• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War345.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8703 users

Replays and Commentaries

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 17:32:39
May 13 2011 23:59 GMT
#1
I decided to make a thread dedicated to uploading replays and commentaries. I will use this thread as an archive for all of my commentaries. I definitely want as much feedback from you guys as I can get. If you have questions about any of the replays please feel free to ask them here and I will make sure to answer them (you may have to be specific for older replays). Again, please be critical, this is a good way for me to get better as well! I've seen some pretty intelligent posts on the general discussion thread (once I sift through all the "Morde es #1 jungle always kill never die huehuehuehuehue") and I'd like to see some analysis from you guys!

I have added a dropbox that has all of my replays in it so you can search through my past games if you want raw replays with no commentary.

Commentaries

(Note: Sometimes the sound recorder on Win7 screws with my voice, for instance at the beginning of the Morgana commentary my voice gets all low and creepy. My apologies if it makes anyone uncomfortable, haha)

[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked]
[url blocked] Not functioning, replay corrupted.
[url blocked] Not functioning, replay corrupted.

Dropbox
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 00:04:56
May 14 2011 00:04 GMT
#2
Awesome!
Can you do an AD carry game? I'm sure you remember my Ashe and my epic arrows. I've gotten better but could use some help haha.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
May 14 2011 00:06 GMT
#3
OH MY GOD, first Shen, then Pantheon and now Garen? Please tell me you are gonna make one with Morgana sooner or later, please!
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
May 14 2011 00:11 GMT
#4
On May 14 2011 09:06 Kaniol wrote:
OH MY GOD, first Shen, then Pantheon and now Garen? Please tell me you are gonna make one with Morgana sooner or later, please!


Sure I can do Morg soon =)
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-14 00:36:04
May 14 2011 00:32 GMT
#5
Would you able to do one with Galio or Swain or Amumu? The ones you have done so far are great, but I don't play any of those characters.

Edit: Well, I do play Shen, so I will watch that one, but right now I rarely play him.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
BloodNinja
Profile Joined June 2010
United States2791 Posts
May 14 2011 00:33 GMT
#6
Awesome! Thanks for the commentaries.
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
May 14 2011 05:56 GMT
#7
Don't forget Nasus!~
:)
Truez
Profile Joined July 2009
Australia147 Posts
May 14 2011 10:45 GMT
#8
Woah, Loci your voice near the end of the Garen replay's mp3 goes all low and freakish for like 2mins haha . Anyways great stuff keep it up.
dnastyx
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States2707 Posts
May 14 2011 11:40 GMT
#9
LoCi I just want to say that I love you for doing this. No homo.
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
May 14 2011 11:51 GMT
#10
I vouch for Nasus too. Do you like the new skin?
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
jtype
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
England2167 Posts
May 14 2011 12:21 GMT
#11
Wow thanks for these man! Downloading now.
Walde
Profile Joined March 2010
Finland74 Posts
May 14 2011 13:12 GMT
#12
These are great. Keep up the good work LoCi!
HAL9OOO
Profile Joined January 2011
United States176 Posts
May 14 2011 15:46 GMT
#13
Too bad that garen game went south, would it have been better maybe for you to tell jax to come bottom and lane swap with him top? Or even babysit him through the lane once you knew that taric basically wasn't going to support him? Interesting to see how you play garen though, only thing confused on is masteries you never really said for sure what you use.
Owned Noob
Profile Joined April 2010
United States731 Posts
May 14 2011 20:28 GMT
#14
wow this is really sick! you should definitely do a veigar one
jaedong the man with the huge dong
Stealthpenguin
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland393 Posts
May 15 2011 11:48 GMT
#15
These are great, keep it up.
QuakerOats
Profile Joined April 2009
United States1024 Posts
May 15 2011 15:49 GMT
#16
Awesome! I don't really play any of those champs but I'll definitely check these out.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-15 19:04:42
May 15 2011 17:14 GMT
#17
further proof that loci is the most awesome person evar

i am forever ur fan

edit: also loci, if u commentated this game, that would be amazing
[url blocked]

this is of my team 'severity gaming', we're pretty much looking for any way to improve our teamwork and general 'cohesiveness' as well as our own personal skills, so any high level insight into that would be excellent

also features a pretty slick quadrakill by vayne
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
May 16 2011 06:21 GMT
#18
@ Hazmat: I'm not really super pro with AD carries, I prefer to play AP or support with some jungle thrown in, but I'll see what I can do.

@ Kaniol: I'm working on a Morg game right now =). I played a couple today but they weren't really all that reflective of what cool stuff you can do with Morg. When I finally did get a good game I realized I didn't have LoLReplay running, haha. I'll try to get one up tonight or tomorrow

@ BouBou & unichan: Nasus shall be next after Morg!

@ barbsq: I will commentate that game and upload it for you sometime in the next couple days.

@ Hal9000: Yeah I probably could have swapped lanes with Jax, but I don't know how Garen would fair against Kass at higher level. I think it would ahve been best just to have taric go help him top since I was in no trouble bot. For Masteries I go 24 6 0, getting magic pen cdr and all the rest of offensive tree, giving up attack speed, defense I get the armor and mr masteries.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
May 16 2011 11:41 GMT
#19
Looking forward to nasus, got like 100 games on him and pretty comfortable with him, so will be nice to see another perspective. Only problem is so many people give him trouble in lane.

I Lol'd at the panth game. It felt like you were playing a champ with melee range and only 1 ability being a global ult and just ult in and right click people. Didn't think he was that bad.
Ecael
Profile Joined February 2008
United States6703 Posts
May 16 2011 22:48 GMT
#20
Loci, on your Garen, is the mpen worth it for just ult and sunfire damage?

Also, I suppose that your Garen's premise is just to dominate duo lane, would you go 21/0/9 in other circumstances?
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech160
NeuroSwarm 145
Nina 128
ViBE69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13341
910 68
NaDa 18
Dota 2
monkeys_forever302
canceldota136
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4324
Other Games
summit1g4389
fl0m1071
FrodaN888
C9.Mang0344
Liquid`Hasu290
ToD240
UpATreeSC63
JimRising 34
PPMD28
JuggernautJason1
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 28
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 32
• poizon28 24
• RyuSc2 23
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21424
• WagamamaTV566
League of Legends
• Scarra721
Other Games
• imaqtpie1072
• Shiphtur646
• tFFMrPink 13
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Big Brain Bouts
11h 46m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
18h 46m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
Patches Events
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.