• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1 [IPSL] IPSL is Back With Winter 26-27!
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9495 users

[Patch 3.07: Nerf Everything Not Nami] General Discussion…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 351 Next
Looks like we're back to status quo. Hope more of you lurkers unburrow and talk with us. :3

If you have any issues or comments about the new design, feel free to PM Neo.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 27 2013 16:09 GMT
#3221
So HotShot was like the closest thing to Boxer in BW. When Boxer left LoL to join the army that was pretty huge. In the next few years BW got more and more serious and foreigners weren't able to keep up.

Please if you know any fans of CLG give them a call today...
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
Mensol
Profile Joined September 2012
14536 Posts
May 27 2013 16:16 GMT
#3222
On May 28 2013 00:17 Zdrastochye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 00:13 Mensol wrote:
what the fuck is wrong with recent sales?

corki, akali and cho? are you kidding me riot?


It's not like the first time they've been on sale.

"i've been waiting for cho to be on sale" said no one ever.

Recent champion sales are terrible.
If you don't know what the fuck you are doing, how are your enemies supposed to know what the fuck you are doing. - imaqtpie on NA teams at Worlds.
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
May 27 2013 16:20 GMT
#3223
On May 28 2013 01:09 obesechicken13 wrote:
So HotShot was like the closest thing to Boxer in BW. When Boxer left LoL to join the army that was pretty huge. In the next few years BW got more and more serious and foreigners weren't able to keep up.

Please if you know any fans of CLG give them a call today...


Now you are just going to make all the clg fans panic, that's not nice at all. They have it rough enough as is.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
May 27 2013 16:28 GMT
#3224
On May 28 2013 01:09 obesechicken13 wrote:
So HotShot was like the closest thing to Boxer in BW. When Boxer left LoL to join the army that was pretty huge. In the next few years BW got more and more serious and foreigners weren't able to keep up.

Please if you know any fans of CLG give them a call today...

Boxer would be so awesome in LoL. I really hope he plays some day
Vanka
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
China1336 Posts
May 27 2013 16:32 GMT
#3225
On May 28 2013 01:07 c.Deadly wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 00:55 Vanka wrote:
So I use d for flash and f for barrier/exhaust/ignite/heal/teleport, but when I jungle I run d on smite and f on flash. =/ I can't decide whether the times I confuse myself when I run my normal setup (not flashing in when I want to) outweighs relearning switching it to d for flash for all times, considering I've been flashing at blue buff...


I think it depends how ingrained the Smite on D thing is. For a long time I ran Ghost on D and Smite on F for jungle Shaco (since I ran Ghost/Flash on Sivir mid, just kept ghost in the same spot) and after hundreds of games with Smite on F I can't unlearn it. I think the extra split second to realize Flash is on a different key than usual outweighs the prospect of missing a smite by flashing into the jungle camp.


I've played this game for 2 years and jungle amumu was my first champ leveling up, so it's pretty engrained. But it's messed me up quite a few times whenever I go long stints wihtout jungling, so I feel like more consistancy would be worthwhile...
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-27 16:33:58
May 27 2013 16:33 GMT
#3226
On May 28 2013 01:09 obesechicken13 wrote:
So HotShot was like the closest thing to Boxer in BW. When Boxer left LoL to join the army that was pretty huge. In the next few years BW got more and more serious and foreigners weren't able to keep up.

Please if you know any fans of CLG give them a call today...

But the team boxer created went on to be one of the best for all history.
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
May 27 2013 16:34 GMT
#3227
I took 34% off Isai in ssb64 when I played a game with him online, after which he raped me for five straight stocks without getting touched once.

I think that qualifies me as the best ssb64 player on this board.
TranslatorBaa!
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
May 27 2013 16:36 GMT
#3228
On May 28 2013 01:03 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 01:01 Numy wrote:
I just go D flash F everything else no matter role

What if you don't get flash though? o-O

I used to do F on flash D on ignite but when I run ghost I went F on ignite D on ghost... <.<


Generally flash on D is better. flash-ulting with F is epicly slow.

on my keyboard f is closer to r than d :O
Chun-li since ST
nojitosunrise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States6188 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-27 16:57:26
May 27 2013 16:43 GMT
#3229
Anyone know what the "important LoL matches" that are being referred to in this article?
LoL Proleague incoming?
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/1f56ss/korean_dailyesports_editorial_the_scheduling_of/
JonGalt
Profile Joined February 2013
Pootie too good!4331 Posts
May 27 2013 16:45 GMT
#3230
On May 27 2013 03:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:09 Parnage wrote:
Seeing Nocturnes ultimate effect on someone was pretty neat, it reminded me of some of the later episodes of Hellsing Ultimate. Ryze was freaked out, then he realized he's Ryze and did what Ryze does. Really liked the trailer, only downside was not enough Yordle.

I thought it was funny how Ryze had to flip through his book to use his spells.

Darn it... which one was my prison again? Right W!
[image loading]


That Karthus picture is one of the funniest LoL-related things I have ever seen.

