• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:46
CEST 08:46
KST 15:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10671 users

[Patch 3.08: Aatrox Patch] General Discussion - Page 80

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 380 Next
Interested in helping start an on-topic, serious League discussion thread? PM Neo to talk about how to get started.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23421 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 10:00:36
June 16 2013 09:59 GMT
#1581
On June 16 2013 17:57 Alaric wrote:
When I get oom with Leona, I feel like I fucked up majorly—but she's by far my best support and I'm pretty aggressive so when I spend mana I generally make stuff happen, so there's generally a kill/back and I back myself before I'm oom.
Taric could be in the same boat I guess, I remember wishing I had a chalice on him and Alistar, but it's because their heals are so expensive. It's probably a matter of balancing aggression and sustain so that you get enough out of your combos to get a kill before you're oom/zone the opponent enough than you get regen your mana without having to spend it on heals. (Sona's probably there too tbh but I just spam too much shit.)

No idea about Lulu, I know I can burn through flask before level 4 but I'm playing hyper-aggro with her, generally trying to zone/kill through poke before that point. Probably over-using E at level 2, and too bad to hit every single Q nor to auto enough.

I rarely have mana problems with Fiddle unless I have a lot of opportunities to E for poke (as in both champs running from their creep wave). I'd probably have more if I had the presence of mind of buying boots earlier, Cait is such a bitch to fear. ;_;


leona has the single highest base mana regen in the game
you done goofed son
taric is different because he's a heal spam champ if you auto a lot but flat mana is probably better investment
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51693 Posts
June 16 2013 10:05 GMT
#1582
Bit late on this, but I find it quite funny that Reapered gets released from the team he hand-picked and created for himself.
Commentator
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 11:00:04
June 16 2013 10:45 GMT
#1583
On June 16 2013 18:59 Slayer91 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 17:57 Alaric wrote:
When I get oom with Leona, I feel like I fucked up majorly—but she's by far my best support and I'm pretty aggressive so when I spend mana I generally make stuff happen, so there's generally a kill/back and I back myself before I'm oom.
Taric could be in the same boat I guess, I remember wishing I had a chalice on him and Alistar, but it's because their heals are so expensive. It's probably a matter of balancing aggression and sustain so that you get enough out of your combos to get a kill before you're oom/zone the opponent enough than you get regen your mana without having to spend it on heals. (Sona's probably there too tbh but I just spam too much shit.)

No idea about Lulu, I know I can burn through flask before level 4 but I'm playing hyper-aggro with her, generally trying to zone/kill through poke before that point. Probably over-using E at level 2, and too bad to hit every single Q nor to auto enough.

I rarely have mana problems with Fiddle unless I have a lot of opportunities to E for poke (as in both champs running from their creep wave). I'd probably have more if I had the presence of mind of buying boots earlier, Cait is such a bitch to fear. ;_;


leona has the single highest base mana regen in the game
you done goofed son
taric is different because he's a heal spam champ if you auto a lot but flat mana is probably better investment

Yeah I remember checking recently, I knew her mp5 was high, but the highest in the game, damn. x_o
And her mana costs are relatively low, too, especially considering only Q and R raise when leveled (and those are typically the abilities that are maxed out last). What I meant is that I rarely do more 2 rotations before I back (and maybe an additional W, I rarely use it even when pressuring just because pressing WE can be so fast people are still wary) because of how her trading works (and high her damage is). If I knew how to play Alistar properly, I'd burn 150 mana for Q and W each trade, sure, but I probably wouldn't need more than 2-3 to force a back/kill (or die myself, hue) and I wouldn't feel his costs as harshly.

Isn't Nami close to 100% pick so far in LCS EU? Her winrate isn't as high but she's certainly popular. I guess the Q buff was the main part, teams still took a while to pick her up.

