• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:13
CEST 02:13
KST 09:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)22Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8043 users

[Patch 1.0.0.136: Lulu] General Discussion - Page 164

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 339 Next
Remember guys, this is the general discussion thread. Keep whine/QQ posts in the appropriate QQ memorial thread! Thanks!
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:08:23
April 02 2012 13:02 GMT
#3261
On April 02 2012 21:35 Two_DoWn wrote:
I think sona would be a much better champ if they just removed her auras and let her go around power cording shit.

She would be a better ad than ezreal rofl...
Cackle™
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:55:18
April 02 2012 13:09 GMT
#3262
Ah, yes. That's what I meant, sorry: she isn't any weaker lategame than before, but one of the reasons why she was picked, aka "extremely strong lane phase", isn't relevant anymore (hence my comment about her level 1-2 W, since except if you max it first it won't get past that level in the laning phase).

Then again, I'm bad at hitting Q on champs with her; maybe I'm just that bad, even, but I find its targeting mechanic all but ideal save for the occasional opportunity, and I can barely hit it w/o overexposing myself to poke and hits (it's got a good range, but since it's easy for minions to get in the way...). So her harass/poke doesn't seem that good to me in laning unless you manage to really zone your opponent first, or spend a good deal of mana setting up lots of powerchord (be it W before a trade or Q when they go to last hit).

Edit: and don't get me wrong, I agree that her laning needed to be nerfed. I just think they overdid it, by nerfing everything, and nerfing it quite non-trivially. Obviously this is not the only factor in her loss of popularity at the top level but I definitely think that the fact everything took a hit had a greater role in it that the extent on any of her individual skills.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
April 02 2012 13:16 GMT
#3263
On April 02 2012 21:53 BlueSpace wrote:
I can see where you are coming from but regarding the auras I think you got that backwards. Her early lvl auras were changed a lot and her late game auras are unchanged after the recent nerf.

Patch Notes (Nautilus):
Power Chord damage adjusted to 10 per level from 14 + 9 per level
Hymn of Valor passive attack damage and ability power aura reduced at earlier ranks to 4/8/12/16/20 from 8/11/14/17/20
Aria of Perseverance passive armor and magic resist aura reduced at earlier ranks to 3/6/9/12/15 from 7/9/11/13/15
Song of Celerity passive movement speed aura reduced at earlier ranks to 4/8/12/16/20 from 8/11/14/17/20


So I think that she is still strong as soon as you hit the later phase of laning but you don't have that insane lvl1/2 damage on her anymore. I used to start with q but now I'm experimenting with w and even e. Although e needs a non-retarded ad, that actually knows when to chase to get a few more shots in after the power chord slow and that usually doesn't work in solo q.

Yeah her auras are almost balanced now.

The thing about auras is that most of them are OP as fuck. They just don't seem that strong because they don't really directly affect gameplay.
Is Janna's shield really good? Anybody would answer yes. And it just got nerfed, and still is strong.
Sora's armor buff on the heal? Everyone sees how people go from "shit I take so much damage" to "lol I'm tank now"
Is Taric's W SOOO STROOONG? Most people say "lolwat". But it's free armor on your carry (permanently now!) and an armor debuff on the enemy by the same amount. Meaning your carry does tons of damage while being tanky as hell. And the consensus seems to be "meh"
Exaplos dos: Aegis. Holy, so OP. Get Aegis on Taric for Aura Madness. Get Aegis always. Never should noone on your team get aegis.

The balancing problem is that auras that are NOT worlds of OP just don't get built (see Soul Shroud, where the aura is okay, maybe even strong, but the rest of the item is useless. Soul Shroud is still worth the buy, but nobody will ever buy it.)
Just because people don't see the aura doing anything.
But people buy Locket on supports because "haha 100 hp as a shield, gud item", when the shield is absolutely negligable, because it's usually only grazed on 2-3 people anyways. (obvious exaggeration, locket is only bought because it can build from HoG)

tl; dr -> People are stupid, auras are OP
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
April 02 2012 13:28 GMT
#3264
Soul Shroud rarely gets picked because it's hard to not have much of the aura wasted due to CDR caps and range (must be in range before using the ability to receive any benefit). The MP5 aura is nice. CLG uses it in their poke comp.

