• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

[Patch 1.0.0.150: Shadow Isles] General Discussion - Page…

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 310 Next
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:10:50
November 07 2012 03:09 GMT
#4541
On November 07 2012 11:15 Chrispy wrote:
I'd just like to point out that Aprho was using 4 crit chance blues before I told him using 2 crit chances blues gives the same amount of % crit. .56 rounds up to 1%.

JUS SAYIN.

I was under the impression that NOTHING in LoL actually rounds, it's just displayed in whole numbers.

But maybe crit% is different, because crit is CRUAZEE


On November 07 2012 12:07 Mondeezy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 11:11 Sufficiency wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:10 Mondeezy wrote:
Welp, just tanked down to 1408 cause I couldn't carry hard enough :/ cya later gold unless it gets delayed again (crosses fingers) lol.

My Lee Sin just went 0-8 against an Elise Top who built like a bruiser..is that actually a viable build? I was under the impression she should go tanky/ap items like Rylai's, FH, etc.


IMO it's going to be delayed for more than a week.


Eh I thought EU was patching tonight, so shouldn't we get it tomorrow?

?
EU never patches before NA does.

The only time it ever was close was lee sin patch, that went live at the same time
A backwards poet writes inverse.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:14:05
November 07 2012 03:13 GMT
#4542
On November 07 2012 12:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 11:15 Chrispy wrote:
I'd just like to point out that Aprho was using 4 crit chance blues before I told him using 2 crit chances blues gives the same amount of % crit. .56 rounds up to 1%.

JUS SAYIN.

I was under the impression that NOTHING in LoL actually rounds, it's just displayed in whole numbers.

But maybe crit% is different, because crit is CRUAZEE


Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:07 Mondeezy wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:11 Sufficiency wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:10 Mondeezy wrote:
Welp, just tanked down to 1408 cause I couldn't carry hard enough :/ cya later gold unless it gets delayed again (crosses fingers) lol.

My Lee Sin just went 0-8 against an Elise Top who built like a bruiser..is that actually a viable build? I was under the impression she should go tanky/ap items like Rylai's, FH, etc.


IMO it's going to be delayed for more than a week.


Eh I thought EU was patching tonight, so shouldn't we get it tomorrow?

?
EU never patches before NA does.

The only time it ever was close was lee sin patch, that went live at the same time

Actually i believe the people at riot have said every stat is calculated down to the decimal, so not just crit but all the other ones also(i could be wrong tho)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:17:01
November 07 2012 03:16 GMT
#4543
On November 07 2012 11:51 petered wrote:
Nasus is actually surprisingly good versus top laners who depend on auto attacking to do their damage. Back when tryndamere was popular (pre nerf) I used to counter pick him with nasus all the time and I usually came out quite ahead in lane, then made him absolutely worthless in teamfights. Jax is tougher because his auto reset, but still quite manageable imo.

Another common mistake people make against nasus is they try to dominate him at level 1. He is actually pretty strong at level 1 and most champions will just burn through their mana without being able to push him out of lane. The key is to abuse his levels 3-5 because his abilities scale pretty terribly with levels.

I knew the sustained trades I'd lose, but I expected the double tap to be effective and bursty enough to outsustain his passive. Turns out W is so friggin' good it even trumps that.
Maybe I'd have been able to hold him off with an early chain vest or something, but with their teamcomp (and the fact that bot spent a load of time trading kills) I couldn't run without MR, so I couldn't just go the vamp/tabi/chainvest road. I'd have to try that one day, but for one it doesn't change the fact that Nasus will freefarm, which you don't want, and above all it means I'd have to play the match-up again. Ugh. Don't wanna.
(In a setup more in line with the meta I'd have picked Pantheon if given the chance, or just Swain probably, but those wouldn't work against Irelia so I couldn't take the chance.)

The cooldown reduction on W levels is friggin' good tho, allows him to cast it even more often (it's basically 100% uptime with 40% cdr at max level, it's that obnoxious).