Not necessarily a bug, but there seem to be a few frames where Vi is vulnerable to cc during her ult. I used it on a Tristana last game, and right as I reached her (before the suppression start) she ulted and I got knocked-back, cancelling the ult (still on cd and everything of course, just cancelled the effect). First time it happens to me, so I'm not sure about the context.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Fionn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States23455 Posts
June 16 2013 10:55 GMT
#1584
On June 16 2013 19:05 GTR wrote:
Bit late on this, but I find it quite funny that Reapered gets released from the team he hand-picked and created for himself.


in the end, he still wins if he can find a new sponsor. he keeps the ogn spot and gets to add a 5th.

the real loser is beezlehan. who is now stuck on a team that is pretty much dead and can't do shit for 6 months
Writerhttps://twitter.com/FionnOnFire
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
June 16 2013 11:10 GMT
#1585
On June 16 2013 19:45 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 18:59 Slayer91 wrote:
On June 16 2013 17:57 Alaric wrote:
When I get oom with Leona, I feel like I fucked up majorly—but she's by far my best support and I'm pretty aggressive so when I spend mana I generally make stuff happen, so there's generally a kill/back and I back myself before I'm oom.
Taric could be in the same boat I guess, I remember wishing I had a chalice on him and Alistar, but it's because their heals are so expensive. It's probably a matter of balancing aggression and sustain so that you get enough out of your combos to get a kill before you're oom/zone the opponent enough than you get regen your mana without having to spend it on heals. (Sona's probably there too tbh but I just spam too much shit.)

No idea about Lulu, I know I can burn through flask before level 4 but I'm playing hyper-aggro with her, generally trying to zone/kill through poke before that point. Probably over-using E at level 2, and too bad to hit every single Q nor to auto enough.

I rarely have mana problems with Fiddle unless I have a lot of opportunities to E for poke (as in both champs running from their creep wave). I'd probably have more if I had the presence of mind of buying boots earlier, Cait is such a bitch to fear. ;_;


leona has the single highest base mana regen in the game
you done goofed son
taric is different because he's a heal spam champ if you auto a lot but flat mana is probably better investment

Yeah I remember checking recently, I knew her mp5 was high, but the highest in the game, damn. x_o
And her mana costs are relatively low, too, especially considering only Q and R raise when leveled (and those are typically the abilities that are maxed out last). What I meant is that I rarely do more 2 rotations before I back (and maybe an additional W, I rarely use it even when pressuring just because pressing WE can be so fast people are still wary) because of how her trading works (and high her damage is). If I knew how to play Alistar properly, I'd burn 150 mana for Q and W each trade, sure, but I probably wouldn't need more than 2-3 to force a back/kill (or die myself, hue) and I wouldn't feel his costs as harshly.

Isn't Nami close to 100% pick so far in LCS EU? Her winrate isn't as high but she's certainly popular. I guess the Q buff was the main part, teams still took a while to pick her up.

Not necessarily a bug, but there seem to be a few frames where Vi is vulnerable to cc during her ult. I used it on a Tristana last game, and right as I reached her (before the suppression start) she ulted and I got knocked-back, cancelling the ult (still on cd and everything of course, just cancelled the effect). First time it happens to me, so I'm not sure about the context.

Idk I think when you go HAM on cow you should really come out with a kill if you land a combo, or atleast burn a flash or something tbh.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23421 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 11:16:34
June 16 2013 11:16 GMT
#1586
ive got no beef with that statement
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 11:46:42
June 16 2013 11:46 GMT
#1587
Well either I suck either I played him with sucky ADs that didn't follow-up then. :<
Thing is, it's not that long a cc if you do the WQ combo (compared to, say, get a W in a wall into Q), and the damage isn't stellar either from level 3-4 if you don't max Q or W first, so from a straight-up trading point of view (I'm not denying the power at level 2, in combination with Flash, or for post-6 dives) it doesn't feel that impactful compared to other champs' cc/burst unless your AD follows-up immediatly.

Then again, maybe it's because you should always manipulate your combo to put them into a wall or the middle of your creep wave or something and he doesn't feel that strong because I play him as badly as someone trying to all-in with Janna.
I really have no clue how to play him apart from the combo mechanical execution (which is easy); decision-making and subsequent positioning: scrub level.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
KissBlade
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States5718 Posts
June 16 2013 11:47 GMT
#1588
@Soniv, World Elite having a great game with Annie mid =O.
nyxnyxnyx
Profile Joined April 2010
Indonesia2978 Posts
June 16 2013 12:45 GMT
#1589
Doing some predictions for this/next patch:


Most popular ADs will probably be Vayne and Kog for their ''hypercarry'' (I hate this term) potential. They do well against the popular picks atm and the popularity of laneswaps diminishes their 'disadvantage' in the laning phase. In particular, Vayne's knockback does well against popular picks such as Kennen/Jayce/Shen, while both their %dmg does well against Shen/Malphite.

