• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:58
CEST 03:58
KST 10:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9514 users

Replays and Commentaries - Page 2

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
May 17 2011 01:01 GMT
#21
--- Nuked ---
Tal
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United Kingdom1018 Posts
May 17 2011 10:23 GMT
#22
As a low level player (still not even 30), it's great to watch games like this. Just took a ganders at the Pantheon one, and things like the last hitting and team work are just in a different league from what I'm used to seeing.

Cheers
It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-17 21:53:11
May 17 2011 21:52 GMT
#23
On May 17 2011 07:48 Ecael wrote:
Loci, on your Garen, is the mpen worth it for just ult and sunfire damage?

Also, I suppose that your Garen's premise is just to dominate duo lane, would you go 21/0/9 in other circumstances?


Yeah, the MPen is pretty much for the ult (MPen bonus for sunfire is pretty small). 21 0 9 works too, however I prefer the armor and MR over the experience boost, and I think both perseverance and good hands are relatively worthless as far as masteries go. I pretty much always go offensive tree because I think it's important to try to take advantage of Garen's strong early game, and offensive tree is perfect for that. I take the MPen and cdr over attack speed because I think attack speed is relatively useless on Garen. You really won't find yourself in a scenario where you're auto-attacking anyone for an extended period of time. Might as well get Mpen on a huge magic damage nuke (his ult).

Also, Morgana replay uploaded!
SHr3DD3r
Profile Joined March 2009
Pakistan2137 Posts
May 17 2011 22:07 GMT
#24
OMG MORGANA YESS
Hit them hard! Hit them low! - Forever a Bisu Fan!~!
ATeddyBear
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Canada2843 Posts
May 17 2011 22:47 GMT
#25
Loci number 1 morg
Professional twice over - an analyst and a therapist. The world’s first analrapist.
rewtamus
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States327 Posts
May 18 2011 12:04 GMT
#26
hi loci good stuff, watched 2 of them so far

please make more
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
May 18 2011 18:18 GMT
#27
loci, u ever try running 21/9/0 with dodge seals and the nimbleness mastery on Garen? I know dodge is cheesy and all, but I liek getting those extra MS procs as I spin on someone's face =3.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Parametric
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Canada1261 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 19:18:13
May 18 2011 18:33 GMT
#28
<3333333333333333

morg has always been my fav hero

Edit: would love to see a morg game gone wrong, she seems to turn into dead weight faster than most heroes if she gets picked on by a jungler/roamer. Maybe it's just me playing the wrong way when i'm behind.

Also, do you get flat mana regen out of personal preference or do you think it's required for her early game mana issues?
Crispy Bacon craving overload.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
May 18 2011 19:03 GMT
#29
If you get around to it loci, I'd like to see Jungle Xin if you have the time. Xin is one of my favorites, but I just can't seem to find ways to win with him in ranked. Tips would be appreciated. Morg video was very well put together, definitely dig the screenshot of the runes and masteries in the zip. Makes it much easier than writing it down with pen and paper.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
May 18 2011 19:27 GMT
#30
On May 19 2011 03:33 WirelessWaffle wrote:
<3333333333333333

morg has always been my fav hero

Edit: would love to see a morg game gone wrong, she seems to turn into dead weight faster than most heroes if she gets picked on by a jungler/roamer. Maybe it's just me playing the wrong way when i'm behind.

Also, do you get flat mana regen out of personal preference or do you think it's required for her early game mana issues?

when i'm behind with morg i just immediately get hourglass so that the stun on ult is more or less guaranteed. That way when you stun their team, die, and then the rest of your team dies you can at least say "why didn't you kill them! i got em all! hard not to feed when we have no damage.........."
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
May 18 2011 23:12 GMT
#31
requesting a nasus game please :>


also Loci, with your commentaries, could you make it a little more obvious as to when you actually start the replay? Like with the Morg commentary you talk for a bit then mention you're at 17 seconds into the game. I had to adjust things and I was never quite sure if I was totally synced with you. Thanks.
it's my first day
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 07:17:23
May 19 2011 07:15 GMT
#32
@ Mogwai:

Hmm, that's actually a smart idea. I like getting the health per level because I like to get dps items and the extra health is helpful since my build lacks health early on, but nimbleness and would be good for sure. In fact it's probably better than my build. I most definitely think it's a good idea!

@ Waffle:

I get flat mana regen out of preference, mana per level is also perfectly fine!