Yes, most people severely undervalue auras.
twitch.tv/cratonz
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
April 02 2012 13:30 GMT
#3265
"OGN LoL Night Show : I AM CARRY" will be live in 1 hour with HotShotGG. Tune in now and watch the preparation. http://www.own3d.tv/ognlol
Caphe
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Vietnam10817 Posts
April 02 2012 13:30 GMT
#3266
I have a question about smart cast. I've been playing on and off for over a year now. I am currently 1500+ elo and I've never used smart cast -_-. I have no doubt that smart cast is better than normal cast in many situation. I want to start practice it.
So please tell me your tips when using smart cast as well as which champs really benifit from it and which don't.
Thanks a bunch!!
Terran
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:35:07
April 02 2012 13:34 GMT
#3267
I smart cast nearly every targeted ability, especially spammy ones like Ryze Q and Cass E. I do both on skill shots and all ultimates.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Gondlem
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia642 Posts
April 02 2012 13:47 GMT
#3268
Personally I think that there's no reason to not smart cast targeted abilities. If you're playing Ryze for example, why require two keypresses to use his Q, W and E when it could only take one? You're going to hover your mouse over the player to Q them anyway, so it just seems redundant to have to click them too.

The abilities where it's more personal preference are skillshots. It's kinda easier to hit some skillshots if they aren't smartcast, or at least it takes a while to get used to smartcasting them. Either way, judging by the number of high ELO and professional players who don't smartcast, I doubt it's going to make or break your play.
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:51:08
April 02 2012 13:48 GMT
#3269
On April 02 2012 22:09 Alaric wrote:
Ah, yes. That's what I meant, sorry: she isn't any weaker lategame than before, but one of the reasons why she was picked, aka "extremely strong lane phase", isn't relevant anymore (hence my comment about her level 1-2 W, since except if you max it first it won't get past that level in the laning phase).

Then again, I'm bad at hitting Q on champs with her; maybe I'm just that bad, even, but I find its targeting mechanic all but ideal save for the occasional opportunity, and I can barely hit it w/o overexposing myself to poke and hits (it's got a good range, but since it's easy for minions to get in the way...). So her harass/poke doesn't seem that good to me in laning unless you manage to really zone your opponent first, or spend a good deal of mana setting up lots of powerchord (be it W before a trade or Q when they go to last hit).

Edit: and don't get me wrong, I agree that her laning needed to be nerfed. I just think they overdid it, by nerfing everything, and nerfing it quite non-trivially. Obviously this is not the only factor in her loss of popularity at the top level but I definitely think that the fact everything took a hit had a greater role in hit that the extent on any of her individual skills.

She is a utility support champion now and a buff bot. Most of her kill potential is gone, so if people want to run "passive" lanes, they just pick Soraka because she offers the best sustain. Aggressive lanes take Janna/Nunu/Ali.
I think you're right though that she doesn't "fit" at the moment.

On April 02 2012 22:34 Craton wrote:
I smart cast nearly every targeted ability, especially spammy ones like Ryze Q and Cass E. I do both on skill shots and all ultimates.


I used to think that any ability can be smartcast... and then Lulu came along. I need those damn arrows for her q because it's just not possible to predict that in your head if you want to take full advantage of both bolts.
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:51:08
April 02 2012 13:49 GMT
#3270
On April 02 2012 22:30 Caphe wrote:
I have a question about smart cast. I've been playing on and off for over a year now. I am currently 1500+ elo and I've never used smart cast -_-. I have no doubt that smart cast is better than normal cast in many situation. I want to start practice it.
So please tell me your tips when using smart cast as well as which champs really benifit from it and which don't.
Thanks a bunch!!

  • Anything which is a targeted point and click spell (e.g. Annie Q) should be smart cast. Cutting off that extra 0.5s in trades when casting helps a lot. Especially if your CDs are low. (hi Ryze)
  • Skillshots at high ping. I can understand if you don't want to smart cast some skill shots and want to line them up right though (e.g. Ashe Arrow, Ez Ult). But for the most part, it helps a lot. Ez Q in particular feels much more responsive when smart cast.
  • Don't smart cast Rumble Ult. WAY too easy to mess that up lololol. Rumble Ult is a nightmare if you accidentally twitch your mouse in the wrong direction and it whiffs completely. Also, I'd avoid smart casting Anivia Wall for similar reasons too, although it still can be done.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 02 2012 13:51 GMT
#3271
On April 02 2012 22:30 Caphe wrote:
I have a question about smart cast. I've been playing on and off for over a year now. I am currently 1500+ elo and I've never used smart cast -_-. I have no doubt that smart cast is better than normal cast in many situation. I want to start practice it.
So please tell me your tips when using smart cast as well as which champs really benifit from it and which don't.
Thanks a bunch!!

