• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7439 users

[Discussion] Patch Notes - Page 59

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 118 Next
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 21:28:40
March 15 2011 21:28 GMT
#1161
On March 16 2011 06:23 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:12 TheYango wrote:
Does Wriggles->Triforce seem like it would work on Nocturne?

name a character that builds Wriggles where Wriggles -> Triforce doesn't "work".

I mean, it might not always be optimal, but it's always pretty effective in my experience.

Warwick? (Though I guess Wriggles isn't all that common on him, and probably not optimal either.)
I'd say Olaf but I don't play Olaf so I don't know how good Triforce Olaf is.
Moderator
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 15 2011 21:30 GMT
#1162
On March 16 2011 06:28 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:23 Mogwai wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:12 TheYango wrote:
Does Wriggles->Triforce seem like it would work on Nocturne?

name a character that builds Wriggles where Wriggles -> Triforce doesn't "work".

I mean, it might not always be optimal, but it's always pretty effective in my experience.

Warwick? (Though I guess Wriggles isn't all that common on him, and probably not optimal either.)
I'd say Olaf but I don't play Olaf so I don't know how good Triforce Olaf is.

They're both actually probably pretty good with wriggle's -> Triforce. Again, better builds are certainly out there, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be exceptionally strong on them for the same reasons as everyone else.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-15 21:31:08
March 15 2011 21:30 GMT
#1163
On March 16 2011 06:27 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:26 LoCicero wrote:
I don't know if Riot understands how strong Leblanc is. I personally think she is the strongest burst caster in the game hands down. We'll see how long it takes them to realize this.

2 weeks ago I would've called bullshit on this, but running into Maknoob's smurf a few times has shown me the light. That bitch is fucking crazy, nerf plz.


Players in general are pretty awful at casters. You rarely see Swain, Leblanc, etc played up to their true potential. Anivia was like that for a while until people caught on. Then ta-da, Anivia nerfs for like two patches straight.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
March 15 2011 21:30 GMT
#1164
On March 16 2011 06:30 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:28 TheYango wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:23 Mogwai wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:12 TheYango wrote:
Does Wriggles->Triforce seem like it would work on Nocturne?

name a character that builds Wriggles where Wriggles -> Triforce doesn't "work".

I mean, it might not always be optimal, but it's always pretty effective in my experience.

Warwick? (Though I guess Wriggles isn't all that common on him, and probably not optimal either.)
I'd say Olaf but I don't play Olaf so I don't know how good Triforce Olaf is.

They're both actually probably pretty good with wriggle's -> Triforce. Again, better builds are certainly out there, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be exceptionally strong on them for the same reasons as everyone else.


I hate WW now, huk. He feels so deadweight.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
LoCicero
Profile Joined August 2010
1100 Posts
March 15 2011 21:40 GMT
#1165
On March 16 2011 06:30 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:27 Mogwai wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:26 LoCicero wrote:
I don't know if Riot understands how strong Leblanc is. I personally think she is the strongest burst caster in the game hands down. We'll see how long it takes them to realize this.

2 weeks ago I would've called bullshit on this, but running into Maknoob's smurf a few times has shown me the light. That bitch is fucking crazy, nerf plz.


Players in general are pretty awful at casters. You rarely see Swain, Leblanc, etc played up to their true potential. Anivia was like that for a while until people caught on. Then ta-da, Anivia nerfs for like two patches straight.


Yeah, same with Veigar, nerfs coming soon. lol j/k he's awful.
Haemonculus
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States6980 Posts
March 15 2011 21:42 GMT
#1166
Ohhh my god I hate Nocturn wow
I admire your commitment to being *very* oily
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 15 2011 21:44 GMT
#1167
On March 16 2011 06:30 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:30 Mogwai wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:28 TheYango wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:23 Mogwai wrote:
On March 16 2011 06:12 TheYango wrote:
Does Wriggles->Triforce seem like it would work on Nocturne?

name a character that builds Wriggles where Wriggles -> Triforce doesn't "work".

I mean, it might not always be optimal, but it's always pretty effective in my experience.

Warwick? (Though I guess Wriggles isn't all that common on him, and probably not optimal either.)
I'd say Olaf but I don't play Olaf so I don't know how good Triforce Olaf is.

They're both actually probably pretty good with wriggle's -> Triforce. Again, better builds are certainly out there, but I see no reason why it wouldn't be exceptionally strong on them for the same reasons as everyone else.


I hate WW now, huk. He feels so deadweight.

really? I still like him a lot, his lategame vs. tanks is so good and with malz getting more popular you can run double suppression bullshit which is pretty mean.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
March 15 2011 21:46 GMT
#1168
I agree with LB being not played to her full potential, it seems very difficult to most players. I always considered her a mix of kassadin and annie. Also i hate her passive, i lost so many solos vs LB just because i counted my burst properly, yet i didn't take her passive into account. So i stand here being hit by minions and then she reappears so i have to check which one has items... Oh crap, she got me. I feel like you really need to make sure her passive is down if you want to kill her in 1 burst, else she will escape (or you may risk casting skills blindly with only 50% chance of hitting her clone )
Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
March 15 2011 21:48 GMT
#1169
Stupid nocturne.

