• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:46
CEST 00:46
KST 07:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7252 users

QQ/Rage Thread. - Page 135

Forum Index > Heroes of the Storm
Post a Reply
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 141 Next
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
May 22 2017 22:24 GMT
#2681
I don't know what the fuck happened (well I do, 2.0 and LoL celebs talking positive about HotS which in itself is a good thing), but holy shit the amount of "3 kills in first 5 minutes = GG" is astonishing. Even worse is the toxicity and the externalisation of failure. I've played 5 games today. 3 of them I got flamed for not joining 1v5/1v4 fights despite having pinged retreat and obviously moved in the other direction. It's gotten to the point where I'm using my mobility CDs to run away from teammates more often than enemies because I'm not risking any more of that shit.
h41fgod
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden377 Posts
May 23 2017 15:34 GMT
#2682
On May 23 2017 07:24 Ghostcom wrote:
I don't know what the fuck happened (well I do, 2.0 and LoL celebs talking positive about HotS which in itself is a good thing), but holy shit the amount of "3 kills in first 5 minutes = GG" is astonishing. Even worse is the toxicity and the externalisation of failure. I've played 5 games today. 3 of them I got flamed for not joining 1v5/1v4 fights despite having pinged retreat and obviously moved in the other direction. It's gotten to the point where I'm using my mobility CDs to run away from teammates more often than enemies because I'm not risking any more of that shit.

I thought it was just getting better again.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
May 23 2017 16:11 GMT
#2683
Yeah it gets annoying as all hell when the team just...ignores the objective.
The only thing worse is when there is that one teammate that does the complete opposite in such a team.

He'll ping the objective a million times, scream it on chat and flame everyone.
Of course I get we have to do the objective but going in 1v5 will just grant the enemy team a kill.
And going in 2v5 if I joined in would give the enemy team two kills. Accept that you can't do shit about it and dying won't help. One of the hardest things for people to do it seems is to accept that something can be lost and that getting yourself killed isn't helping.

In such a case the best thing I've found you can do is to ping the objective just a few times, try to encourage the team in a more friendly manner to get their asses in motion and dance/poke around the objective from a safe distance. Usually teammates will trickle in and eventually do it or do the next one. Flaming and screaming tends to do the opposite.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46502 Posts
May 29 2017 11:43 GMT
#2684
After about 60 seconds of Brawl not finding a game, it paired me up with *one* other person and the rest AIs. What a waste of time that was x.x
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
jpg06051992
Profile Joined July 2015
United States580 Posts
May 30 2017 20:20 GMT
#2685
On May 23 2017 07:24 Ghostcom wrote:
I don't know what the fuck happened (well I do, 2.0 and LoL celebs talking positive about HotS which in itself is a good thing), but holy shit the amount of "3 kills in first 5 minutes = GG" is astonishing. Even worse is the toxicity and the externalisation of failure. I've played 5 games today. 3 of them I got flamed for not joining 1v5/1v4 fights despite having pinged retreat and obviously moved in the other direction. It's gotten to the point where I'm using my mobility CDs to run away from teammates more often than enemies because I'm not risking any more of that shit.


Bro, if you aren't muting anyone on your team who isn't in dedicated voice chat with you you aren't playing HOTS correctly. In no circumstances is actual verbal communication going to help you in this game. Mute them, ping your retreats or your destination and if they don't follow, then fuck em, if they go in 1v5, fuck em. If they can't just read the mini map and maintain a decent position or if they are just showing up dead last or first to a 1v5 at objectives then they are already well beyond the point of verbal communication making any difference short of a rage/flame fest.

Seriously, since I started auto muting everyone who I wasnt in voice with, the quality of my HOTS games has skyrocketed.
"SO MANY BANELINGS!"
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
June 02 2017 07:13 GMT
#2686
QM 4 specialists and genji vs 3 specialists, Dva and Valeera, so naturally the murky on my team goes a push build, no Fish Eye, no Octo grab, and my Zagara goes fucking nydus on tomb of the spider queen. It's like these morons have never played before.
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-02 14:23:21
June 02 2017 14:15 GMT
#2687
heros 2.0 is the worst game i ever have been played. Machmaking? it dont have matchamking. I was in 2 seasons master ranked close to GM solo. In heros 2.0 you can pick and call what you want the team makes nothing.
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
June 02 2017 14:23 GMT
#2688
I forget the q times no idea waht this matchamking do then they team is never balanced. enemy team taking all camps and soak. my team go´s one lane and looking for kills. after 4 mins you fiond a game waht you lose to 90% because you have to pick healer. If you are healer you dont have a tank. you think this is a joke no is not i is happen 40% of all my 200 games. all saying blizzart making good games no thay dont do it anymore. Overwatch is the same but with egoshooter.
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
June 02 2017 14:54 GMT
#2689
On May 23 2017 07:24 Ghostcom wrote:
I don't know what the fuck happened (well I do, 2.0 and LoL celebs talking positive about HotS which in itself is a good thing), but holy shit the amount of "3 kills in first 5 minutes = GG" is astonishing. Even worse is the toxicity and the externalisation of failure. I've played 5 games today. 3 of them I got flamed for not joining 1v5/1v4 fights despite having pinged retreat and obviously moved in the other direction. It's gotten to the point where I'm using my mobility CDs to run away from teammates more often than enemies because I'm not risking any more of that shit.


they talking good because they want make money and get payed. it is realy no reason to paly this game 4 mins q time and no matchamking. It is total time waste.
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
June 02 2017 14:56 GMT
#2690
On May 23 2017 07:24 Ghostcom wrote:
I don't know what the fuck happened (well I do, 2.0 and LoL celebs talking positive about HotS which in itself is a good thing), but holy shit the amount of "3 kills in first 5 minutes = GG" is astonishing. Even worse is the toxicity and the externalisation of failure. I've played 5 games today. 3 of them I got flamed for not joining 1v5/1v4 fights despite having pinged retreat and obviously moved in the other direction. It's gotten to the point where I'm using my mobility CDs to run away from teammates more often than enemies because I'm not risking any more of that shit.


i played 10 games to day and 10 loses because people dont understand waht to do in this game.
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
jpg06051992
Profile Joined July 2015
United States580 Posts
June 02 2017 15:54 GMT
#2691
@Joker 10 games and 10 losses?

