• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:34
CEST 19:34
KST 02:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9921 users

US Politics Mega-thread - Page 3993

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 5997 Next
Now that we have a new thread, in order to ensure that this thread continues to meet TL standards and follows the proper guidelines, we will be enforcing the rules in the OP more strictly. Be sure to give them a complete and thorough read before posting!

NOTE: When providing a source, please provide a very brief summary on what it's about and what purpose it adds to the discussion. The supporting statement should clearly explain why the subject is relevant and needs to be discussed. Please follow this rule especially for tweets.

Your supporting statement should always come BEFORE you provide the source.


If you have any questions, comments, concern, or feedback regarding the USPMT, then please use this thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/510156-us-politics-thread
ZeroByte13
Profile Joined March 2022
799 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 08:25:26
July 06 2023 08:22 GMT
#79841
Oh, ok, I misunderstood you then.
And to be honest this is probably what I'd use for a trans-person that visually doesn't match their pronounces. Using the name only. It would be easier this way and wouldn't hurt anyone.
But that's just an assumption - I've never been in such a situation yet. In 36 years I've met exactly 1 trans-person so far, I mean where I'd know they are trans, and I talked to them only once.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
July 06 2023 08:35 GMT
#79842
On July 06 2023 17:22 ZeroByte13 wrote:
Oh, ok, I misunderstood you then.
And to be honest this is probably what I'd use for a trans-person that visually doesn't match their pronounces. Using the name only. It would be easier this way and wouldn't hurt anyone.
But that's just an assumption - I've never been in such a situation yet.


I think that's a pretty safe and respectful start, although I hope you'll ultimately conclude what I have: It doesn't take much for me to validate trans people, but showing respect goes a long way for the recipient. That's why I use their preferred pronouns, even if I wouldn't have correctly guessed them on my own.

I'm a teacher, so I teach the occasional trans student. Some of those trans students have parents who aren't accepting of their child's preferred pronouns, so when I email or talk to the anti-trans parents, I just say the student's name and avoid pronouns altogether. I don't find it to be too awkward to navigate, and it's the best way for me to honor my students while not distracting or pissing off parents that I need to constructively communicate with about something unrelated to gender.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
ZeroByte13
Profile Joined March 2022
799 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 08:47:32
July 06 2023 08:42 GMT
#79843
On July 06 2023 17:35 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
I think that's a pretty safe and respectful start, although I hope you'll ultimately conclude what I have: It doesn't take much for me to validate trans people
As I said, it's all hypothetical now - I'm yet to end up in such a situation.
It's not about not respecting them, it's about whether my brain will find a workaround for this never-experienced-by-me-before situation or not. Maybe I'll have no issues at all, maybe I will struggle - I prefer to not claim what I'd do in situations I've never been in before.

My guess would be - if their personality is great and I want to talk to them often, it'd be easier.
If it's not the case, well, why would I talk to/about them much anyway?
So maybe all of this is not an issue at all, but I'll know when/if this happens.
Magic Powers
Profile Joined April 2012
Austria4478 Posts
July 06 2023 09:15 GMT
#79844
This debate is very much about the limitations of language generally as it has evolved, and less so about people with new pronouns making communication harder. If anything, languages like the English one or the German one and many others have long had many gaps with unspecific or missing words and grammar which leads to confusion, and the discussion around pronouns thus highlights an existing problem rather than creating a new problem. In my opinion the pronoun debate is an opportunity to update various languages and get them on par with modern requirements - far removed from any pronoun issues. Various other updates have long been overdue to improve communication generally.

Problems with certain words or strings of words being either too broad or too specific have existed for a very long time, and it creates awkward misunderstandings all the time. People have even had shouting matches and fights over a small bit of miscommunication that could be solved if we were more willing to update our language. A friend of mine has been practically training his customers since years to communicate better with him, and it's resulted in clear improvements. He doesn't let them get away with half-assed speaking, and they respect that. People are capable of learning, they just need a bit of well-intentioned nudging, and if we treat each other with respect and patience we can get somewhere. A lot of that requires improvization and not strict adherence to rules. Rules should support our way of life, not the other way around.
If you want to do the right thing, 80% of your job is done if you don't do the wrong thing.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10961 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 09:24:28
July 06 2023 09:22 GMT
#79845
The large majority of trans people want to be called he or she and present as he or she. So there it's a non issue, outside of you knowing someone for ages and he/she "suddenly" changed their gender, but thats more of a "getting used to" problem than anything else for most people.

