• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:07
CEST 01:07
KST 08:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War665.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
ESL Pro Tour for SC2 discontinued [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Ziemie's Starcraft 1 Prequel Campaign Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch)
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13105 users

[Patch 1.0.0.129: Fizz] General Discussion - Page 81

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 158 Next
Want to rage about your latest loss?
Use the QQ thread.
If you whine in GD, you'll get warned.
NoobieOne
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1183 Posts
November 22 2011 06:12 GMT
#1601
found this pic on the LoL site about the dyrus kill
[image loading]
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 06:15:27
November 22 2011 06:15 GMT
#1602
[image loading]
I decided to play ranked games, as I only play with premades on normals for fun. Watch out, I'm climbing the ladder at a rapid pace!
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
November 22 2011 06:25 GMT
#1603
How the fuck do you get a decakill?

Dyrus is unbelievable.
Writer@WriterYamato
Treadmill
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 06:26:55
November 22 2011 06:26 GMT
#1604
So, um, I MAY have just been missing with my spells. I'm not actually sure. But is it possible that Fizz can just walk through Anivia's wall? Because in a game I just played it certainly seemed that way - I asked the Fizz too and he also thinks that he may have been just walking through it also. (Im referring to using his passive not to his jump.) And yes, I know that ghost doesnt work this way but Fizz doesnt necessarily have to work exactly the same as ghost.

Edit: this may have come up in the thread already; if it did, I'm sorry.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
November 22 2011 06:28 GMT
#1605
On November 22 2011 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
How the fuck do you get a decakill?

Dyrus is unbelievable.


If you're asking seriously, a video will be up on Solomid soon, I'm sure. But CDE was practicing for WCG and got stream sniped by Takashi and Co. They ran Karthus-Yorick-Trynd-Zilean-Kayle all with Revive-Teleport. They concocted an idea to see if Decakills were possible, so some time mid-game they plopped down a ward and fed 10 straight kills to Dyrus to see what would happen. Turns out you get the penta kill, and then it just keeps saying you're legendary... no decakill callout.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
November 22 2011 06:29 GMT
#1606
On November 22 2011 15:26 Treadmill wrote:
So, um, I MAY have just been missing with my spells. I'm not actually sure. But is it possible that Fizz can just walk through Anivia's wall? Because in a game I just played it certainly seemed that way - I asked the Fizz too and he also thinks that he may have been just walking through it also. (Im referring to using his passive not to his jump.) And yes, I know that ghost doesnt work this way but Fizz doesnt necessarily have to work exactly the same as ghost.

Edit: this may have come up in the thread already; if it did, I'm sorry.

Technically he should be able too. Anivia's wall is coded to be a bunch of minions. Fizz doesnt get blocked by minions.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Parnage
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States7414 Posts
November 22 2011 06:36 GMT
#1607
It's a bear. I have to have it. Damnit Riot knows my weakness.
-orb- Fan. Live the Nal_rA dream. || Yordles are cool.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
November 22 2011 06:37 GMT
#1608
On November 22 2011 15:29 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 15:26 Treadmill wrote:
So, um, I MAY have just been missing with my spells. I'm not actually sure. But is it possible that Fizz can just walk through Anivia's wall? Because in a game I just played it certainly seemed that way - I asked the Fizz too and he also thinks that he may have been just walking through it also. (Im referring to using his passive not to his jump.) And yes, I know that ghost doesnt work this way but Fizz doesnt necessarily have to work exactly the same as ghost.

Edit: this may have come up in the thread already; if it did, I'm sorry.

Technically he should be able too. Anivia's wall is coded to be a bunch of minions. Fizz doesnt get blocked by minions.


They are coded as minions for the knock back effect, but less than a second later it is treated as unpassable terrain. Most likely a bug.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Shiragaku
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Hong Kong4308 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 06:42:01
November 22 2011 06:41 GMT
#1609
That Soraka that has been appearing on Regi's and Dyrus's stream is really amusing me. ScY was his name I believe?
TieN.nS)
Profile Joined August 2003
United States2131 Posts
November 22 2011 06:44 GMT
#1610
On November 22 2011 15:41 Shiragaku wrote:
That Soraka that has been appearing on Regi's and Dyrus's stream is really amusing me. ScY was his name I believe?


If you <3 Scy so much, can just watch his stream: http://clgaming.net/live/2980-scyxs
Sandster
Profile Joined November 2006
United States4054 Posts
November 22 2011 06:45 GMT
#1611
On November 22 2011 15:29 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 15:26 Treadmill wrote:
So, um, I MAY have just been missing with my spells. I'm not actually sure. But is it possible that Fizz can just walk through Anivia's wall? Because in a game I just played it certainly seemed that way - I asked the Fizz too and he also thinks that he may have been just walking through it also. (Im referring to using his passive not to his jump.) And yes, I know that ghost doesnt work this way but Fizz doesnt necessarily have to work exactly the same as ghost.

