• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:49
CEST 07:49
KST 14:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7874 users

The Chess Thread - Page 25

Forum Index > General Forum
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 131 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 16 2014 10:51 GMT
#481
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 10:58:03
April 16 2014 10:55 GMT
#482
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Edit: Though it did get kinda lame after I blundered my rook against a king and two pawns somehow, then spent like 60 moves trying to get a checkmate just to end in a stalemate after all that work!
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 11:06:13
April 16 2014 11:00 GMT
#483
On April 16 2014 19:55 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Mating with a rook and king is quite an important skill for a new player to learn, because it usually involves the use of zugzwang (heard of this?)

For example if the king was already on h2 in the position you gave then the game could go 1...Kf3 2.Kh1 Kf2 3.Kh2 and now 3...Rh3# is not possible because the king takes the rook. So the rook has to waste a move by moving somewhere along the 3rd rank (say 3...Ra3) and White is in zugzwang because he must move his king to h1 and be mated, so 3...Ra3 4.Kh1 and now we can play 4...Rh3#

edit: the zugzwang part is that white would prefer not to have to move 4.Kh1 and be mated, but because he is compelled to move, he will be checkmated.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
April 16 2014 12:00 GMT
#484
no way, zugzwang is a real english word`? that is awesome
This is our town, scrub
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 12:06:47
April 16 2014 12:06 GMT
#485
On April 16 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 19:55 RagequitBM wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Mating with a rook and king is quite an important skill for a new player to learn, because it usually involves the use of zugzwang (heard of this?)

For example if the king was already on h2 in the position you gave then the game could go 1...Kf3 2.Kh1 Kf2 3.Kh2 and now 3...Rh3# is not possible because the king takes the rook. So the rook has to waste a move by moving somewhere along the 3rd rank (say 3...Ra3) and White is in zugzwang because he must move his king to h1 and be mated, so 3...Ra3 4.Kh1 and now we can play 4...Rh3#

edit: the zugzwang part is that white would prefer not to have to move 4.Kh1 and be mated, but because he is compelled to move, he will be checkmated.

Oh wow. This is really helpful. I need to look into that concept more. Pretty cool to think about.

also @above, I think it's a german word
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 12:17:49
April 16 2014 12:15 GMT
#486
On April 16 2014 21:06 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:55 RagequitBM wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Mating with a rook and king is quite an important skill for a new player to learn, because it usually involves the use of zugzwang (heard of this?)

For example if the king was already on h2 in the position you gave then the game could go 1...Kf3 2.Kh1 Kf2 3.Kh2 and now 3...Rh3# is not possible because the king takes the rook. So the rook has to waste a move by moving somewhere along the 3rd rank (say 3...Ra3) and White is in zugzwang because he must move his king to h1 and be mated, so 3...Ra3 4.Kh1 and now we can play 4...Rh3#

edit: the zugzwang part is that white would prefer not to have to move 4.Kh1 and be mated, but because he is compelled to move, he will be checkmated.

Oh wow. This is really helpful. I need to look into that concept more. Pretty cool to think about.

also @above, I think it's a german word

Honestly zugzwang doesn't come up very much except in certain endgame scenarios. You don't even really have to know it's zugzwang to understand the concept that in Rook+king checkmates, sometimes you need to "waste" a move.

[image loading]

This is one of the most famous cases of mutual zugzwang - whoever's move it is will lose, because their king must move away from their pawn and allow it to be captured.

edit: Hi Ragequit, have a look at this position:

[image loading]

What is white's best move? Do you know why at all?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 13:02:17
April 16 2014 12:39 GMT
#487
On April 16 2014 21:06 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:55 RagequitBM wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Mating with a rook and king is quite an important skill for a new player to learn, because it usually involves the use of zugzwang (heard of this?)

For example if the king was already on h2 in the position you gave then the game could go 1...Kf3 2.Kh1 Kf2 3.Kh2 and now 3...Rh3# is not possible because the king takes the rook. So the rook has to waste a move by moving somewhere along the 3rd rank (say 3...Ra3) and White is in zugzwang because he must move his king to h1 and be mated, so 3...Ra3 4.Kh1 and now we can play 4...Rh3#

edit: the zugzwang part is that white would prefer not to have to move 4.Kh1 and be mated, but because he is compelled to move, he will be checkmated.

