• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:50
CEST 16:50
KST 23:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6717 users

Klazart and Authonomy - Page 3

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 00:17 GMT
#41
On March 26 2009 09:11 SoleSteeler wrote:
Sure. If you have anymore feel free to ask or shoot me a PM. I would offer to take a closer look at your book, but I'm still rather young (just turned 24) and I work for a small press (that's won a number of awards, at least!) so I wouldn't take my advice as end-all when it comes to publishing. But I'm definitely learning how to discern good books from bad

edit: and also I don't really have the time to look at someone's book


np thank you for your time. I might shoot you a pm later about a question or two I have
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
March 26 2009 02:14 GMT
#42
that's the funniest shit I've read in a long time xD I can highly recommend going through the forum posts and blogs xD
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 02:53:23
March 26 2009 02:52 GMT
#43
One of the authonomy "regulars" decided to make his own youtube video. I actually enjoyed watching it, the first two minutes anyway.


"This guy has some kinda game thing or something on youtube called starcraft....."


Oedi
Profile Joined December 2008
Canada265 Posts
March 26 2009 02:58 GMT
#44
LOL HEY HE GOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT hahahaha
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 02:59 GMT
#45
On March 26 2009 11:58 Oedi wrote:
LOL HEY HE GOT WORLD OF WARCRAFT hahahaha


I think that's actually his son who gives the tutorial later on...
Culture
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada488 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 03:36:30
March 26 2009 03:03 GMT
#46
I think what this fellow lacks is wit and presentation. While I am actually quite happy that he is writing and I think he is quite free to attempt to promote his novels and short story collections via Youtube, it's funny that his reaction borders on jealousy.

Edit: Oh yes, let's be all smug and make fun of the warcraft icon on his desktop, we won't at all look like another smug group of people making fun of another videogame...
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 03:10 GMT
#47
I'm not making fun of it, I was addicted to WoW for months. I think the reason Oedi was laughing was because this guy was "bashing" starcraft, yet had a WoW icon on his desktop.
Culture
Profile Joined October 2007
Canada488 Posts
March 26 2009 03:14 GMT
#48
I know you're not making fun of it. I think he is critical of you because of xenophobic feelings -- he doesn't understand that your cultural background gives you a voice that's a minority in western literature.
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 03:17 GMT
#49
A lot of "Indians" are writing these days, after like 3-4 won bookers. It was really Salman Rushdie who blazed the trail. Midnights Children has made it all possible. In a couple of years it probably won't be special anymore. Though my next novel will be more contemporary and based in Ireland.

I love this guy though

"I'm the greatest writer of all time, mohammed was the greatest fighter, i'm the greatest writer.'
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 03:20:00
March 26 2009 03:19 GMT
#50
klazart, congrats on making top 5! <3 the commentaries
deL
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Australia5540 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 03:23:33
March 26 2009 03:22 GMT
#51
On March 26 2009 11:52 Klaz wrote:
One of the authonomy "regulars" decided to make his own youtube video. I actually enjoyed watching it, the first two minutes anyway.


"This guy has some kinda game thing or something on youtube called starcraft....."


They could have at least made it a little more witty/funny :/

Editted to get rid of lame quoted imbed videos which I hate but did myself -.-
Gaming videos for fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/user/WijLopenLos
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
March 26 2009 03:25 GMT
#52
klazart's wife is pretty hot. klazart looks more manly than his voice suggests.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 03:29 GMT
#53
I'm man enough for Mrs Klazart

Vilda just laid down some WTF pwnage in the comments on the authonomy blog (her post is no. 50 at the end)

http://blog.authonomy.com/2009/03/fun-and-online-games-at-authonomy.html

She's one articulate girl.
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 03:35:55
March 26 2009 03:31 GMT
#54
I decided to back the book even though I wasn't going to... Well, what the heck.