Edit: this may have come up in the thread already; if it did, I'm sorry.

Technically he should be able too. Anivia's wall is coded to be a bunch of minions. Fizz doesnt get blocked by minions.


They have to fix that. Alistar and Janna can walk through minions as well, as can Ghost.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
November 22 2011 06:49 GMT
#1612
Did anyone else notice you can setup side-by-side or top-bottom streams on solomid? Because I just noticed and this completely changes everything.
TheKefka
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Croatia11752 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-22 07:07:32
November 22 2011 06:53 GMT
#1613
I get so many 5ish min top turret kills since the patch lol.If you spawn at the top base and you have a jungler like boots first udyr/skarner,blue trundle,etc. and the enemy team has a jungler that starts at blue and jungles towards bottom,if you successfully gank top,the turret goes down so easy and the others can't do anything about it,top bruisers gun down turrets even at lvl 4 soo fast since the patch its disgusting.For some reason a lot of tops choose not to get teleport as summoners since the patch as well o_O.Maybe I'm just getting stupid games.
Should I be doing this?I noticed at times on streams that the jungler asks the lane if he is sure that he wants to kill the turret,I'm guessing because of how fucked up that lane becomes for just farming.But than again its so easy to gank that lane than.
Cackle™
isM
Profile Joined September 2010
United States735 Posts
November 22 2011 07:04 GMT
#1614
On November 22 2011 15:49 BloodNinja wrote:
Did anyone else notice you can setup side-by-side or top-bottom streams on solomid? Because I just noticed and this completely changes everything.


They recently added this when they revamped the site, its pretty fun.
Loose lips sink ships
Ferrose
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States11378 Posts
November 22 2011 07:16 GMT
#1615
Volibear is my new solo top/jungle main.

Good money says that it for sure has a panda skin at launch.
@113candlemagic Office lady by day, lonely woman at night. | Official lolicon of thread 94273
Cuddle
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden1345 Posts
November 22 2011 07:24 GMT
#1616
Anyone know if decakill game can be found somewhere?
taLbuk
Profile Joined April 2010
Madagascar1879 Posts
November 22 2011 08:37 GMT
#1617
the decakill should be on dyrus's recordings on own3d, to be honest its a waste of time to watch though
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
November 22 2011 08:51 GMT
#1618
Ah damn. Those free champ rotations. Own 7/10 champs.

Also this game has too many champs. Or I don't have enough IP. Probably both.

Want Xerath/Cassio for mid. Riven/Skarner for Top/Jungle. Fizz because of shark.
Problem is I am only confident with one AD (Urgot) so I should either train my Corki and Trist (only other ADs I have and I suck hardcore with them). Or pick up like... don't know Graves? Though he is banned pretty often. Vayne is ultra squishy so I doubt I will be successful with her.
Hoban
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States1600 Posts
November 22 2011 09:15 GMT
#1619
Try Kog. Normally a solo mid/solo top player myself. Kog is a lot of fun though. That sniping feels so awesome. You can also seriously carry a game when you are fully build. Definitely come back from over 20 kill deficits to win just because he does ridiculous damage late-game.
"I am a leaf on the wind."
JackDino
Profile Joined July 2010
Gabon6219 Posts
November 22 2011 09:29 GMT
#1620
On November 22 2011 15:29 Two_DoWn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 15:26 Treadmill wrote:
So, um, I MAY have just been missing with my spells. I'm not actually sure. But is it possible that Fizz can just walk through Anivia's wall? Because in a game I just played it certainly seemed that way - I asked the Fizz too and he also thinks that he may have been just walking through it also. (Im referring to using his passive not to his jump.) And yes, I know that ghost doesnt work this way but Fizz doesnt necessarily have to work exactly the same as ghost.

Edit: this may have come up in the thread already; if it did, I'm sorry.

Technically he should be able too. Anivia's wall is coded to be a bunch of minions. Fizz doesnt get blocked by minions.

Pretty sure you can't ghost trough anivia wall.
This isnt Broodwar so I dont owe anyone respect for beating me. -arb
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 158 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
The QMC Showmatch 1
OSC
08:00
Masters Cup #151: Group A
davetesta0
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O124
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10200
Artosis 626
ZZZero.O 124
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
League of Legends
Doublelift5059
JimRising 181
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4293
Other Games
summit1g8779
FrodaN2348
Liquid`RaSZi2060
C9.Mang0298
Livibee194
ToD179
Pyrionflax109
Maynarde103
ArmadaUGS48
Mew2King39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1143
StarCraft 2
CranKy Ducklings17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• musti20045 40
• Sammyuel 30
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1502
• Scarra687
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 53m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.