Dont smartcast simply for the sake of smartcasting. A lot of good players dont use it at all, and even more only smartcast certain abilities. You should have a reason for switching when it comes to each skill.

Personally, I smartcasted everything for ~3 months and am now in the process of switching back on a lot of skills simply because quite often the benifits dont exceed the loss of accuracy.

But the best way to go about learning is simply to do it on a champ you already know so that you dont have to worry about ranges. No need to make it more difficult by having to guess range AND get used to the feel.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 13:56:26
April 02 2012 13:53 GMT
#3272
It's useful to be able to regular cast abilities when you're at long range so you know when it's going to hit, but since Riot still hasn't fixed the bug that disallows you from using shift modifiers on regular casts (without manually editing the text file), you generally get used to not using it. Smart cast on key release blows.

On April 02 2012 22:48 BlueSpace wrote:
I used to think that any ability can be smartcast... and then Lulu came along. I need those damn arrows for her q because it's just not possible to predict that in your head if you want to take full advantage of both bolts.

Yes it is. You just have to get used to how wide the fork splits based on your cursor placement.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
April 02 2012 13:56 GMT
#3273
Locket's pretty strong as an end-game item, l0l. Pop it when a teamfight is engaged and the shield lasts just long enough for at least 3 people to gain an extra 200HP which can really change the tide.

Soul shroud is so underused it's actually a little mindblowing.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-02 14:03:52
April 02 2012 14:01 GMT
#3274
Locket just a bad version of pipe from Dota. It would be much cooler if it blocked like 350-400 magic damage only. Be a sort of AOE/dual ap/super magic initiation blocker type item.

Also is sound messed up for anyone else on the carry stream?
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
zodde
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden1908 Posts
April 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#3275
On April 02 2012 22:49 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2012 22:30 Caphe wrote:
I have a question about smart cast. I've been playing on and off for over a year now. I am currently 1500+ elo and I've never used smart cast -_-. I have no doubt that smart cast is better than normal cast in many situation. I want to start practice it.
So please tell me your tips when using smart cast as well as which champs really benifit from it and which don't.
Thanks a bunch!!

  • Anything which is a targeted point and click spell (e.g. Annie Q) should be smart cast. Cutting off that extra 0.5s in trades when casting helps a lot. Especially if your CDs are low. (hi Ryze)
  • Skillshots at high ping. I can understand if you don't want to smart cast some skill shots and want to line them up right though (e.g. Ashe Arrow, Ez Ult). But for the most part, it helps a lot. Ez Q in particular feels much more responsive when smart cast.
  • Don't smart cast Rumble Ult. WAY too easy to mess that up lololol. Rumble Ult is a nightmare if you accidentally twitch your mouse in the wrong direction and it whiffs completely. Also, I'd avoid smart casting Anivia Wall for similar reasons too, although it still can be done.


Could be wrong, but Viktor's E has the same kind of targeting as Rumble's Ult, right? Never played viktor, but I'd guess you'd leave that one off smartcast as well.
Sabin010
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1892 Posts
April 02 2012 14:15 GMT
#3276
I've always been a big supporter of Soul Shroud, but only in arranged 5s where everybody can tailor their build to use the cdr with out going over the cap.
BlueSpace
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2182 Posts
April 02 2012 14:17 GMT
#3277
On April 02 2012 22:56 Juicyfruit wrote:
Locket's pretty strong as an end-game item, l0l. Pop it when a teamfight is engaged and the shield lasts just long enough for at least 3 people to gain an extra 200HP which can really change the tide.

Soul shroud is so underused it's actually a little mindblowing.

