• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9245 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 86

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 00:55:53
June 17 2013 00:53 GMT
#1701
On June 17 2013 07:54 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 07:07 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:04 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:45 Ketara wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:43 Osmoses wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:33 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
On June 17 2013 06:29 Ketara wrote:
I think I'm done playing League for a while.

I can't handle all the trashtalk in the games. It's gotten so much worse since summer started. I do not enjoy playing anymore. It's just stressful and rarely fun.

Maybe I'll start actually watching LCS instead.

I did this. Ranked is seriously hell for your psyche to have to deal with all of the raging idiots and if normals are becoming that too then you should definitely take a break.

Theres always ignore.


Assholes like you are the reason why I don't want to play anymore. Just FYI.

Not sure where you're coming from here? Did I offend you by suggesting you should ignore the trashtalkers?


It is probably a safe assumption that I know there is an ignore option in the game.

So if you're telling me I should use the ignore option you either

A - Think I'm stupid.

B - Think I'm just QQing for no reason and you think it would be funny to troll me.

Or C - just in general want to be a dick.

All three of these options are offensive. So yes, it was offensive. I did not appreciate it.


or what about - I forgot about the ignore function?
I never ues it so it doesnt occur to me ever
the fact that you get offended by people telling you you're bad over the game means you have issues bigger than the game itself but if you dont want to deal with that then stopping playing is a fine alternative


Fully agree with this. There's more to this issue than trash talking in LoL. The simple fact that he's jumping at anyone willing to help him, or at least trying to help him is the worst. Frankly, I'm surprised that didn't get a warning. All of his current posts are QQ filled with some rage at people who do not deserve it at all.


On June 17 2013 09:36 Sponkz wrote:
Lol the chat is down on EUW, and i feel like it should stay down. Best champ selection in ranked, ever.


I think the coolest part here is that pick order is respected 100% because people don't have a choice. I wish Riot would have come out a long time earlier for pick order rather than calling a role. They finally did it, but the damage is done.
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 00:59:45
June 17 2013 00:58 GMT
#1702
dont start games on eu west im currently unable to connect to my game at all, ill get a leave.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
June 17 2013 00:59 GMT
#1703
1. No one has actually reported him.
2. I've met Ketara IRL and he's pretty mellow. I'm hoping this is just a phase he'll get over soon.

I do agree that some (ok, a lot) of his posts lately are warn worthy at the very least.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 17 2013 00:59 GMT
#1704
Dunno, from my experience it didn't change anything. The cases where someone would try to invoke call order were already almost inexistant to begin with, though.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dan HH
Profile Joined July 2012
Romania9246 Posts
June 17 2013 00:59 GMT
#1705
On June 17 2013 09:58 LaNague wrote:
dont start games on eu west im currently unabl to connect to my game at all, ill get a leave.

same here, can't reconnect
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 04:02:53
June 17 2013 01:00 GMT
#1706
On June 17 2013 09:29 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:25 Gahlo wrote:
On June 17 2013 09:16 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On June 17 2013 07:52 Requizen wrote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=38796364#38796364

This post is pretty informative about why they don't have skins for certain champs, but this line got me the best:

Teemo - Existential. Every subsequent skin we make for him unlocks another gateway to hell.


Most important part of that thread is there's a Diana skin in the pipeline and as long as it's better than DV Diana then it's a Day One buy and I don't even play her.

I was really worried that the ultimate skin would be Diana. Palee Cascade and all. I wanted to stop at Woad King this patch.


When I was at PAX East, I told IronStylus that if I had a dream skin it would be a theme-swapped Diana/Leona skin set. Something like "Lunar Exile Leona/Redeemed Solari Diana."

He said, "We might be able to do something about that," and grinned.

My body... is so ready.

This fanart has been posted on the forums numerous times, and each time it seems to get Stylus hot and bothered:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Also, no fair, I want to meet Rioters. =[
nafta
Profile Joined August 2010
Bulgaria18893 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 01:02:08
June 17 2013 01:00 GMT
#1707
On June 17 2013 09:43 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.


Depends if the pbr passive change matters to you


Couldn't care less.I play what I find fun :D.

I don't really like the blue draven :<.


edit:I have 200 ping and 20 fps for some reason in game lol.It's weird.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-17 01:01:15
June 17 2013 01:01 GMT
#1708
Attend conventions and tournaments, Gahlo.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
June 17 2013 01:01 GMT
#1709
On June 17 2013 09:59 Dan HH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:58 LaNague wrote:
dont start games on eu west im currently unabl to connect to my game at all, ill get a leave.

same here, can't reconnect

Usually ends up in the game disappearing.
twitch.tv/cratonz
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
June 17 2013 01:04 GMT
#1710
On June 17 2013 09:59 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, from my experience it didn't change anything. The cases where someone would try to invoke call order were already almost inexistant to begin with, though.


Still, the call order trend should have never taken off. Pick order is far superior because matchmaking generally places you in a specific order. Riot never admitted to that fact when the discussion first started.
Sponkz
Profile Joined May 2011
Denmark4564 Posts
June 17 2013 01:07 GMT
#1711
On June 17 2013 09:59 Alaric wrote:
Dunno, from my experience it didn't change anything. The cases where someone would try to invoke call order were already almost inexistant to begin with, though.



