• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:16
CEST 12:16
KST 19:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11515 users

General Discussion/Off-topic - Page 612

Forum Index > LoL General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 610 611 612 613 614 1152 Next
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
April 13 2011 08:54 GMT
#12221
So it seems like in order to fix the bugs, TF's W has been revamped. Instead of being an autoattack modifier like Poppy or Nasus' Q, it's now a targeted spell that consumes on-hit effects. PaC attacks no longer charge/consume E procs or SotD procs.
Moderator
freelander
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
Hungary4707 Posts
April 13 2011 08:58 GMT
#12222
so he will need more skill to play to not consume an E stack :\ great
And all is illuminated.
Kaneh
Profile Joined April 2009
Canada737 Posts
April 13 2011 09:14 GMT
#12223
On April 13 2011 17:45 EmeraldSparks wrote:
He doesn't have as much burst or CC as any of the heroes you named, but it does seem like he has the best potential to deal a ridiculous amount of damage to more than one enemy while kiting.



too bad he can't kite with one unreliable cc.

again, it's like saying kog can deal redic damage to someone while kiting. any realistic scenario has kog/brand just dying
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
April 13 2011 11:20 GMT
#12224
now that i look at the sivir and kayle art, it seems oddly familiar to the chinese LoL art.... does anyone else feel this way?
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
cascades
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Singapore6122 Posts
April 13 2011 11:23 GMT
#12225
The sivir and kayle art have random sapphires. Pls don't insult the Chinese art.
HS: cascades#1595 || LoL: stoppin
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
April 13 2011 11:26 GMT
#12226
Nah, doesn't compare to the chinese art at all.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
April 13 2011 11:52 GMT
#12227
603 movespeed poppy so fun. zoooooooooooooooom
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
phyvo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States5635 Posts
April 13 2011 12:12 GMT
#12228
Sometimes I think people idolize the Chinese art. Sometimes it's better but other times I don't think so.
"BE A MANGO TO SLEEP LIKE A SNORING TIGER" - Monte
Vlanitak
Profile Joined November 2009
Norway3045 Posts
April 13 2011 12:25 GMT
#12229
New battleborn Kayle skin looks so awesome:
[image loading]
washed
57 Corvette
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada5941 Posts
April 13 2011 12:52 GMT
#12230
Does anyone have a pic of the new Gragas skin? I can't find it on the website and I am unable to start up LoL atm.
Survival is winning, everything else is bullshit.
Ruken
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States858 Posts
April 13 2011 12:57 GMT
#12231
They didn't say anything in the patch notes about how they changed the location of the lizard elder and the small lizards.
MIK Terran
Gandling
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom126 Posts
April 13 2011 13:29 GMT
#12232
Does anyone have a pic of the new Gragas skin? I can't find it on the website and I am unable to start up LoL atm.


There all pretty big so i'll just link the page for it, there down the bottom.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/new-skins-and-brand-bundles-upcoming-patch
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 13 2011 13:32 GMT
#12233
On April 13 2011 21:12 phyvo wrote:
Sometimes I think people idolize the Chinese art. Sometimes it's better but other times I don't think so.

I think it mostly has just better female art.

By the way, Brand numbers are really low. To deal any dmg reliable you'd need to land a E W and I'm not sure how difficult that would be to dodge. Far easier than Karthus I'd imagine.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
April 13 2011 13:34 GMT
#12234
On April 13 2011 22:32 Shikyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 21:12 phyvo wrote:
Sometimes I think people idolize the Chinese art. Sometimes it's better but other times I don't think so.

I think it mostly has just better female art.

By the way, Brand numbers are really low. To deal any dmg reliable you'd need to land a E W and I'm not sure how difficult that would be to dodge. Far easier than Karthus I'd imagine.


Well E is a targeted spell so you're halfway there for free.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 13 2011 13:53 GMT
#12235
On April 13 2011 22:34 Phrost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 13 2011 22:32 Shikyo wrote:
On April 13 2011 21:12 phyvo wrote:
Sometimes I think people idolize the Chinese art. Sometimes it's better but other times I don't think so.

I think it mostly has just better female art.

By the way, Brand numbers are really low. To deal any dmg reliable you'd need to land a E W and I'm not sure how difficult that would be to dodge. Far easier than Karthus I'd imagine.


Well E is a targeted spell so you're halfway there for free.

I know that, yes.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 13:57:21
April 13 2011 13:57 GMT
#12236
So far laned vs 2 brands. They never hit me with any abilities except this one random one? I guess that's the targeted one. No clue but it's so easy to dodge his spells it seems. Probably I'm just vs bad players.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
April 13 2011 13:59 GMT
#12237
It's really stupid that the skillshot one is the one that stuns since you'd need the stun to land that one the most. It also seems pretty short range and slow. Probably should only get 1 point into it for the stun, and the rest of the time pray that they won't dodge your W after E. EU has no Brand but I wonder if you can just reaction-dodge W after you get boots. If you can, the champion is pretty terrible.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
April 13 2011 14:08 GMT
#12238
On April 13 2011 22:57 BlackPaladin wrote:
So far laned vs 2 brands. They never hit me with any abilities except this one random one? I guess that's the targeted one. No clue but it's so easy to dodge his spells it seems. Probably I'm just vs bad players.


No they're just dreadfully slow. The projectile is a joke to try to land (slow as crap + mystic shot hitbox) while the Rupture is... Rupture. Hard to land it as Chogath too.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
JazZ[AutO]
Profile Joined November 2003
United States558 Posts
April 13 2011 14:12 GMT
#12239
Anyone seen the new Zilean skin, as in have they reworked any of the animations or his time bombs? The skin doesn't look that much different from his original imo based on the screenshots from riot.
overt
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States9006 Posts
April 13 2011 14:17 GMT
#12240
On April 13 2011 17:54 TheYango wrote:
So it seems like in order to fix the bugs, TF's W has been revamped. Instead of being an autoattack modifier like Poppy or Nasus' Q, it's now a targeted spell that consumes on-hit effects. PaC attacks no longer charge/consume E procs or SotD procs.


This sounds so dumb. When they announced "bug fixes" for TF I was kind of skeptical because he's one of my more played champs since I like having someone who's viable as AP or AD in normals. I don't even know how much I'll play him since this is honestly a pretty huge nerf. Will I be able to move after I lock a card now? It seems like, probably not, so if I hit W by mistake I'm kind of fucked right?

Still has global ult though, but seems like a pretty unneeded nerf.
Prev 1 610 611 612 613 614 1152 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings19
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech72
StarCraft: Brood War
Mind 1142
Bisu 876
Hyuk 728
Horang2 712
Larva 601
Leta 187
Sexy 124
EffOrt 119
Zeus 115
Soma 100
[ Show more ]
Mini 90
PianO 81
Pusan 59
Killer 38
ZerO 38
ToSsGirL 35
Bale 26
sorry 26
Last 23
Hm[arnc] 18
yabsab 18
Trap 14
JulyZerg 9
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe424
XaKoH 273
League of Legends
JimRising 312
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1324
Other Games
gofns28928
singsing1598
crisheroes235
OGKoka 193
Mew2King134
ArmadaUGS62
ZerO(Twitch)6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick555
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream176
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 57
• LUISG 21
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7079
• lizZardDota2328
League of Legends
• Jankos1282
• Stunt926
Upcoming Events
Online Event
45m
FEL
5h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 45m
INu's Battles
1d 1h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 23h
Rush vs Light
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.