Oh wow. This is really helpful. I need to look into that concept more. Pretty cool to think about.

also @above, I think it's a german word

yes it is , thats why its awesome

On April 16 2014 21:49 hypercube wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 21:00 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
no way, zugzwang is a real english word`? that is awesome


It is. However it's only my second favourite to zwischenzug. That is an in between move. E.g inserting a check or a stronger threat before recapturing or moving an attacked piece.

love it!
This is our town, scrub
hypercube
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary2735 Posts
April 16 2014 12:49 GMT
#488
On April 16 2014 21:00 Kleinmuuhg wrote:
no way, zugzwang is a real english word`? that is awesome


It is. However it's only my second favourite to zwischenzug. That is an in between move. E.g inserting a check or a stronger threat before recapturing or moving an attacked piece.
"Sending people in rockets to other planets is a waste of money better spent on sending rockets into people on this planet."
vndestiny
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Singapore3473 Posts
April 16 2014 13:00 GMT
#489
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

K should be at f2
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 22:09:23
April 16 2014 21:15 GMT
#490
On April 16 2014 21:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2014 21:06 RagequitBM wrote:
On April 16 2014 20:00 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:55 RagequitBM wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:51 marvellosity wrote:
On April 16 2014 19:44 RagequitBM wrote:
So I was playing a game, where would my king have to be to get a mate here? I ended up getting a stalemate by accident

Didn't even know stalemate was a thing to be honest. I thought I won until I saw that it said draw haha

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

You just played 1...Kg4-h3 which is stalemate because the white king has no moves and it is not check. It needs to be check to be checkmate :d

The correct way would have been something like 1...Kf3 2.Kh2 Kf2 3.Kh1 Rh3#

Oh, I see it now. Thanks! I actually had no idea what a stalemate was, and looked it up after the game, and realized my mistake. Whoops. Oh well, it was a really fun game over all.

Mating with a rook and king is quite an important skill for a new player to learn, because it usually involves the use of zugzwang (heard of this?)

For example if the king was already on h2 in the position you gave then the game could go 1...Kf3 2.Kh1 Kf2 3.Kh2 and now 3...Rh3# is not possible because the king takes the rook. So the rook has to waste a move by moving somewhere along the 3rd rank (say 3...Ra3) and White is in zugzwang because he must move his king to h1 and be mated, so 3...Ra3 4.Kh1 and now we can play 4...Rh3#

edit: the zugzwang part is that white would prefer not to have to move 4.Kh1 and be mated, but because he is compelled to move, he will be checkmated.

Oh wow. This is really helpful. I need to look into that concept more. Pretty cool to think about.

also @above, I think it's a german word

Honestly zugzwang doesn't come up very much except in certain endgame scenarios. You don't even really have to know it's zugzwang to understand the concept that in Rook+king checkmates, sometimes you need to "waste" a move.

[image loading]

This is one of the most famous cases of mutual zugzwang - whoever's move it is will lose, because their king must move away from their pawn and allow it to be captured.

edit: Hi Ragequit, have a look at this position:

[image loading]

What is white's best move? Do you know why at all?

I thought it might be pe2 because it covers the most squares without having your king block your pawns movement?

Actually, after thinking a little more that's incorrect. If you move your pawn up it lets him stall I think. You would have to move your own king to herd them into the corner I think? Or at least allow yourself to push your pawn up the turn after
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-16 22:37:30
April 16 2014 22:36 GMT
#491
pe2 isn't even a possible move, we are going up the board :p

Basically there's 3 reasonable possible moves, and there's a correct answer

a)Kf4
b)Ke4
c)e4
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
kwizach
Profile Joined June 2011
3658 Posts
April 16 2014 23:04 GMT
#492
There's a version of the solution at 1:10 on the Carlsen video urboss posted on page 24 ,-)
"Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions." -- Stephen Colbert
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 16 2014 23:20 GMT
#493
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opposition_(chess)
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
April 17 2014 00:04 GMT
#494
On April 17 2014 07:36 marvellosity wrote:
pe2 isn't even a possible move, we are going up the board :p

Basically there's 3 reasonable possible moves, and there's a correct answer

a)Kf4
b)Ke4
c)e4

I mean pe4! Mistyped haha.