Soul Shroud is underused because everybody has been convinced that blue buff is so strong that any kind of cdr itemization is unnecessary. Also getting an item like soul shroud gets the best benefit if the rest of the team adapts itemization and lol hasn't reached that level of coordination yet. The peak at the moment is that people communicate on who gets aegis if they get it at all... which brings us back to Auras...
Probe1: "Because people are opinionated and love to share their thoughts. Then they read someone else agree with them and get their opinion confused with fact."
Chiharu Harukaze
Profile Joined September 2011
12112 Posts
April 02 2012 14:18 GMT
#3278
On April 02 2012 22:56 Juicyfruit wrote:
Soul shroud is so underused it's actually a little mindblowing.

As Craton mentioned earlier, the CDR aura is only useful if your team members cast their spells while in range of you. CDR only applies at the moment of cast time, so if they cast something then move into range of you it does nothing. There's also the problem that Soul Shroud is competing with many other very good items in its price range. In fact, it's even more expensive than Shurelya, Aegis and Locket which makes it less appealing. For most games, you're not going to have enough money as the ward bitch to buy more than two big items. In fact, you might not even finish your boots upgrade. It also doesn't have an obvious item progression path. For instance, Shurlya and Locket build out of your gp10 items and Aegis is cheap enough that it's generally ok to float the component parts in your inventory.
It's like, "Is the Federation's Mobile Suit some kind of monster?"
sob3k
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States7572 Posts
April 02 2012 14:25 GMT
#3279
On April 02 2012 23:15 zodde wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2012 22:49 Chiharu Harukaze wrote:
On April 02 2012 22:30 Caphe wrote:
I have a question about smart cast. I've been playing on and off for over a year now. I am currently 1500+ elo and I've never used smart cast -_-. I have no doubt that smart cast is better than normal cast in many situation. I want to start practice it.
So please tell me your tips when using smart cast as well as which champs really benifit from it and which don't.
Thanks a bunch!!

  • Anything which is a targeted point and click spell (e.g. Annie Q) should be smart cast. Cutting off that extra 0.5s in trades when casting helps a lot. Especially if your CDs are low. (hi Ryze)
  • Skillshots at high ping. I can understand if you don't want to smart cast some skill shots and want to line them up right though (e.g. Ashe Arrow, Ez Ult). But for the most part, it helps a lot. Ez Q in particular feels much more responsive when smart cast.
  • Don't smart cast Rumble Ult. WAY too easy to mess that up lololol. Rumble Ult is a nightmare if you accidentally twitch your mouse in the wrong direction and it whiffs completely. Also, I'd avoid smart casting Anivia Wall for similar reasons too, although it still can be done.


Could be wrong, but Viktor's E has the same kind of targeting as Rumble's Ult, right? Never played viktor, but I'd guess you'd leave that one off smartcast as well.


Viktor E is actually IMO one of the best skills to smartcast in the game. It has no cast time so you want to cast it quickly while kiting, and it works great for smartcast, you just hit E then flick the mouse in the direction you want, works really well. Also reduces keystrokes from 3 to 1. I have had huge success with Viktor when everyone was complaining about his laning, and I think its because I have a much easier time landing E's. I hit a much higher percentage of them than most other skillshots because they are hard to dodge due to the enemy not being able to tell what direction they will move in, and the lack of any casting animation.

Rumble ult got a bad rep with smartcast from a while back because it was glitched and didnt work properly with smartcast, but they have fixed that supposedly. I don't play Rumble so I don't know.
In Hungry Hungry Hippos there are no such constraints—one can constantly attempt to collect marbles with one’s hippo, limited only by one’s hippo-levering capabilities.
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
April 02 2012 14:29 GMT
#3280
Bekuh is actually pretty damn attractive. I never saw a picture of her before this.

Although I wish HSGG stopped talking in broken english.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Prev 1 162 163 164 165 166 339 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 47m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12581
Rain 1775
Artosis 810
White-Ra 220
ToSsGirL 43
Dota 2
monkeys_forever616
NeuroSwarm168
League of Legends
Doublelift4286
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1232
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2278
WinterStarcraft137
Other Games
summit1g9022
shahzam687
ArmadaUGS682
Day[9].tv597
JimRising 490
C9.Mang0306
ViBE138
Maynarde117
Trikslyr46
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream116
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 95
• davetesta28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1188
• Day9tv597
• Shiphtur274
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 47m
OSC
12h 47m
Stellar Fest
12h 47m
OSC
23h 47m
Stellar Fest
1d 12h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.