Seeing people play Nidalee makes me kinda want to buy her and learn all the cool stuff (I mean, she seems pretty good to force you to train your mechanics and learn to precisely assess situations) but I've got so many mids to learn without expanding my top pool. :<


@decimals: everything is treated with decimals internally, from crit chance to AD to regen stats.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
November 07 2012 03:17 GMT
#4544
On November 07 2012 12:07 Parnage wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:00 LaNague wrote:
ok who here is grack sparrow in Eu west, best name.


My god.. I am envious of that name. Why didn't I think of that?!


I don't get it. Care to enlighten me?
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
November 07 2012 03:21 GMT
#4545
On November 07 2012 12:17 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:07 Parnage wrote:
On November 07 2012 12:00 LaNague wrote:
ok who here is grack sparrow in Eu west, best name.


My god.. I am envious of that name. Why didn't I think of that?!


I don't get it. Care to enlighten me?

It sounds like jack sparrow, which is the name of a pirate.

And pirates are rad.

He also wears a leather gracket, so more power to him.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mondeezy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1938 Posts
November 07 2012 03:23 GMT
#4546
On November 07 2012 12:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 11:15 Chrispy wrote:
I'd just like to point out that Aprho was using 4 crit chance blues before I told him using 2 crit chances blues gives the same amount of % crit. .56 rounds up to 1%.

JUS SAYIN.

I was under the impression that NOTHING in LoL actually rounds, it's just displayed in whole numbers.

But maybe crit% is different, because crit is CRUAZEE


Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:07 Mondeezy wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:11 Sufficiency wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:10 Mondeezy wrote:
Welp, just tanked down to 1408 cause I couldn't carry hard enough :/ cya later gold unless it gets delayed again (crosses fingers) lol.

My Lee Sin just went 0-8 against an Elise Top who built like a bruiser..is that actually a viable build? I was under the impression she should go tanky/ap items like Rylai's, FH, etc.


IMO it's going to be delayed for more than a week.


Eh I thought EU was patching tonight, so shouldn't we get it tomorrow?

?
EU never patches before NA does.

The only time it ever was close was lee sin patch, that went live at the same time


Ah ok. I thought I saw a red post on the forums saying that EU was getting a patch tonight or tomorrow but I may be mistaken. Time to grind out what I can then :S
LoL NA: Mondeezy - TL - Riven <3
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:26:22
November 07 2012 03:24 GMT
#4547
WTF are you guys talking about?

I ran two crit chance blues and tested it a single player game and auto attacked until I got a crit. AND GUESS WHAT I GOT A CRIT.

It rounds up in stats and in game.

I conclude that y'all are dumb.
Retvrn to Forvms
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12017 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:30:34
November 07 2012 03:27 GMT
#4548
On November 07 2012 12:24 Chrispy wrote:
WTF are you guys talking about?

I ran two crit chance blues and tested it a single player game and auto attacked until I got a crit. AND GUESS WHAT I GOT A CRIT.

It rounds up in stats and in game.

I conclude that y'all are dumb.


Are you trolling?

On the off chance that you are not, people were talking about the fact that 0.56% crit from runes is not the same as 1.12%, as the game does NOT round those. Which means that with 2 crit blues you DON'T have the same amount as with 4. However, you obviously still got a crit chance, namely 0.56%. Which is less then 1.12%. Both appear to be rounded as 1%, but they are NOT 1% in game, since LoL does only round for tooltips, not for gameplay.
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:28:46
November 07 2012 03:28 GMT
#4549
On November 07 2012 12:24 Chrispy wrote:
WTF are you guys talking about?

I ran two crit chance blues and tested it a single player game and auto attacked until I got a crit. AND GUESS WHAT I GOT A CRIT.

It rounds up in stats and in game.

I conclude that y'all are dumb.

Even if the chance to happen is less than 1%, there is still a chance for it to happen.