Dude even if I'm playing on garbage teams I carry hard enough to win at least 1/2 of them, and wtf is with the 4 minute Q time thing?

Sorry I know this is a complain/rage thread but you just sound terrible, lol what league are you in?
"SO MANY BANELINGS!"
Vortok
Profile Joined December 2009
United States830 Posts
June 03 2017 06:11 GMT
#2692
Low level HL shenanigans.

4 Specialists + Stitches vs a proper team comp on Spider Queen. Felt a bit iffy about taking Nazeebo as first pick (on the second ban team), especially with the other guy showing Azmo, but haven't really figured out my go to first picks yet. Second round gave Sylv + Murky. Knew it was lawlz time from there.

Needed to break the winning streak anyways, since I'm placed a bit low compared to recent personal improvements.

Moral victory was getting enough stacks for Vile Infection before 20, as that can still be a challenge for me. Not that I got a chance to do anything with it before we finished getting rolled. XD
Zambrah
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States7393 Posts
June 03 2017 06:27 GMT
#2693
honestly if people don't talk or prepick during drafts I'm 50% the way to just dropping it and eating the leaver's queue.

Nothing is worth ruined drafts.
Incremental change is the Democrat version of Trickle Down economics.
Khalum
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria831 Posts
June 03 2017 09:15 GMT
#2694
I did that once this season and went all the way from mid gold to mid silver due to the amazing games I got afterwards.
I'll never dodge a draft again.
BluzMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2006
Russian Federation4235 Posts
June 03 2017 09:44 GMT
#2695
Entered ranked for the first time and had a blast in the placement games. Now the game's brilliant internal machinery makes me team captain and forces to pick team bans for 10 fucking games in a row despite me never playing draft before and having no fucking clue how to do it. Wtf who made this thing?
You want 20 good men, but you need a bad pussy.
JokerAi
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany142 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-06-03 12:53:30
June 03 2017 12:52 GMT
#2696
On June 03 2017 00:54 jpg06051992 wrote:
@Joker 10 games and 10 losses?

Dude even if I'm playing on garbage teams I carry hard enough to win at least 1/2 of them, and wtf is with the 4 minute Q time thing?

Sorry I know this is a complain/rage thread but you just sound terrible, lol what league are you in?


i´m down from master rank 4000 points in to platin rank 4 after 1 week. It sounds terrible but it is true.
I can tell you how this works in 50% of all games. I first pick greymane or guldan my team picks anub aba nova tracer. Enemy team picks monk, lili, johana, thrall, kt. most time i dont have a healer or a real tank in my team. If you have a normal team in the first 2 mins they have 4 death or one guy is afk instand from start. 4 minute Q time is normal. No idea how you will carry this teams. You can play god mode, i´m mvp in 90% of all games. Most damage most xp most wave clear. It dosent matter if your team feed in the first 2mins the tilting and go perma feed. Example i was forced as last pick in to healer or tank because my team picked illidan, valla, kt, nova. I picked rehgar after 4 mins we lost 2 forts and at level 10 illidan takes hunt and perma feed in to enemy 22 times.
http://www.twitch.tv/jokersfun
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
June 03 2017 13:40 GMT
#2697
Nazeebo players are still fucking retarded deadweights that underperform compared to motherfucking AI.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Ghostcom
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark4783 Posts
June 03 2017 22:58 GMT
#2698
On June 03 2017 00:54 jpg06051992 wrote:
@Joker 10 games and 10 losses?

Dude even if I'm playing on garbage teams I carry hard enough to win at least 1/2 of them, and wtf is with the 4 minute Q time thing?

Sorry I know this is a complain/rage thread but you just sound terrible, lol what league are you in?


Nah, I'm on a similar losing streak from masters. People have been idiots today.
Thezzy
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands2117 Posts
June 04 2017 19:39 GMT
#2699
So after a terrible streak of 2-8 in my placement matches I've dropped almost an entire league, completely removing all the progress I made over the last season. After finally getting through the god-awful promotion matches and making into Platinum, I'm now all the way back to fuck-all Gold 3 and just barely at that. And now I honestly cannot motivate myself to even *try* and get back up. Not only can this horrid loss streak continue and potentially drop me further down the fuck bucket that is Gold 4 but even IF I found the time, motivation and enough decent teammates that DO NOT go AFK for minutes, I can lose all of that progress *AGAIN* if the next placement season goes south. I might as well start a new account if I want to have any hope of getting further.
Playing Terran is like flying down a MULE drop in a marine suit, firing a Gauss Rifle
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
June 05 2017 22:30 GMT
#2700
I will play this game again when I

a) have a map veto
b) will not be put up against diamond, diamond, platinum, unranked, unranked (3/2 distribution) vs. silver, silver, gold (friends and me), silver/silver.
"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Prev 1 133 134 135 136 137 141 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 232
Nina 141
ViBE68
SpeCial 63
Nathanias 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12427
Artosis 475
NaDa 29
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever287
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox446
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6290
Grubby2729
Liquid`RaSZi1820
shahzam635
WinterStarcraft421
C9.Mang0296
JimRising 249
Trikslyr24
JuggernautJason5
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 87
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie774
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 14m
INu's Battles
12h 14m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 14m
OSC
23h 29m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.