@ Cixah:

If you watch replay 6 you can actually watch our jungle xin, I think he played well and did a good job so you could learn a lot form him. To be honest I'm not a fantastic jungler (I can do it at a high level, but I'm of course not as kobe or saint vicious), so I recommend watching that game for tips. After watching that game if you still want me to do a game as jungle xin let me know.

@ Myopia:

I most definitely will try to do a better job synchronizing my commentaries. Ironically my latest replay I forgot to sync it, haha... And, surprise:

Nasus game uploaded! I had a lot of fun with this game. I think my new build is pretty effective and exciting, so check it out! However, I forgot to synchronize this game, which is pretty unacceptable on my part. Nasus got me too excited, I forgot to synchronize, haha. If you guys really want I can go back and make a new recording. I'm really sorry =/. Let me know, if it's an issue I will make a new one.



Weiks
Profile Joined December 2010
Finland13 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 08:03:43
May 19 2011 08:02 GMT
#33
Great stuff! How about combining the audio and recording and making a youtube channel for great justice?
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
May 19 2011 14:58 GMT
#34
Zzzz you keep talking about having mana issues but you don't seem to value the Mana on Sheen...

Yeah I should have saved that Xin (I 100% could), I was just way too surprised by him even getting caught.
Come on, I was 99% safe trying to do a lucky Dragon steal. I'd have been a hero if I got it!
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Stealthpenguin
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland393 Posts
May 19 2011 16:39 GMT
#35
Any chance of a poppy game? Assuming you play her at all.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 20:21:08
May 19 2011 20:03 GMT
#36
Pretty impressed with nasus game, most people just go derp and get mercs into trinity force. Only thing I'd add would be to consider glacial shroud. Frozen heart seems to be the better choice for armour anyway, and gives you mana/armour/cdr which are all very useful in lane, cdr helps with farming. Not sure on brutalizer, but its definitely strong as hell. I'm having slot issues though because when you want to stack armour mres because your ult gives you so much hp, so you have to do things like build trinity straight from sheen and FoN straight from negatron.

I also get 4 CDR/lvl blues because I find I miss about 4% cdr and you don't need it that much until later anyway, and it allows you to get some more MRes on your blues. Even that 4% hurts my mres a lot.

Right now I'd say for your 6 slots around 30 minutes something like:
Mercs+Glacial+Brutal+Aegis+Sheen+Negatron (31% cdr+runes, 5% more when FH is finished)
or
Ionian+Eleisa's+Glacial+Aegis+Sheen+Negatron (36% + runes, 5% more with FH finished)
building frozen heart into trinity into FoN. Warmogs when it makes sense. The problem is you either have to sell aegis to get it so its only worth it when its later on and people are rocking LWs/VS and you really need the hp/hp regen. It probably won't be an issue most games.

Found hp/level runes to be silly, why not flat armour for lane, or armour/level if lane isn't a problem? You get so much health from ult and you can easily go like shurelya's or something if you are lacking it and want cdr+mercs or something.

Are you sure about ghost/flash? You only used flash once or something, maybe try exhaust since with whither on your carry with max CDR you can exhaust the next highest damage dealer when he's doing something annoying or use it to help kill people in teamfights. I use teleport a lot in solo top because it helps not lose lane to strong laners, and helps you farm and push towers without having to let your team get screwed 4v5 or tower dived.
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
May 20 2011 14:00 GMT
#37
Have you tried starting regrowth instead of cloth+5 pots Loci? Since philo is nowadays considered really good pick (and you bought it as well) i wonder if that would work.
Also why hp/lvl seals over armor seals?

This morgana game seemed so onesided That mid gank at lvl 3 (i think) was awesome and so many clutch black shields. Makes me want to play morg but i know i will suck terribly.

The idea of attaching pics of masteries and runes is awesome BTW
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
May 22 2011 05:47 GMT
#38
Loved the morgana replay!
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
baneling
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada56 Posts
May 22 2011 12:28 GMT
#39
Thank you for these replay/commentaries, I very much appreciate them. :D
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-26 10:24:05
May 26 2011 10:23 GMT
#40
Loci massing kennen games, fanboys - me included - awaiting replays
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings112
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiLiPiLi 19
RuFF_SC2 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1138
Sharp 58
Bale 33
Dota 2
monkeys_forever553
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift5009
Counter-Strike
taco 630
Other Games
summit1g7512
JimRising 530
C9.Mang0289
ViBE149
ToD74
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick770
BasetradeTV177
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP91
• poizon28 38
• davetesta27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1158
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 2m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
10h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
15h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.