Edit: Can't tell if serious or not.
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 07 2012 03:28 GMT
#4550
0.2% is still more than 0%, so even with internal decimals you'll still get a crit eventually.

In case phyvo doesn't get it, IdrA was nicknamed "the Grakken" (some pun between Krakken and his name, Greg Fields). Then loads of puns happened (with the usual "that one gracked me up").
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
November 07 2012 03:29 GMT
#4551
On November 07 2012 12:13 arb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:09 Dandel Ion wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:15 Chrispy wrote:
I'd just like to point out that Aprho was using 4 crit chance blues before I told him using 2 crit chances blues gives the same amount of % crit. .56 rounds up to 1%.

JUS SAYIN.

I was under the impression that NOTHING in LoL actually rounds, it's just displayed in whole numbers.

But maybe crit% is different, because crit is CRUAZEE


On November 07 2012 12:07 Mondeezy wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:11 Sufficiency wrote:
On November 07 2012 11:10 Mondeezy wrote:
Welp, just tanked down to 1408 cause I couldn't carry hard enough :/ cya later gold unless it gets delayed again (crosses fingers) lol.

My Lee Sin just went 0-8 against an Elise Top who built like a bruiser..is that actually a viable build? I was under the impression she should go tanky/ap items like Rylai's, FH, etc.


IMO it's going to be delayed for more than a week.


Eh I thought EU was patching tonight, so shouldn't we get it tomorrow?

?
EU never patches before NA does.

The only time it ever was close was lee sin patch, that went live at the same time

Actually i believe the people at riot have said every stat is calculated down to the decimal, so not just crit but all the other ones also(i could be wrong tho)

this is correct, everything does round at least after akali was released cause there were issues with runes not activating her passives properly when rounding
zulu_nation8
Profile Blog Joined May 2005
China26351 Posts
November 07 2012 03:29 GMT
#4552
chrispysc cockiest crit runer NA
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 07 2012 03:29 GMT
#4553
On November 07 2012 12:17 phyvo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2012 12:07 Parnage wrote:
On November 07 2012 12:00 LaNague wrote:
ok who here is grack sparrow in Eu west, best name.


My god.. I am envious of that name. Why didn't I think of that?!


I don't get it. Care to enlighten me?


Idra's nickname is also Grack ever since Boxer thought his name was "Grack" instead of "Greg."
So I imagine idra with an eye patch. lol
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
November 07 2012 03:30 GMT
#4554
On November 07 2012 12:28 Alaric wrote:
0.2% is still more than 0%, so even with internal decimals you'll still get a crit eventually.

In case phyvo doesn't get it, IdrA was nicknamed "the Grakken" (some pun between Krakken and his name, Greg Fields). Then loads of puns happened (with the usual "that one gracked me up").


Thanks much for the explanation, I never followed Idra that much so I had no idea.

Also Chrispy trolling us all. =P
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
November 07 2012 03:31 GMT
#4555
'k I'm bad, forgot about the Boxer part. Shame on me.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
November 07 2012 03:32 GMT
#4556
I'm the hero LoL deserves.
Retvrn to Forvms
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
November 07 2012 03:35 GMT
#4557
On November 07 2012 12:32 Chrispy wrote:
I'm the hero LoL deserves.


Champion*
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
MooMooMugi
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States10531 Posts
November 07 2012 03:40 GMT
#4558
On November 07 2012 12:32 Chrispy wrote:
I'm the hero LoL deserves.

Some people just want the Summoner's Rift to burn
|LoL & SC2 IGN both my username| Just livin' the baylife| Hearthstone ID: MooMooMugi#1544| Dank Memer since 2011
Irave
Profile Joined October 2010
United States9965 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-07 03:46:34
November 07 2012 03:44 GMT
#4559
Glad to see Fear consistently scrimming, though not sure how they will do at Lonestar Clash.
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
November 07 2012 03:44 GMT
#4560
best gd discussion NA
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Prev 1 226 227 228 229 230 310 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 49m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.