And would Kf4 be the best here? Ke4 blocks your own pawns movement.
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
imBLIND
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2626 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 01:31:18
April 17 2014 01:29 GMT
#495
On April 17 2014 09:04 RagequitBM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2014 07:36 marvellosity wrote:
pe2 isn't even a possible move, we are going up the board :p

Basically there's 3 reasonable possible moves, and there's a correct answer

a)Kf4
b)Ke4
c)e4

I mean pe4! Mistyped haha.

And would Kf4 be the best here? Ke4 blocks your own pawns movement.


Ke4 or Kf4 works i think. After that, then the black king either has to move to the side or back. Then you move your king to the opposite side (or forward if he decides to move back, which is stupid). Eventually you'll have a situation where the black king has to move back in order to stay in front of the pawn. The idea is to keep the king in front of your pawn (never behind the pawn) or else he can stalemate. with his king in front of your pawn and your king directly behind the pawn.

edit: i think ke4 is the only one that works cause kf4 allows him to force your king behind the pawn.
im deaf
GolemMadness
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Canada11044 Posts
April 17 2014 01:40 GMT
#496
Ke4 is the best move because it gives you the opposition. The opposition is an extremely important concept to understand for endgames, and will make calculating a lot easier.
http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=FLABREZU
kwizach
Profile Joined June 2011
3658 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 01:47:40
April 17 2014 01:42 GMT
#497
When you're trying to find the solution of a problem like this, always think about what the other side is going to do in reaction to your moves. If you play Kf4, what is the black king going to do? His objective is to prevent you from queening your pawn, so he's going to try to block you. Your Kf4 allows him to go to ...Kf6 and block your king (you can't move it to e5, f5 or g5). If you then move your pawn to e4, his king is going back to e5 and your white king is stuck - you'll never again be able to get your king ahead of your pawn in order to banish away the black king. Try the different moves in your mind or in a chess program if you want to verify this.

If you go Ke4, on the other hand, what can the black king "only" do? How do you play next?
"Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions." -- Stephen Colbert
Kleinmuuhg
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Vanuatu4091 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 06:59:34
April 17 2014 06:59 GMT
#498
On April 17 2014 07:36 marvellosity wrote:
pe2 isn't even a possible move, we are going up the board :p

Basically there's 3 reasonable possible moves, and there's a correct answer

a)Kf4
b)Ke4
c)e4

I would go ke4 , seems like a solid choice in my eyes
edit for fatal misspelling
This is our town, scrub
sertas
Profile Joined April 2012
Sweden890 Posts
April 17 2014 07:52 GMT
#499
Ke4 only move that wins, all other moves draw. White has to get to a winning square which is either, d5,e5 or f5 with the king. Its amazing how such a simple looking possition (its really simple too actually) has so many players failing it. As long as you understand key squares are 2 rows infront of the pawn, you just have to keep making sure you control the key squares until your pawn is a queen. That covers basicly all pawn king vs king endgames.
RagequitBM
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada2270 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-04-17 21:53:50
April 17 2014 21:49 GMT
#500
Very happy with my play during this game. I'm still a complete beginner as I've never played Chess prior to these Chess.com shenanigans, but I feel like I'm starting to slowly understand a little bit more.

http://www.chess.com/livechess/game?id=781861794

Also, where do most people watch the major chess matches? Main stream/entertaining restream?
Twitch.tv/Ragequitbm for all the fans
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 131 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20711
Dewaltoss 120
Mong 115
Bale 39
ZergMaN 25
Noble 9
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 722
Other Games
summit1g10107
Sick203
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick895
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 30
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2160
League of Legends
• Rush1282
• Lourlo1165
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 11m
Replay Cast
17h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.