Genderfluent people are also not some uniform bloc and most also prefer he or she, simply because it's easier.

Now we are somewhere at the minority of a minority of a minority...

Just don't be an ass and you'll be fine. There is no need to ask for pronouns for the ultra rare case that you meet someone, then misgendered the person because you couldn't tell from their presentation/behaviour and the person uses "special" pronouns.


This is plain not an issue. If your unsure, just use the Name instead of pronouns...
ZeroByte13
Profile Joined March 2022
799 Posts
July 06 2023 09:49 GMT
#79846
You mean always using "they/them" is wrong?
BlackJack
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States10574 Posts
July 06 2023 09:51 GMT
#79847
On July 06 2023 16:50 Liquid`Drone wrote:
I think 'bullshit' is a bit.. loaded, but there's an element to the pronouns debacle where I can see where one would land there. Not in terms of using she/them, but rather in terms of 'neopronouns', like xe and zir and eir.

Again this isn't a real problem or anything, I'm guessing it's like a triple digit number of people who insist on those, but as a person with some interest in linguistics, who most certainly accepts and argues for the concept of languages as subject to evolution, there's something funny about the concept of just inventing a new set of pronouns. It's almost like if someone insisted on new set of articles, like now instead of the I'm gonna use pha and instead of a and an, I'm going with gi and ig. Like it doesn't bother me but if someone prefaced an email with my articles are pha, gi and ig and they then proceeded writing pha meeting is on Monday, we'll discuss the need for gi new coffee machine and pha upcoming Christmas party I'd think that's a bit weird.

And yeah I'm just being facetious, I can understand how there was a vacuum in terms of gender neutral pronouns which people tried to fill. But I also understand that if some 50 year old dude is browsing Facebook and he sees some post from TheAntiPCMemeFactory screenshotting an email ending with my pronouns are xe/xem they go what the fuck lol without necessarily them being a bigot.


I've met maybe 5-10 ze/zirs and they were all during COVID times. I have never met anyone with any other 'neopronouns' although the internet tells me there are dozens if not hundreds of them (pronouns, not people). I don't think I've met any in at least a year. Makes me think neopronouns peaked a couple years ago.
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2013 Posts
July 06 2023 10:07 GMT
#79848
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.
Buff the siegetank
gobbledydook
Profile Joined October 2012
Australia2605 Posts
July 06 2023 10:52 GMT
#79849
Japanese, for example, has no concept of gendered pronouns, and it is even considered impolite to use a pronoun when you know the other person’s name.
On the other hand, every noun in French is either masculine and feminine and there is no gender neutral grammar.
But Japan is much more conservative in these issues than France, so I’m not sure that language has much to do with attitudes regarding LGBT issues.
I am a dirty Protoss bullshit abuser
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
July 06 2023 11:22 GMT
#79850
On July 06 2023 19:07 Slydie wrote:
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.


lol yeah German is an absolute clusterfk right now. We could do a threeway version of every title like Polizist (neutral), Polizistin (female), Polizister (male) just to make it even more ... interesting
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12021 Posts
July 06 2023 12:05 GMT
#79851
On July 06 2023 20:22 Harris1st wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2023 19:07 Slydie wrote:
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.


lol yeah German is an absolute clusterfk right now. We could do a threeway version of every title like Polizist (neutral), Polizistin (female), Polizister (male) just to make it even more ... interesting


I saw a fun solution once.

Replace every gendered ending with a gender-neutral "y" (pronounced ie) with the plural "ies".

So we get "Polizisty" and "Polizisties", "Schüly" and "Schülies" and so forth. It works surprisingly well, is far less clumsy, and i would actually like it if it were accepted as societal consensus. Also, it makes things sound cute.
Harris1st
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Germany7421 Posts
July 06 2023 12:16 GMT
#79852
On July 06 2023 21:05 Simberto wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2023 20:22 Harris1st wrote:
On July 06 2023 19:07 Slydie wrote:
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.


lol yeah German is an absolute clusterfk right now. We could do a threeway version of every title like Polizist (neutral), Polizistin (female), Polizister (male) just to make it even more ... interesting


I saw a fun solution once.

Replace every gendered ending with a gender-neutral "y" (pronounced ie) with the plural "ies".

So we get "Polizisty" and "Polizisties", "Schüly" and "Schülies" and so forth. It works surprisingly well, is far less clumsy, and i would actually like it if it were accepted as societal consensus. Also, it makes things sound cute.


