• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:11
CEST 03:11
KST 10:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War385.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9429 users

Replays and Commentaries - Page 3

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Medzo
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States627 Posts
May 27 2011 06:49 GMT
#41
Nice replays and commentary. Really enjoyed. Would like to see nunu and corki if youre still taking suggestions.
chubbly
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand58 Posts
May 31 2011 21:31 GMT
#42
Any chance of some further commentaries? This is one of the best resources around to improving my play. Please keep at it!
broz0rs
Profile Joined July 2008
United States2294 Posts
May 31 2011 22:37 GMT
#43
heard from a friend of mine that this series is one of the best LoL educational series around.

request for YouTube uploads.
Arthemesia
Profile Joined May 2011
United States292 Posts
June 01 2011 00:28 GMT
#44
I just listened to the garen commentary and it was really educational. I like the way you keep a positive attitude despite all the bad things happening to you. Whats with the voice changer though lol. I couldn't understand what you were saying for like 5 minutes at the end.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
June 01 2011 05:50 GMT
#45
Hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded a replay in a while. I'll do a Kennen one for you in a little bit. I've been playing a ton of Nasus trying to perfect a build/strategy with him. So far things are going well, but this lack of variety has caused me not have very many games that don't involve The Big Dog =). I'll put up a replay soon I promise.

Arthemesia, for some reason when I record audio using window's sound recorder it messes up my voice hardcore randomly, and I haven't figured out why yet.
chubbly
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand58 Posts
June 01 2011 22:43 GMT
#46
Hey Loci, would you mind uploading just replays in general (no commentary necessary). I have difficulty finding quality replays and a steady stream from a top player would be amazing. There is so much to learn, even if you're not explaining your thinking while you're doing it.
sRapers_ValkS
Profile Joined August 2009
United States644 Posts
June 01 2011 22:45 GMT
#47
i would appreciate youtube uploads too! no lolreplay on mac =[
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 23:30:29
June 01 2011 23:28 GMT
#48
It would be cool if I could set up a site that would automatically update/upload replays from my replay folder so that people could go download them. As of now I'd have to mass upload replays onto that Megaupload site which I'm not too excited about. I'll see what I can do in the future.

I would love to make a youtube channel but I can't actually capture replays because it's essentially as resource heavy as streaming, unless I'm doing something wrong. I hopefully will be getting my computer upgraded soon and I can have an all in one video/audio commentary or just straight video except not in replay format so that everyone can watch.

New Kennen replay uploaded!
Yiruru
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada690 Posts
June 01 2011 23:39 GMT
#49
Use Public Dropbox Folders noob
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
June 02 2011 04:26 GMT
#50
loci try revolver on kennen, your ult isn't technically aoe so you get full spellvamp on it. It's... insane.

seriously crazy interaction
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
June 02 2011 15:26 GMT
#51
On June 02 2011 13:26 UniversalSnip wrote:
loci try revolver on kennen, your ult isn't technically aoe so you get full spellvamp on it. It's... insane.

seriously crazy interaction


I might have to try it then sometime =).

I uploaded a Ryze replay and commentary. Note I was pretty tired when doing this and said some stupid things. Such as failing to do 48/5 in my head. Somehow it came out as 5 when I should have said at least 9 or 10, haha. Oh well, fail on my part. =)
Morphx2
Profile Joined March 2011
147 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 04:10:55
June 03 2011 03:08 GMT
#52
Arthemesia
Profile Joined May 2011
United States292 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 15:53:17
June 03 2011 03:36 GMT
#53
Do you play any ranged carries much like corki or urgot? I think it'd be interesting to see one of those. I also think it'd be interesting to see you losing the lane and how you feel you could of done better and why the lane felt unwinnable and how to counter that lane.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
June 04 2011 13:39 GMT
#54
kennen replay gives bug-splat and ryze is unavailable,

sad bear is sad, he cant watch loci pwn n00bs :[
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
BouBou.865
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands814 Posts
June 04 2011 13:56 GMT
#55
Ryze is unavailable Also, LoCi, do you feel that Ryze is still one of the strongest and most worthwhile casters in game, or is he now surpassed by other casters?
Playing League of Legends. IGN: Plain Skill
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
June 05 2011 21:03 GMT
#56
Damn, Ryze replay is unavailable and i get error when trying to load kennen replay
chubbly
Profile Joined March 2011
New Zealand58 Posts
June 09 2011 01:55 GMT
#57
Any new commentaries on the horizon?
HAL9OOO
Profile Joined January 2011
United States176 Posts
June 30 2011 16:14 GMT
#58
Hey loci, just chiming in that the kennen replay gives me bugsplats as well . Would really like you to continue doing this commentary thing its one of the best resources I have found for improving my game. As someone said above just posting replays in general of what you do without commentary would help too since you were my favorite streamer back in the day :D. If you set up a public drop box and set it to your replay folder (default in my documents) people should be able to download them.
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-11 17:27:24
July 11 2011 17:26 GMT
#59
Ok guys, I set up a dropbox that has all of my replays on it. I have not looked through these at all, so who knows what kind of games these are. They of course have no commentaries, they are just raw replays, but I figure this is an easy way for you guys to watch some games and it's not a lot of work for me. I haven't been playing this game all that often over the summer, I've been trying to take care of other things. Enjoy!
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
July 11 2011 18:43 GMT
#60
The link asks me to log in, and my friend said that when you log in there's nothing in there
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings99
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE149
SpeCial 134
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 24
Sharp 17
Dota 2
monkeys_forever547
NeuroSwarm199
League of Legends
Doublelift4146
Counter-Strike
taco 370
Other Games
summit1g6929
JimRising 467
C9.Mang0357
ToD93
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
StarCraft 2
BasetradeTV174
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 102
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP84
• poizon28 30
• davetesta24
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra544
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
8h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
15h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
17h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 8h
Patches Events
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.