On May 27 2013 03:48 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Get good, stop being jealous, profit. Then again, considering how the writing staff is a recognised bunch of slackers I guess you'll claim that you don't have time to improve because those VoDs for the next write-up won't watch themselves.


#ShotsFired

On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.


I'm so jealous of people who get to play this game. Take it to the QQ thread Asmo, no one wants to here it.+ Show Spoiler +
<3


I don't know why, but I have been laughing my ass off catching up. From Diana QR to over-my-head pokemon to nostalgia of joining TL to everything else has been cracking me up. TheLink's speech on manning up was so funny I am laughing just thinking about it.

And to actually add to the discussion, I discovered TL when I was in middle school during my SC:BW phase. My parents wouldn't let me make online accounts for websites and I was only allowed an hour of computer time a day so I didn't spend much time looking there. I remember spending a few minutes reading about Boxer and Yellow. I remember Stork's name too. But then I'd spend the rest of my time playing lurker D or hero arena haha. I randomly checked up when I was playing more call of duty and cs but not much. I rediscovered TL (and got an account) the day I got a StarCraft 2 Beta key back in April of 2010. Then I was StarCraft 2 until Christmas 2011 when I started playing LoL. I knew TL would have good info about the game so I came here! Finally started posting when I came here to Lesotho.

StarCraft for me is akin to a childhood girlfriend that moved away. We chatted over the years but didn't reconnect until you were all grown up. You looked so beautiful but you seemed a lot smarter and more fun when we were younger. Luckily my good friend TL took care of me, and after our break-up, he introduced me to League of Legends.

Weirdly specific metaphor and totally unnecessary, but I had fun.

TL;DR: I hope League of Legends fills the void that WoL failed to do and that Brood War is unable to fill nowadays. Although you guys might lose me to CS:GO when I get back.

P.S. How are people's opinion of CS:GO here? I know there's a thread, but the posts are pretty slow there.
LiquidLegends StaffWho is Jon Galt?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
May 27 2013 16:46 GMT
#3231
Omg that Dyrus-Chaox photo Q_Q
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
May 27 2013 16:51 GMT
#3232
On May 28 2013 01:03 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 01:01 Numy wrote:
I just go D flash F everything else no matter role

What if you don't get flash though? o-O

I used to do F on flash D on ignite but when I run ghost I went F on ignite D on ghost... <.<


Generally flash on D is better. flash-ulting with F is epicly slow.


Generally D will be all the escape so if ghost then ghost will go on D. If Flash and ghost then D Flash Ghost F
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 27 2013 16:55 GMT
#3233
On May 28 2013 01:45 JonGalt wrote:
My parents wouldn't let me make online accounts for websites and I was only allowed an hour of computer time a day so I didn't spend much time looking there.

omg me too DX. It was horrible. A few times I'd have to leave games of SC because they'd run longer than 40 minutes and I felt like a douche so I just stopped playing at all.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
May 27 2013 16:59 GMT
#3234
On May 28 2013 01:51 Numy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 28 2013 01:03 Shikyo wrote:
On May 28 2013 01:01 Numy wrote:
I just go D flash F everything else no matter role

What if you don't get flash though? o-O

I used to do F on flash D on ignite but when I run ghost I went F on ignite D on ghost... <.<


Generally flash on D is better. flash-ulting with F is epicly slow.


Generally D will be all the escape so if ghost then ghost will go on D. If Flash and ghost then D Flash Ghost F


But if you run your offensive summoner spell on D (ignite, exhaust) you can yell on vent/ts/skype etc that you're "giving them the d." Cause you got this.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
May 27 2013 17:02 GMT
#3235
So after All-star, the Chinese think its hard to say who is number one in their roles but one thing for they can know for sure is InSec is the best jungler in the world right now. What you guys think?
Terran
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 27 2013 17:04 GMT
#3236
Treat League like real life, don't Flash your D.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-27 17:10:22
May 27 2013 17:09 GMT
#3237
On May 28 2013 01:45 JonGalt wrote:
+ Show Spoiler [Nonsense] +
On May 27 2013 03:42 obesechicken13 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:09 Parnage wrote:
Seeing Nocturnes ultimate effect on someone was pretty neat, it reminded me of some of the later episodes of Hellsing Ultimate. Ryze was freaked out, then he realized he's Ryze and did what Ryze does. Really liked the trailer, only downside was not enough Yordle.

I thought it was funny how Ryze had to flip through his book to use his spells.

Darn it... which one was my prison again? Right W!
[image loading]


That Karthus picture is one of the funniest LoL-related things I have ever seen.

On May 27 2013 03:48 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.

Get good, stop being jealous, profit. Then again, considering how the writing staff is a recognised bunch of slackers I guess you'll claim that you don't have time to improve because those VoDs for the next write-up won't watch themselves.