A system where you could queue with specific roles set to a maximum of 2, would solve alot. But that probably won't happen before client v2 (TBA @ Season 5 World Championship).
hi
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 17 2013 01:13 GMT
#1712
On June 17 2013 09:43 Slusher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.


Depends if the pbr passive change matters to you

Gladiator Draven fits his new passive so well, which they renamed to League of Draven in case anyone missed that.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Slusher
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States19143 Posts
June 17 2013 01:18 GMT
#1713
On June 17 2013 10:00 nafta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:43 Slusher wrote:
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.


Depends if the pbr passive change matters to you


Couldn't care less.I play what I find fun :D.

I don't really like the blue draven :<.


edit:I have 200 ping and 20 fps for some reason in game lol.It's weird.


Gladiator is without a doubt the better skin, heartseeker is really good but glad has really good animations and the Backing animation is so perfect for Draven.
Carrilord has arrived.
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
June 17 2013 01:19 GMT
#1714
Anyone having wonky issues on NA? My client bugged out in champ select and then I couldn't log in for awhile, then I got another error while requeuing.
I am the Town Medic.
Cheap0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States540 Posts
June 17 2013 01:43 GMT
#1715
It's kind of surprising how difficult just using ignore is sometimes. People will endure all kinds of abuse and let it upset them rather than just hitting tab and clicking one time to remove all of it, simply because they don't remember to do it.

Using the mute function is a habit. Once you start doing it, you'll do it more often because it becomes the first thing you do when someone's upsetting you. It's really useful when you get that one guy that's decided that you're 100% responsible for everything that's gone wrong, regardless of what actually happens. In the end, those you mute rarely have anything useful to say anyway, and even if they do, it's probably not useful enough to justify what ruining your morale does to your play.
remedium
Profile Joined July 2011
United States939 Posts
June 17 2013 01:44 GMT
#1716
Is anyone else extremely annoyed with Twitch.tv right now?

Their fucking movie 43 ad is ridiculous. It (a) sits on an age verification screen literally forever until you select something, and then when you do - god help you if you decided to be over 18, because (b) there is fucking nudity in the ad. Which is great, who doesn't love boobs - except when there are other people around wondering what the fuck you're doing. God help anyone who watches this stuff at work or in public and just has naked people on their screen.

Are you really this dumb Twitch.tv? Honestly?
Stay positive!
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
June 17 2013 01:49 GMT
#1717
If you get an annoying ad you turn adblock on, teaches them to show annoying ads. Vote with your wallet etc.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
OLMantis
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada17 Posts
June 17 2013 01:59 GMT
#1718
As the LCS started a lot of nunu players are just playing aggressively in the early phase and doing stuff like warding bush near red buff and running with q/smite to ensure the steal. My question is what jungle champ has the best chance deflecting this style of play? Also, where is it best to put the early ward. at the entrance? or near the close bush?

Thanks ahead for the help!!
Opportunity cost!
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
June 17 2013 02:06 GMT
#1719
On June 17 2013 10:13 onlywonderboy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 09:43 Slusher wrote:
On June 17 2013 09:34 nafta wrote:
Guys should I get heartseeker vayne or gladiator draven?Both my favourite champs so I just can't decide pls halp.


Depends if the pbr passive change matters to you

Gladiator Draven fits his new passive so well, which they renamed to League of Draven in case anyone missed that.

When I saw they renamed it, "League of Draven," I couldn't stop hearing him scream, "LEAGUE OF DRAVENNNNNN." I think it's a great idea.
User was warned for too many mimes.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
June 17 2013 02:07 GMT
#1720
On June 17 2013 10:59 OLMantis wrote:
As the LCS started a lot of nunu players are just playing aggressively in the early phase and doing stuff like warding bush near red buff and running with q/smite to ensure the steal. My question is what jungle champ has the best chance deflecting this style of play? Also, where is it best to put the early ward. at the entrance? or near the close bush?

Thanks ahead for the help!!


Udyr doesn't really care.

Dude is a brick wall in the jungle. Can't 1v1 him cuz he just stronger if you fight him, can't steal his shit because he just kill it faster.
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs Jaedong
Afreeca ASL 8626
StarCastTV_EN153
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 265
Lowko186
ProTech65
Rex 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5957
EffOrt 2355
Larva 1263
BeSt 1010
Horang2 703
Hyuk 578
ZerO 439
Zeus 205
soO 165
Hyun 131
[ Show more ]
Stork 129
Killer 105
Light 94
Barracks 93
Rush 65
Shinee 59
Yoon 41
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 28
Terrorterran 25
Mong 24
PianO 22
Sacsri 14
HiyA 11
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 586
XcaliburYe311
League of Legends
KnowMe21
Counter-Strike
byalli732
Other Games
singsing1666
olofmeister1540
crisheroes229
Livibee199
Sick135
ArmadaUGS57
Mew2King55
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 117
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH317
• StrangeGG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2032
• Stunt373
Other Games
• WagamamaTV161
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
45m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 45m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.