• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:14
CEST 12:14
KST 19:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9156 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 85

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
June 16 2013 22:52 GMT
#1681
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.
It's your boy Guzma!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23421 Posts
June 16 2013 22:54 GMT
#1682
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


or what about - I forgot about the ignore function?
I never ues it so it doesnt occur to me ever
the fact that you get offended by people telling you you're bad over the game means you have issues bigger than the game itself but if you dont want to deal with that then stopping playing is a fine alternative

onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 16 2013 22:54 GMT
#1683
On June 17 2013 07:52 Requizen wrote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Show nested quote +
Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.

Hahah I had stopped reading at Sion and missed that.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
June 16 2013 23:00 GMT
#1684
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


and the award for most random flip out goes to....
TranslatorBaa!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 16 2013 23:09 GMT
#1685
On June 17 2013 07:27 Jerubaal wrote:
I was going to join in on the bovine puns, but I'm too much of a coward.

I remember trying to get into Dota games and the turds wouldn't wait the 15 seconds it took to load the newest version.

I think it's best if you steer clear then.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 16 2013 23:11 GMT
#1686
Anyone know if the OGN Summer offline qualifiers start tonight or next Monday?
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 16 2013 23:16 GMT
#1687
On June 17 2013 08:11 Fionn wrote:
Anyone know if the OGN Summer offline qualifiers start tonight or next Monday?

I thought Chexx said something about them starting today, or rather he said OGN continued only a couple days after the finals so that would line up.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
June 16 2013 23:17 GMT
#1688
School teacher fiora was great. Idk what they are on.
Freeeeeeedom
Jerubaal
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States7684 Posts
June 16 2013 23:43 GMT
#1689
On June 17 2013 08:17 cLutZ wrote:
I like tits.

I'm not stupid, a marauder just shot my brain.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
June 17 2013 00:09 GMT
#1690
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


As others have pointed out, I do think maybe you should take a break from the game (or even the internet ...). I don't mean this in an offensive way but nothing in Osmoses's reply really indicated any insult imo.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 17 2013 00:16 GMT
#1691
On June 17 2013 07:52 Requizen wrote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Show nested quote +
Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.


Most important part of that thread is there's a Diana skin in the pipeline and as long as it's better than DV Diana then it's a Day One buy and I don't even play her.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 17 2013 00:24 GMT
#1692
On June 17 2013 08:11 Fionn wrote:
Anyone know if the OGN Summer offline qualifiers start tonight or next Monday?

This Monday, here's the schedule: http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=2901&l=2228
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 17 2013 00:25 GMT
#1693
On June 17 2013 09:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:52 Requizen wrote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.


Most important part of that thread is there's a Diana skin in the pipeline and as long as it's better than DV Diana then it's a Day One buy and I don't even play her.

I was really worried that the ultimate skin would be Diana. Palee Cascade and all. I wanted to stop at Woad King this patch.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 17 2013 00:26 GMT
#1694
On June 17 2013 09:09 KissBlade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


As others have pointed out, I do think maybe you should take a break from the game (or even the internet ...). I don't mean this in an offensive way but nothing in Osmoses's reply really indicated any insult imo.

Going by his response it's very obvious that he's the rager trashtalker that he's complaining about.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 17 2013 00:29 GMT
#1695
On June 17 2013 09:26 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:09 KissBlade wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


As others have pointed out, I do think maybe you should take a break from the game (or even the internet ...). I don't mean this in an offensive way but nothing in Osmoses's reply really indicated any insult imo.

Going by his response it's very obvious that he's the rager trashtalker that he's complaining about.


"I hate this game. All the fucking retards just gather around me and spill shit all the time, fucking cunts. Better quit"
hi
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
June 17 2013 00:29 GMT
#1696
On June 17 2013 09:25 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:52 Requizen wrote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.


Most important part of that thread is there's a Diana skin in the pipeline and as long as it's better than DV Diana then it's a Day One buy and I don't even play her.

I was really worried that the ultimate skin would be Diana. Palee Cascade and all. I wanted to stop at Woad King this patch.


When I was at PAX East, I told IronStylus that if I had a dream skin it would be a theme-swapped Diana/Leona skin set. Something like "Lunar Exile Leona/Redeemed Solari Diana."

He said, "We might be able to do something about that," and grinned.

My body... is so ready.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
June 17 2013 00:34 GMT
#1697
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 17 2013 00:36 GMT
#1698
Lol the chat is down on EUW, and i feel like it should stay down. Best champ selection in ranked, ever.
hi
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 17 2013 00:43 GMT
#1699
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.


Depends if the pbr passive change matters to you
Carrilord has arrived.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 17 2013 00:46 GMT
#1700
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.

idk blue draven is better imo.
gladiator is okay though
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko149
ProTech65
Rex 2
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 642
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes226
Livibee183
Sick130
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King48
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1997
• Stunt373
Other Games
• WagamamaTV144
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
46m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 46m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 46m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.