For supports, I expect to see Thresh and Janna being played just as much. Lulu and Nami should be okay too, but not as popular. Fiddlesticks might see more play in the west and in particular team compositions (force Cleanse pickup, take Karthus and boom ADC). Nunu should see a resurgence for his buff as well as his Consume providing additional options for Level 1 openings. The popularity of laneswaps means the weakness of Nunu lane is ameliorated.

For solo lanes (no more Top/Mid/AP now!), Shen/Malphite/Zac for their tankiness/laneswap strength/CC. Shen in particular provides a nice shield for the aforementioned hypercarries. Jayce/TF/Karthus/Kennen/Zed will be the other popular picks for various reasons. I'd like to highlight Gragas/Yorick/Mordekaiser as a possibly underpicked / underrated champions.

In the jungle, Evelynn takes a hit from the SotEL nerf but should still see play. Lee Sin/J4/Elise will still see plenty of play for their flexible routes / crazy gank potential. I don't jungle myself, so I'm not sure how the jungle changes will affect the jungler picks. I'll take a guess and say that Nunu will be popular again. Will also highlight Kayle/Shaco/Gragas as possibly underappreciated champs.




cool beans
Schwopzi
Profile Joined August 2010
Netherlands954 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 13:50:17
June 16 2013 13:35 GMT
#1590
On June 16 2013 21:45 nyxnyxnyx wrote:
Doing some predictions for this/next patch:


Most popular ADs will probably be Vayne and Kog for their ''hypercarry'' (I hate this term) potential. They do well against the popular picks atm and the popularity of laneswaps diminishes their 'disadvantage' in the laning phase. In particular, Vayne's knockback does well against popular picks such as Kennen/Jayce/Shen, while both their %dmg does well against Shen/Malphite.

For supports, I expect to see Thresh and Janna being played just as much. Lulu and Nami should be okay too, but not as popular. Fiddlesticks might see more play in the west and in particular team compositions (force Cleanse pickup, take Karthus and boom ADC). Nunu should see a resurgence for his buff as well as his Consume providing additional options for Level 1 openings. The popularity of laneswaps means the weakness of Nunu lane is ameliorated.

For solo lanes (no more Top/Mid/AP now!), Shen/Malphite/Zac for their tankiness/laneswap strength/CC. Shen in particular provides a nice shield for the aforementioned hypercarries. Jayce/TF/Karthus/Kennen/Zed will be the other popular picks for various reasons. I'd like to highlight Gragas/Yorick/Mordekaiser as a possibly underpicked / underrated champions.

In the jungle, Evelynn takes a hit from the SotEL nerf but should still see play. Lee Sin/J4/Elise will still see plenty of play for their flexible routes / crazy gank potential. I don't jungle myself, so I'm not sure how the jungle changes will affect the jungler picks. I'll take a guess and say that Nunu will be popular again. Will also highlight Kayle/Shaco/Gragas as possibly underappreciated champs.




The popularity of laneswaps will decrease imo. With the jungle change botlane purple doesn't start with instant xp disadvantage anymore.
I expect somewhat of a return to the "island" toplane of old, with a lot of early 4v4 focus around dragon.
From what I've seen on the rework shyvana will be really strong again, always have ult up + 40 sec spawn on jungle creeps seems pretty sick. %max hp on e seems pretty damn silly unless its a dot.
Only the dead have seen the end of war
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 16 2013 14:11 GMT
#1591
Blue side does golems and misses 2 cs top (I managed to not lose any exp once, and only 1 cs as I got the 2nd one as the support), which is still much less than what the golems give. 1:55 still isn't enough for golems, sadly.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 14:26:39
June 16 2013 14:26 GMT
#1592
This whole thing about blue side can still do golems really kind of depresses me, because it raises some questions about Riots QA department.

I mean, increasing the spawn times was specifically requested and targeted as a way to stop blue side from doing golems.

It would have taken two people 15 minutes of work time to go into custom games two or three times and see if they could still do golems.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
June 16 2013 14:52 GMT
#1593
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.
TL+ Member
WhiteDog
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
France8650 Posts
June 16 2013 15:24 GMT
#1594
On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.

