• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:27
CEST 23:27
KST 06:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

[Patch 3.06: Lissandra Patch] General Discussion - Page 132

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 189 Next
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
May 09 2013 19:38 GMT
#2621
I had the leader one for like 3 days, I'm not sure what happened to it.
It's your boy Guzma!
Alzadar
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada5009 Posts
May 09 2013 19:38 GMT
#2622
On May 10 2013 04:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 04:33 Alzadar wrote:
I just got a Helpful ribbon. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

I have 7 Helpful honour. What gives?


No one is helpful so you're the greatest citizen EVER.


I guess. I really like the look of the ribbon, I hope it sticks around for a bit.

Although now everyone in champ select is cracking wise about me being helpful.
I am the Town Medic.
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
May 09 2013 19:39 GMT
#2623
On May 10 2013 04:38 Alzadar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 04:36 AsmodeusXI wrote:
On May 10 2013 04:33 Alzadar wrote:
I just got a Helpful ribbon. I don't think I've ever seen one before.

I have 7 Helpful honour. What gives?


No one is helpful so you're the greatest citizen EVER.


I guess. I really like the look of the ribbon, I hope it sticks around for a bit.

Although now everyone in champ select is cracking wise about me being helpful.


Ungrateful bastards.

What if having a ribbon gave you extra weight on your reports? =P
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 09 2013 19:46 GMT
#2624
i have like 200 helpfuls, lol.

When I play a perfect support game I get a ton of honor.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-05-09 19:49:26
May 09 2013 19:49 GMT
#2625
Yeah, they're bad jokes magnets more than anything. And you get them based on honor received "recently" on a per-game basis, not based on the total number you have. It decays, but probably slowly, I played more than 50 honour-less games before I lost my crests.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 09 2013 19:50 GMT
#2626
On May 10 2013 04:46 ticklishmusic wrote:
i have like 200 helpfuls, lol.

When I play a perfect support game I get a ton of honor.

You shouldn't be honored for helpful if you play a perfect support though... They're doing it wrong ;S
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
May 09 2013 19:50 GMT
#2627
On May 10 2013 04:35 Djin)ftw( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 04:19 cLutZ wrote:
Yi is gonna be reworked for the same reason they are thinking about changing Nunu.


To be honest, Yi's kid sucks. They should reduce the dmg from alphastrike so this all-in build with dorans ring, no mr/armor whatsoever, into rabadon/lichbane loses its viability.
While I have no problem with high risk/high reward styles of play, with Yi it is just too much imho. You cant really punish him, beacuse even as a melee, he can farm so well with alpha strike. And thus you just hope that he doesnt get a reset in team fights. Just retarded, like techies in Dota.

And while it is kinda the same with blitz who is more or less uesless if he doesnt land a grab, at least its a skillshot. Fucking lowskill Yi players all the time, all-inning you with their bullshit full AP gambles.

That being said, what happened to fizz with ignite/barrier and 30-0-0? Incarnati0n went to #1 EUW with >1000 league points, then he was gone and fizz is now at 47.xx%. Did I miss something?


whoa, lets leave his kids out of this.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
obesechicken13
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States10467 Posts
May 09 2013 19:55 GMT
#2628
On May 10 2013 04:10 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 03:53 Parametric wrote:
http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/

neat new site


Ooooooooh shiny.

Looks like the Bnet site almost exactly or an older rendition of it.
I think in our modern age technology has evolved to become more addictive. The things that don't give us pleasure aren't used as much. Work was never meant to be fun, but doing it makes us happier in the long run.
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
May 09 2013 20:02 GMT
#2629
On May 10 2013 04:50 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 04:46 ticklishmusic wrote:
i have like 200 helpfuls, lol.

When I play a perfect support game I get a ton of honor.

You shouldn't be honored for helpful if you play a perfect support though... They're doing it wrong ;S


It's kind of weird actually. The pattern tends to be I get bottom stupidly snowballed so my AD will agree with my calls, and then from there the team will follow us (me around).
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 09 2013 20:06 GMT
#2630
Oh I just mean this:

Friendly:
Summoners who would be honored through this category are those that have a positive impact on your game and make the match enjoyable, win or lose.
Helpful:
This category is for summoners that share their know-how and actively help other players improve their gameplay.
Honorable Opponent:
Honorable Opponents are players from the opposing team that remain humble in victory or graceful in defeat and/or behave in a positive manner throughout the game. This is the only category where a player can receive a crest without any points in the other categories.[2] The crest awarded is red.
Teamwork:
This category honors players that put the team ahead of themselves. This includes anything from forming great plans, helping struggling lanes recuperate, and more.

