo queue. But trashtalk? Either thick skin or remove chat. I honestly don't see why chat has to have a negative impact on anyone in this game.


It's not even the nature of solo queue. It's online gaming period. If you can't ignore it, laugh it off, or troll the kids who rage at you then you should probably be playing with friends and with friends only.


Ignoring people is helpful but does not stop 100% of all harassment 100% of the time.

Unless you want to pre-emptively ignore people before they say anything (which IMO is a pretty big dick move and I won't do it.) then they have to be an ass to you before you can ignore them. So ignoring people, while helpful, does not solve everything.

Not letting it get to you is one thing, but actually enjoying yourself while it's happening is something else. There is only so much trashtalk a person can take before they start to question whether or not it's actually worth it to play a game with the people who are harassing you. And when games like that are more or less 100% of your experience, it gets old pretty quick.

I have been playing games online my entire life, and I've NEVER experienced the kind of shit that I do on LoL. It's not even comparable. It's just not any fun to listen to people calling me a faggot and saying they want to rape me every single day.

In hindsight, those two statements put together is kinda funny.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
June 16 2013 22:04 GMT
#1655
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
June 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#1656
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
June 16 2013 22:07 GMT
#1657
I dunno, I hear people say that league is the worst community they've ever experienced. But there's just as much, if not more, shit talk in the high levels of the fps community and it's definitely just as bad in the fighting game community. I feel like people with this attitude came from the rts community which, imo, did see significantly less shit talk than fps and fighting games I played.

At the end of the day you can't control how other people behave you can only control how you react to it.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 16 2013 22:08 GMT
#1658
idk, was simply offering a suggestion on how to make the game more bearable but if League doesn't bring you fun anymore then perhaps it is time to take a break.

@Cloud: Obviously communication is important but frankly you can play most solo queues off pings alone. It's not the best but sometimes it's the easiest.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Kenpark
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany2350 Posts
June 16 2013 22:08 GMT
#1659
So while I was looking through Ryze skins, I discovered they are pretty much all kinda meh. So what do you think about a Hellboy Ryze, with a red model spitting out fireballs. Their faces are kinda similar and I think it would be just awesome.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
June 16 2013 22:09 GMT
#1660
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.

Well.. Shit man, I didn't mean to piss you off. If suggesting you shouldn't pay the trashtalkers any mind makes you think I'm an asshole, yeah, you should take a break, because you are really high strung, you're seeing trashtalk where there is none.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 813
Hyuk 545
soO 444
Mini 185
ZerO 121
Killer 58
Shinee 49
Mind 40
Mong 31
Bale 26
[ Show more ]
PianO 17
HiyA 16
ZergMaN 12
yabsab 10
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 761
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
JimRising 462
Counter-Strike
byalli525
Other Games
olofmeister833
ceh9621
Happy350
Livibee171
crisheroes155
Mew2King67
ArmadaUGS53
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick605
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH393
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Jankos1166
• Rush1144
• Stunt401
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 29m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
2h 29m
Monday Night Weeklies
7h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 1h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 15h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.