They consider him responsible for the lose against MVP Ozone ? Couldn't watch all the game so I don't really know about his performance. If someone can enlight me about it, would be great.
"every time WhiteDog overuses the word "seriously" in a comment I can make an observation on his fragile emotional state." MoltkeWarding
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 16 2013 15:35 GMT
#1595
On June 16 2013 19:55 Fionn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 19:05 GTR wrote:
Bit late on this, but I find it quite funny that Reapered gets released from the team he hand-picked and created for himself.


in the end, he still wins if he can find a new sponsor. he keeps the ogn spot and gets to add a 5th.

the real loser is beezlehan. who is now stuck on a team that is pretty much dead and can't do shit for 6 months


While Blaze took second place on OGN.

I donno. Reapered's team failed to perform this season and stayed mediocre. I wonder if anyone is willing to pick them up.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Letmelose
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Korea (South)3227 Posts
June 16 2013 15:40 GMT
#1596
On June 17 2013 00:24 WhiteDog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.

They consider him responsible for the lose against MVP Ozone ? Couldn't watch all the game so I don't really know about his performance. If someone can enlight me about it, would be great.


Everything is pure speculation based off Helios' suspicious changes to his Facebook page, it just seems quite telling how he would tinker with his employment status, even if it surmounts to nothing. I personally believe that Helios is second-guessing his worth in his team at the very least, probably due to his mediocre performances in the finals compared to Dandy.

I believe that Helios is superior to CloudTemplar, but that is hardly any consolation because even players in lower tier teams such as ActScene has more presence in the early game. It just depends on whether the team as a whole has faith in Helios to become a better player, because at the moment he is anything but a world contender, when the team is striving to be one.
TL+ Member
canikizu
Profile Joined September 2010
4860 Posts
June 16 2013 15:44 GMT
#1597
Insec to CJ Blaze?
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 16 2013 15:46 GMT
#1598
On June 17 2013 00:40 Letmelose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2013 00:24 WhiteDog wrote:
On June 16 2013 23:52 Letmelose wrote:
Rumour has it Helios has been kicked out of CJ Entus Blaze, it seems that Helios has changed his employment status on his Facebook page, which has caught the eye of numerous Korean netizens. With all these changes going on before the start of the summer season, some roster changes for the CJ Entus franchise are certainly not out of the realms of possibility.

They consider him responsible for the lose against MVP Ozone ? Couldn't watch all the game so I don't really know about his performance. If someone can enlight me about it, would be great.


Everything is pure speculation based off Helios' suspicious changes to his Facebook page, it just seems quite telling how he would tinker with his employment status, even if it surmounts to nothing. I personally believe that Helios is second-guessing his worth in his team at the very least, probably due to his mediocre performances in the finals compared to Dandy.

I believe that Helios is superior to CloudTemplar, but that is hardly any consolation because even players in lower tier teams such as ActScene has more presence in the early game. It just depends on whether the team as a whole has faith in Helios to become a better player, because at the moment he is anything but a world contender, when the team is striving to be one.

InSec Blaze incoming?
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Dgiese
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2687 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-06-16 16:18:15
June 16 2013 16:09 GMT
#1599
On June 16 2013 10:52 BrokenMirage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2013 09:53 Scip wrote:
I think spelling it mêlée would be really badass but somehow I don't think it's going to catch on


Yes it would be pretty badass, but most people online don't have the keyboard necessary for diacritics (except if they use French or use some other language with diacritics), nor do they have the patience to learn the hotkeys or search up the character. Also, unfortunately, no one online actually cares about the proprieties in spelling.

TIL Letters can crit... I spose you've gotta have crit runes on your keyboard to 'unlock the mechanic' though.

On June 16 2013 20:16 Slayer91 wrote:
ive got no beef with that statement

Way to milk the pun.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23421 Posts
June 16 2013 16:27 GMT
#1600
you just said that to steak your claim to the pun war
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 380 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 173
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 643
hero 564
BeSt 272
Hyuk 83
Mind 35
Bale 24
Noble 18
Terrorterran 13
ZergMaN 10
yabsab 8
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1027
XaKoH 225
League of Legends
JimRising 611
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King88
Other Games
summit1g9360
ceh9238
Livibee69
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick530
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 8
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH369
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2304
League of Legends
• Rush1363
• Stunt564
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 14m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.