That would be awesome! A bit like Schwyzerdütsch. German has way to many hard consonants anyway
Go Serral! GG EZ for Ence. Flashbang dance FTW
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
July 06 2023 12:25 GMT
#79853
On July 06 2023 18:49 ZeroByte13 wrote:
You mean always using "they/them" is wrong?

If you're not sure, it can never hurt, it shows that you're trying not to misgender other people, but once you know what someone prefers to go by you should use that when you can.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 06 2023 12:56 GMT
#79854
On July 06 2023 15:20 StasisField wrote:
Well then I guess let me be the first to inform you that gender studies is an academic field and this isn't just kids making it up as they go and adults going along with it. The online right ridiculed gender studies for years in the 2010's so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with the field and what it covers (not meant as a jab. Genuinely doubt any given political circle would talk about a field it doesn't value in some way). Pronouns like she/them are pretty simple. They don't inform you of what gender a person is but rather what pronouns a person is happy to be referred to as. For example, I am a cis man and I'm happy to be referred to as he or him in conversation but I wouldn't have any problems with being referred to as they or them in conversation either. Therefore, my pronouns are he/them.

Genuine curiosity. Why are your pronouns he/them and not he/they?

I mean. I self-identity as a man and would not be offended if someone referred to me as "they", but it would be weird if you phrased a sentence as: "he needs that book back tomorrow, so can you please remember to give it back to them?"
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 13:04:14
July 06 2023 13:01 GMT
#79855
On July 06 2023 19:07 Slydie wrote:
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.

Spanish is a mess too, reverting to @ as the combination of a and o (male and female forms). So you get emails starting with "hola coleg@s" (even though "colega" is already gender neutral). And even that hideous contraption doesn't solve the problem, because there are plenty of words that don't end in o/a, like "profesor" (which is not just professor, but just generally teacher), but isn't gender neutral, because "profesora" is the female form, so you still get other constructions like profesor/a.

Note: I'm not saying we shouldn't fix our language to incorporate better gender terms and gender neutral terms. Just that the current solutions are a mess. It's a process!
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46498 Posts
July 06 2023 13:06 GMT
#79856
On July 06 2023 21:56 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2023 15:20 StasisField wrote:
Well then I guess let me be the first to inform you that gender studies is an academic field and this isn't just kids making it up as they go and adults going along with it. The online right ridiculed gender studies for years in the 2010's so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with the field and what it covers (not meant as a jab. Genuinely doubt any given political circle would talk about a field it doesn't value in some way). Pronouns like she/them are pretty simple. They don't inform you of what gender a person is but rather what pronouns a person is happy to be referred to as. For example, I am a cis man and I'm happy to be referred to as he or him in conversation but I wouldn't have any problems with being referred to as they or them in conversation either. Therefore, my pronouns are he/them.

Genuine curiosity. Why are your pronouns he/them and not he/they?

I mean. I self-identity as a man and would not be offended if someone referred to me as "they", but it would be weird if you phrased a sentence as: "he needs that book back tomorrow, so can you please remember to give it back to them?"


In terms of grammatical consistency, especially when sentences have multiple nouns that a pronoun could refer to, I think that's a good point. Using he/him as a subject/object *or* they/them as a subject/object seems to make a lot of sense, rather than he/them or they/him.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
micronesia
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States24803 Posts
July 06 2023 13:11 GMT
#79857
Twenty years ago I had to read this book for school: https://www.amazon.com/Gendered-Society-Michael-Kimmel/dp/0190260319

Although it made some good points, looking back, I think it's interesting that the book did not acknowledge anything other than two genders: male and female. I haven't read it in twenty years so it's possible I'm forgetting something. At least in the U.S., the idea that gender is more complex than born male or born female didn't make it outside of some very limited circles until fairly recently.
ModeratorThere are animal crackers for people and there are people crackers for animals.
Velr
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Switzerland10961 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 13:15:58
July 06 2023 13:15 GMT
#79858
On July 06 2023 19:07 Slydie wrote:
On the topic of language, I think German is the worst in terms of gender, but their mistake was forcing "in/innen" as female professional titles. Now, written German is an ugly mess where "musiker*innen" is the with the star officially forced standard. Simply saying that "musiker" is a gender neutral term like "musician" is in English would have solved the problem much more elegantly.

I strongly dislike constructed pronouns as well. English is fortunate to have "they/them" already, but that is not the case for every language.