You should be honored for helpful if you teach others about how the game works, not for saving them for example. ;S It'd make more sense for you to be honored for teamwork, hm.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 09 2013 20:24 GMT
#2631
On May 10 2013 03:53 Parametric wrote:
http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/

neat new site

Item section is broken, searching "tons of damage" doesn't bring up triforce like it does in game.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
May 09 2013 20:46 GMT
#2632
On May 10 2013 05:06 Shikyo wrote:
You should be honored for helpful if you teach others about how the game works, not for saving them for example. ;S It'd make more sense for you to be honored for teamwork, hm.

Then no one would every use helpful, because in practice when you try to teach someone about the game they think you're being a dick.
Moderator
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
May 09 2013 20:49 GMT
#2633
I have a badge that says I'm "Great Leader"

[image loading]

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
May 09 2013 20:50 GMT
#2634
On May 10 2013 05:46 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 05:06 Shikyo wrote:
You should be honored for helpful if you teach others about how the game works, not for saving them for example. ;S It'd make more sense for you to be honored for teamwork, hm.

Then no one would every use helpful, because in practice when you try to teach someone about the game they think you're being a dick.

There is no such thing as constructive criticism in LoL
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
May 09 2013 20:55 GMT
#2635
On May 10 2013 05:49 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I have a badge that says I'm "Great Leader"

[image loading]

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER

But what do you do with 5 hats?
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 09 2013 21:01 GMT
#2636
LOL 5hatcombo cracks me up every time
they did you a favour
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
May 09 2013 21:08 GMT
#2637
On May 10 2013 06:01 Slayer91 wrote:
LOL 5hatcombo cracks me up every time
they did you a favour

It's a TF2 thing, Riot, honest!
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 09 2013 21:09 GMT
#2638
its as not funny if you make sense of it like that

its better as some completely absurd idea with funny words that would make sense in a lot of other combinations
cLutZ
Profile Joined November 2010
United States19574 Posts
May 09 2013 21:10 GMT
#2639
On May 10 2013 04:35 Djin)ftw( wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2013 04:19 cLutZ wrote:
Yi is gonna be reworked for the same reason they are thinking about changing Nunu.


To be honest, Yi's kid sucks. They should reduce the dmg from alphastrike so this all-in build with dorans ring, no mr/armor whatsoever, into rabadon/lichbane loses its viability.
While I have no problem with high risk/high reward styles of play, with Yi it is just too much imho. You cant really punish him, beacuse even as a melee, he can farm so well with alpha strike. And thus you just hope that he doesnt get a reset in team fights. Just retarded, like techies in Dota.

And while it is kinda the same with blitz who is more or less uesless if he doesnt land a grab, at least its a skillshot. Fucking lowskill Yi players all the time, all-inning you with their bullshit full AP gambles.

That being said, what happened to fizz with ignite/barrier and 30-0-0? Incarnati0n went to #1 EUW with >1000 league points, then he was gone and fizz is now at 47.xx%. Did I miss something?


I was referring to the win lane>lose game + annoyance factor.

I love Yi's kit, the problem is that depending on your build you always have 1 move that is basically worthless (Just like nunu!).
Freeeeeeedom
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
May 09 2013 21:11 GMT
#2640
On May 10 2013 05:49 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
I have a badge that says I'm "Great Leader"

[image loading]

ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER

Does that mean if you threaten to feed you get free elo from riot?
liftlift > tsm
Prev 1 130 131 132 133 134 189 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub272
Nina 161
NeuroSwarm 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14586
scan(afreeca) 24
Bale 14
NaDa 11
Dota 2
febbydoto18
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King51
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4107
Liquid`Hasu679
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1998
summit1g1759
shahzam595
WinterStarcraft370
ToD291
C9.Mang0288
JuggernautJason36
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1009
Other Games
• imaqtpie1043
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 34m
INu's Battles
13h 34m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 34m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.