#ShotsFired

On May 27 2013 03:40 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2013 03:35 Parametric wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


Season 3 goal complete! Most satisfying rammus game ever, every gank turned into a kill.


I'm so jealous of people who don't suck at this game.


I'm so jealous of people who get to play this game. Take it to the QQ thread Asmo, no one wants to here it.+ Show Spoiler +
<3


I don't know why, but I have been laughing my ass off catching up. From Diana QR to over-my-head pokemon to nostalgia of joining TL to everything else has been cracking me up. TheLink's speech on manning up was so funny I am laughing just thinking about it.

And to actually add to the discussion, I discovered TL when I was in middle school during my SC:BW phase. My parents wouldn't let me make online accounts for websites and I was only allowed an hour of computer time a day so I didn't spend much time looking there. I remember spending a few minutes reading about Boxer and Yellow. I remember Stork's name too. But then I'd spend the rest of my time playing lurker D or hero arena haha. I randomly checked up when I was playing more call of duty and cs but not much. I rediscovered TL (and got an account) the day I got a StarCraft 2 Beta key back in April of 2010. Then I was StarCraft 2 until Christmas 2011 when I started playing LoL. I knew TL would have good info about the game so I came here! Finally started posting when I came here to Lesotho.

StarCraft for me is akin to a childhood girlfriend that moved away. We chatted over the years but didn't reconnect until you were all grown up. You looked so beautiful but you seemed a lot smarter and more fun when we were younger. Luckily my good friend TL took care of me, and after our break-up, he introduced me to League of Legends.

Weirdly specific metaphor and totally unnecessary, but I had fun.

TL;DR: I hope League of Legends fills the void that WoL failed to do and that Brood War is unable to fill nowadays. Although you guys might lose me to CS:GO when I get back.

P.S. How are people's opinion of CS:GO here? I know there's a thread, but the posts are pretty slow there.


I swear I'm coming for you one day Galt.

+ Show Spoiler +
<3
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Navi
Profile Joined November 2009
5286 Posts
May 27 2013 17:11 GMT
#3238
f flash for me so less chance of fat fingering it
Hey! Listen!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-27 17:16:54
May 27 2013 17:13 GMT
#3239
Too busy running Teleport top now. I've grown to like it (I did it a bunch early s3 before Olaf and items nerfs, simply because I'd have something like Warmogs then Randuin's or SV+tabi and I'd be unkillable + probably capable of 1v1ing everybody but the mobile AD, so I worked on splitpushing, but since Olaf was raped into unplayability against anything ranged or with escapes, and the advent of much, much stronger duelists—I don't see Kha being out-pushed by Olaf, and Zed will just straight-up kill him if he has BotRK, even w/o using his ult, all while having a stronger laning phase— I defaulted back to Jax/Irelia) and now I'm learning to use Teleport to make plays during the laning phase and secure drakes and stuff.

About Jax and Irelia, using them now with the new popular builds, champions, and especially the presence of BotRK feels... weird. Well, not directly weird. But when I look at the way I play them now, and how I played them before, I'm left wondering how I could ever play them by rushing triforce. Sure you've got stronger burst (in trades: in an all-in I'm pretty sure BotRK active wins), but less dps (less AS and no on-hit on triforce for barely more AD), and more importantly no sustain. There are so many times where I feel I wouldn't survive the lane without the sustain, and teamfights/skirmishes where I end with like 200-300 HP, I'm left wondering how I could tank so well in s2.
Was randuin's that much stronger/accessible (I remember it being a staple for first defensive item, though people prefered GA)? Is the power creep responsible for how much damage you have to tank during an initiation being much higher? Did the mastery changes affect stuff so much (I don't think so, esp. if people don't buy flat pen)?

How the hell was I able to initiate midgame fights by Qing in as Irelia... (well, back when Cutlass was a decent item I used to rush it on Jax since he has no innate sustain, but still triforce strong)?

(Random bit: I told my team Shen had 4% crit chance at the start of the game, people joked about it. Rammus gets his blue, goes for his red or wraiths... Shen invades him and when Orianna tries to help Rammus she dies to a crit. At least they took it well. Also finally beat a Jayce with Irelia. Still scrubish from my part, but damn that feels good.)
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23421 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-27 17:35:43
May 27 2013 17:34 GMT
#3240
i never fat finger d but ive lost count of how many times i was typing some stupid joke and i didnt press enter fast enough and hit d first and flashed. (or pressed enter too fast and missed a d letter at the end and flashed)

this accidently resulted in a good joke when I said (in all chat)
blah blah blah blah getting rape
*flashes*
dont ask where the d went

nobody noticed i flashed or even realized i was making that joke and took the other meaning
Prev 1 160 161 162 163 164 351 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings115
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 178
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10595
White-Ra 320
Dota 2
monkeys_forever808
NeuroSwarm143
febbydoto3
League of Legends
Doublelift6088
JimRising 657
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox863
Other Games
summit1g8507
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS58
Mew2King32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick310
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 10
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 81
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 40m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
9h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.