The issue is that "er" is a masculin ending in german. So the proponents of these changes didn't want to go with this.
NewSunshine
Profile Joined July 2011
United States5938 Posts
Last Edited: 2023-07-06 14:12:49
July 06 2023 14:12 GMT
#79859
On July 06 2023 21:56 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2023 15:20 StasisField wrote:
Well then I guess let me be the first to inform you that gender studies is an academic field and this isn't just kids making it up as they go and adults going along with it. The online right ridiculed gender studies for years in the 2010's so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with the field and what it covers (not meant as a jab. Genuinely doubt any given political circle would talk about a field it doesn't value in some way). Pronouns like she/them are pretty simple. They don't inform you of what gender a person is but rather what pronouns a person is happy to be referred to as. For example, I am a cis man and I'm happy to be referred to as he or him in conversation but I wouldn't have any problems with being referred to as they or them in conversation either. Therefore, my pronouns are he/them.

Genuine curiosity. Why are your pronouns he/them and not he/they?

I mean. I self-identity as a man and would not be offended if someone referred to me as "they", but it would be weird if you phrased a sentence as: "he needs that book back tomorrow, so can you please remember to give it back to them?"

That may be, but it's not that you need to use the proper mix of pronouns in any given sentence, it's that any of them are OK by that person. It's the same as the idea that a bisexual person does not need to be dating both a man and a woman at the same time in order to be a bisexual. They're just down for either one at a given moment.
"If you find yourself feeling lost, take pride in the accuracy of your feelings." - Night Vale
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
July 06 2023 14:24 GMT
#79860
On July 06 2023 23:12 NewSunshine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2023 21:56 Acrofales wrote:
On July 06 2023 15:20 StasisField wrote:
Well then I guess let me be the first to inform you that gender studies is an academic field and this isn't just kids making it up as they go and adults going along with it. The online right ridiculed gender studies for years in the 2010's so I'm not surprised you're unfamiliar with the field and what it covers (not meant as a jab. Genuinely doubt any given political circle would talk about a field it doesn't value in some way). Pronouns like she/them are pretty simple. They don't inform you of what gender a person is but rather what pronouns a person is happy to be referred to as. For example, I am a cis man and I'm happy to be referred to as he or him in conversation but I wouldn't have any problems with being referred to as they or them in conversation either. Therefore, my pronouns are he/them.

Genuine curiosity. Why are your pronouns he/them and not he/they?

I mean. I self-identity as a man and would not be offended if someone referred to me as "they", but it would be weird if you phrased a sentence as: "he needs that book back tomorrow, so can you please remember to give it back to them?"

That may be, but it's not that you need to use the proper mix of pronouns in any given sentence, it's that any of them are OK by that person. It's the same as the idea that a bisexual person does not need to be dating both a man and a woman at the same time in order to be a bisexual. They're just down for either one at a given moment.

Yeah, I understood that. But if it's a list, why not just list them all in subject form, rather than the second one in object form, which gives the impression that if I say I identify as he/them, I want to be called "he" if I am the subject of the sentence, but "them" if I am the object. If I were to list my pronouns as he/they, wouldn't that be clearer in showing that I am happy to be referred to as either he or they, or as an object, as him or them?
Prev 1 3991 3992 3993 3994 3995 5997 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 311
ProTech171
UpATreeSC 112
BRAT_OK 76
MindelVK 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3376
Bisu 1986
Soulkey 1066
EffOrt 649
Mini 419
Larva 396
ZerO 211
Dewaltoss 168
hero 95
Sharp 82
[ Show more ]
Mind 74
sorry 62
Shinee 58
Sea.KH 39
Barracks 35
Bale 26
Trap 26
Terrorterran 22
ToSsGirL 18
NaDa 18
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 13
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc6153
Dendi1465
XaKoH 430
420jenkins345
League of Legends
Reynor70
Counter-Strike
fl0m4202
pashabiceps783
Fnx 663
x6flipin623
edward33
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu423
Other Games
Grubby2283
Liquid`RaSZi1575
FrodaN704
XBOCT262
Livibee189
TKL 131
C9.Mang0118
QueenE87
RotterdaM43
Mew2King34
ZerO(Twitch)21
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 63
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV622
League of Legends
• Nemesis3086
• TFBlade781
Other Games
• Shiphtur621
• imaqtpie417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 26m
Patches Events
22h 26m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.