Fight happens in jungle. Teammate next to you but standing brush. You do not stand in brush. You do not see teammate right next to you.

Bullshit.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
March 15 2011 22:12 GMT
#1170
On March 16 2011 06:46 Kaniol wrote:
I agree with LB being not played to her full potential, it seems very difficult to most players. I always considered her a mix of kassadin and annie. Also i hate her passive, i lost so many solos vs LB just because i counted my burst properly, yet i didn't take her passive into account. So i stand here being hit by minions and then she reappears so i have to check which one has items... Oh crap, she got me. I feel like you really need to make sure her passive is down if you want to kill her in 1 burst, else she will escape (or you may risk casting skills blindly with only 50% chance of hitting her clone )

The cooldown on her passive is ridiculously low though. I don't think I ever managed to kill a LB without having to deal with her passive.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
kxr1der
Profile Joined March 2009
United States213 Posts
March 16 2011 00:44 GMT
#1171
On March 16 2011 07:12 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2011 06:46 Kaniol wrote:
I agree with LB being not played to her full potential, it seems very difficult to most players. I always considered her a mix of kassadin and annie. Also i hate her passive, i lost so many solos vs LB just because i counted my burst properly, yet i didn't take her passive into account. So i stand here being hit by minions and then she reappears so i have to check which one has items... Oh crap, she got me. I feel like you really need to make sure her passive is down if you want to kill her in 1 burst, else she will escape (or you may risk casting skills blindly with only 50% chance of hitting her clone )

The cooldown on her passive is ridiculously low though. I don't think I ever managed to kill a LB without having to deal with her passive.


Im pretty sure with Leblancs passive she is always the one further away but Im not 100%
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
March 16 2011 01:17 GMT
#1172
I think leblanc is still pretty junk, she can only burst one single person and that's all, she also needs to be pretty close and vulnerable for anything more than QQ, and if she wastes her W she can't escape. She also can't farm at all.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Deleted User 30223
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
3104 Posts
March 16 2011 01:24 GMT
#1173
cho nerfs QQ
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
March 16 2011 02:14 GMT
#1174
On March 16 2011 06:26 LoCicero wrote:
I don't know if Riot understands how strong Leblanc is. I personally think she is the strongest burst caster in the game hands down. We'll see how long it takes them to realize this.


Last I heard. The guy in charge of LeBlanc said he wanted to buff her if possible. I really don't think they'll do anything to her yet. She's strong early game and for nuking the shit out of ranged carrys but you need a good team comp that can still do damage after you get sniped off from going after the enemy carry.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Two_DoWn
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States13684 Posts
March 16 2011 02:48 GMT
#1175
Leblanc just suffers from the fact that she is a single target assassin. Unlike akali, kass or kat, she cant really bounce from target to target. She is a BEAST early and mid game, but unless you are able to complete a full combo late game, your gonna struggle a little bit. It sucks that she cant be more of a teamfight presence, but she just wasnt designed that way.
"What is the air speed velocity of an unladen courier?" "Dire or Radiant?"
Khul Sadukar
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia1735 Posts
March 16 2011 05:21 GMT
#1176
So these xp changes, anyone notice if its more difficult to gank duo lanes? Is the 5% noticeable?

Cant wait to try out nocturne tonight. That ult sounds nasty. It's global right?
I don't want to be part everything. I want to be something. - Weapon X
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
March 16 2011 05:24 GMT
#1177
yall niggas need to watch some maknoon. give that fucker 2 kills and he'll 2 shot anyone/everyone on your team for the next 20 minutes. LB is stupid as shit.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
kxr1der
Profile Joined March 2009
United States213 Posts
March 16 2011 05:42 GMT
#1178
On March 16 2011 14:21 Khul Sadukar wrote:
So these xp changes, anyone notice if its more difficult to gank duo lanes? Is the 5% noticeable?

Cant wait to try out nocturne tonight. That ult sounds nasty. It's global right?


The range in actually shorter than i had thought, but still pretty far and scales down.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
March 16 2011 15:12 GMT
#1179
On March 16 2011 14:21 Khul Sadukar wrote:
So these xp changes, anyone notice if its more difficult to gank duo lanes? Is the 5% noticeable?

Cant wait to try out nocturne tonight. That ult sounds nasty. It's global right?


The sight debuff is global, but the attack I think only has 4k range or something like that.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
March 16 2011 16:06 GMT
#1180
On March 16 2011 14:24 Mogwai wrote:
yall niggas need to watch some maknoon. give that fucker 2 kills and he'll 2 shot anyone/everyone on your team for the next 20 minutes. LB is stupid as shit.


still tho, nerfing a hero based on 1 player's skill seems a bit off, just my 2 cents
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Prev 1 57 58 59 60 61 118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.