I wouldn't want it to lose in the end by one vote because I didn't. I guess I just want to help show them what the "gamers" can do.
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
March 26 2009 04:17 GMT
#55
yikes vilda totally owned most of those ppl out there @_@. its so weird to see ppl at earlier stages of life criticize (and be right about it) those in their latter stages of life. i still cant get that avatar of some old benevolent looking granny going on about being honorable when everyone is playing by the same rules.
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
Klaz
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Ireland334 Posts
March 26 2009 04:40 GMT
#56
Yeah. But at the same time a lot of people are speaking from emotion, and when you let yourself do that, you inevitably hurt your own cause.

Here is an interesting quote from the kid of the guys video I linked to earlier... I'm off to bed now and I swear to not touch the laptop all day tomorrow! Must work on editing and catch up on reading. ciao

Of course I know how the gaming communities work. You noticed that, good job. Now onto another fact I already stated in a previous post. The fact that I don't use my sway in these gaming communities is what some of us call responsibility. This isn't quid pro quo here. These guys are enamored with this Klazart fellow and will do anything he wants obviously. They viciously defend him and are flaming my video with a slew of grammatically flawed sentences only prove my point of the stupidity of this Starcraft community that is supporting Klazart. I honestly didn't care about any of this until I realized it was Starcraft.

Do you even realize how easily I could use me being a GameMaster on World of Warcraft could cause havok on this website? I could probably get thirty times the number Klazart has brought and add to the confusion. Idiot little kiddies registering and screwing up all the numbers, carelessly adding books to their shelf, spamming the forums with their nonsensical attitudes, and using their wonderfully articulated leet speak while they are at it. There is nothing complex about the situation. It is this responsibility that separates myself from Klazart.
Zozma
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1626 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-03-26 04:58:56
March 26 2009 04:53 GMT
#57
Klazart, oh Unholy Lord... we are your willing servants. Tell us what to do with this infidel.

... Yeah, I think that summarizes why he's dead wrong about...everything.


It does my heart good to know that my vote for Klazart's book is a vote for pissing off people like that.
Rayzorblade
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
United States1172 Posts
March 26 2009 05:01 GMT
#58
Frankly, the kid has a very good point.
D10
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Brazil3409 Posts
March 26 2009 06:27 GMT
#59
Not really, hes full of BS.

If he really were a Game Master, he would not be able to disclosure it like that in those stupid situations, just to flaunt it, besides, what power does a wow GM really had ? not much if you ask me, even if he meant guild master, he wouldnt be able to break 400 people i bet, even with his guildies bringing more people.

The reason I say this is, because I know how the wow community is, and its full of E-thugs who think that because they kill bosses in the easiest pve game ever made they can do everything.

When I read the quote Klaz presented I remembered this

" We are not humans having spiritual experiences. - We are spirits having human experiences." - Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
HawaiianPig
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada5155 Posts
March 26 2009 06:30 GMT
#60
May not want to piss off the guy too much.

Lotta piss and vinegar in this one. Must be cathartic to have a punching bag near the computer when you get so invested in the dealings of an online community.

AdministratorNot actually Hawaiian.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 86
Codebar 56
Reynor 23
RotterdaM 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64460
Bisu 3462
FanTaSy 1230
Stork 774
Rush 583
hero 236
Snow 214
firebathero 197
Mind 104
Sharp 80
[ Show more ]
Free 72
Sexy 62
Pusan 56
ToSsGirL 47
Last 39
Trap 37
Bale 29
Mong 27
Hm[arnc] 23
HiyA 19
Rock 18
Terrorterran 16
yabsab 16
Aegong 14
zelot 12
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
scan(afreeca) 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Shine 7
Dota 2
Gorgc9754
Dendi872
Counter-Strike
fl0m2255
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King90
Other Games
singsing2283
Liquid`RaSZi1392
Beastyqt713
B2W.Neo663
Mlord552
olofmeister468
Khaldor359
Happy323
KnowMe277
Hui .219
crisheroes171
Chillindude65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV256
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• HeavenSC 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony6
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Nemesis4188
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1344
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 10m
OSC
8h 10m
Replay Cast
8h 10m
OSC
21h 10m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 20h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.